[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

So.... there is no support for these mods? Being an install guide....?

Copy - paste files from my archive. Craft it in the forge or get it via console.

Paste them where? Just in the skyrim data folder? Or do they need to be in a folder such as meshes or textures ?? Am I missing a link somewhere on how to install your mods? If there is please link it to me!

Thanks!

Very nice and sexy outfits. I like a lot the hot dress.

The new unp blessed body looks very good. Maybe you can make some sexy outfit for it' date=' if you like this body mod :D.

Unp blessed body:

Well after seeing your pic, i decided to give blessed unp a try. Its pretty nice. Imight even ramp up her bust size since CBBE made it a bit big. But i gotta ask, are you using some visual enhancer to get it look like your picture? If so, which one?

Powerage has some of the highest quality armor I've seen for poser/daz (I own about 8 of his armors). Honestly i'd die to see Victoria ported over to Skyrim, but I guess we have enough body types already. Since I started messing with 3d programs, I couldn't stop laughing at all the armors hosted by the nexus that were basically ported directly from poser/daz. Exnem for instance.....lol.

I have recently started really liking Nume's CBBE body variation alot, just to bad there's only a couple of armors. Acdale has personally converted so many armors over to his ADEC body, its completely amazing.

Honestly compared to Oblivion, I think there's not as many skilled modders as there used to be. Most of it is probably due to the fact that its just easier to mod for oblivion/morrowind, than Skryim (though I'm sure if they took time to learn, wouldn't be as hard). Though if projects like Andoran ever see the light of day, that may perhaps change things ;p

Whatever is voted on, will be nice to see regardless, because they are all decent choices. Honestly I can say I think you've come a long ways Vitriks, and your work seems to become more and more impressive each release. I always look forward to see what you plan to release next. If I was more skilled at mesh manipulation I would try to port as many as I could from places like renderosity lol.

Honestly compared to Oblivion' date=' I think there's not as many skilled modders as there used to be. Most of it is probably due to the fact that its just easier to mod for oblivion/morrowind, than Skryim (though I'm sure if they took time to learn, wouldn't be as hard). Though if projects like Andoran ever see the light of day, that may perhaps change things ;p

[/quote']

You are bloody right about that one.

I checked powerage.fr, it's really small and all links go to renderosity

Man, tough choice! I voted for 4, But I would just as happily Take 5 or 6, I'm pretty sure that 3 is the amazon armor that's avaiable on the nexus it's also been converted for the ADEC body. Not 100% sure on this one though, But it has a very similar style and the same color scheme.

Man' date=' tough choice! I voted for 4, But I would just as happily Take 5 or 6, I'm pretty sure that 3 is the amazon armor that's avaiable on the nexus it's also been converted for the ADEC body. Not 100% sure on this one though, But it has a very similar style and the same color scheme.

[/quote']

Show it.

4!! Ok..ok..Although I just voted for 4, I've been looking at 6 as well- glad to see it's polling well too. Hope they'll all be for BBBB. Great job on all your armors- they seriously keep me coming back to this game!!

First off, great work. Amazing! Unfortunately I am having some trouble with one of the armor sets. The body becomes distorted fairly bad.

Here is what I assume it should look like.

222.jpg

This is what I get, with the obvious problems crappily circled in red.

223.jpg

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work! It is much appreciated!

Archived