SO why you guys dont love Female Orc

Hmmm ... so I actually don't mind muscular, or more precise athletic, females. I also think greenish skin is super-sexy (looking at you, Orion-Slave girls and Twi'leks), but Orcs, its the fangs or tusks that turn me off the most. For me face is most important, and those dental issues ruin the orc-faces greatly...but then I fail to play anyting else than female Nords and occasioanlly a Breton or Dunmer ... (I realized I also never played a Woodelf in Skyrim, despite it being my favorite race in Morrowind...times are a changing I guess)

An offtopic afterthought: Was there at some point some kind of ban on Orcs serving the legion btw? I remember in Morrowind there were quite a lot of Orcs serving the Legion, but that seemed to have stopped in Oblivion already, and no Orcs in uniform in Skyrim as well?

P.S. Putting a proud orc warrior in an embarrassing dress like that seems like a torture worthy of Molag Bal or Malacath...

In all lore-friendliness, female Orcs pride themselves on being manly, disgusting, and physically stronger than their peers. A true Orc woman would look at that flimsy silk and lace with a look of disgust and say " That would never stop an axe!"

so would every other woman in skyrim.

If you don't like the orcs just say so lol, why try to make a lore friendly excuse that is rather bullshit

@ OP: people have preferences. and are allowed to.

Personally I do not mind Orc or any other for that matter My personal favorit race however goes to Khajit which I love to have fun with and Girls with glasses. But most of the time I spend hanging around Whiterun or Falconreach so orc is mostly not on my client list exect from occasional Bandits

In all lore-friendliness, female Orcs pride themselves on being manly, disgusting, and physically stronger than their peers. A true Orc woman would look at that flimsy silk and lace with a look of disgust and say " That would never stop an axe!"

If you don't like the orcs just say so lol, why try to make a lore friendly excuse that is rather bullshit

No need to make an ass out of yourself and attack me over it. 

Since we're attacking each other, I'll continue to debase you with a full explanation.

Alright, please tell me how a Jarl or a noblewoman would complain about defensive properties of her silk dress, while she drinks tea at her social gatherings?

What is "bullshit",  is that you are so quick to assume I dislike Orcs. What is also "bullshit" is that you sit here spewing bullshit while pointing fingers.

If you feel that you need to explain that on THIS website, of all places, then you obviously do not belong here. Also back to the topic of "Bullshit" : You Dare say this right after BASHING my opinion? You're a fool and a hypocrite.

cause they are ugly.. normal, its orc after all, malacath creation (uh oh), damn ugly face and everytime somebody want to show me an "beautyful/sexy" orc, its always the same way : an fine orc with literally human body, human face with orc tooth and tons of makeup. orc are ugly, in vanilla game, and not any modder seem to watse time to make orc more nice looking.. orc is definitly a male race, female are ugly .

my POV of course

Aand I've spent the last two hours making a sexy green girl thanks to you people.

And to make matters worse, I can't even post screenshots of my results, because for some reason they became corrupted. Fuck that.

Anyway, looks like I'm playing an orc girl now. So far I took the stronghold start from LAL, and I have to say it's probably the strongest starting option I've seen so far (full set of Orcish gear is nothing to balk at for a level 1 char), but I'm not sure I want to run with it.

So, since it's all your collective fault, give me some ideas for an orc roleplay, best if it goes against the warrior stereotype ;)

^that above (lore-friendly)

dat makeup though...  :lol:

but sometimes I find people's orc is sexy.. like this one..

Caution!! Muscle inside!!!

akyd.jpg

Wow nice orc this one. I love female orcs. Femine, but brutal. :)

best orc woman is claymora from 83willow

938388-1373394675.jpg

This is so shaman, all orcish sex appeal. Looove 83willow's chars.

To tell you the truth, I don't hate them. There's not a single race that I haven't made a beautiful female char on, and a badass male char on. For orcs, dark elves, and high elves it's just the vanilla NPCs that are just a "Meh" for me. But from I've seen other people make, and even made myself, all races can be beautiful, and sexy. Even while maintaining a believable body for an adventurer.

best orc woman is claymora from 83willow

938388-1373394675.jpg

Ummmmm, YES!

Every race can look good!

I don't play a female Orc because when I RP a female I like to make them girly!

Fact: My first character for Skyrim was an Orc male! Wish I had SexLab back then!

Uhm... a real orc woman is something like that, I think.

*snip*

Personally I have nothing against orc women: they can be sexy in their rough way.

ha, they can be quite very sexy. :lol: but also very ugly. :P

attachment.php?attachmentid=406572&stc=1

https://www.google.de/search?q=female+orc&hl=de&gl=de&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qXkFVPasCYPE0QWhr4CQDQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=637

Looks more like an elf, dark elf. 

Uhm... a real orc woman is something like that, I think.

*snip*

Personally I have nothing against orc women: they can be sexy in their rough way.

ha, they can be quite very sexy. :lol: but also very ugly. :P

https://www.google.de/search?q=female+orc&hl=de&gl=de&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qXkFVPasCYPE0QWhr4CQDQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=637

Looks more like an elf, dark elf. 

click once on the link, there you can find the orc mouse. ;)

edit: she is even hotter. :)

The_Women_of_WoW___Orc_by_Icy_Iris.png