[07/24/2017 - 03:31:06AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 3 on  (0001992C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (0001992C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:08AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (A4113174)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (A4113174)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:08AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (A4113585)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (A4113585)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (A40012CD)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (A40012CD)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
stack:
[Active effect 5 on  (5902749B)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on  (5902749B)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (9903AE3F)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (9903AE3F)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:09AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (A4001D96)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (A4001D96)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:10AM] SEXLAB - Thread[1]  - Returning to thread pool...
[07/24/2017 - 03:31:11AM] error: Cannot equip a None item...............

ctd---------

what is this?  FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc.................

I am using BeeingFemale 2.8.1 fix version

This mod continues to cause ctd

-----------

This mod gave me a lot of time and waste
I removed it now. My Skyrim save file was seriously polluted.

And now you have ruined your save.

Basic rule about modding.

1. Make sure that you install correct. Sort up your loadorder, make sure that you install all in correct way, dont drag and drop. That is stupid to do.

2. Newer remove any mod. No cleaner can fix your save.

3. Read stuff, your issue is reported since several month.

So i'm having a weird issue with pregnancy. My character is currently pregnant with their second child, and in both the first pregnancy and this one, once they reached the 3rd trimester, there were no "active effects" listed other than "Being female". The 1st and 2nd trimester's both had their active effects, both had "Pregnancy" and then several "1st/2nd Trimester" effects. Once my character reached the 3rd, there was no message, no "Pregnancy" effect and no "3rd Trimester" effects.

Beeing Female still indicates you are pregnant and the 3rd trimester runs it's course as expected, but with both pregnancies there has been no magic effects listed. If you save and reload, there is no message about "Pregnancy" or "3rd Trimester" at the start, unlike the 1st and 2nd which both would display a message about them being added at the start after loading.

I've checked the esm / addon esp and there definitely are spells for the 3rd trimester, they just never happen. 

I also noticed that during the 1st and 2nd trimester (or maybe it is supposed to be 2nd and 3rd?) one of the effects is "Slowness" that I think is supposed to slow you down when pregnant (which makes sense) however it does not seem to have any effect. I've checked my character's SpeedMult stat both before and after getting that effect and it does not change.

3rd thing with pregnancy is that you can set how long each stage should last, I have set each stage to 10 days (10 for 1st, 10 for 2nd, 10 for 3rd, and 10 for recovery), yet when it starts each stage the stage lasts 12 days (says so in the mcm information menu and in practice). Not sure why it would take 2 days more than what you set it at? I've had it set to 7 days before and it took 9 days for each stage, so again, 2 more days than what you set in the mcm. Along with the weirdness on time, if you go to the "Debugging / Cheating" tab in the mcm and use the "Update all woman" function, the time left for whatever stage you are in changes, usually by a day or 2. Refresh it again, and it changes again.

I've experienced the same issue (3rd trimester, slowness, time-frames) with other characters so it's not just this one. All other states are working as expected, so the menstrual cycle (follicular, ovulation, luteal and menstration), 1st trimester, 2nd trimester, labor / birth, and recovery all seem to work as expected, just the 3rd trimester does not add it's effects.

Been looking into the 3rd trimester today, looking at the BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp there is a quest called "Basic Effects 2" that seems to be related to the trimesters and what effects they add. In the script section of the quest I see properties that seem to relate to the trimesters, there seems to be a 1st trimester property that relates to what effects are always added, a 1st trimester property that relates to what effects are sometimes added (i think this is where the effects seem to change each time you load a game), similar properties for the 2nd trimester, but the 3rd trimester i only see a property for the "sometimes added" effects, there is no property for "always add". Looking at the script the quest references, it does not seem to do much it's self other than set a variable based on form id's the quest is passing it for those properties. Unfortunately my knowledge of papyrus is pretty lacking so i'm not sure how this is affecting anything, other than the 3rd trimester does not seem to be setting a value for "Always add x effect(s)". 

Looking at what i think is the main script that controls the cycle/prengancy (FWAbilityBeeingFemale), I see a section for the 3rd trimester that seems to hint that several things can happen during the 3rd trimester, such as the baby "kicking" you that looks like is supposed to cause the screen to shake or maybe the controller to vibrate, something about breast milk (though i'm not sure what that is about, maybe a compatibility with another mod?), some effect that is added at the start and then removed at the end called "Vorwehen" (no idea what that is).

Does anyone with more experience with papyrus/quests have any insight as to how the above could be relating to why the 3rd trimester's effects seem to not be added?

Can someone tell me what Active effect 7 is and what is going haywire?  I have been looking through the posts hoping to stumble across it but have not yet.

[07/29/2017 - 10:43:37AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
 [Active effect 7 on  (6130916C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
 [Active effect 7 on  (6130916C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165

Can someone tell me what Active effect 7 is and what is going haywire?  I have been looking through the posts hoping to stumble across it but have not yet.

[07/29/2017 - 10:43:37AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[Active effect 7 on  (6130916C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 7 on  (6130916C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165

I am looking into this issue myself actually.

What I find odd is that 'fwabilitybeeingfemale' or its parent do not have any call to 'RegisterForSingleUpdate' in their OnUpdate loop. No idea where this is coming from.

Seeing the same errors with active effect 3, 5, 6, 7

stack:

I am looking into this issue myself actually.

What I find odd is that 'fwabilitybeeingfemale' or its parent do not have any call to 'RegisterForSingleUpdate' in their OnUpdate loop. No idea where this is coming from.

Seeing the same errors with active effect 3, 5, 6, 7

It is something about how the script do its updates. Did try to find one post that Content Consumer did write about it, could not find it.

Well I did a search for content, and it came up with 10 pages.  I found some info on page 3 that show what the stages are

_BFState0 = Follicular Phase

_BFState1 = Ovulating

_BFState2 = Lutheal Phase

_BFState3 = Menstruating

_BFState4 = 1st Trimester

_BFState5 = 2nd Trimester

_BFState6 = 3rd Trimester

_BFState7 = Labor Pains

_BFState8 = Replenish

_BFStateCycle = In not pregnant

_BFStatePregnant = Is pregnant

however that gets me no closer to figuring out why stage 7 is being spammed in my log.

This has happened in both of the games I have started, one male PC, one female PC.  

I am going to try to start a new game just to see if I can find out when it starts. 

Hi - I'm starting a new game and want to update to 2.8 fix 1 from 2.72 with all the extra patches. I was hoping someone could give me a quick answer if any other custom patches might be needed with the newest version. I have already found the cleaned esm by Uncle64 and the SLSO patch. I'm not lazy, but I'm updating a bunch of mods right now and I can't read all the posts and hope to be done by xmas.  :(

FWIW 2.72 was working fine, though the addons page was pretty screwy, hence my desire to update to the updated version.

Thanks for any help

In my last playthrough the script traffic kind of exploded when some of my followers got pregnant.

I suspected Beeing Female being responsible for this and I remember reading something about this... although it has been a while since then.

Does the current version have this kind of problem?

Thanks so much for that.   :shy:  The version I was using was BFAP13nopex, and I can't remember why exactly, I think there was a messy script in the original or something, will that make any difference?  

Ignore that please - That was your version, haha, I had the page bookmarked and just reread it.

Thanks for the help

Ah that one, you should use that one. If you dont want to manually remove the scripts that should not be there. It is the same as the original, no changes to it.
changes to the plugin must Sleepy_soul make him. Since it is his plugin.

In the file Bfap addon, there is only 2 ini files. You need them so Bfap 1.3 works correct and Beeing Female find it.

Alright, I am unable to find a satisfactory post about what is going on/wrong.   I read that milzschnitte is aware of the problem/s but just does not have the time to fix them right now.  I think it was something to do with RegisterForSingleUpdate versus RegisterForUpdate 

So, can someone give me a rundown of how to play/maintain this mod?

Example; Every xx minutes....transitions...area changes...purge this that or the other

I left the setting about number of npc's at its default 10, should I change that?   There is also another npc counter that keeps growing and growing and I don't know if that is good bad or of no importance.

I would like to keep playing with it but the script errors are making my Skyrim too unstable.

I would like to know if I can use the matchmaker in MCM to tell BeeingFemale that this (npc's name) NPC is my wife {even if we are unmarried in Skyrim}, without also assigning an affair partner and a friend partner.  will this throw errors?   Can I tell BF that more than one NPC is my wife?  I want to do this to a couple of girls so they are only intimate/pregnant by my character.  While giving the other NPC's freedom to get banged by anyone.  Can my female PC be husband to multiple NPCs?  I have tried doing this already and when I target NPC and hold E for 2-3 seconds I get the box, then I save my game, and load that save.  The box goes away and I see a system message about a, BF relationship registration, (Not exact wording)  What I do not know is if I can do this without causing stability issues, if I can do this for more than one npc.  If I can do this married or not. 

Is there an info panel that displays my female PC's partners?  Like the one for males.   Also the male partner display list does not like to hold onto information.  It will, usually,  keep my follower/lover data, but if iu have a lover at home that info gets removed from the display and only returns if I return and have sex with them again, or at least that is the only way I know of so far to get the info to repost. 

I think that wraps up my questions .... for now. :) 

Some short answers.

The counter you see that get higher is how many NPC:s it tracks. My self have got up to more then 300 npc:s. You can reset that if you want, then you also reset all those NPC:s, if they was pregnant, then they will not be pregnant any more.

And new stats for them will be made the next time you meet them.

If they have one child, the child will still be there.

It can be one good thing to do since you lower the size of your save, but use that whit care, since when you do it, you will get many temporary scripts and other edits in your save. That you need to get rid of, Skyrim will do that for you but it will take some time. Easy to do whit SAVE load Save Load 3 times, and you should have removed them.

Dont use any cleaner when you have Beeing Female installed.

Since Beeing female uses temporary scripts for the npc:s it is 15 if I dont remember wrong.

The most common recommended cleaner removes them, if you use it wrong, and you get odd issues whit the mod. Like time 600 hours to giving birth and so on.

That can only solves by reset Beeing Female, aka make it like it was when you started it. The first time.

How long the information box that male have holds there, it is the same time as you have on male sperm and it only tracks your partners. And you dont have sperm as female. Why should you track male sperm if you play as female? You will only track the sperm you have in your self.

You can check females whit the spell if you want, if you play as female you can also change their stats.

My self sets the time for the duration for male sperm to 2.75. Seems to work fine at that setting. Default is 48 hours. 2 days. After that the sperm is dead and since the npc cant get pregnant of dead sperms so why track? And it also saves you space in your save since it dont need to hold that information any more.

There are other mods that tracks your sex partners if you want that.

The settings you ask for is there about partners and stuff. Match Maker Great thing. :)

My housecarls they have the bards in the house as lovers. That is easy to do in the mod.

About multi marriage, that is more tricky. Since Beeing Female use the game default, so if your lady/guy is married to Ysolda. Then you cant add anyone more.

But you can have lovers. And you will need mods for that.

You ask how to run the mod, first dont change the default values. On how and how difficult you can get pregnant. Use those values that are there. I have found that those works best. (My opinion)

Set bellyscaling to Nio instead of Skeleton. Creates less stress on your skeleton.

When you load your save, wait one minute, dont do anything. check Beeing Females menu if you have all information there. If not.

Then you take down console and write KILL.

Then the game is forced to load the save again since you did die, and it should solve the menu for you. Dont play on if Beeing female have not loaded up properly.

RegisterForSingleUpdate versus RegisterForUpdate Yea you are right. I dont remember exact what it was. It is something Milz could answer.

And you need to be careful whit your loadorder and in what order you install your mods if you want to play whit Beeing Female.
Hope that helped. I know I can write furry some times :P English it not my native language.

is it compatible with UUNP HDT Bodyslide?

Yes it is why should it not?

First of all, after using Beeingfemale for a long time, I can finally say that I really like this mod. It adds a heightened level realism and danger to my game. Just yesterday my (virgin) PC tried tackling a dungeon that was higher level than her, and got knocked down and raped by the boss. She left that bandit hideout looking like a glazed donut hole, and wandered back home beaten up and shaken. Then a day later my character woke up pregnant. So she proceeded to drink herself into a stupor, aborting the fetus in the process. Fucking dark, man.

With that dark tale out of the way, I was wondering if it's possible to integrate the potions and consumables from this mod into the merchants' inventories? You'd think that one would be able to buy wash out fluid or something from Angeline in Solitude, but she doesn't carry any of it.