MCM Feature requests...

I've just gotten the dreaded timer bug, where my characters pregnancy has 760 days in her second pregnancy term. She's going to be as big as a whale for about 2 years... :s  She wasn't happy...  :dodgy:

I read in the main page description that you were aware of it.

The standard choice is reset the mod, I would like to put forward a couple of more options.

MCM features.

1. Give birth... end the current pregnancy, without terminating it. Instant birth.

2. Advance Stages... 

- Advance to Stage 1

- Advance to Stage 2

- Advance to Stage 3

- Give Birth

- Abort pregnancy

Just some ideas to fix minor bugs... :)

Not sure of the particular problems you're facing, and correct me if I'm wrong, but those functions already exist in the MCM if I recall correctly (not sure about Aborting, but definitely the others). If you go to the General Settings, then to Messages, you can change it to "Debug" you get access to a few options under Debugging/Cheating. There, you can advance the stages of menstruation and pregnancy or force birth for the player. 

MCM Feature requests...

I've just gotten the dreaded timer bug, where my characters pregnancy has 760 days in her second pregnancy term. She's going to be as big as a whale for about 2 years... :s  She wasn't happy...  :dodgy:

The standard choice is reset the mod, I would like to put forward a couple of more options.

MCM features.

1. Give birth... end the current pregnancy, without terminating it. Instant birth.

2. Advance Stages... 

- Advance to Stage 1

- Advance to Stage 2

- Advance to Stage 3

- Give Birth

- Abort pregnancy

Not sure of the particular problems you're facing, and correct me if I'm wrong, but those functions already exist in the MCM if I recall correctly (not sure about Aborting, but definitely the others). If you go to the General Settings, then to Messages, you can change it to "Debug" you get access to a few options under Debugging/Cheating. There, you can advance the stages of menstruation and pregnancy or force birth for the player. 

It's a bug, very rare for me. As I have only experienced it once, during my many hours playing Skyrim.

Beeing female can make the pregnancy go to 2 days per term, but cannot advance to the next term, or force child birth.

With the bug in my game, I have a - 760 day second term on my character. That means it will take 760 days until it catches up with the 2 days per term setting in the MCM.

Unless I use the sleep as long as you like mod ( don't know the real name ), and sleep for a couple of years, then it wont advance to the end of the pregnancy.

The other option would be to reset the pregnancy, using the MCM. Which is in the MCM options...

The bug is a rare bug cause by my character being pregnant twice at the same time. Once to a normal pregnancy, and the second one to a Chaurus bug.

I have the Chaurus set to a 5 day pregnancy, but it decided to bug out the other pregnancy after it finished. Never usually happens, but a MCM option to advance to the next pregnancy term, to fix it, would be nice.

I only found out about the bug from the main page of the Beeing female mod page, its on the main page's Q n A section.

QUOTE...

Q: I've got a negative 'State Time' and it's falling even more - what can i do?

A: This is a bug i couldn't figure out right now. It happens when the BeeingFemale Timer is resumend after a pause (disabled via MCM Menu or Estrus Chaurus Pregnancy). The only way to fix it is a reset the Player Stats using the MCM Menu. I'm still working on this bug.

I back - tracked my saves, and found an earlier save that didn't have the problem...

I'm going to start a new game anyway, as I've killed my game with too many mods and mod updates...

I always love starting a new game, with new mods... :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT... re-read your post, and found the extra MCM debug menu's.

Done some testing, and you're 100% correct. The menu only shows up, when the message is set to debug, which is written in the debug section.

- You can advance terms

- See who the father is

- How many kids your character is pregnant with

Thanks for the information, it fixes the whole problem... cheers... :)

MCM Feature requests...

MCM features.

2. Advance Stages... 

- Advance to Stage 1

- Advance to Stage 2

- Advance to Stage 3

- Give Birth

- Abort pregnancy

It's a bug, very rare for me. As I have only experienced it once, during my many hours playing Skyrim.

Beeing female can make the pregnancy go to 2 days per term, but cannot advance to the next term, or force child birth.

With the bug in my game, I have a - 760 day second term on my character. That means it will take 760 days until it catches up with the 2 days per term setting in the MCM.

Unless I use the sleep as long as you like mod ( don't know the real name ), and sleep for a couple of years, then it wont advance to the end of the pregnancy.

The other option would be to reset the pregnancy, using the MCM. Which is in the MCM options...

The bug is a rare bug cause by my character being pregnant twice at the same time. Once to a normal pregnancy, and the second one to a Chaurus bug.

I have the Chaurus set to a 5 day pregnancy, but it decided to bug out the other pregnancy after it finished. Never usually happens, but a MCM option to advance to the next pregnancy term, to fix it, would be nice.

I only found out about the bug from the main page of the Beeing female mod page, its on the main page's Q n A section.

QUOTE...

Q: I've got a negative 'State Time' and it's falling even more - what can i do?

A: This is a bug i couldn't figure out right now. It happens when the BeeingFemale Timer is resumend after a pause (disabled via MCM Menu or Estrus Chaurus Pregnancy). The only way to fix it is a reset the Player Stats using the MCM Menu. I'm still working on this bug.

I back - tracked my saves, and found an earlier save that didn't have the problem...

I'm going to start a new game anyway, as I've killed my game with too many mods and mod updates...

I always love starting a new game, with new mods... :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT... re-read your post, and found the extra MCM debug menu's.

Done some testing, and you're 100% correct. The menu only shows up, when the message is set to debug, which is written in the debug section.

- You can advance terms

- See who the father is

- How many kids your character is pregnant with

Thanks for the information, it fixes the whole problem... cheers... :)

Have you used any save cleaner on your save?

I love this mod and honestly I haven't had any issues with it.  I do however have a quick and hopefully painless question, is there a way to impregnate Khajiit and Argonians?  I play a male character and cannot seem to impregnate these two races.  I looked in the Menu and couldn't find an option to enable this.  If someone could help me out that would be awesome.

I love this mod and honestly I haven't had any issues with it.  I do however have a quick and hopefully painless question, is there a way to impregnate Khajiit and Argonians?  I play a male character and cannot seem to impregnate these two races.  I looked in the Menu and couldn't find an option to enable this.  If someone could help me out that would be awesome.

Check the "lore friendly" option, and you also need to have creature support.

Is there anyway to actually track your kids? I have a son but it just said he is somewhere in Skyrim..

Is there anyway to actually track your kids? I have a son but it just said he is somewhere in Skyrim..

I don't know about tracking them, but I seem to recall an mcm option (or maybe a spell?) to bring your children to your location.

I use a save cleaner every time I uninstall stuff, but frequent updates, even with clean saves. Along with how unstable Skyrim is at the best of times, means I eventually mod my game to death. I have 148 plugins running, and that's a lot smaller than my usual mod list.

My previous character had a lot more mods on it, but the game was too unstable...

I love modding my game, and every new character has new mods. This mod list has a lot of mods increasing the enemies AI, toughness and ramping up their spawn rates. I even had to leave out some of the mods, that increased the enemies AI to ridiculous levels, as it was too punishing.

My game still runs fine, just Lydia is a bit weird as she can't make up her mind whether to draw her sword or not in a fight. Getting stuck in a loop of sword drawing and sheathing, until the fights over. Had to change my brawl bug mod, as my usual one stopped working.

I don't like how my brawls are now broken, my opponent being impervious to my attacks. Most likely one of the mods is the cause, I usually uninstall them 10 at a time, until I find the problem.

I had a crash issue in Fallout 4 a while ago, all cause by 1 painting on a mod having a bad file. Causing a game crash every-time it loaded, it was a rare painting, so it took a while to come across the fault.

Skyrim's the same, usually its the follower mods that usually mess up my game. I'm not using any with this character... 

So I have an issue and I'm not sure where its from.  I have an issue in this mod for the belly node to update.  To be more specific its not like the other people who have problem with the belly node, because I have the correct skeleton and body and armor.  I've used the fill her up mod and it updates right away no problem.  Now for further test to prove the belly node works is when I use the bf:test command the belly node instantly inflates.  That's not what my problem is.

My issue is when I enter a new cell for example I go into lakeview manor where the female that is pregnant is and she doesn't look pregnant even though she is in her 2nd trimester.  So when I use bf:test on her and then the test goes away it puts her in her proper state on what the belly should look like, but if I leave the cell and come back it resets and she looks normal again.  I'm not sure why the mod doesn't update their appearance without me specifically using bf:test on them everytime.

Check the "lore friendly" option, and you also need to have creature support.

isn't that what the "Lore Friendly" thing is about in the BF options ?

I must have missed the description on the option.  Thank you guys!

I use a save cleaner every time I uninstall stuff, but frequent updates, even with clean saves. Along with how unstable Skyrim is at the best of times, means I eventually mod my game to death. I have 148 plugins running, and that's a lot smaller than my usual mod list.

My previous character had a lot more mods on it, but the game was too unstable...

I love modding my game, and every new character has new mods. This mod list has a lot of mods increasing the enemies AI, toughness and ramping up their spawn rates. I even had to leave out some of the mods, that increased the enemies AI to ridiculous levels, as it was too punishing.

My game still runs fine, just Lydia is a bit weird as she can't make up her mind whether to draw her sword or not in a fight. Getting stuck in a loop of sword drawing and sheathing, until the fights over. Had to change my brawl bug mod, as my usual one stopped working.

I don't like how my brawls are now broken, my opponent being impervious to my attacks. Most likely one of the mods is the cause, I usually uninstall them 10 at a time, until I find the problem.

I had a crash issue in Fallout 4 a while ago, all cause by 1 painting on a mod having a bad file. Causing a game crash every-time it loaded, it was a rare painting, so it took a while to come across the fault.

Skyrim's the same, usually its the follower mods that usually mess up my game. I'm not using any with this character... 

Did ask you since this mod dont like that you use save cleaner on it. You will remove temp scripts that it uses for tracking the npc:s

Load the save before you removed mods and used the cleaner.

If you need to use one cleaner do use FallrimTools, all others are almost obsolete.

And dont remove mods from your game.

I don't use a save cleaner on mine either and everything in this mod works perfectly for me except.  Everytime I enter a zone the belly resets.  I would love to use this mod if it wouldn't have this problem.  I'm not sure where the problem lies but I don't have any conflicting mods as far as anything that messes with node scaling. 

I don't use a save cleaner on mine either and everything in this mod works perfectly for me except.  Everytime I enter a zone the belly resets.  I would love to use this mod if it wouldn't have this problem.  I'm not sure where the problem lies but I don't have any conflicting mods as far as anything that messes with node scaling. 

That happens to all of us, it is something whit the NPC update, but there is one fix.

This mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53219-sexlab-inflation-framework/

Try that one.

when I impregnate my follower she never makes it to the second trimester/stage of her pregnancy... I tested this with other important female NPC's and its the same thing, they just vanish from the information tab in the MCM after the first stage of pregnancy. it even reads that the baby has a 100 percent chance of survival and always says pregnant with 1 baby. any advice? at first I thought it was a setting cuz women would never get pregnant, I increased how long sperm last from its default of 2 to 4 in the mcm and they get preganant now but they still wont have a baby. should I increase sperm duration again

when I impregnate my follower she never makes it to the second trimester/stage of her pregnancy... I tested this with other important female NPC's and its the same thing, they just vanish from the information tab in the MCM after the first stage of pregnancy. it even reads that the baby has a 100 percent chance of survival and always says pregnant with 1 baby. any advice? at first I thought it was a setting cuz women would never get pregnant, I increased how long sperm last from its default of 2 to 4 in the mcm and they get preganant now but they still wont have a baby. should I increase sperm duration again

There is one setting that can make them to abort the pregnancy. Checked that?

Did ask you since this mod dont like that you use save cleaner on it. You will remove temp scripts that it uses for tracking the npc:s

Load the save before you removed mods and used the cleaner.

If you need to use one cleaner do use FallrimTools, all others are almost obsolete.

And dont remove mods from your game.

I use the Skyrim save tool, which keeps the game usually stable. I play the for the fun of using new mods, some mods don't show problems and faults until after many hours of gameplay. Rolling back to an earlier save is a last resort, and can lose me up to 8 levels and over a dozen hours, which I've done many times.

I never mind starting over in Skyrim, its a lot of fun. I usually make a main save, then roll back to it, if the mod doesn't work out.

I'll have to try out the Fallrim Tools save cleaner... thanks... :)

Dont use cleaners, they dont make your game stable.

If your game is not stable then you have done some wrong when you have installed your mods. And you can also have one incompatibility between some mods.

But if you need to use one, use the latest and one that is actually supported like FallrimTools.

And it also can handle saves that have the mod CrashFixes installed.

Rollback is the best way to do it, since you cant remove all stuff from one save, not even whit FallrimTools. There are one other cleaner that you also can use instead of the one you linked to, and it is also superior to Skyrim save tool.

It is called PdtWrapper.

[07/24/2017 - 03:31:06AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 3 on  (0001992C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (0001992C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:08AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (A4113174)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (A4113174)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:08AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (A4113585)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (A4113585)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (A40012CD)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (A40012CD)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
stack:
[Active effect 5 on  (5902749B)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on  (5902749B)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (9903AE3F)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (9903AE3F)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:09AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (A4001D96)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (A4001D96)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:10AM] SEXLAB - Thread[1]  - Returning to thread pool...
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:11AM] error: Cannot equip a None item...............

ctd---------

what is this?  FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc.................

I am using BeeingFemale 2.8.1 fix version

This mod continues to cause ctd

-----------

This mod gave me a lot of time and waste
I removed it now. My Skyrim save file was seriously polluted.