Hey when I open Skyrim with this mod it just crashes, got any advice?

It seems you haven't installed SexLab Framework

Testet the RCOTS plugin, got an orc child with missing facegendata.  :(

Can you add a history in MCM how many NPC are impregnated by the player? (like the sex diary from sexlab)

Questmarker for pregnant women would be nice too. 

I think I can add a diary

Hey when I open Skyrim with this mod it just crashes, got any advice?

It seems you haven't installed SexLab Framework

Testet the RCOTS plugin, got an orc child with missing facegendata.  :(

Can you add a history in MCM how many NPC are impregnated by the player? (like the sex diary from sexlab)

Questmarker for pregnant women would be nice too. 

I think I can add a diary

Please , make it , to work for the females ,also....

There is too many fatherless children in Skyrim !

I have a question are the widgets supposed to be active all the time or only when you become pregnant? I'm using the beta version they don's appear when I hit the hotkey. i saw a brief glimpse at what i thought was the widget when I first installed but it has never appeared since. So i'm wondering if I perhaps need to install the 1.14 version before the 2.2b version or if I can just use beta.

edit: just went back a page and saw you said that you didnt get to fix the hotkey in 1_14 version but I had the same problem with the beta version. Also when I looked at the folder there was nothing in the strings folder.

REQUEST... Herbal shops to sell beeing female products, wash out fluids and contraceptive fluids, etc... Like a chemists, or a few dedicated sellers in some shops, maybe all wearing a special uniform...

Krazyone, to be honest, do you have the CK installed? Just follow a youtube tutorial.

You should be able to create such an easy mod by yourself, minus the "special uniform" perhaps. 

I'm half way through changing over to mod organizer from the Nexus mod manager, I had a quick go, but couldn't find your mod in the construction kit. I guess I've got to change the links, but the post I made was for something that's missing from your mod, that's all.

I'm half way through changing over to mod organizer from the Nexus mod manager, I had a quick go, but couldn't find your mod in the construction kit. I guess I've got to change the links, but the post I made was for something that's missing from your mod, that's all.

Just add the items into the apothecary leveled lists, or created new level lists and add those into the shop containers.

Just add the items into the apothecary leveled lists, or created new level lists and add those into the shop containers.

Take your time with Mod Organizer. It's hard at the start, but worth it.

MO recognizes the CK automatically and you'll have to start it through MO, like the most of the 3rd party programs.

You could also use TES5edit for editing the leveledlist, which has to be launched via MO as well.

I apologize if this has already been asked but, after numerous attempts and setting changes to try and get more than one child per pregnancy what is the optimum setting (1/1 for example doesn't work and yes the setting below is not on one) to have more than one?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

is this compatible With Faites Des bebes or simple Pregnancy

Yes, technically... but all pregnancy mods (and related mods like milk mod economy, fill her up, etc) that use node scaling will fight each other for the nodes.

The mods will work together, but your character may look odd from time to time as the various mods try to resize bits for themselves.

Take your time with Mod Organizer. It's hard at the start, but worth it.

MO recognizes the CK automatically and you'll have to start it through MO, like the most of the 3rd party programs.

You could also use TES5edit for editing the leveledlist, which has to be launched via MO as well.

Yeah! I just got the construction kit working through mod organizer yesterday, I had to start it from inside mod organizer.

Mod Orgainizer is certainly a powerful tool, once you get past the steep learning curve ( Youtube videos are brilliant ).

I added the items to a shop in Whiterun, but got cocky altering the potions and got CTD's. So I'll have to delete my altered potions and put them in later, and just use the standard stuff for now.

How stable is the beta?

Seems all my PC is pushing out is air.  :mellow:

I had a similar problem when I turned off the beast baby plug-in for a bit.  I went to MCM and used the reset for PC and add-on's.  Now the baby item is appearing as it should.    I hope that is all that is needed for you. :)

I apologize if this has already been asked but, after numerous attempts and setting changes to try and get more than one child per pregnancy what is the optimum setting (1/1 for example doesn't work and yes the setting below is not on one) to have more than one?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I actually came here to ask the same question.

If you want to optimise your chance of multiple babies, do you have to pull the slider to the left or to the right?

I actually came here to ask the same question.

If you want to optimise your chance of multiple babies, do you have to pull the slider to the left or to the right?

For myself I've got mine set 1:4 .  My female PC had single a single baby twice.  The third time she conceived triplets.   The lower the numbers means the chance for conceiving more than one are more likely. :)    Perhaps for Deimos you may have to use the reset function in the MCM to clear up the problem you are experiencing.  If you have done that, and it is still not working....then I am not sure why 1:1 ratio isn't working.  :-/

For myself I've got mine set 1:4 .  My female PC had single a single baby twice.  The third time she conceived triplets.   The lower the numbers means the chance for conceiving more than one are more likely. :)    Perhaps for Deimos you may have to use the reset function in the MCM to clear up the problem you are experiencing.  If you have done that, and it is still not working....then I am not sure why 1:1 ratio isn't working.  :-/

Thanks. That's what I thought; I just wanted to be sure. Just feels "wrong" to pull the slider left when you want to increase something. :P

Thanks. That's what I thought; I just wanted to be sure. Just feels "wrong" to pull the slider left when you want to increase something. :P

Thank you for the help.

You know for the equipable baby mesh you could make it "holdable" with any body mesh if you make it like a torch mesh,...where the arm is stationary even during walk/run animations,....

Another option is make it like a shield mesh where its on your back when you have it sheathed,...and you're holding the baby when you raise your weapon,...

shield or weapon mesh, whichever is easier,...ive been playing with the idea,...currently exploring

You know for the equipable baby mesh you could make it "holdable" with any body mesh if you make it like a torch mesh,...where the arm is stationary even during walk/run animations,....

Another option is make it like a shield mesh where its on your back when you have it sheathed,...and you're holding the baby when you raise your weapon,...

shield or weapon mesh, whichever is easier,...ive been playing with the idea,...currently exploring

please mighty arrok do! is a amazing idea and ih god ure i gonna bow on u even mire than i currently do!

This?

This?

not at all,...that mod's baby mesh is combined with the armor,....meaning if you equip that armor the baby and repositioned arm appear,...and disappear when you unequip. Also, that armor doesn't have a belly node to support scaling,...and theres only a few armors with the baby.

I'm talking about equiping a baby that works with any body/armor 

This?

not at all,...that mod's baby mesh is combined with the armor,....meaning if you equip that armor the baby and repositioned arm appear,...and disappear when you unequip. Also, that armor doesn't have a belly node to support scaling,...and theres only a few armors with the baby.

I'm talking about equiping a baby that works with any body/armor 

Please, do! That'd be great!