Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

Im having a big issue with this.

1) It causes any NPC to say those lines 24/7, even when my PC isnt having sex. So its impossible to actually talk to certain NPC merchants to buy/sell stuff. 

2) I tried uninstalling it, but nomatter what I do my savegames CTD when I try to load them afterwards.

Please help?

I like the mod, Spectator Crowds Ultra .9, thanks.
It has a lot of options to try and balance it. It seems like guards only break up player sex and let npc's go at it in city streets. I've tried adjusted the mod's MCM values but no luck. Any tips for that?

I'm fine with the spectators part of the mod, and I liked some of the suggestions I read from others in this thread so good job on that!  But I have a problem with the morality guards part... my character was getting raped from Defeat, and a guard came along and slapped my character with a fine!  Talk about adding insult to injury!

i dunno i seem to recall from the old thread discussion about factions it may make its own faction for spectators. but its been changed a lot i could be wrong

i think the spells are to remove spectators from a faction if they get stuck watching and dont go back to what they were supposed to do, but i wont swear to that. i havent seen that problem at all since the previous version of this anyway so havent needed the spells.

Could you pls add some funtionality that detects shut doors? I was just in the Bannered Mare upstairs with Saadia and shut the door of fear for spectators but as soon as the porking started, guests from the floor below came in, opening the door and disrupting me in the act :dodgy:  (figuratively speaking).

It makes sense if spectators come closer while in the open, but it doesnt if you are indoors, especially with doors shut.

what you need is a line of sight toggle perhaps. but, it may not work in bannered mare because i have been about to sleep in there and a patron opened the romm door to get to a chair and table to sit at on the balcony bit. so you get ppl wander in and out of that room all the time.

i must admit, i am curious why you have a spectator mod and then dont want spectators  :D

what you need is a line of sight toggle perhaps. but, it may not work in bannered mare because i have been about to sleep in there and a patron opened the romm door to get to a chair and table to sit at on the balcony bit. so you get ppl wander in and out of that room all the time.

i must admit, i am curious why you have a spectator mod and then dont want spectators  :D

Because it looks funny if I nail some girl in the middle of the market place with peeps just passing by normally without notice. On the other hand, I dont want my girls on display all the time, especially when Im in a closed room, because privacy.

yep makes some sense. 

ok, found an interaction when using mass matchmaker spells. some of the participants when i used mass in bannered mare kept stopping and standing up because spectator mod was making them watch others. looks a bit odd for them to stand up to clap for a bit and say something then tp into the missionary for a bit then do it again...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like the mod, but some things always seem odd to me. Like, when I do a night creep run, break into someone's house, and start raping her right next to her husband? The husband gets up and claps yeah wreck that bitch and stuff. NPC relationships can be tracked, right? Any way to make it so if they're involved, they'll react negatively to sexing up/raping their SOs?

Also I kind of feel like now that there is Disapproval for things like city sex and sexuality and stuff, there probably should be for rape, too. Seems odd that absolutely everyone enjoys seeing it, but might take issue with consensual lesbians and stuff.

Again, love the mod, but those two things would basically make it perfect for my tastes. Thanks for everything!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a way to make this exclude NPC's that are chained up?

Also I've noticed if you change cell while npc's are doing their clapping etc it seems to break their AI as all they do is stand their clapping from then on when you return to the cell.

• 1 month later...

How about 'copying' the guard rape defense AI to spouses and companions? I really would like if you could count on 'trusted' companions to always attempt to save the PC in a rape scenario. Not sure if it could be done for 'all' victims or just the PC, but if it was generic it would be even better. It's rather disheartening when your character is getting gang raped by Draugur and you see your trusted friend come rushing in, and instead of saving the day he starts applauding and cheering the deathlords on... Mind you, it did make it easy to chose which follower to sacrifice to Boethiah... :)

Well.. Interesting mod, well done. Just not my kinda thing I guess.

Have some funny screenshots, make sure to see who is watching! Oh and Sofia decided to randomly strip...

You failed to read the notes under COMPATABILITY in the original post. Your complaints about what Sofia is doing is your fault.

Well.. Interesting mod, well done. Just not my kinda thing I guess.

Have some funny screenshots, make sure to see who is watching! Oh and Sofia decided to randomly strip...

You failed to read the notes under COMPATABILITY in the original post. Your complaints about what Sofia is doing is your fault.

It wasn't really a complaint, Sofia does that anyway sometimes, I thought it was hilarious with her personality.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fiddling about with CK in order to personalise the lines of dialogue, but having a little bit of an issue finding them. Anyone got any idea what the name of the 'quest' for this mod is?
Or is there a simpler way to edit the dialogue with a simple text editor?

I'm fiddling about with CK in order to personalise the lines of dialogue, but having a little bit of an issue finding them. Anyone got any idea what the name of the 'quest' for this mod is?

Or is there a simpler way to edit the dialogue with a simple text editor?

Open the mod with TESVEDIT, that will show you the text and allow you to edit it more easily than the CK does as long as all you want to do is change the text, adding more text should be done using the CK.