Just gave the latest version a whirl, on a new character, took a long time to get pregnant (3rd ovulation) even with maxed chance to get pregnant from day 1. Then Got caught by a Chorus, and well... It paused on the first trimester, and now I have over 250 days till 2nd Trimester... I would say, it's not yet compatible as it doesn't keep track of time remaining... Perhaps just a pause on body effects till after Chorus goes through it's stages, but not pausing the pregnancy it's self might be better.

Another 17 levels, and this new character should be able to fend off any attacker far easier.

As for other bugs mentioned, I have yet to do full term testing. (Considering I am going with the base average of 83 days per trimester, it could be a while)

Really liking this mod :D Only 1 slight annoyance what i found.. PMS debuffs doesnt have any details to what they do. They are in the active effect window marked as red so they do affect negatively ( i guess ? )

For example it says that im being affected by " Lassitude, Hurting headache and Disqualify " What those things actually do ? Or is it just for roleplaying and they dont really affect anything ?

Only effect what has somekind of description is " Sex hurt -> Having Sex may hurt " Even that could have more details, as in damage range or something. Since now i dont know if i can walk around with 300 health. Will it just kill me instantly ? Or will it do 1-5 damage

My developing Programm for some reason don't work anymore >.<

By default the damage is calculated in percent.

Here are the Basic PMS Effects and what they do:

Algestic: Reduces all resistens by 30%

Depresive: Reduces your maximal health by 30% and health regeneration by 40%

Destructive: Adds 30% more Destruction, 20% one and two hand weapon, 30% illusion

Disqualify: Reduces Alchemie by 30%, Smithing by 20% and enchanting by 20%

Faint: Reduces Cyrryweight bei 50p, Stamina by 80p and StaminaRegeneration Rate by 20%

Headage: Damages magicka sometimes

Hurting Headage: Damages magicka and health sometimes

Lassitude: Reduces Stamina by 20p, Stamina Regeneration by 20% and walking/run speed by 8%

Powerless: Reduces warryweight by 50 points, Destruction by 10%, One and Twho Hand weapon by 30%

SexHurts: Damages the woman every 2 seconds when she has vaginal sex (Normal vaginal sex = 10%, rough vaginal sex = 12%, Aggressive vaginal sex = 13%)  (seems this won't work by default you regenerate your health to fast so it won't kill you)

Sagebrush: Thanks! this it must be.

Ooo great - I didn't want to jump the gun on Sagebrush's discovery (as I have no idea on the inner workings of BF), but now sounds like it's great news with milz's confirm!

With my BFAP Addon, the descriptions do show how they specifically affect the character, but it really crunches the font down to a near unreadable size in the Magic Effects window. I'd suggest expanding the pregnancy book's descriptions to include the above debuff information.

Nope, it's not possible for womens to become pregnant when recovering from the last pregnancy. The recovery phase takes around as long as the pregnancy takes.

(But beware, they can become pregnant before they menstruat after the pregnancy, just a RL hint)

Most of the belly size is removed after the birth (because there is no child and no placenta anymore inside her) ... but the breasts stay big and will be reduced after time (at the end of replanishing they are normal again - don't know if this is realistic, don't really know, but i don't think so.... but it was easier for developing)

The belly goes completley back to normal after around 20% of the replanish phase duration

Alright, I went and did some research. There is a general "Immunity" phase that lasts about 14 days. Not 30, 14. After this two week period, they become hyperfertile for about ninety days. Yes, a full ninety days of hyperfertility. However, despite the hyperfertility that it comes with, any pregnancy within the next year is going to cause increased problems. A whole year seems kind of in poor taste, when it comes to mods, in my opinion, but that's what's real. Even if the next pregnancy comes after 12 months, it can still cause some lighter issues for another half a year. If you implement this, then you can throw in two debuffs after delivery, one for the heavy harmful side-effects of letting your character get pregnant too soon, and one for the lighter side-effects. Having growing negatives based on how frequently you let a character get pregnant before twelve months pass can make things quite interesting.

Interestingly, there's actually some negative side-effects to waiting too long to get pregnant. The mother's blood pressure can go up high and her body can start expelling necessary protein. The baby becomes likely to be born early, leaving it susceptable to the defects of preterm birth. Even if it manages to stay in for the proper amount of time, it's still likely to be small for how long it's spent gestating. Of course, it takes several years for these negative effects to start occuring.

As far as the body returning back to normal? It takes about 80% of the "recovery phase" to actually lose the big belly.

As far as breast growth goes, I don't know when it starts, but it seems it gets a big boost about five days after giving birth. After the mother passes about 40-60% of the "recovery phase," her breasts will stop growing. There's a chance that the mother can become engorged, though, which keeps the breasts growing a little bit more and causes a few problems, but I can't seem to find anything conclusive about how frequently engorgement happens. Apparently, keeping the breasts warm and allowing the milk to flow can prevent engorgment, whereas exposing them to cold or not releasing enough milk will cause it. Might be able to tie a pump in, so that the player can withdraw milk manually, maybe even throw in an add-on for Frostfall users. Mothers better keep warm or else not only will their baby be in danger, but their own breasts will, too!

As long as an engorged mother treats her breasts properly, the engorgment should go away in a day or two.

And the standard reduction in breast size? That comes about two weeks after the mother stops withdrawing milk. Milk withdrawal has to be done through weaning (Either stop using the pump as frequently, or wean your child off of the milk), or else the breasts will become engorged, rather than shrinking down. When should the weaning be performed? A whole year, that's twelve months, after the baby is born. Of course, this is only if the baby is actually being breastfed. If the mother is using a pump, they can start at any time they want. Here's some stats on how the baby reacts to the breastfeeding:

• Weaning after one week: The baby's immune system will develop, granting a level of immunity to sickness.
  • A month: After a full month of breastfeeding, a baby's immune system is strong enough that the baby should not get sick. This is not a full out guarentee, but he won't have to worry about allergies and such.
  • Half a year: The baby and the mother both gain an immunity to cancers. This is a vital point: It grants the mother herself immunity to breast problems. The baby is all but guarenteed to survive the first full year.
  • Nine months: The baby has gotten most of the benefits from breast feeding by this point, and is likely to grow up to be an intelligent individual.
    • Continued breastfeeding: Continuing to breastfeed after this point actually starts to carry risks. Doing so as a means of keeping your child fed is a bad idea, and it should, instead, be done as a means of comfort.  Representing this in mod isn't necessary, though, so feel free to ingore this note.
  • One year: The baby should now be able to handle standard foods without reacting poorly to them. By this point, the baby is unlikely to have any mental or physical handicaps that develop in the early years--Their bones should form properly and their brain should form quite efficiently.
  • One and a half years: This is the point where a child may start to naturally desire weaning, and is likely to suck less milk out of the mother's breasts; however, it is possible for a child to still desire the breastmilk for a full seven years. There are not really much benefits to the child beyond this point.

What effect does breastfeeding have for the mother, other than that half-a-year boon? Contraception. I mentioned earlier that a mother is hyperfertile for a while after pregnancy, but she will actually be hypofertile if she is allowing a steady flow of milk out of her breasts. How frequently does a mother need to let the milk out? ...Realistically, about six times a day. o_o That's quite a lot of stopping to pump the milk out if milk-pumping is added in, I say make it once a day or something if you do add this all in.

A note about the hypofertility: It is less that the woman's egg can not be impregnated and form properly, more that the Follicular phase will not start. If, on the off chance, the menstraul cycle does start anew, the woman will resume being fertile; however, if the woman is breastfeeding, she will not become hyperfertile; instead, her chances of becoming pregnant are slightly less than normal for the "recovery period." At the height, this may be 20% instead of 30%, but I'm not sure of the exact numbers so that's more of a guess.

...Holy crap that was a lot of information I dug up. I did not expect to end up compiling so much, I was just interested in finding out about fertility after birthing. I now want to see an add-on for childcaring just to flesh this all out.

It's mostly like i said. The 'replanish' phase takes around as long the pregnancy took. So when the woman gave birth after 9 month the replanish phase takes around 8 - 10 month.

When she had a miscarryage in the 4. week the hormones need to come down and normalize again. this will take around 4 weeks, too.

For sure you can't say it's always like that and for each woman. I gave the replanish phase a default value of 10 because everything else would take to long. I want that the players can install the mod and begin with a playable default setting.

There are many things i want to make and many that are not possible to make. For example, what should happen when the babys head is up side down and the feets are at the bottom?

In this time of age the woman would die. My plan was... creating something like that, and only a midwife can help you with that, but for that i need a midwife mod first.

About the body replanishing thing.... it's aready developed. The belly won't go back to a 0% scale after the pregnancy. For sure it's smaller, there is no baby and no placenta inside anymore. For now, in BeeingFemale, it takes 33% of the replanish phase to normalize the belly and 100% to normalize the breasts. That was my information, but maybe it's wrong. It was easier to make the breasts starting getting smaller directly at the beginning of the replanish phase. For sure that's not how it is but everything else would be to heavy to develop.

Another thing is, that some woman can't breastfeeding a baby because her breasts will hurt... or maybe the baby likes to bite.

And about the pumping. In this age Skyrim is in, there was no "pumping". The body automaticly react. The old milk drips automaticly out. 

in the medieval the high ranked woman like queens, baronnesse and so had a "Feeding"-Woman. Womans who were pregnant to should feed the queens children. This was done because the queens want to keep there "big breast size" and having another 'utility' for sex games... they liked it. For sure they become sick after some time and had many pains. But it's hard to develop, and even harder when you can't animate the breast feeding animation :) If someone could help creating some animations, things would be way easier.

I've noticed everything, but it will be hard to develop.

There are realy a lot of informations.... But it's not good for you to know to much. Whenever a woman is sleeping next to me i ask my self to many questions. It's better to know less about the cycle then to much :) That's why i keep many informations I implementated in BeeingFemale, hidden. :)

And about the pumping. In this age Skyrim is in, there was no "pumping". The body automaticly react. The old milk drips automaticly out.

Hmm. You're leaving me to run off to do some more research, eh?

• Bagpipes: A sack of air that seals itself through vacuum valves. Only through the use of pressure is the air released beyond the valves. The important part of this is that it utilizes a vacuum, despite being made clear into the negative fourth century. Skyrim's technology is supposedly alongside positive fifteenth century, yeah? That's effectively twenty centuries of time--Two millenia, passing, since this vacuum bag was invented.
  • Bellows: Bellows are obviously already existant in Skyrim, and of interest is the fact that they are operated by a pully system.
  • Clockworks: Clockworks were invented in the first century, BC time. -1st century, if you will.

Now, what if, instead of a simple pully system, you attatched a smaller scale bellows to a set of gears (Clockworks), along with a vacuum valve (used in bagpipes) to prevent the system from attempting to suck through the open air end of the tubing, forcing it, instead, to suck through the breast? Gee, that sounds a lot like a breast pump! ...A very crude one, but a breast pump nontheless. It would likely be quite clunky, and require a woman to sit down to allow the device to sit upon a surface, but it could work.

• Suction Cups: Aside from existing in nature, artificial suction cups were actually made well into the BC years, using gourds as the method of production. They weren't used to hold stuff up, but rather, to suck out infected blood.

Interesting, that as far back as the third century, BC, body fluids were sucked out with the use of a suction cup. Imagine applying a back and forth suction to that, you'd further cement the possibility of having a breast pump!

Now, in our world, breast pumps weren't ever in any written history until well after the middle ages, but we're not talking about our world; instead, we're talking about a world where, ignoring the existance of magic, the Dwemer created automated engines, and even adapted their use to create artificial life forms in the form of robots that function on their own. I'd say it's not unrelistic to expect a human-operated pump to have been invented, but hey, that's just my theory.

I've been watching game theories too much lately.

What I mean by "that's just my theory" is that the mod is yours, and you're free to do things as you wish. While you do claim to be making things realistic, and have been doing that, there's no reason to have to make it absolutely realistic, after all, you've shortened a lot of the times present in it to make it a lot fairer for the players.

Hiyas! 

(My first post, please be gentle... I'm a total forum lurker normally)

Congrats on the release of this mod :) I used it a while back and loved it!

Going to install it again now I am back in a Skyrim mood.

A couple of things I noticed from the earlier version and just wanted to know if it's still the same and/or "fixed"

1. If a male (and I'm guessing female if female impregnation is ticked) had sex with a pregnant female he was tagged as getting her pregnant - no matter how far along she already was. eg. If my character has sex with say 10 guys while pregnant the info spell would say (on each guy) something like Females impregnated = you. Its been awhile sorry if I got what it actually says wrong.

2. Related to the first point I'm guessing - it didn't seem to acknowledge who the father was. Im assuming this is just to do with it the trigger being any sperm inside the woman at any time during the pregnancy is the one that got her pregnant. 

Just curious to know if this is the same, and I am not complaining :) I am a total computer noob that doesnt even begin the understand how hard it is to write these things.. but it would be nice if the mod recognized who the actual cause of the pregnancy.

Thank you so much for working on this mod. It added so much to my game. Can't wait to play with it again!

Thank you still for your works on this mod.

I am everything made all right with this person Ianthi, would be him possible of knowledge which is the father of the baby or simply the parents(relatives) with one kind of document or in MCM. 

I wanted to know, if it was the coincidence that the husband here "Vilkas" of my character woman begins applauding when I have the message which warned that my character was especially got pregnant that there was no reason so that he applauds.? 

In any case I find that it could be an idea that the father applauds and congratulates the mother. 
One interactions special for the pregnant women would be a big person(main part) more. It's possible to change the names of the children of the other pnj changed, om baby in first name? (Saddened if I badly read the instructions) I believed to notice a bug, when we are pregnant it marked "Pregnancy" and according to Being we are in menstruation its normal where I am wrong?

An idea of Addon, that the women have particular desires for foods at random it would be possible? O.O

Thank you again to you!!

And Miltz that you made a mod which gets closer to the reality I find it well because it shows a little the galley(bad adventure) that the women generally can meet. But it is especially it is funny to have Skyrim which becomes more and more immersif, it would miss more that the characters women pregnant time are a pain in the neck to her husband with the desires. And to those who find this too realistic mod who made theirs. 

Put those Babies in your invantory to use. Click on them to breast feed them and drain the milk.

Keep track of the babies in your invatory with how hungry they are. Sort of like alot of the mods that add food spoilage.

Fedding regularly would help up your milk production.

Make some wearable baby harneses, front and back versions, to show off our new born offspring.

Craftable and placable basinets and cribs that work as storage for babies. Baby shows up inside like the other visual dispaly storage devices.

Make Babies in the invantory nonstacking, and have different wieghts depending on health when born. Health single newborns can be anywhere from 5lbs to 9lbs. Over eating will cause weight gain in not just the mother but in the featus too. 14lb babies are rare but can happen. Unhealthy babies are small ass are multiples, but healthy twins can still grow to a fair size, 5lbs or 6lbs easy.

The debuffs stack and/or scale depending on the wieght of the child(ren) being caried in the womb.

The baby kicking in the womb can often cause some women to urinate themselves. Intergration with Private Needs posibly.

The size of babies and the number of babies should determin the length and dificulty of labor and birth. A 14lb baby is going to hurt alot more coming out. There will no doubt be tearing. In an age with no cecerians, death is a posibility. This is something that should probly be an on off option, serperate for PC/NPC/Followers.

You should also add in an option to craft Fertility potions. Ups your chances of conception, but with rist of having multiples to, just like in real life.

Contraceptives should also add some other effects. Some women experiance breast growth due to being on the pill. Others find it harder to get pregnent if they have been on the pill for a long time after going off the pill.

Add a Spell book that teaches how to be a midwife. This taught spell could give small buffs to the player if taught to followers, or the player can play midwife to followers and other NPCs.

Other animals should have babies too. Dogs need to have litters of puppies. lol This might be a whole other mod, but would work good as a plug in since you have already done much of the coding needed.

Link into mods like RND and iNeed. You are now eating for two after all. Sleep is also far less restful when your are that large. Often the baby kicking will wake you in the night.

Milk production should also be linked to food and water consumption with these. Dehydrated and malnurished mothers stop producing milk. Bonus if you can pass on the bonus effects of the food eaten to the milk produced.

Consuming bear type products will give you boosts to milk production but the alchol wilkl end up in your milk like other effects.

30 years ago, they used to give new mothers half a beer to help bring in their milk. Something in the hops stimulates the ducts, and it was thought that the small amount of alchol would be matabilized by the mother before entering the breast milk.

Some intergration with mods like Milk Mod Economy. Be a wetnurse for those rich queens.

Mestral Cycles in women who spend plenty of time with each other ofter sync menstration cycles. Also women who work with other women who are pregnant often seem to be more likly to also get pregnant. I do not know if this is a pysical thing or a mental one, but it's been documented to happen.

Thats about all I can think of right now, but I'm shure it way more then your could ever impliment any way.

Add a Spell book that teaches how to be a midwife. This taught spell could give small buffs to the player if taught to followers, or the player can play midwife to followers and other NPCs.

Ooh! That's a good one. As a midwife (A POWER, not a spell), a character can use that power upon an NPC in labor to decrease pains and complications, raising the likelihood of the baby being born healthy.

Other animals should have babies too. Dogs need to have litters of puppies. lol This might be a whole other mod, but would work good as a plug in since you have already done much of the coding needed.

A bit more difficult... I have yet to see a mod that edits the meshes or skeletons of animals to allow them to pregnancy scale. In addition, mods seem to have focus on making them male, not female. ...That's a serious problem. There should be female animals scattered throughout Skyrim, too. Can't be all male.

Link into mods like RND and iNeed. You are now eating for two after all. Sleep is also far less restful when your are that large. Often the baby kicking will wake you in the night.

Milk production should also be linked to food and water consumption with these. Dehydrated and malnurished mothers stop producing milk. Bonus if you can pass on the bonus effects of the food eaten to the milk produced.

I'm liking this idea. I mentioned linking it into Frostfall, but RND and iNeed as well? Brilliant.

Mestral Cycles in women who spend plenty of time with each other ofter sync menstration cycles. Also women who work with other women who are pregnant often seem to be more likly to also get pregnant. I do not know if this is a pysical thing or a mental one, but it's been documented to happen.

Sympathetic pregnancy is a real thing, it's officially called "Couvade Syndrome." Couvade Syndrome typically will manifest in the father, but it can manifest in good friends, as well, causing them to synch up not in menstraul cycle, but in all of the experiences the mother has. Travelling with a pregnant character should start upping a Couvade meter, at after reaching certain points, the player (or other followers) could start to experience the same pains and surprises.

In the father, this can be seen as the Anima shining forth--the woman side of his psyche, though that's not entirely important.

People looking to cure Couvade Syndrome just need to, well, calm down. Couvade is not simply a cool form of empathy, it's actually caused by stress. As a person starts to be stressed out about more and more things, it opens their mind to the stress that the mother is going through, and causes them to be receptive to empathy. By calming down, something that can be done by hanging out and joking around with buddies, the mind closes itself off again, cancelling out any empathy to the mother's stress. Basically, getting into more fights and crawling through more dungeons will amplify the level of Couvade Syndrome, but hanging around towns peacefully will lessen it. Being healed through magic will probably also lessen Couvade Syndrome.

I cannot seem to find any official list of the benefits of Couvade Syndrome, but I did find a list of superstitious beliefs on the benefits of it:

• To draw the attention of evil spirits away from the mother to the father instead.
    • Those with Couvade Syndrome have a chance of drawing away attackers from the mother, helping to prevent damage to her baby's health.
  • To strengthen the emotional bond between father and child.
    • Not really much benefit in game.
  • To show that the man is the child's biological father.
    • If you're making Couvade show up through those nearby, won't work.
  • To relieve the father's anxiety while the mother is in labor.
    • This can be a two-way thing, with the open empathy. By having characters with Couvade Syndrome near a delivering mother, they can "Share" the pains, lessening the overall effect on the individual by spreading it out among the group.
  • To strengthen the father's relationship with supernatural beings so that he can guide the child into the world.
    • So, like, by having Couvade Syndrome in the group, spiritual midwifes get automatically summoned?

Hiyas again :)

Thanks for the reply Tsukasa! 

The mod does do it still, no big issue but I thought I would point it out incase it was missed.

I started a new character who I got pregnant as quick as possible with Hod and then had her have sex with Ralof (first town ok lols)

"Show all stats" says Hod impreganted her - this is correct.

After she was already pregnant she slept with Ralof - "Show all stats" shows Ralof *also* impregnated her.

Which can't really be the case hehe

Not sure how hard that would be to fix or if its possible but in the case of multiple marriages etc for someone it would be nice to have it show only who got a girl pregnant.. or in the case of a male character who you got pregnant... and not just someone who was already pregnant when you had sex with them.

I hope that I am making that understandable.

Also would be cute if as a male you got a letter from the courier telling you if someone found out they were pregnant to you/

Anyway, I really do love the mod just find the "show all stats" thing a little annoying :D

------------- Conflict Noticed -------------

1. Dual Sheath Redux.

Dual sheath redux and beeing female pregnancy water break effect shares same slot for equip slot, therefore beeing female may not occur on showing visual effects, or beeing female script automatically disarm second weapon on dual wielding if player has installed it (bip slot 60)

2. Devious Device.

Older version of DD used same equip slot with dual sheath redux(for DD it was used as device hider slot) therefore beeing might have issue if player configured DD by MCM menu to set a hider slot as 60.

-Currently, DD uses Bip slot 50 so recent version of DD won't have issue.

3. Sexlab Squirt

There's very small chance that squirt might cause conflict with beeing female, but it is confirmed that squirt streaming effect also uses bip slot 60, so there's a small chance.

4. Racemenu

Racemenu has behavior of detecting default character ninode whenever player enters/visits new place,which means default ninode which has been modified is likely to override beeingfemale breast scaling or belly scaling, eventually it will cause an event like players notice sudden enlargements of certain parts of character's body, or shrinking whenever player moves to other area. if someone is annoyed by this I strongly suggest you to try Milk Economy mod since this mod seem to change ninode it self, Although that only prevents sudden shrink/enlargement of breast and it's on WIP, abandoned.

Edit: confired that racemenu will override beeing female scaling no matter what even if you did not change your character's proportion with it.

Suggestion:

Let BF detect scaling more frequently.(Suspecting heavy script stress)

Or

Like on while on loading a game, let beeing female detect player proportion whenever player moves to new area.(seems to be best 2)

Or

Give up racemenu :/(The easiest way.)

Bug report

• information when hitting the "8*" key is not working
  • loading previous saves with other character will transfer pregnant body type to character that is not pregnant.

Load Order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Armor for Manga.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp=1
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Brighter Dungeons.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1

The mod does do it still, no big issue but I thought I would point it out incase it was missed.

I started a new character who I got pregnant as quick as possible with Hod and then had her have sex with Ralof (first town ok lols)

After she was already pregnant she slept with Ralof - "Show all stats" shows Ralof *also* impregnated her.

Not sure how hard that would be to fix or if its possible but in the case of multiple marriages etc for someone it would be nice to have it show only who got a girl pregnant.. or in the case of a male character who you got pregnant... and not just someone who was already pregnant when you had sex with them.

Also would be cute if as a male you got a letter from the courier telling you if someone found out they were pregnant to you/

Anyway, I really do love the mod just find the "show all stats" thing a little annoying :D

Also would be cute if as a male you got a letter from the courier telling you if someone found out they were pregnant to you

Now , that's a great idea  !!! :P

Also would be cute if as a male you got a letter from the courier telling you if someone found out they were pregnant to you

"Congratulation you became a father. But your duty as a father, you have to pay childsupport."

"Congratulation you became a father. But your duty as a father, you have to pay childsupport."

Can the female PCs go after the males for suport too?

Hello,milzschnitte

I installed your Mod,I have some questions

My body is CBBE+TBBP+XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-92+ FNIS V5 1 1

I Play Girl I used to cheat  Make their fertilization

but I do not see any animation And children ,Only liquid flowing from my vagina

Top left of the display message "You Pregnant water break"

How do I solve this?

Hello,milzschnitte

I installed your Mod,I have some questions

My body is CBBE+TBBP+XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-92+ FNIS V5 1 1

I Play Girl I used to cheat  Make their fertilization

but I do not see any animation And children ,Only liquid flowing from my vagina

Top left of the display message "You Pregnant water break"

How do I solve this?

Set the likelihood to 100%, and actually have sex with men. If there's no father, how can it determine the appearance of the child? It's not smart enough to clone the mother... yet.

The work set more than 10 hours. Father ( Vilkas) of time passed in front of without connecting, he sometimes looked. After the birth of the baby ( a girl) I left the baby on the ground unintentionally and there is Athis and another warlike PNJ who wanted to fight to get back the baby as if the baby was considered as a weapon or an armor. I avoided the blood bath by collecting the child. It is it already arrived at anybody else?