View File

This mod is now outdated, but I will continue to post new content here piece by piece. I encourage everyone to use Carloss32's version of beastess instead, which you can find here:

http://www.loverslab...sexlab-beastess

Sexlab Beastess is a combination of new powers and alterations to old sexlab plugins to create

the most immersive beast lover experience possible. Skyrim is full of exotic powers and

predilections of every sort, but few predilections are as taboo as bestiality and the power to

harness raw sexual energy.

Beastesses can be of any race, and gain their power by pleasing Hircine and Dibella, who once

joined forces to create a new strain of mortal on Tamriel, who was both beautiful and of the

hunt. Beastesses are women who mate with animals for the deities' amusement, and if they are

sincere, they're blessed with magical powers to protect their bodies.

Use the Beastess Mating Call or Animal Allegiance to seduce creatures and turn them into temporary

allies. You'll get a significant buff that'll show up in the magic effects menu, such as "recently knotted,"

after you've seduced a wolf or dog. (Special thanks to Liuli for creating the sexlab enchantment mod,

which is freaking epic. The buffs you receive as a Beastess are very powerful... And the longer you have

sex with an animal or creature, the longer it will be your ally, with a maximum of 4 minutes for 60 seconds of sex.)

* Update 10/22/14 *

I've modded Sexlab STDs to reflect physical vaginal related damage beastesses incur while doing their thing, and Sillania the Heartbreaker's potions in Riften reflect the change as well.

* Update 10/21/14 *

I uploaded a new zip file with a "Beastess Sword" .esp inside it, that will allow you to use 3 far more powerful versions of the beastess sword, axe, and bow in game.

* Update 09/09/14 *

The Beastess Tower now has a map marker, and 2 new spells were added, Beastess Supercharge and Hircine's Favor.

* Update 09/07/14 *

Users can now visit the tower Highagan created near the abandoned shack to get all of the spells they need and beastess naked armor. Thanks to Carloss32, in Sexlab Beastess 1.7j, console commands are no longer a requirement, as shouts are added automatically.

* Update 09/06/14 *

Highagan created a beastess tower near the abandoned shack where newcomers can visit and suit up ( with naked armor ) and all of the spells. He did an amazing job. Take a look at the screenshots to find it.

immersive arousal will now have custom status messages for players wanting to play as

beastesses, such as "Beastess Lust," "You have to have animal cock inside you, nothing else

will hit the spot, ect."

Tons of new spells (powers)

2 new slave tats: "KNOT ME," and "BEASTESS"

There is also an option to make all forsworn women wild beastesses, (and naked,) as they worship the old gods.

* Important *

The only thing you need to install is one of the options from the Sexlab 1.8 zip folder. Choose the one that best suits what you want.*

*Installation Requirements*

Required Install:

Sexlab Beastess 1.8 ( Choose 1 of the 4 options in the .rar file )

* Update 09/05/14 *

User highagan created a hideout that you can see in the screenshots, near Riverwood, and it will provide you almost all of the spells you need.

Added 2nd journal behind the stairs in Breezehome

The resized creatures for beastess esp shouldn't be used unless you are using the Numenume Eros Body for CBBE

Beastess Nudity is an invisible armor than can be added via console that also increases health.

On the boxes behind the stairs in Breezehome is some reading that might interest the dragonborn... And the optional Rayeks End feature could be a lot of fun.

***I uploaded sexlab enchantress separately because I forgot to include it in the first zip. Please use it with the rest.***

Additional Mods you will need if you wish to use everything:

Slave Tats

http://www.loverslab...5398-slavetats/

Rayeks End

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/16028/?

Unlimited Conjuration ( If you'd like the Beastess Bitch pack to spawn several wolves. It's an epic lore friendly power.)

http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/9356/?

Lock Doors Perk ( For trapping people in Rayeks End )

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/19716/?

very interesting. bit more work could be one of them must have mods.

-Needs-
*A Way to get it legit in-game
*The Powers to be Gained over time(skill trees if u will, more u fk animals more Beastess powers u unlock. Kinda like Better Vampires more u feed more ranks u get in Vampire making u naturally stronger/faster)
*Mod menu items, to turn on off and config the back end like Hotkeys for powers, Enabled/Disable.

could add something to the power gain that u can take perks in making you peaceful to animals of types like wolfs/Bears/Sabertooth Cats and the likes.

if your fking animals... maybe some way to uses a spell to let the animal know your not wanting to fight but make love.

To add or remove spells (or perks, or shouts) you can use this in a script:

http://www.creationkit.com/AddSpell_-_Actor

(same with AddShout or AddPerk).

You would then have to create a quest, define a trigger and attach the script teachning the spells to that trigger.

For example, if you pick up a certain object after you complete the Daedric quest for Hircine or Heart of Dibella.

See this tutorial for a staring point:

http://www.creationkit.com/Bethesda_Tutorial_Planning_the_Quest

You could also attach the spells to books spread across Skyrim.

Simply set 'teaches' to the right spell when creating the book.

http://www.creationkit.com/Book

can you make it so it had only one or two plugins? 17 is really over kill

From what I've been able to gather, you don't need to have all of those active. In fact, it says in the readme : Look at the 4 option

folders and decide which options are best for you...
Which means that *you* can choose which plugins you want, and which you don't (or can't have, if you're missing a requirement).

Edit: Just to ask, *must* it be Rayek's End? I already have Paradise Valley and that one is more than adequate for me. And yet I do want to try that rape cage you mentioned.
@ wex969: I said that it says in the readme, and readmes are there so one can *read* them.

From what I've been able to gather, you don't need to have all of those active. In fact, it says in the readme : Look at the 4 option

Which means that *you* can choose which plugins you want, and which you don't (or can't have, if you're missing a requirement).

if that's the case why doesn't he state that?

I think I found the solution for the CTDs. It seems that if you install Defeat you also need Succubus quest, found under "Other" section of the SexLab Frarmework Downloads, because it is listed as one of the requirements. Of course, I am certainly in favor of removing it as a requirement, but if it is needed, then I will have it. Though I don't know whether it will work for me or not, since I use custom races instead of vanilla.

@eric23123: If Succubus is listed as a requirement, and the latest version requires 1.57+ SexLab version... ah. You are using older version, right? Should have seen it sooner.

Edit: Just to ask, *must* it be Rayek's End? I already have Paradise Valley and that one is more than adequate for me. And yet I do want to try that rape cage you mentioned.
@ wex969: I said that it says in the readme, and readmes are there so one can *read* them.

Exactly, it's all explained in the readme about which esps people would like to use, and yes, it's just for Rayeks end (:   Still think you'd love it.

I think I found the solution for the CTDs. It seems that if you install Defeat you also need Succubus quest, found under "Other" section of the SexLab Frarmework Downloads, because it is listed as one of the requirements. Of course, I am certainly in favor of removing it as a requirement, but if it is needed, then I will have it. Though I don't know whether it will work for me or not, since I use custom races instead of vanilla.

@eric23123: If Succubus is listed as a requirement, and the latest version requires 1.57+ SexLab version... ah. You are using older version, right? Should have seen it sooner.

Yes, these are older versions. I do apologize if Sexlab STDs, arousal or any of it doesn't work properly, but it's totally fine for me. The beastess spells, slavetats and Rayek's End are totally independent of those. I think people will like the spells the most, and it could possibly require succubus quest, but that was never intended, and I don't remember making that a requirement. Still, noted.

He states that in the readme, meant for reading, lol

This is a interesting mod, but before I use it, there needs to be away to get the powers withought using the console to increase immersion and making it seamless

I agree, that'll be my goal if people like the mod. Anyone is free to streamline my stuff as they see fit. I made the beastess spells powers because it seemed more immersive for her to passively gain the magic from Hircine and Dibella.

Yes, these are older versions. I do apologize if Sexlab STDs, arousal or any of it doesn't work properly, but it's totally fine for me. The beastess spells, slavetats and Rayek's End are totally independent of those. I think people will like the spells the most, and it could possibly require succubus quest, but that was never intended, and I don't remember making that a requirement. Still, noted.

You're welcome. Though since I tried to start the game I too encountered a CTD, and I think it is due to the fact that you are using older versions of Defeat, Aroused and STDs, since rare are the files which still work on 1.39 SL version. It would be nice to update them. Of course, first I tried without Beastess-related plugins, but if those three cause the CTD, then Beastess will most likely too.

One other thing I encountered is that you said in the readme that there is a modified Enchantress plugin, yet I have found none. Have you mistakenly left it out of the download?

and, how many people actually read readme's haha

LoL I figured people would at least look at the thing, and see the big disclaimer at the top haha. Oh wellz. I think you guys will enjoy the spells and slavetats, nude forsworn, & Rayek's end if nothing else.

I totally Did! :o   Thanks for noticing that X3  I was sure I put it in there last night, but I've uploaded sexlab enchantress via zip.

You're welcome. Though since I tried to start the game I too encountered a CTD, and I think it is due to the fact that you are using older versions of Defeat, Aroused and STDs, since rare are the files which still work on 1.39 SL version. It would be nice to update them. Of course, first I tried without Beastess-related plugins, but if those three cause the CTD, then Beastess will most likely too.

One other thing I encountered is that you said in the readme that there is a modified Enchantress plugin, yet I have found none. Have you mistakenly left it out of the download?

I totally Did! :o   Thanks for noticing that X3  I was sure I put it in there last night, but I've uploaded sexlab enchantress via zip.

Isn't that the point of having playtesters? No one is perfect, as far as I know.

;) Yup. I'm thinking about including lore throughout the game but am not sure whether I'll do that or focus on "trying" to make a quest. So hard in creation kit >_^     I love the succubus mod but didn't want Beastesses to seem  inherently evil, just more like something a wild heroine could do in secret, like being a member of the dark brotherhood per say.

What I really want to learn is whether I can attach a specific sound or message to animations that are being played, so I could taylor events based on sexual partners.

My modification of Rayek's end creates a caging area for potential recruits and animals to train them while the player is away, but that'll take a good bit of work.

Well, I do. Yeah, and now you are going to laugh at me because no one reads readmes except for me. Like eric23123 said, readmes are meant for *reading*, they aren't there for someone's amusement or to make a download a few kilobytes bigger.