Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

I finally worked a little more on my patch...

Here's a new version.

The spectators now correctly approach the sex scene then start cheering or masturbating if aroused and feeling like it (random factor) or have sex with another aroused character.

So, sex in public may now end in orgy.

Warnings :

I haven't tested it with morality guards, so I don't know how that would work.

This is a just a quick and dirty patch and might be unstable so use it with caution

To install, make sure you have spectators crowds ultra edition installed then copy this file in /data/scripts/ folder.

Hope you'll enjoy.

i found it began spamming debug messages about checking spectator arousal and random number. that made it difficult to try and line up two misaligned actors since i couldnt read the message about which i was controlling. if that could be somehow added as being controlled by the debug messages on/off in the spectator crowds mcm would be great. i didnt see any actors triggered to do anything despite being checked. another thing i noticed was, i was gettting the messages long after the action was over and spectators had wandered off again. hope this info helps you develop your patch more :)

Indeed, I forgot to remove the debug messages before posting the file, sorry about that.

The actor must have an arousal of at least 60 to do anything, also there is a random factor so he might have an arousal of 100 and still be just cheering. I did that because I love to keep some males with raging boners around...

But the spectators are checked several times during the animation, so some actions should be triggered quite often anyway.

Naturally, this requires sexlab aroused redux, check that you have this mod installed.

The messages appearing after the action are due to the lag of the notifications, nothing to be worried about.

Here's a corrected file, I hope you'll enjoy.

mf_spectatorcrowdsthreadbase.pex

Here's a new version.

The spectators now correctly approach the sex scene then start cheering or masturbating if aroused and feeling like it (random factor) or have sex with another aroused character.

Warnings :

This is a just a quick and dirty patch and might be unstable so use it with caution

To install, make sure you have spectators crowds ultra edition installed then copy this file in /data/scripts/ folder.

Hope you'll enjoy.

i found it began spamming debug messages about checking spectator arousal and random number. that made it difficult to try and line up two misaligned actors since i couldnt read the message about which i was controlling. if that could be somehow added as being controlled by the debug messages on/off in the spectator crowds mcm would be great. i didnt see any actors triggered to do anything despite being checked. another thing i noticed was, i was gettting the messages long after the action was over and spectators had wandered off again. hope this info helps you develop your patch more :)

Indeed, I forgot to remove the debug messages before posting the file, sorry about that.

The actor must have an arousal of at least 60 to do anything, also there is a random factor so he might have an arousal of 100 and still be just cheering. I did that because I love to keep some males with raging boners around...

But the spectators are checked several times during the animation, so some actions should be triggered quite often anyway.

Naturally, this requires sexlab aroused redux, check that you have this mod installed.

The messages appearing after the action are due to the lag of the notifications, nothing to be worried about.

Still on 1.59c so will forgo the It don't work on 1.60 thing. Your un-tweak'fying of the threading thing actually works really quite well. Any chance you could remove console messages from it. (If I see one more time something like 'a character has noticed a sex act' or 'rat has been excluded' type message again I'll scream - or maybe just be slightly aggravated. Failing that, just pop up your .psc for the last change you did and I fiddle with it myself).

Still on 1.59c so will forgo the It don't work on 1.60 thing. Your un-tweak'fying of the threading thing actually works really quite well. Any chance you could remove console messages from it. (If I see one more time something like 'a character has noticed a sex act' or 'rat has been excluded' type message again I'll scream - or maybe just be slightly aggravated. Failing that, just pop up your .psc for the last change you did and I fiddle with it myself).

The source files are in the BSA, nothing is preventing you from unpacking the BSA to access them.

The source files are in the BSA, nothing is preventing you from unpacking the BSA to access them.

Indeed, but a particular bit was fiddled with and works quite well. So just really wanted the updated psc for the pex in that message I was responding too. Sorry didn't make it clear.

Here's a new version.

Warnings :

Hope you'll enjoy.

If you are still around, I noticed a slight problem with this version. If you are having sex near some dead bodies which draws a crowd, the participants in the crowd will sometimes fuck the dead back to life. The dead - now living - will be prone and probably floating, but they will start chatting away to each other and anyone else around, (and you can talk to them).

If you are still around, I noticed a slight problem with this version. If you are having sex near some dead bodies which draws a crowd, the participants in the crowd will sometimes fuck the dead back to life. The dead - now living - will be prone and probably floating, but they will start chatting away to each other and anyone else around, (and you can talk to them).

This might be the best bug ever.

Here's a new version.

Warnings :

Hope you'll enjoy.

Yes, I noticed this bug and several other ones. I spent some time correcting them and adding new features.

Now, my script takes sexual preferences into account (straight males won't be interested in gay sex for example)

Also, the quality of the sex act is taken into account. probably a new concept in SexLab. It is based on the arousal of the actors and the number of actors. A high quality show will attract everyone while a low quality one will only attract the most aroused people around.

Spectators can now masturbate, or start an animation with up to 3 other spectators. So a sex act may turn into a real orgy...

This was compiled with SexLab 1.60 and works with it. untested with 1.59

Try this file and see if they work for you

I'm actually working on a whole new "sex system" (arousal and all) so i'm not sure if it will work correctly without my other modifications.

mf_spectatorcrowdsthreadbase.pex

Here's a new version.

Warnings :

Hope you'll enjoy.

Yes, I noticed this bug and several other ones. I spent some time correcting them and adding new features.

Now, my script takes sexual preferences into account (straight males won't be interested in gay sex for example)

Also, the quality of the sex act is taken into account. probably a new concept in SexLab. It is based on the arousal of the actors and the number of actors. A high quality show will attract everyone while a low quality one will only attract the most aroused people around.

Spectators can now masturbate, or start an animation with up to 3 other spectators. So a sex act may turn into a real orgy...

I'm actually working on a whole new "sex system" (arousal and all) so i'm not sure if it will work correctly without my other modifications.

Ta I'll give it a go. (Still on 1.59 - so might come back crying).

Edit :- Well it didn't crash which is good. However I just got a few 'xyz has noticed a sex act and is not interested' messages. This was in a field with a randomly selected set of upstanding people from the community - and one nightingale who spawned nearby, who got beaten up  and got raped by Hadvar. Nobody was even the slightest bit interested in any sort of sex act. (Note wasn't tried on a fresh game, but at the start of a pre configured one but using the new .pex). Will try again later by pumping their arousal - (i.e. should of really read all the words in the description of your new changes).

Edit2:- Went to the Jarls house in Falkreath for a test. For the dead bodies spawned four bandits who got all killed. Siddgier raped one. Only person to attend was Sweetroll, (arousal 72) who masterbated in the big green jelly thing. Character then had sex with Siddgier, with Legate Skulnir, (arousal 60) & Nenya, (arousal 81) in the area. They were not interested, (nor was Sweetroll - who's arousal was back in the 30's at this point). Character then had sex with Helvard. No interest from the others this time either. However no dead bodies were raised though which is good. (or not depending on your nechromatic outlook), but that probably wasn't a result you could rely on because no sex happened happened from the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jenova23

Here's a new version.

Warnings :

Hope you'll enjoy.

Ta I'll give it a go. (Still on 1.59 - so might come back crying).

Edit :- Well it didn't crash which is good. However I just got a few 'xyz has noticed a sex act and is not interested' messages. This was in a field with a randomly selected set of upstanding people from the community - and one nightingale who spawned nearby, who got beaten up  and got raped by Hadvar. Nobody was even the slightest bit interested in any sort of sex act. (Note wasn't tried on a fresh game, but at the start of a pre configured one but using the new .pex). Will try again later by pumping their arousal - (i.e. should of really read all the words in the description of your new changes).

Edit2:- Went to the Jarls house in Falkreath for a test. For the dead bodies spawned four bandits who got all killed. Siddgier raped one. Only person to attend was Sweetroll, (arousal 72) who masterbated in the big green jelly thing. Character then had sex with Siddgier, with Legate Skulnir, (arousal 60) & Nenya, (arousal 81) in the area. They were not interested, (nor was Sweetroll - who's arousal was back in the 30's at this point). Character then had sex with Helvard. No interest from the others this time either. However no dead bodies were raised though which is good. (or not depending on your nechromatic outlook), but that probably wasn't a result you could rely on because no sex happened happened from the crowd.

No one is interested when my player initiates sex as well. I am using SexLab 1.6+.

Nice mod ... idea that is. Simply because it is barely working for me.

I get the messages that NPC XYZ has noticed a sex act and is going to watch but barely anything else.

I had one comment on the sex act in like an hour of constant humping, and everyone which the mod said is 'going to watch' got some additional arrousal.

I guess I have one other mod in my load order which somehow has an unmentioned/not found incompatability.

/edit after implementing the latest .pex from this thread it works.

Here's a new version.

Warnings :

Hope you'll enjoy.

Couldn't get this to work on SL 1.6.

Spectator-ca doesn't seem to overwrite any files, and doesn't have an esp.

Sorry for the newb question, but what am I missing?

Here's a new version.

Warnings :

Hope you'll enjoy.

Couldn't get this to work on SL 1.6.

Spectator-ca doesn't seem to overwrite any files, and doesn't have an esp.

Sorry for the newb question, but what am I missing?

You need the original Spectator crowd from the home page, then over install it with the Spectator-ca bits. , (If using MO, just put the Specator-ca stuff lower in the left panel than the original). Hope that helps. (Probably best to get the original working before trying the adjustment).

Spoonsinger - Thank you for the reply, that does indeed help. The original SC works, where Ultra does not with SL 1.6.

The only difference I'm seeing is with ultra paired with defeat some of the crowd would join in on the sex "Que" where with SC original they do not seem to.

There seems to be some issues with defeat and sl 1.6 so it is probably from that side.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Downloaded .pex file.... >.> what do I do with it?

(Using Mod organizer)

I second this post.

Could someone please tell me which app to download in order to use pex files? I've tried changing the extension to ".rar" and of course that didn't work.

And I'll also sexond the post above that's asking if anyone is working on an Ultra update for 1.60. You know, so us Newbs can use it. ;-)

(Using Mod organizer)

I second this post.

Could someone please tell me which app to download in order to use pex files? I've tried changing the extension to ".rar" and of course that didn't work.

And I'll also sexond the post above that's asking if anyone is working on an Ultra update for 1.60. You know, so us Newbs can use it. ;-)

Down load the original mod, install it, and the drop the PEX file into your scripts folder and overwrite.

(Using Mod organizer)

I second this post.

Down load the original mod, install it, and the drop the PEX file into your scripts folder and overwrite.

OK. I pretty sure that I did as you instructed. I dropped it into my SKSE scripts folder which is in my "mods" folder which is in my "Mod Organizer" Folder.

Mod Organizer > mods > SKSE Scripts

Looked like the right place since it was filled with .pex files.

I'm not noticing anything though. I gathered from reading the forum that the original Spectator Crowds is what this pex file is intended for, Am I wrong? Is it for the Ultra version?

BTW- Thank you very much for the reply. And from the modder of the NSAP to boot. :)

(Using Mod organizer)

I second this post.

OK. I pretty sure that I did as you instructed. I dropped it into my SKSE scripts folder which is in my "mods" folder which is in my "Mod Organizer" Folder.

I'm not noticing anything though. I gathered from reading the forum that the original Spectator Crowds is what this pex file is intended for, Am I wrong? Is it for the Ultra version?

BTW- Thank you very much for the reply. And from the modder of the NSAP to boot. :)

Hmmm... not the skse folder. In the Spectators folder if there isn't a scripts folder, make a new folder called scripts and put it in there. I shoulda checked as it looks like all the scripts for the mod are packed in a BSA. Try that. If still no luck I will look tomorrow.

(Using Mod organizer)

I second this post.

Hmmm... not the skse folder. In the Spectators folder if there isn't a scripts folder, make a new folder called scripts and put it in there. I shoulda checked as it looks like all the scripts for the mod are packed in a BSA. Try that. If still no luck I will look tomorrow.

Ok. That's definitely different than what I tried. Will give it a try after dinner. Thx much.

• 1 month later...

The latest script file mf_spectatorcrowdsthreadbase fixed the issue with the mod not responding to NPCs in SL 1.6. BUT now I have a proble which is just a matter of taste.. I dont want NPCs to start engaging in masturbation or sex acts once I start my sex act, can you please add an option to disable that. It is immersion breaking that some NPCs pay my character for sex (Radiant Prostitution), but once I start it, sex is free everywhere [:(]

• 3 weeks later...

The latest script file mf_spectatorcrowdsthreadbase fixed the issue with the mod not responding to NPCs in SL 1.6. BUT now I have a proble which is just a matter of taste.. I dont want NPCs to start engaging in masturbation or sex acts once I start my sex act, can you please add an option to disable that. It is immersion breaking that some NPCs pay my character for sex (Radiant Prostitution), but once I start it, sex is free everywhere [ :(]

Agreed with btasgan. Mod is working now, but this masturbation feature spoils all the fun. :(