Love this mod. Have been using it for a few months now. I do have one request. Can someone make an add-on for this to work with Skyrim Family Life - Pregnancy mod? Mainly to use the options they have for the children, where they can inherit some of the parents features such as race, hair color, and even vampirism. I think making the fact that you're having children more immersive and impactful would be a great addition! :D

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67423/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D67423%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Love this mod. Have been using it for a few months now. I do have one request. Can someone make an add-on for this to work with Skyrim Family Life - Pregnancy mod? Mainly to use the options they have for the children, where they can inherit some of the parents features such as race, hair color, and even vampirism. I think making the fact that you're having children more immersive and impactful would be a great addition! :D

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67423/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D67423%26preview%3D&pUp=1

that is the best idea ever!!

For some reason, I get a horrible growl every few seconds ever since I updated it to 2.7. It's so loud that I even thought I was moving towards some huge boss monster while sneaking through my newly installed Skyrim Underground. Only to realize it was still growling and showing some "Hungry" effect on my list after I got out. Is there any possibility to tone this down? It's really annoying and it doesn't go away when my char eats something.

Is there anyway to remove the notification Menstrual Bleeding lol I'm on a male char and I've unchecked everything on the MCM menu I'm on 2.6 I've not upgraded yet due to this black screen issue when I tried it before installing proper.

This is probably not what you want to hear, but... the notification issue was fixed with 2.7  :ph34r:

I'm having the same problem with blank mcm menu. I tried the setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1  and waited a few minuetes, all my other mcm options were there but the beeingfemale had disappeared completely this time. waited a few minutes more and it still hasn't re appeared.

I tried installing with NMM. and manually. neither makes a difference.

I had seen, when its initializing, that "child item: bosmer" I think it is, appears twice and then no more initializing messages, that might have something to do with.

I also tried on 2 different character save files. one was  a requiem play through so i had thought it was just that. but I also tried on my vanilla play through but had the same results. 

it might be worth noting that both save files have not had BF installed before. and i used the  2_7_2 version. 

Is there anyway to remove the notification Menstrual Bleeding lol I'm on a male char and I've unchecked everything on the MCM menu I'm on 2.6 I've not upgraded yet due to this black screen issue when I tried it before installing proper.

This is probably not what you want to hear, but... the notification issue was fixed with 2.7  :ph34r:

Well I can wait once this black screen issue has been fixed thank you for the reply gullu.

For some reason, I get a horrible growl every few seconds ever since I updated it to 2.7. It's so loud that I even thought I was moving towards some huge boss monster while sneaking through my newly installed Skyrim Underground. Only to realize it was still growling and showing some "Hungry" effect on my list after I got out. Is there any possibility to tone this down? It's really annoying and it doesn't go away when my char eats something.

If you're pregnant it sounds like it might be the Hungry addon, I tend to disable that addon. I don't think you can change the volume. You could just carry food with you, but for me it seems to make you eat every few in game minutes.

So once again about the missing MCM entries: I've tried the console command and the MCM-mod mentioned above, but non of them did help. If I start a new game, the menu is back, but if I load a game, it is gone. And as I mentioned in my post a few weeks ago: After clicking on Beeing Female in the MCM I can't open any other MCM. I can click on any other entry in the left column but no menu is shown. They are not blank, they don't open now. So I have to leave the mod-configuration and go back to get the other menues again.

Still clueless ...

Wait, you can turn it off?

If you're talking about the Hunger thing, then yes, you can turn all the add ons on or off in the MCM.

Go to MCM\BeeingFemale\Addons, select the add on you want to disable. You will get a new page with an Activate Add on option at top left. Click that and then click Back to Overviiew.

I did disable it but the sound didn't stop. So now I just deleted all the hunger sound files to get rid of the growl. But the addon itself is still active no matter how much I disable it.

So once again about the missing MCM entries: I've tried the console command and the MCM-mod mentioned above, but non of them did help. If I start a new game, the menu is back, but if I load a game, it is gone. And as I mentioned in my post a few weeks ago: After clicking on Beeing Female in the MCM I can't open any other MCM. I can click on any other entry in the left column but no menu is shown. They are not blank, they don't open now. So I have to leave the mod-configuration and go back to get the other menues again.

Still clueless ...

I think this is some kind of a safeguard. Some MCM mods need you to close the menu to get your choices into effect. So they need to block the other mods while you're changing options. After closing and reopening, the others can be assessed again.

Can't say anything about those missing menus though, sorry.

Hello, one quick question

I play a male pc and got pregnant 2 different npc. Since i wanted to see how the mod worked i just pressed "T" and waited several hours (days) to go fordward on the pregnancy stages. Belly scaling was fine and so was the cloth scaling but the problem was at birth. They play the birth animation but no baby (or child for that matter) spawned. 

Before you ask yes, i have both settings on the MCM menu (the one thats states that NPC gives birth to an actor and the one that, if you disable it, the NPC will just push air). Tho i do admit i realized the last setting was not properly set till they were both on the 2nd trimester.

- Do the settings need to be correctly set on conception to see the baby / child spawn?

- Do i need to be patient and try not to rush the mod?

- I also reduced the trimester duration to 2 days each, tho i do not think it would matter

PS Just in case, i use the main mod + RS children patch

From what I have noticed dont try to speed up the time. Seems to have some issues whit the time scale or something.

You can easy change the duration to 2 days. I put my on 4-8 and 14.

Why your npc push out air if you have all those boxed ticked is some other must answer on.

Did you change so NPC spawn children?

It is at the same place where you set how you spawn your self.

Well, today I finally got everything ready to install Beeing Female.  I was excited.  But that turned into utter terror when I installed Beeing Female 2.7.2.

I was met with the blank MCM menu for Beeing Female   :(  I tried all the fixes I had read about but nothing worked.  Lets just say I wasn't in the greatest of moods when I couldn't get it to work.

I stepped away for a bit to eat and such and then it hit me......I had seen a few posts somewhere, I believe on the Nexus site under Beeing Female where the individuals who were having the same issue on Nexus with the blank MCM Menu.  They said they went to the previous version Beeing Female 2.6 and they were working fine.

I saw the old 2.6 file under old files in the download section over at Nexus and downloaded it.  Low and behold, I now had a working MCM menu, where I couldn't get anything with version 2.7.2.

So hope this helps/works for everyone here with this MCM issue

I do have a question though:  Can I install the addon packs to the 2.6 version of Beeing Female, including bfap 1.3, and if bfap 1.3  asks to overwrite one of the Beeing Female files, which it did with 2.7.2, do I just say yes to overwrite the Beeing Female file

Thanks

I did disable it but the sound didn't stop. So now I just deleted all the hunger sound files to get rid of the growl. But the addon itself is still active no matter how much I disable it.

Still clueless ...

I think this is some kind of a safeguard. Some MCM mods need you to close the menu to get your choices into effect. So they need to block the other mods while you're changing options. After closing and reopening, the others can be assessed again.

I just posted on this subject if you scroll down you should find it.  Basically I just installed the 2.6 version after having the same issue you are having with blank MCM menu for Beeing Female 2.7.2.  For me that worked I have a working MCM menu yay =D  Hopefully this can work for you too  :)

Hello, one quick question

I play a male pc and got pregnant 2 different npc. Since i wanted to see how the mod worked i just pressed "T" and waited several hours (days) to go fordward on the pregnancy stages. Belly scaling was fine and so was the cloth scaling but the problem was at birth. They play the birth animation but no baby (or child for that matter) spawned. 

Before you ask yes, i have both settings on the MCM menu (the one thats states that NPC gives birth to an actor and the one that, if you disable it, the NPC will just push air). Tho i do admit i realized the last setting was not properly set till they were both on the 2nd trimester.

- Do the settings need to be correctly set on conception to see the baby / child spawn?

- Do i need to be patient and try not to rush the mod?

- I also reduced the trimester duration to 2 days each, tho i do not think it would matter

PS Just in case, i use the main mod + RS children patch

From my experience new settings in BeeingFemale don't come into effect until the females enter a new cycle (start folicular ohase).

Still clueless ...

I just posted on this subject if you scroll down you should find it.  Basically I just installed the 2.6 version after having the same issue you are having with blank MCM menu for Beeing Female 2.7.2.  For me that worked I have a working MCM menu yay =D  Hopefully this can work for you too   :)

What, so you overwrote 2.7.2 with 2.6 or vice versa? This isn't a "fix" in my mind, and more likely to corrupt your game down the line when 2.6 and 2.7.2 files don't match up with each other.

Still clueless ...

I just posted on this subject if you scroll down you should find it.  Basically I just installed the 2.6 version after having the same issue you are having with blank MCM menu for Beeing Female 2.7.2.  For me that worked I have a working MCM menu yay =D  Hopefully this can work for you too   :)

What, so you overwrote 2.7.2 with 2.6 or vice versa? This isn't a "fix" in my mind, and more likely to corrupt your game down the line when 2.6 and 2.7.2 files don't match up with each other.

No, I didn't overwrite 2.7.2   What I did was installed 2.7.2 and tried to access MCM, but when I found out that the MCM wasn't working I exited the game and uninstalled 2.7.2 and then reverted back to one of my saves that hadn't ever seen Beeing Female and installed the 2.6 version.  Once I found that worked only then did I save my game with Beeing Female version 2.6

Can I install the addon packs to the 2.6 version of Beeing Female, including bfap 1.3, and if addon bfap 1.3 asks to overwrite one of the Beeing Female files, (which it did with 2.7.2 but I had the blank MCM menu issue so I had to revert to 2.6), do I just say yes to overwriting the Beeing Female file?

Can I install the addon packs to the 2.6 version of Beeing Female, including bfap 1.3, and if addon bfap 1.3 asks to overwrite one of the Beeing Female files, (which it did with 2.7.2 but I had the blank MCM menu issue so I had to revert to 2.6), do I just say yes to overwriting the Beeing Female file?

No. Dont overwrite it.