Would be neat if, during the course of a pregnancy, little messages would pop up now and again (if you had the information level set accordingly like "immersion") that would say things that reflect the current state. Like in the 1st trimester you'd get morning sickness messages. Dizziness. That sort of thing. Then, as the stages progressed the fetus might move, kick or what have you.

If you have Sleepy_Souls add on it does just that.  I generally play in immersion setting and all my Mommy to be do get morning sickness and later kicks from the baby as it grows.  The screen even jiggles with the unborn's  movements. In third trimester you get braxton hicks contractions once in a while along with fetal movement.  You can even enable armour restrictions with Sleep_Souls add on. :D

awesome. i'll check that out

so I got around to checking it out. pretty neat. but is it supposed to fire messages? I get the debuffs (thoughtful and immersive ones at that)  in the active effects tab but no periodic messages or anything.

So, my PC reached the first trimester and the breasts have taken a very "wrong" form, like, big and extremely pointy but also disformed or something. Anyone got a solution ?

I had this problem when I had the breasts "very" large to begin with, or if I forgot to turn off the breast sizer in another mod that causes a change in breast size.  If neither of these are your issue, then for myself I am not sure what else could do this. :)

What was the mod in question ? I don't really know what could be the cause except maybe EC, which is compatible afaik.

4sy9467.png

this is what it looks like

Shameless self-quote to bump

REQUESTS...

1. FERTILITY... Any chance you could tweak the fertility option, my character spends her whole life at between 3% and 7% fertility. It sort of negates the whole contraception options in the game. On the flipside, my follower is always getting pregnant...

A fertility chart on a website, along with age.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a6155/your-age-and-fertility

2. FERTILITY DRUGS, for to increase chances of pregnancy. They should be expensive, as well as hard to make.

3. LEVEL BASED FERTILITY...  Fertility can't be based on age, as the characters are age-less. But you could base it on character level...

Level 1... Very little chance of pregnancy 5%

Level 10... Low chance of pregnancy 10%

Level 30... High chance of pregnancy 80%

Level 50... Decreased chance of pregnancy 60%

Level 80... Decreased chance of pregnancy 30%

Level 100... Almost no chance of pregnancy 2%

At level 100, its time to get out the fertility drugs...

The levels would gradually rise at each level, until they reach their peak at level 30. Then gradually decrease from then, I believe it would add more immersion to the game...

1. FERTILITY... Any chance you could tweak the fertility option, my character spends her whole life at between 3% and 7% fertility. It sort of negates the whole contraception options in the game. On the flipside, my follower is always getting pregnant...

You need to increase the conception chance from the default 30%, the figure you're seeing is the result of after the RNG has done it's calculation (any change doesn't take effect until the start of the next follicular phase unless Milz changed it in this version)

Greetings all,

I'm still ill :( - I also think I've got several diseases like bronchitis, flu virus, ... - the worst thing is, that i don't have a voice anymore - good news: I can see again :D

Sorry when not all questions are answerd.

If I turn off creature sperm during a sex act but before it cums, will it prevent the creature from having sperm? Kind of an inelegant solution but I don't really want some creatures like familiars, ghosts, skeletons, flame atronachs, etc. to be able to impregnate.

The sperm is added at the beginning of the last sex scene (orgasm scene). But I'm not sure if the sperm is added anyways. I think the sperm is added even when it can't impregnate (create sperm) but it can't impregnate the woman... but i'm not sure about that anymore :)

This script part was added 1 year ago and because it's working, I never took a look on it again. I think you have to try it out.

Hi, first off i think this mod is amazing. GJ, this mod is a must have, really adds to my immersive play through. 

this is my first time posting on a forum so Forgive me for anything stupid..

i got a few questions about the settings in the MCM.

1. If I turn on Follower menstruation do i need to turn on the Setting ( NPC pregnancy option ) or can i leave that off and my follower 

can be impregnated?

2. if i do turn on Follower menstruation -  does it do it to ALL followers or just the one following me? reason i ask is cause im trying to not have alot of scripts going on at once (im using some script heavy stuff i think)

3. is there any UNPB BBP (2.5.2) redux preg enabled bodies out there? (non-HDT) i tried one and didn't like what it did to the breast AT ALL

(pancaked them). i also tried edited my own through some type of studio meant for CBBE. did it correctly just had body and head/feet/hands unaligned ( mismatch? ) by alot ( dragonwhores tutorial )....i just want a UNPB BBP (2.5.2) redux that doesnt modify the mesh weight of the breast cause it gives weird results, i dont care if they scale bigger during pregnancy using the weight slider. Thxs to anyone who can help with info on where to look or how to make.

uhm I guess that's it. THXS  to anyone who is willing to help :D 

1. As long there is no follower specific option, they are listed as NPCs. So, yes, when you disable the NPC pregnancy, Followers won't become pregnant.

If you want to disable the pregnancy for all NPCs except Followers, you can set the concive chance to 0%.

2. It's for all (potential) followers, even when they are your huscal right now.

REQUESTS...

2. FERTILITY DRUGS, for to increase chances of pregnancy. They should be expensive, as well as hard to make.

3. LEVEL BASED FERTILITY...  Fertility can't be based on age, as the characters are age-less. But you could base it on character level...

The levels would gradually rise at each level, until they reach their peak at level 30. Then gradually decrease from then, I believe it would add more immersion to the game...

Hm, I like the 2 request - the drug.

THe problem is, I'm working with a flag - it can be true or false. This flag will say if it's even possible that the Actor can become pregnant in the current cycle or if he has to wait for the next cycle.

When the flag is false the actor can't become pregnant (don't mind how many sperms are inside, or what medicine was used.... she can't become pregnant) in the current cycle and hast to wait for a complete new cycle.

BUT it would be possible to make a medicine that de-/activates the flag. The "Drug" will set the flag to true, and you can become pregnant again.... or maybe a drug that will set it to false.

But the false one must be expensive, otherwise the contraception fluid won't make sense anymore. The "true" drug can be cheap.

I could swear this was mentioned before but I can't find it. Do various races have their pregnancy stats affected based on race, like it apparently was with the old Procreation? Like Orcs producing more cum, Argonian sperm surviving longer, that sort of thing.

Yes, the Basic AddOn Pack got some Race-AddOns. Race-Addons can change some many things for a race like what kind of baby will spawn, scaling the duration of a phace, rasing the pregnancy chance, raising the belly scaling, .....

The Basic AddOn pack alread got a few races, but you can create your own Race AddOn anytime (Createion Kit is required) - There is a Tutorial how to create Add Ons, in the download section.

REQUESTS...

Hm, I like the 2 request - the drug.

THe problem is, I'm working with a flag - it can be true or false. This flag will say if it's even possible that the Actor can become pregnant in the current cycle or if he has to wait for the next cycle.

When the flag is false the actor can't become pregnant (don't mind how many sperms are inside, or what medicine was used.... she can't become pregnant) in the current cycle and hast to wait for a complete new cycle.

BUT it would be possible to make a medicine that de-/activates the flag. The "Drug" will set the flag to true, and you can become pregnant again.... or maybe a drug that will set it to false.

But the false one must be expensive, otherwise the contraception fluid won't make sense anymore. The "true" drug can be cheap.

It would be more realistic having to wait anyway for the outcomes of sex, whether on not she would be pregnant...

I reckon the contraceptive should be just a standard contraceptive, with a percantage for it not to work, instead of varying strengths. Why would anyone make the weak version, unless they were desperately short of items to make it...

I think you should also get 7 doses out of each bottle, sort of like the water in Realistic Needs and Diseases gives multiple amounts. So you could make up a weeks worth in one go, of course it would cost more to buy and make...

I should like as Krazyone the contraception was stronger. The Low should be 15% and the medium 40 or so.

And perhaps you can buy it from some vendor.

I am weird. I play like one male and give all my followers some.

And one thing. If some random NPC have one "child" can the flag on them be changed from "stay" to "Stay here but you can play" similar to what you can say to your own "children"

One more. Do the "children" take one follower slot?

No the children don't need a Follower slot. You can still have an animal and a human follower next to your children.

There shouldn't be problems with Follower-Mods like AFT, but this is only the theorie. It seems AFT has some problems with the children - I'm still working and testing on this problem.

About the recipe cost and the number of results, I think this needs some overhaul. 4 Spider Eggs for the small bottle is a bit expensive I think. and 4 chaurus eggs is a bit low for the medium.

I was a bit afraid of changing this, because everyone already knows this recipes already. I hope nobody will be angry when i change this as well as the strength, like uncle suggest.

I was thinking about all of this, too.

Right now it's not possible to change the childs "order" what they should do and there is nothing planed.

But I'm about to try some other stuff.

I'm tring to add the parents faction to the child like the Whiterun Faction. And when the child is in the Whiterun Faction, it should do some specific "jobs" like run to the market... watching the castle, sitting around in the banned mare, ..... But those are plans for the future - it's hard to create something like that without having changes on the map, with just default packages (otherwise the language would change and the banned mare would be named to the german 'Beflaggte Mähre' - for example - I think everyone knows this skyrim-typical problem)

But right now - the problem when I add the children to the faction is, that they will be attacked by the guards and I don't know why. There are just a few limited factions that will be added - there are no crime factions or something like that. I don't know what's the problem with that >.<

In my test-game only Ysolda had a child with Jon Battle-Born .... both are whiterun, .... and the guards attacked there child, and the child attacked me.

That was new.

I have several of NPC that have children and non have been attacked. But they stand there and dont move :)

But they are in one family now :)

If they use the normal AI as the other skyrim child use. do they get attacked?

I don't think anyone will get mad about you changing the contraception. It is tedious to find all the things needed for it. But if it is stronger it will protect better and you don't need to go to one Falmer cave for getting 78 Chaurus eggs. You can find that in one cave :P

If it protects better it is good. It can cost more, I don't see any problems whit that.

But it should be nice if you can buy them, one thing I have noticed. you can only use the Cure Potion that is made whit Hawk Feathers to make the contraceptions. Non of the others receipt. Bug?

The heavy one could be some other things, perhaps the one Krazyone was thinking about.

You cant give it to one NPC they don't use it, I did try it when I loaded my Female Dragonborn and I was sick for some time :)

My Zora is protected to 98 % but I still need to give her one every 3 day if I am correct.

Ok no follower slot, then I have some other issue. Perhaps some other mod then. Good to know.

I don't use AFT or any other follower mod,in this save but I can confirm that it have issues whit AFT, and the mod "My Home Is Your home" Mod don't work.

They stop talking to you. I have tried the latest beta and it don't work. Big warning about My Home Is your Home. You can send them to one home but they don't talk to you any more.

Finally take it cool and take care of your self. We can wait for updates.

You need to increase the conception chance from the default 30%, the figure you're seeing is the result of after the RNG has done it's calculation (any change doesn't take effect until the start of the next follicular phase unless Milz changed it in this version)

I'd forgotten about that option, I just tweaked it to 85% conception and it flew up to 99% on the onscreen widget. I guess its time to start making contraceptive potions, either that or get that Breezehome mod with a load of childrens beds...

Thanks...

I am envious of the players who's children follow and the like.  I tell them the house we are in is there home and then I cannot engage them in any further conversation. >.<;  I've been creating my own follower children based on father.  Like my Zelda having horse eyes, feet like hooves, horse-like ears (more like a donkey LOL), etc.  She is a heck of a fighter and is leveling well with mom.  Her next child is from a Frost troll.  So Hrothgar has all black eyes, white-ish hair (Frost troll),and very pale skin.  I have not yet placed him in game, though I don't think I'll have any problems. 

This aside, it would be fun to see how the actors work.  I don't envy milzschnitte all the work he has done and is yet to do.  Big hug to you.  I hope you shall be well soon. 

Does this mod support cbbe?

I'm using cbbe and installed HDT body 1.47,it worded well with hentai pregnancy。But after I transfmer to this mod,I cant see the visual change ,despite set it to ”skeleton" or "weight base".Anyone could give me some adversise?Thanks a lot.

I had a peculiar bug today.  My woodelf was in the final hours of her 3rd trimester.  She was expecting quads.  When she started going "over due" I was not really concerned.  This happened with Epona's second pregnancy.    

What was odd was when it went 4 hours past her due time, the pregnancy spontaneously reset to the beginning of the 3rd trimester again.  :o  

I waited the for the time to pass again at a normal pace.  This time she was only a hour over due and delivered 3 boys and 1 girl.  :D

I don't know what would cause such a glitch, should it happen again I'll let ya know.  ;)

So, my PC reached the first trimester and the breasts have taken a very "wrong" form, like, big and extremely pointy but also disformed or something. Anyone got a solution ?

I had this problem when I had the breasts "very" large to begin with, or if I forgot to turn off the breast sizer in another mod that causes a change in breast size.  If neither of these are your issue, then for myself I am not sure what else could do this. :)

What was the mod in question ? I don't really know what could be the cause except maybe EC, which is compatible afaik.

4sy9467.png

this is what it looks like

Shameless self-quote to bump

I had first set the breast size for beeing female above the recommended size.   Plus was being silly giving my female PC wayyyyy big breasts in character creation.   My next problem was several programs I had messed with the breast size.   So I remedied that by turning off the other mods during a beeing female pregnancy or a soul gem one.   Once I put my females breast size to a believable size and kept to the default breast sizing for mods most of my problems were solved.   The final one came when I properly used bodyslide to build the body with the clothes and stuck to it.

your picture reminds me of when I was using the Pregnancy scaling armour with over-sized breasts. Later my PC developed "torpedo boobs" when yet again I succumbed to the "lets give her silly big breasts" again.   After I read how to customize my female body to the shape I prefer the most, then built it to the outfits it works perfect.   I'll still get "torpedo boobs" If I mess with the breast size though.  Needless to say I don't (or haven't succumb yet) need mess with the breasts any longer. LOL  I hope this helps a bit.  I use to use EC and Fill her up along with soul gem oven and beeing female.  Soul gem oven use to have the most "fun" with my PC's breast shape. :P   

Thanks, but I'd like to know if I've made a mistake. Or an working uninstall button, especially if there's already one ;)

Eh, don't worry about the Uninstall message step. Follow the revised directions.

I've personally ripped out the highlighted scripts on a save, and they seem to take to updating just fine.

I have done that to, ripped the scrips but I ended up whit reset of B-F.

Btw, is the plug in involved in next update? I should be nice.

My current problem is that I've only got 2 of the 3 mentioned scripts in my save game.

So when I'm using the "Save game script cleaner" and searching for "bfa" I'll get those 4 scripts: bfa_immerpregmcm, BFA_SC_3T_Fix, BFA_Reminder and BFA_VisualEffects. But not BFA_SC_TimerEffect. I've forgotten to apply the 3rd trimester fix, btw.

Guess uninstall all BeeingFemale mods, cleaning the save and reinstalling BF would be the easiest way.

Hello!
First of all, I really like this mod. I love how detailed and complex it is. Unfortunately, I've been having a really small problem that has been annoying the hell out of me, causing me to reinstall multiple times with no success. I can't get the widget to show at all. I start my game, set the widget to B where there isn't anything in that slot and it won't show. I used to have in on N and it worked with RNDs but now it stopped working. Has anyone had this happen? Sorry if this has been brought up before but really appreciate any help or workaround. I don't think a mod is screwing with it, or at least I hope not.

Thank you!