I installed only the spells from this mod which is option 1 and they didn't work as intended.

Here are my problems when I tried the mod in game:

1- Some shouts are locked and I can't unlock them with dragon souls.

2- When I do Mate Call shout, it tames the animal, but doesn't start a sex scene.

3- Conjure spell spawns one wolf, but again no sex scene.

4- Pack conjure spell doesn't spawn an entire pack as it says. It still spawns only one wolf and still no sex scene starts.

5- Conjure weapons are way too weak and useless.

6- Naked armor is also useless since it only gives +70 health boost.

Do I need to install some other thing besides the spells? I installed what was included in Option1 folder.

Another problem is that Option2 and 3 folders in the downloaded folder are compeletely empty...

And "Rested Beast Lover's Comfort 1.esp" lacks an .esm master file which I don't recall its name to work. That master file isn't included in the download.

I installed only the spells from this mod which is option 1 and they didn't work as intended.

2- When I do Mate Call shout, it tames the animal, but doesn't start a sex scene.

4- Pack conjure spell doesn't spawn an entire pack as it says. It still spawns only one wolf and still no sex scene starts.

Do I need to install some other thing besides the spells? I installed what was included in Option1 folder.

Another problem is that Option2 and 3 folders in the downloaded folder are compeletely empty...

And "Rested Beast Lover's Comfort 1.esp" lacks an .esm master file which I don't recall its name to work. That master file isn't included in the download.

1 - not experienced that, but I would make sure you're using sexlab enchantress as it's required and altered the animal allegiance shout.

2 - You have to hold down the shout for the maximum time. One or two word shouts only pacify the animals.

3 - It conjurs one wolf because I use a mod that puts no limit on the amount of summonable creatures I can have at one time, which was not included. If you had one, it would spawn several wolves.  It also doesn't have a sex scene with you, because that happened thanks to the animal sex mod on loverslab, which enables you to have sex with any creature you talk to. That's just part of my individual game.

4 - *repeat*

5 - So the weapons are a little weak, well, I didn't feel like giving god items would be very realistic. I'll consider adding stronger versions, but you also haven't had a chance to use all the sex buffs you get for doing trolls and such, with increase your attackdamage mult several times over... Which would make the sword much more deadly. You need to do the creatures to be a beastess :3 ( You also only get that buff by using animal alleigiance or mating call to have consenual sex. Also getting raped by monsters provides an incredible buff that temporarily makes your girl a super badass, so that's why she doesn't have a stronger weapon in this first release. Your healing rate increases several times over for several minutes thanks to the "Beastess Orgasmic High," you get. Once it's gone from the spell menu, so is the extra healing buff, the movement buff, and others.

6 - Naked armor only boosts your health by 70 points but that's better than just being naked, isn't it? Other better modders have not been able to make strong naked armors so that's not really an issue. I'll look into making it better.

Issue with Option 2 and 3 folders has been fixed, just download sexlab beastess.rar again.

• Required Install:
  • Sexlab Enchantress
  • Sexlab Beastess ( Choose 1 of the 4 options in the .rar file )
  • Beastess Books
  • ***If you crash to desktop, Install: ***
  • actor events and succubus files ( if needed )
  • Paradise Halls ( if needed ).7z
  • As they could be causing the error

Deactivate rested beast lovers comfort1 if it doesn't behave.

1 - not experienced that, but I would make sure you're using sexlab enchantress as it's required and altered the animal allegiance shout.

2 - You have to hold down the shout for the maximum time. One or two word shouts only pacify the animals.

3 - It conjurs one wolf because I use a mod that puts no limit on the amount of summonable creatures I can have at one time, which was not included. If you had one, it would spawn several wolves.  It also doesn't have a sex scene with you, because that happened thanks to the animal sex mod on loverslab, which enables you to have sex with any creature you talk to. That's just part of my individual game.

4 - *repeat*

5 - So the weapons are a little weak, well, I didn't feel like giving god items would be very realistic. I'll consider adding stronger versions, but you also haven't had a chance to use all the sex buffs you get for doing trolls and such, with increase your attackdamage mult several times over... Which would make the sword much more deadly. You need to do the creatures to be a beastess :3 ( You also only get that buff by using animal alleigiance or mating call to have consenual sex. Also getting raped by monsters provides an incredible buff that temporarily makes your girl a super badass, so that's why she doesn't have a stronger weapon in this first release. Your healing rate increases several times over for several minutes thanks to the "Beastess Orgasmic High," you get. Once it's gone from the spell menu, so is the extra healing buff, the movement buff, and others.

6 - Naked armor only boosts your health by 70 points but that's better than just being naked, isn't it? Other better modders have not been able to make strong naked armors so that's not really an issue. I'll look into making it better.

Issue with Option 2 and 3 folders has been fixed, just download sexlab beastess.rar again.

• Required Install:
  • Sexlab Enchantress
  • Sexlab Beastess ( Choose 1 of the 4 options in the .rar file )
  • Beastess Books
  • ***If you crash to desktop, Install: ***
  • actor events and succubus files ( if needed )
  • Paradise Halls ( if needed ).7z
  • As they could be causing the error

Deactivate rested beast lovers comfort1 if it doesn't behave.

OK, I downloaded Beastess.rar again and it has all files now.

I didn't installed those required things in my first try. Maybe that was why the spells and shouts were broken. I will try again after installing all reqs now.

BTW, I wonder 3 things:

1- Is that SexLab Enchantress you're giving the same with SexLab Enchantress v2.3 at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/429-sexlab-enchantress-sexlab-beast-tamer/ ?

1- Can I edit those conjured weaponsand naked armor with CK? If I edit, will it break things? I found them weak, because they are even weaker than my existing weapons. I'm not looking for a god weapon, but if I'm gonna use them, I want them as powerful as my current weapons. :)

2- You put some pictures showing a decapitation. Is it done with random vanilla Skyrim decapitation chance, or is it a special animation comes with that weapon? ( That would be cool :P )

Getting error downloading two files

actor events and succubus files ( if needed ).rar

Beastess Books.rar

Hmm, they just worked fine for me when I downloaded them a moment ago, but I will reupload them anyway. It could be site downtime, as there was a lot recently.

Beastess Books.rar

K, I just deleted, reuploaded, and then downloaded and extracted beastess books and the optional succubus and actor files and they worked for me. It must be site interference of some sort.

Beastess Books.rar

K, I just deleted, reuploaded, and then downloaded and extracted beastess books and the optional succubus and actor files and they worked for me. It must be site interference of some sort.

Never mind got the files now testing the mod 

This looks fun.  Really hope I get this to work.  Your work suits me fine.  Thank you for sharing this.

There seem to be extra files (ESPs) lying around.  I just went with your load order and we'll see.  Since these are just BSAs and ESPs, it won't be too hard to take out what isn't needed and start fresh if need be. 

Awesome mod idea!

This looks fun.  Really hope I get this to work.  Your work suits me fine.  Thank you for sharing this.

There seem to be extra files (ESPs) lying around.  I just went with your load order and we'll see.  Since these are just BSAs and ESPs, it won't be too hard to take out what isn't needed and start fresh if need be. 

Awesome mod idea!

kewl (:  thanks   - Just came to me while playing the classic paganistic war heroine.

@eric23123: I don't know why, but I'm having trouble with that body type you mentioned. Is it necessary to have it or can I use another? Because as long as I *do* use that body, the game CTDs.

You can use any body type you want. Just don't bother with the resized creatures for beastesses esp :)

Personally I'd just recommend your normal nude CBBE model.

@eric23123: I don't know why, but I'm having trouble with that body type you mentioned. Is it necessary to have it or can I use another? Because as long as I *do* use that body, the game CTDs.

You can use any body type you want. Just don't bother with the resized creatures for beastesses esp :)

Personally I'd just recommend your normal nude CBBE model.

Good, because I wasn't even playing with that mod on.

where are the tats how do I get them ?also how do I get the shouts can't see any way to add them and don't see them in the MCM

Slavetats only work if you have the slave tats mod installed ( which I didn't include. In the readme it shows you how to install my 2 new tats, which replace 2 of the originals, in )

\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats

Backup your originals if you're interested, because they replace werewolf belly and anal slut on the back.

Sorry, there's no MCM support for this mod yet. Just launched it yesterday X3

None of the spells seems to work for me. When I cast Calm for example, I can't interact with the creature to start the animation.

Only Animal Allegiance shout worked, but it's just a small part a the mod. :(

You shouldn't be able to automatically have sex with animals just by walking up to them; I think I'll take that Beastesss Bitch Pack demo video down because it seems to have confused a few people. I use the animal sex mod here from loverslab where you can just activate animals to fuck. It's not part of my mod, and animal allegiance and beastess mating call are the only two that should initiate sex.

The other spells like beastess protection/blade/explosion, are direct modifications from in game spells, so they shouldn't give you any trouble after adding them via console. Search for "help beastess" in the console and then use player.addspell "id code" to add them individually. Hope that helps. :)

merged :

Beastess Mating Call.esp, Beastess Messages.esp, Beastess Nudity.esp, Beastess Pussy.esp, Beastess Transformation.esp,

Beastess Vitality 2.esp, Beastess Vitality.esp, Beastess voice shout 2.esp, Beastess Voice Shout.esp, pussy charge 2.esp,

pussy charge.esp

with TES5Edit and Merge Plugins TES5Edit Script

into one single plugin.

if interested I can send you that single plugin

i downloaded and installed all the new files and when i ran TESV5Edit again it wanted General stores esm.  i looked through the files but couldn't see it anywhere. am i blind?

no worries. i got it in a jiffy by googling it and installed it.  i'm about to load my save and see what happens!!!   excited!