Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

Hi, I need a little of help with this mod, please. Well ... Something very bad happens with this mod in my game, it seems to work and there are messages that say that the NPCs will come to look at the sex scene but that does not happen, the NPCs follow his way as if nothing happen and they do not say absolutely no dialogue, I do not know what is wrong, I have all the requirements installed. HELP  :(

• 2 weeks later...

This Mod no longer works for me. I see a lot of "NPC has noticed and is going to watch", but they don't show up. Anybody got a clue how to fix this?

it`s working ... all features including spectators comments, but first of all, load order ... 

SCU 0.91b

SC Expanded Dialogue

SC - CA

SC SL 1.6 fix

download and copy last version of mf_spectatorcrowdsthreadbase.pex, to SC - CA scripts

then, sadly, you have to start new game ...

and ensure that people hanging around are aroused enough ;)

all above files are available in this thread, just search through it.

for lazy ones i`ve attached all mentioned.

attachicon.gifspectators crowds SL 1.6 fix.7z

attachicon.gifmf_spectatorcrowdsthreadbase.pex

attachicon.gifSpectactorscrowd-CA.7z

attachicon.gifSpectator Crowds Expanded Dialogue.7z

attachicon.gifSpectatorCrowdsUltra0.91b.7z

just followed these instruction. people are gathering around the act but only commenting npc-npc scenes. if the placer character is involved the comments are not displayed....anyone knows the problem or has a solution?

Thanks in advance

Edit: I've just find the problem myself. if someone else has it....you cant activate the free camera mod in sexlab

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the mod works like a charm for me, between the various helpful LO's and non-masturbation .pex files upthread here (thanks to all). It works a little TOO well, in fact, because whenever my pc is getting publicly plowed, EVERY LIVING CREATURE IN A TWO-MILE RADIUS comes to watch. I'm pretty sure if Skyrim simulated insects, they'd be watching and high-fiving each other too. 

I notice this question has been asked before, but I didn't see a response to it, so I'll pose it again: is there a way to stop animals from spectating? I could see the occasional dog taking an interest in what the humans are doing, but when horses and cows come running, it's... well, it's just (*GASP*) immersion-breaking. I do have Aroused Creatures, of course, so is there a setting there that I could be tweaking?

(Of course, the absolute best is still when a chicken comes to watch and then shags the pc with its beak. Hilarious every time.)

I'd also like to second the idea upthread of having some sort of check for whether a spectator is engaged in sex, to prevent them from standing up and clapping instead of minding their fucking business. (See what I did there?... ah screw it it's late)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way somehow to make it so the guards are immune to this? Like if one is raping, his friends stand around and cheer him on?

Edit: Immune to the morality check if it's one of them doing the deed.

(or could that result in the guards killing the entire town, because of the intervention rule?)

• 4 weeks later...

This Mod no longer works for me. I see a lot of "NPC has noticed and is going to watch", but they don't show up. Anybody got a clue how to fix this?

it`s working ... all features including spectators comments, but first of all, load order ... 

SCU 0.91b

SC Expanded Dialogue

SC - CA

SC SL 1.6 fix

download and copy last version of mf_spectatorcrowdsthreadbase.pex, to SC - CA scripts

then, sadly, you have to start new game ...

and ensure that people hanging around are aroused enough ;)

all above files are available in this thread, just search through it.

for lazy ones i`ve attached all mentioned.

attachicon.gifspectators crowds SL 1.6 fix.7z

attachicon.gifmf_spectatorcrowdsthreadbase.pex

attachicon.gifSpectactorscrowd-CA.7z

attachicon.gifSpectator Crowds Expanded Dialogue.7z

attachicon.gifSpectatorCrowdsUltra0.91b.7z

Looking into the files. The pex, CA, and 1.6fix all carry 1 file and it's the same exact file for each one. So which version should be installed last? And does that mean the others aren't needed at all?

Is there a way somehow to make it so the guards are immune to this? Like if one is raping, his friends stand around and cheer him on?

Edit: Immune to the morality check if it's one of them doing the deed.

(or could that result in the guards killing the entire town, because of the intervention rule?)

You could try something from something from the contents of the following thread. (No guarantee or support given mind - In fact forget I mentioned it).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65900-req-morality-guards/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

it sort of works again but somebody changed it so most people are not interested. i had to turn off notifications because of spam - if they arent interested im not interested in seeing that message. i want the dialogue but there didnt seem to be any. i didnt mind the clapping but that doesnt happen.

ive had to turn off notifications because of the spam from not interested. where is the option in the AI to make more people more interested more of the time? it seems odd to take a mod thats designed to have people come running to cheer on the participants and clap and make lewd comments then totally neuter it so almost nobody wants to come watch and they say nothing at all just stare silently and ominously.

then again i never saw reason to change sexlab so much it broke 90% of the mods i like. maybe im just strange. but a spectator crowds mod that just says nobody wants to watch seems to be a comple contradiction. i can make a mod to spam the text that nobody wants to watch in top left and make it almost non existent script wise.

downloaded this mod and started an SL scene in Whiterun market.... I see notifications pop up on top left of the screen something like "this git notices a sex act is happening so fort and so on..." but I see no people gathering around my character and commenting anything the guard captain is all drained with the multiple time I triggered SL scenes on him but still the other NPCs don't give a gopher's ass about it...

but then again I am also using Immersive Citizens...does it conflict with that mod? and do i really need to start a new game to see the effects happen?

yes on starting a new game. i had to go through all the hassle of the 5 different mods and the pex copy thing in one of the above posts. i dont remember the notification spam being all down the screen in the old version, but i had to turn off notifications - this is a problem because sometimes its the only way i know something has happened elsewhere in town. a big part of my game is trying to find ways npcs can get it on and people go cheer them on without me having to trigger things with spells. i want an uninhibited world with no hang ups caused by religions trying to control everyone like we have in real life, where sex is a personal and not so evil or important thing, and nobody cares about if it happens in public or not its just normal in my game. spectators were a big part of it - and its pretty much gone now, since i cant leave notifications on due to spam messages that nobody want to watch.

that message in particular is so unnecessary unless you have it as debug mode. i dont need or want to know the mod has checked someone and they are not interested ever, unless i am trouble shooting. the notifications are not meant for that, they were meant to explain something WAS happening and who was going to watch - a better way would have been for npcs to tell you 'x and y are doing it im gonna watch' but failing that seeing a few notifications at a time, that some are going to watch, and NOT if they are not noticing or not interested, or scrolling down the entire left side of the screen.

Ok, ran into a bug when playing this mod with either defeat or SL Kidnapped. Occasionally, during a rape scene with these two mods, one of the character involved in the scene will have an arousal rating high enough for this mod to indicate as a participant, so what we ended up is one character humping air while the other one is cheering on their rapist humping the air that they're supposed to be at. It's super comical and hilarious but frustrating since it breaks a lot of scenes.

I wonder if this is a problem with script lag or the mod itself not excluding the people doing the sex act from becoming spectators. Maybe it's the former as the game did not fully register that NPC A and B are having sex yet, so while the animation's starting, spectator crowd also jumps in and indicate that NPC A with arousal of 80 is also a spectator because.... reasons.

I'll try to play around with the Spectator setting, maybe increasing the interval time the mod can pick up spectator and hopefully it will not choose the ones doing the sex act as spectator

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, ran into a bug when playing this mod with either defeat or SL Kidnapped. Occasionally, during a rape scene with these two mods, one of the character involved in the scene will have an arousal rating high enough for this mod to indicate as a participant, so what we ended up is one character humping air while the other one is cheering on their rapist humping the air that they're supposed to be at. It's super comical and hilarious but frustrating since it breaks a lot of scenes.

I wonder if this is a problem with script lag or the mod itself not excluding the people doing the sex act from becoming spectators. Maybe it's the former as the game did not fully register that NPC A and B are having sex yet, so while the animation's starting, spectator crowd also jumps in and indicate that NPC A with arousal of 80 is also a spectator because.... reasons.

I'll try to play around with the Spectator setting, maybe increasing the interval time the mod can pick up spectator and hopefully it will not choose the ones doing the sex act as spectator

its an issue with how the mod used to work. when it worked.

if you triggered a group scene with mass matchmaker, you would get some people participating in sex acts that started AFTER the first one, will suddenly get overridden by the spectator mod and start clapping. it doesnt matter if they are busy having sex themselves or just masturbating - the only ones immune are the first couple to begin, everyone else is a target for spectator crowds.

it shouldnt be too much hassle to add a check to the mod, to check if the potential spectators are engaged before triggering the clapping and commenting. but i wont do it, because i have no confidence i can fix the mod and remove all the not interested crap someone else added to the only version that now does anything except spam text since 1,6x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,  This Mod was working perfect (vers Ultra0.91b) ,  but suddenly  I don't know why,   even gather the surrounding people  to sex act,   they don't move in that direction,   keeps doing whatever they were doing even guards,   do nothing when sex is prohibited in cities.  Most of the Log messages talk about  :  NPC has noticed a sex act .... but is NOT Interested ...

What could happen?  I already uninstall and install again,  but the same issue persist.  Any Advice?

Note:  I already install the script mf_spectatorcrowdsthreadbase.pex but nothing change,  and I'm sing last version of immersive citizens ...

i think its just broken entirely. doesnt matter if i start new game or do the 5 different stages (you only need the last one since it overwrites the pex for all the others completely, unless maybe in overcomplex mod managers) the thing just does not work at all no matter what. i dont know scripting so i cant fix it. and i dont think anyone else will since they all seem to have pissed off when FO4 came out despite the fact its so complicated to overcome the anti sex mod design beth invented for it.

• 1 month later...

How do you disable Morality Guards? The setting is not working in MCM, and I am doing this from a new game.

Are you sure it's this mod and not Sexlab Submit, Sexlab Defeat, Deviously Cursed Loot or anyone of even more mods which all implement the same functionality? (Which I always disable because I play where the Nords are body proud and often fuck in public to show their virility and desirability).

How do you disable Morality Guards? The setting is not working in MCM, and I am doing this from a new game.

Are you sure it's this mod and not Sexlab Submit, Sexlab Defeat, Deviously Cursed Loot or anyone of even more mods which all implement the same functionality? (Which I always disable because I play where the Nords are body proud and often fuck in public to show their virility and desirability).

You are right. It was Defeat, and there are two settings which both must be disabled. Thank you!

Is there a way to trigger the gathering of the crowd without sex?

Not in this mod. There are a lot of mods that gather crowds and they all use pretty much the same mechanism and they all also have their own triggers.

What sort of trigger are you wanting to use to draw a crowd?

I'm not a modder, so I am not familiar with triggers. Maybe a spell or a shout? 

Just something to gather people and watch the character (or NPC) beeing presentated the crowd or locked in a bondage device.