I want to quickly impregnate an npc to just to see if the pregnant bellies are working for me. I am testing it out with Serana, but she won't get pregnant. I have the chance to conceive set at 100% for everyone. She is also in the ovulation period, which i set to 20 days. Her status always says she has only a 1% or 2% chance to conceive. 

Is there something wrong here or is it just that hard to get npcs pregnant? With a 100% to conceive I she would definitely get pregnant.

I want to quickly impregnate an npc to just to see if the pregnant bellies are working for me. I am testing it out with Serana, but she won't get pregnant. I have the chance to conceive set at 100% for everyone. She is also in the ovulation period, which i set to 20 days. Her status always says she has only a 1% or 2% chance to conceive. 

Is there something wrong here or is it just that hard to get npcs pregnant? With a 100% to conceive I she would definitely get pregnant.

Changes you make to the chance to concieve only apply at the beginning of the Next Follicular phase.  This is because the mod only calculates whether the ovum has implanted correctly once per menstrual cycle.  If Serana is in the ovulation phase you are already too late for the change to be applied this cycle, but it will take effect on the next cycle (which means don't set the ovulation stage to 20 days unless you want to wait forever for her next cycle).  Keep in mind that the everyone option means everyone who isn't the Player or a potential companion.  Make sure for Serana that you have set option 2 (followers) to 100 percent.  If you just can't wait for her next cycle I suppose you could cast the show stats spell on females until you find someone who is fertile and hope she likes your character.

Milzscnitte,

I was looking through the pregnancy mods and found this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1188-children-soul-gems-hentrai-pregnancy-addon/ (children + soulgems) 

I tried it out and its great for dealing with the children side of things but I really didn't like hentai pregnancy near as much as this your pregnancy mod.

The author  mentions people have requested making their mod work with yours.. maybe you guys can work it out together? Because honestly if you both could get them working together this mod would be totally perfect in my opinion.

This is the best pregnancy mod no doubt and theirs from what I saw was awesome for kids = win win if they work together :D

I want to get Milzschnitte, darkconsole, Srende, min, jbezorg, Trixy, flyingtoasters, Kitsune32, dtim, SlabLover, h38fh2mf, and ojanen to sit around a campfire and hammer out a pregnancy framework. Maybe something using some global variable or something that detects the current pregnancy state and shuts off the other mod(s)... or somehow integrates them.

As I understand it, we've got basically these things to worry about:

1. Belly node scale
2. Timeframe (that is, each mod uses a different timeframe for determining when it modifies the current belly node)
3. Pregnancy effects (and cloak spells)
4. Birthing timeframe, effects, and animations
5. Other animations that should not override each other (milking, etc)
6. Allowing or disallowing different pregnancies to happen simultaneously (a child + soul gems + baby chaurus)
7. A universal milking command (that produces soulgem oven milk, hentai pregnancy milk, etc. all together or configurable in MCM)... maybe skyrimll should be part of this United Nations of Pregnancy group...
8. Undoubtedly a dozen more things I haven't thought about.

It might not be possible, but maybe it's worth a try...

As it is, several mods are already compatible in the sense that you can shut off belly and/or breast node scaling when they're running together, so obviously their actual effects (beyond node scaling) are already working together.
All that is needed is a universal framework that, at it's minimum, detects whether or not some other mod has control of the nodes and thus doesn't try to take control. Or, even better, somehow integrates their (often widely different) node scaling into one solid piece...
Probably never happen, probably too many issues to resolve, but still, I can dream, yes?

And actually, all I really want (personally) is Beeing Female, Soulgem Oven, and Sexlab Stories. And milk mod economy.

p.s. Forgot about ed86 / sneakymau5. And probably a dozen others that scale breast and belly nodes. Okay, this is starting to sound WAY too big and complex now.

Changes you make to the chance to concieve only apply at the beginning of the Next Follicular phase.  This is because the mod only calculates whether the ovum has implanted correctly once per menstrual cycle.  If Serana is in the ovulation phase you are already too late for the change to be applied this cycle, but it will take effect on the next cycle (which means don't set the ovulation stage to 20 days unless you want to wait forever for her next cycle).  Keep in mind that the everyone option means everyone who isn't the Player or a potential companion.  Make sure for Serana that you have set option 2 (followers) to 100 percent.  If you just can't wait for her next cycle I suppose you could cast the show stats spell on females until you find someone who is fertile and hope she likes your character.

Well I finally managed to get Serana pregnant. Her belly never grew, but that problem is my end and I will have to sort that out later.

But she gave birth to a missing texture. A little bluish square. It just follows her around. What is the deal with this?

But she gave birth to a missing texture. A little bluish square. It just follows her around. What is the deal with this?

There is an Emitter Bug i missed to fix. It will stop soon

I want to get Milzschnitte, darkconsole, Srende, min, jbezorg, Trixy, flyingtoasters, Kitsune32, dtim, SlabLover, h38fh2mf, and ojanen to sit around a campfire and hammer out a pregnancy framework. 

I second this notion!

This idea sounds nice, but i don't think this will happen. jbezorg is making a break all ai know and Trixy stoped playing skyrim (that's why i continued and created BeeingFemale)

About h38fh2mf i'm also not sure. He developed the StorageUtil for BeeingFemale so i doesn't have to use the array methode anymore. But he was a bit annoyed that only unique female NPCs can become pregnant, that's why he created simple pregnancy.

With some pregnancy mod developers the communication won't work, too. For example privateuser99 with his mod "faites des bebes". All i know his english isn't realy the best.

i already get in contact with some users you have named, ... for example, jbezorg gave me the tip how it's possible to check for other mods, compatiblity, check pregnancy and stuff for other mods. Skyrimll and me already made SexLab Hormones compatible with BeeingFemale.

My problem is the time... I'm in office for above 10 hours a day (developer) and when i come back home i'm not realy in a mood to develop even more.... at least i'm an old guy and still single :D

About a mod that handels the Belly and Breast node-scaling... that's realy difficulty. I already thought about a system but it's not easy and don't think everybody will be happy with it.

I been using this mod for a while and really would love to have it in my game, It seems to work for the most part, except for this massive lag inducing error on my log.

[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Error: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[bF_Main (12000D62)].fwsystem.IsValidateMaleActor() - "FWSystem.psc" Line ?
[bF_StateWidget (12017C43)].fwstatewidget.UpdateContent() - "FWStateWidget.psc" Line ?
[bF_StateWidget (12017C43)].fwstatewidget.OnWidgetReset() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line ?
[bF_StateWidget (12017C43)].fwstatewidget.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line ?
[sKI_WidgetManagerInstance (1D000824)].SKI_WidgetManager.OnWidgetLoad() - "SKI_WidgetManager.psc" Line ?
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp139"
stack:
[bF_StateWidget (12017C43)].fwstatewidget.UpdateContent() - "FWStateWidget.psc" Line ?
[bF_StateWidget (12017C43)].fwstatewidget.OnWidgetReset() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line ?
[bF_StateWidget (12017C43)].fwstatewidget.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line ?
[sKI_WidgetManagerInstance (1D000824)].SKI_WidgetManager.OnWidgetLoad() - "SKI_WidgetManager.psc" Line ?
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Error: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp141"
stack:
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Error: Cannot call IsRaceFlagSet() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp137"
stack:
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:27PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp144"
stack:
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:29PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:29PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForModEvent() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:29PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSleep - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSleep() - "" Line ?
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:29PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[09/21/2014 - 03:02:29PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?

It looks to me like a Skyui based error when it comes to loading the widgets, the second error spam to me might have someting to do with none default Timescales? Mine is currently 1:10. Any idea how to fix this?

Here is my load order. 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
moonpath.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
daymoyl.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
Undies Underneath.esp
SkyUI.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - default.esp
WEBS extended.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
HonedMetal.esp
Dr_BandolierDG.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
Beards.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
You Hunger.esp
Requiem.esp
moveit.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
TradeBarter.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Requiem - Faendal & Sven available as Followers.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
BandolierForNPCMasterFile.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BFSEffects.esp
AnonymousPeople.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PersidRRentalPatch.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
BandolierForNPCsCheaperBandoliers_BalancedWeight_Dawnguard.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
Babette.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
AOS.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
immersive wenches.esp
WetandCold - Holidays.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
MVABasic.esp
Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
Requiem-Immersive Armors.esp
Cloaks.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Point The Way.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Requiem - HearthFires.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
ImmersiveSpells.esp
ImmersiveSpells-NoDlcDawnDragComp.esp
ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
AOS_ICS Patch.esp
ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
Footprints.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Better Favor Jobs.esp
KWTelescope.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
BandolierForNPCsWIC_V2.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
immersive wenches RRR-patch.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Inigo.esp
ELFX - Moonpath.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
Grass_On_Steroids_SFO-SHORT.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Provincial Courier Service.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Hunterborn.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

I had the same problem, it's already fixed in my current beta version. But there is to much unfinished stuff in it like the complete children system, so i can't realease a bug fix right now.

If you know how to script, it's pritty simple to fix it.

In the script file FWSystem.psc search for the Functions:

- IsValidateActor

- IsValidateFemaleActor

- IsValidateMaleActor

and add this 6 lines after the function declatation

if a==none
return -10
endif
if a.GetLeveledActorBase()==none
return -11
endif

like here:

int function IsValidateActor(actor a)
if a==none
return -10
endif
if a.GetLeveledActorBase()==none
return -11
endif
if a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==0
return IsValidateMaleActor(a)
elseif a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()==1
return IsValidateFemaleActor(a)
endif
endFunction

The problems with the "RegisterForUpdateGameTime", "UnregisterForUpdateGameTime", "RegisterForSleep" and stuff, i have no clue where this comes from. Since 10 month i try to fix them but i can't figure out the problem.

But they don't raise problems or make trouble... and there shouldn't be a lot of these logs.

I finally made a male character to try out the other half of this mod and I have a few suggestions. With the show stats spell I can obviously see npc stats, but there really is no way to get the same information for a male PC. I'd love a running list of women the PC has gotten pregnant, the number of children/babies/soulgems the PC fathered (as in were sucessfully born) etc. It would also be nice to have a list of all currently pregnant women - regardless of who the father is.

Other question/issue is I have it set to give NPCs the baby item, however, unless the player is in the same cell as the mother during birth, it doesn't give them the item. Also, this next bit may be a bug or it could be a clever way of portraying still births - sometimes even when the player IS present during labor the mother doesn't go into the animation (but does have labor pains) and does not receive a baby item instead just moves into replenish.

And not really tied to this mod but related, has anyone made a mod to have a list of who the PC has slept with? With journal dates would be awesome.

Guest Devocracy

I haven't played with the latest version but on the ealrier beta I used, there is no "cure" for "abortus", you just have to wait it out.

The thing is, I forgot how to get the abortus potion/spell.  I swear I was able to cook it using flowers but I'm not seeing it on the menu.

Maybe its been changed.

All i remember, the cure potion only works for the infection.

I will take a look on it later and for the next version it will be possible to cure it with the vanilla cure disease potion.... but it will come back sometimes, as long the abortus isn't completely done. (same to the infection)

Beware of the infection, it's deadly :)

Guest Devocracy

That's cool.

But can you remind how to create the abortus potion/spell?

I remember making it with flowers but I I'm not seeing it on the list of things I can prepare in the kitchen.  I typed in "help abortus" in the console and I see the two abortus spells, so I know they're loaded, I just can't figure out how to trigger them if I want to abort an unwanted pregnancy.

As for the infection, if I've been bad and forgot to save and get the infection and close to death, will using the reset option get rid of the infection?

I'm having a little bit of an issue here.

You see, I have a pregnancy compatible body, and the skeleton might be too (XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended), though I'm not sure if it is.

Thing is, neither pregnancy scaling options work accurately; the skeleton option gets the boobs done right, but doesn't do any work on the belly,

and weight scaling doesn't work at all.

I could be missing something, but I'm not sure, so I came here to post this. Got any ideas?

The link you've posted only contains the skeleton, not the body.

What body do you use?

About the Abortus potion, hm, maybe i've forgot it but i'm not sure I ever made something like that.

"Abortus" is latin (and med.) for "miscarriage"

I think the spells you've seen are "status spells". I'm using this spells so other mods are able to check the phase the woman is in, without the mods will require BeeingFemale.

Guest Devocracy

Well a miscarriage in medical terms is a spontaneous abortion, it just isn't an abortion by definition. 

In short, while "abortus" sounds like a cute way of just adding abortion to the game, I had a hunch something was weird about the pc getting a fever after taking the potion.  As for the potion, I didn't get it from the main mod, I found an add on esp in the old beta thread awhile back that added a few things, not sure if you or someone else put the esp up since it was like on page 65 or something of the beta thread. 

But regardless, is there a way to end an unwanted pregnancy in beingfemale without doing the player.addspell "abortus id" code?

But regardless, is there a way to end an unwanted pregnancy in beingfemale without doing the player.addspell "abortus id" code?

You can and it's rather in keeping with the times as well, though I think it only works in the first trimester.

Find yourself some creatures that do light damage (like a wolf pack) and let them attack you. Eventually it will cause a miscarriage as the foetus becomes damaged by the attacks.

As a roleplayer I had some difficulty with this method as there's guilt on one hand and desperation on the other, but desperation won out in the end

Guest Devocracy

Well I have that one feature on Sexlab Submit enabled that causes the PC to "submit" instead of die, but that shouldn't interefere

I just figured, this is a game where we can trap souls in crystals and do all sorts of magic, so magically ending a pregnancy, that would seem simplistic by comparison.  But going old school by getting the pc beat severely, while a wee bit brutal, that beats having to use the console and potentially risk breaking the save. 

Oh I didn't know there was a craftable cure for the abortus fever. I'd rather have to make something then just use a shrine/cure disease/eat cure disease ingredient. Makes it more difficult/fun to have to deal with this unfortunate calamity.

Is there a spell for abortus? Also, I don't know if it exists (besides what's been said about the contraception fluids) but if there was a craftable poison (drink) that you maybe needed to make 3-4 of to completely abort the baby, this could be a different path then the spells, similar to the contraception potions. Why not a potion for abortion too?

I know poisons (effects/animal bites) hurt the baby but I don't think there is a way to drink a poison you pick up/harvest yourself. Hence why maybe a craftable 'drink' would be good. Just mix water and spider venom/anything that's poisonous (3xnightshade and 2x deathbell) or whatever and drink up.

Oh I didn't know there was a craftable cure for the abortus fever. I'd rather have to make something then just use a shrine/cure disease/eat cure disease ingredient. Makes it more difficult/fun to have to deal with this unfortunate calamity.

Is there a spell for abortus? Also, I don't know if it exists (besides what's been said about the contraception fluids) but if there was a craftable poison (drink) that you maybe needed to make 3-4 of to completely abort the baby, this could be a different path then the spells, similar to the contraception potions. Why not a potion for abortion too?

I know poisons (effects/animal bites) hurt the baby but I don't think there is a way to drink a poison you pick up/harvest yourself. Hence why maybe a craftable 'drink' would be good. Just mix water and spider venom/anything that's poisonous (3xnightshade and 2x deathbell) or whatever and drink up.

I think it works fine as if. Just look up the "Morning After Pill." It's basicaly just a high dose of contraceptives.

Though I beleave the morning after pill works basicaly like a hard reset of the womans cycle, forcing menstration. This would be an interesting mechanic perhaps, in game, to be able to do this, even when not pregnant.