View File

:INTRODUCTION:

I wanted a little mod to be able to have SexLab recognize my female (now "Futa") character as male. And so I set out to try and find a way to do just that.

Thanks to a support topic I started I got a solution to my "problem" in the form of a user, Someone92 pointing out a quote from Ashal which had all the basic components in how to create such a mod.

But of course, I had no idea how to even find anything in the Creation Kit, and still have little idea of how to work myself around mod-making, so I asked for help to a great person and modder- TDF (TheDriedFinger), who not only gave me an incredibly in-depth tutorial on how to do all of this, but basically did it all. I just mainly did the Copy/Pasting of the code and what not, and before I knew it the thing went from an idea to a fully working, finished mod that does exactly what I needed it to! =D

:DESCRIPTION:

This mod will give the Player Character 2 *Lesser Powers* (under the *Powers* tab in the *Magic* window) the next time they load their game with the mod active; one for changing the Player's gender and one for changing any NPC's gender, as far as SexLab is concerned.

:WHAT THIS MOD ALLOWS:

-The affected Player/NPC will now use the desired gender's Masturbation animations.

-A female character whose gender has been changed to male will now *not* auto-equip a strap-on, if the feature is enabled in SexLab's MCM page.

-Allow the female character whose gender has been changed to male to display "cum" on their partner, without the need to enable the "Female on Female cum" option in SexLab's MCM page.

:WHAT THIS MOD WON'T DO:

-Change the character's voice.

-Change the character's expressions.

-Change how the rest of Skyrim sees the character; a female character whose gender has been swapped to male will still be treated as a female by the game.

:INSTRUCTIONS:

:USAGE:

Upon loading a game with the Mod installed/active, you will receive 2 Lesser Powers:

-SexLab Gender Spell: Select and cast this one to change your character's SexLab gender.

-SexLab NPC Gender Spell: Select, aim at an NPC and cast this one to change an NPC's SexLab gender.

:INSTALLING:

-Copy the contents from the files' Data folder to your Skyrim's Data folder.

Or...

-Import the file to NMM, select it and Activate it.

:UNINSTALLING:

-Remove the files' from your Data folder.

Or...

-Select the mod from your NMM list and Deactivate it.

:KNOWN QUIRKS:

-If you swap your character or any NPC's gender for the opposite, and at a later date decide to revert the changes, it is advised to cast the spell and choose the option "Clear forced gender".

The reason for this, as explained by Ashal:

The player is already technically female so using this on them may technically return them to "default" after having used TreatAsMale(PlayerRef) on them. However sexlab is still going to see them as being forced into a gender and do necessary checks on them, furthermore if the player ever does a sexchange from the console or showracemenu, they'll still have that forced gender on them and be viewed as female to sexlab despite now technically being male from Skyrim's point of view.

:CREDITS:

TheDriedFinger(TDF): For everything in this mod, really :D

Ashal: For the awesome Framework and general improvements/optimization to some of the code.

Someone92: For being the first one to answer to my questions and point me to Ashal's quote :P

LoversLab: For being an awesome community

:D

:FAQ:

-

Q: What outfit/armor are you wearing?

A: A mash-up of things:

-Body - UNPB BBP from

MrTroubleMaker.

-Hair - from

SG Hair Pack (no longer available, sorry :().

-Mage Circlet - from the College of Winterhold's main storyline.

-Gauldur Amulet - from Skyrim's vanilla quest The Gauldur Legend.

-Posture Collar - from Devious Devices. Assets/Integration.

-HotPants Top - from

Osare 'HotPants'. Converted to UNPB BBP (my default 'naked' body').*

-Arm Armor + Boots - from Blacktalon Armor. Converted to SevenBase Cleavage. Nº94.

-Assault Bracers - from

West Wind Combat Series; Assault Armor.*

-Wolf Belt - from

Northgirl Armor.*

-Spiderbane Sword - from

Isilmeriel Lord of The Rings Weapons Collection.* Re-sized through RaceMenu.*

-Nails - not sure if B3lisario made these or not, but I got them from his UNPB conversions collection. Nº38.

-Ebony Defensive Staff - from

Staves of Skyrim.*

-Equipable Schlong - from B3lisario's Equipable Schlong and More... thread.

-Equipable Schlong's Skin Match - Made by me for SOS. Found at B3lisario's SOS download pages as optional files.

Here or Here.

Note that this Skin Match was made for

SG Female Textures Renewal.

-Wearable Pubes - from Sinuev2 here.

* - These item links lead to Skyrim Nexus.

-

Q: What penis is that?

A: Equipable Schlong + SG Renewal Skin Match + Wearable Pubes. See above for the links.

-

Q: What do I need besides SexLab to get this mod working?

A: You will need a Schlong/Penis for both your female character and/or the NPC/s you want to swap the gender of. I recommend SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim using the aforementioned add-on; Equipable Schlong.

However if you want a more complex, sophisticated, robust version, I recommend SOS - Schlong for Females.

Note that if you do go with the Full SOS you need to pay special attention to installation instructions and mod prerequisites.

There are other alternatives and you're welcome to look throughout LoversLab and Skyrim Nexus for different 'Schlongs', but SOS is the mod I subscribe to

:).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/30/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Pretty cool Mona.  I was wondering when someone would come out with something like this.  I've seen a several requests for just this thing.  Very nice of you to share.  Thanks.

This kind of thing has been included in SexLab Cumshot for a while in case you weren't aware.

Pretty cool Mona.  I was wondering when someone would come out with something like this.  I've seen a several requests for just this thing.  Very nice of you to share.  Thanks.

This kind of thing has been included in SexLab Cumshot for a while in case you weren't aware.

I didn't :o I guess this can be the lightweight method :P

Guest Nico28469

Hi!

First great mod! I really like the way it's implemented!

I have two questions:

-Does this change the body mesh? 

- Is it compatible with SoS if I use Bellisaro"s SoS Schlong For Females?

Thanks for the answer!  :D

Hi!

I have two questions:

It doesn't change the shape at all. Only thing it does is make it so, basically, SexLab recognizes you as a Male when it comes to sexual content, that's all :)

As for the compatibility, yes it is =D I use the Equipable version myself and works like a charm. No need to have SOS act as a strapon, or disable the "Females use Strapons" feature.

Hum... Nice and simple. Futa isn't my thing but if it's integrated well I would def think about it.

A little immersion would go a long way I think. Maybe equippable could actually be packaged with the mod, and automatically equip/unequip on gender change?

And...! A way to activate it without any menus would be very nice... an altar or something. Maybe even an option for just temporary futa (or default temporary becoming permanent with overuse?)

The second one, okay, maybe a little cumbersome not being able to trigger it anywhere. I guess a ring or something would work too. But I have a little fantasy of going on a journey with my new wife to a distant temple, being gifted a penis for a night through a divine ritual, consummating our new marriage there and creating a child together...

(Lol, stop me before I get carried away)

What would this do for a male character. It doesn't swap meshes so I'm guessing this won't actually turn them into a female right?

Honestly this was made with female characters and NPCs in mind primarily. While the functionality to make SexLab see your male character or NPC as a female is there through the spell, and there's no harm at all in using it, it was mainly added just for "options" sake :P

But no it wouldn't turn your male character/NPC into a female :D

how does the game recognize the mod ? mcm doesnt show a new menu, no changes in sexlab.

beside, the cumshot version is only for the cumshots, not for positions and non-dildos.

The mod adds 2 lesser powers to your powers page as soon as you load a game with the Mod installed. From there you pick either the spell that changes -your- SL gender or an NPC's, and cast it. If you choose the one for NPCs you will have to be aiming at an NPC.

Once the spell/s have been triggered you will get a message window with 3 buttons giving you the choice for both genders and a reset, which clears the forced gender over your character/NPC back to their default.

No hooks on SexLab's settings nor MCM options. Just 2 simple new spells :)

Hum... Nice and simple. Futa isn't my thing but if it's integrated well I would def think about it.

A little immersion would go a long way I think. Maybe equippable could actually be packaged with the mod, and automatically equip/unequip on gender change?

And...! A way to activate it without any menus would be very nice... an altar or something. Maybe even an option for just temporary futa (or default temporary becoming permanent with overuse?)

The second one, okay, maybe a little cumbersome not being able to trigger it anywhere. I guess a ring or something would work too. But I have a little fantasy of going on a journey with my new wife to a distant temple, being gifted a penis for a night through a divine ritual, consummating our new marriage there and creating a child together...

I like the ideas :D but I don't think that will happening with this particular mod, sorry :( This is just a simple "toggle" of sorts for those who *are* into the whole Futa thing :P and would like to have if not a Permanent effect, a long lasting one. Aka there's no need to be pulling the spells up left and right breaking immersion, just basically swap your gender and truly "begin" playing the game as you wanted :D

I see you're using the equipable SOS, but what's the pubic hair you're using in the screenshots?

The pubic hair mod I'm using comes from the following post over at the Equipable Schlong thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/?p=633936

beside, the cumshot version is only for the cumshots, not for positions and non-dildos.

Not true. The transgender options in SexLab Cumshot do exactly what this mod does: they call TreatAsMale() or TreatAsFemale() on the player or an NPC, so they use the opposite gender's animations, and strapon and ejaculation rules are reversed. However, character selection is implemented through the MCM menu, one option for the player and another for the NPC currently under the crosshair.

Anyway, this mod is a nice alternative for people who aren't interested in ejaculations. :)

What would this do for a male character. It doesn't swap meshes so I'm guessing this won't actually turn them into a female right?

Honestly this was made with female characters and NPCs in mind primarily. While the functionality to make SexLab see your male character or NPC as a female is there through the spell, and there's no harm at all in using it, it was mainly added just for "options" sake :P

But no it wouldn't turn your male character/NPC into a female :D

how does the game recognize the mod ? mcm doesnt show a new menu, no changes in sexlab.

The mod adds 2 lesser powers to your powers page as soon as you load a game with the Mod installed. From there you pick either the spell that changes -your- SL gender or an NPC's, and cast it. If you choose the one for NPCs you will have to be aiming at an NPC.

Once the spell/s have been triggered you will get a message window with 3 buttons giving you the choice for both genders and a reset, which clears the forced gender over your character/NPC back to their default.

No hooks on SexLab's settings nor MCM options. Just 2 simple new spells :)

I like the ideas :D but I don't think that will happening with this particular mod, sorry :( This is just a simple "toggle" of sorts for those who *are* into the whole Futa thing :P and would like to have if not a Permanent effect, a long lasting one. Aka there's no need to be pulling the spells up left and right breaking immersion, just basically swap your gender and truly "begin" playing the game as you wanted :D

I see you're using the equipable SOS, but what's the pubic hair you're using in the screenshots?

The pubic hair mod I'm using comes from the following post over at the Equipable Schlong thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/?p=633936

With the race menu plugin this actually now makes it possible to go back and forth from male to female, Where as before If I changed my male character into a female I'd get stuck with female animations. I just saved a male and female presets and just use the power after I'm done in the race menu. This is plugin is great for those of us who have ever had gender swapping fantasies. It'd be more immersive if it could have actually swapped sexes for both genders  via a potion or spell but I understand that would be a lot of work. The plus side to the racemenu tinkering however is that the voice changes too.

Handy! Thanks for doing this, I'll give it a go.

Edit: Works just as advertised. I didn't need cumshots so this suits me just fine. I rarely see the masterbation anims, so it doesn't bother me (and also is beyond the scope of this mod), but the male masterbation anim never aligns right with SOS. I'm curious if you found a solution as you were doing this.

Guest Nico28469

Hi!

I have two questions:

It doesn't change the shape at all. Only thing it does is make it so, basically, SexLab recognizes you as a Male when it comes to sexual content, that's all :)

As for the compatibility, yes it is =D I use the Equipable version myself and works like a charm. No need to have SOS act as a strapon, or disable the "Females use Strapons" feature.

Thank you very much!

Actually, SexLab Cumshot's transgender option in the MCM does change the positions like I previously stated.

Handy! Thanks for doing this, I'll give it a go.

Edit: Works just as advertised. I didn't need cumshots so this suits me just fine. I rarely see the masterbation anims, so it doesn't bother me (and also is beyond the scope of this mod), but the male masterbation anim never aligns right with SOS. I'm curious if you found a solution as you were doing this.

This is interesting. When testing it myself I also noticed the hand wasn't exactly "grabbing" anything, but I figured it was just me or the size of my own schlong. However I'm not sure if it's even possible to actually fix it. The problem is the male masturbation animation is, as is logical aligned for male frames, and I'm not sure if there is a way to add a tweaked version for "females/futas" without messing with the animation alignment for *males*.

Now if there *is* a way, I'll probably try and look into it but... I can't really promise anything. Not sure if I'd be able to manage :P

Thanks either way for pointing it out though! Half good half bad to know it wasn't just me :D

P.S.: What I did to "work around" that was to use the ring you can find in B3lisario's thread SOS - Equipable Schlong and more..., SOS - Schlong Controller, which allows you to control your schlong's erection on the fly just like full males can with SOS Full. However the schlong's position will reset each time a new animation stage starts, so that's a bit of a bummer :( but for now that's the only "friendly" way I can think of to work-around it.

Also worth mentioning that the controller ring doesn't actually use your Ring slot in game, so you can have the SOS controller equipped without sacrificing any jewelry or armor item :) So I pretty much have it equipped all the time to have more control over those "surprise" sex scenes :P

This looks awesome. Will the gender swapped female use male animations for sex, after the swapping?

Yes they will :) However I don't think there are any male specific animations during actual sex per se, since through SexLab and its mods you can more than often choose whether you are the top or the bottom, and if not, you can always use the Hotkey provided with the Framework to swap the actors' roles in the scene. 

The only animations that really *are* by all means gender specific are the masturbation animations, but yes, if you are a female and swapped to male you will now trigger male animations accordingly :)

To everyone else mentioning SL Cumshot, I'm not really sure what to say :P The way this mod was originated was via a SexLab Support topic I opened asking the very question "Is there a way to do this, have I missed something?", to which the responses were basically "Do it yourself" :P

Trust me if I had known there was an actual mod to achieve this I probably wouldn't have bothered at all. However as I *didn't* realize there was one, and like I said before, this can just be the basic lightweight version of it :) Only 2 little spells to do the swapping. That's it ^^

To everybody else who is enjoying the mod, don't forget to take another look at both the Introduction and the Credits section of the OP :P Those people are the truly awesome ones and they are the ones who deserve the love :)