[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

I was using CBBE but I switched to CHSBHC body mod as indicated in the first post. At least I thought I did it correctly.

I am ignorant of modding and armors, but why would one designed for it work and another not?

Small update: I downloaded CBBE and manually removed all its files then reinstalled CHSBHC and still the same thing. Any suggestions?

I was using CBBE but I switched to CHSBHC body mod as indicated in the first post. At least I thought I did it correctly.

I am ignorant of modding and armors' date=' but why would one designed for it work and another not?

Small update: I downloaded CBBE and manually removed all its files then reinstalled CHSBHC and still the same thing. Any suggestions?

[/quote']

Find a body texture package that has both UNP and CBBE textures, then install one for CBBE, test the new texture with the armor. If the CBBE texture does not work then install the UNP texture.

Unfortunately I am having some trouble with one of the armor sets. The body becomes distorted fairly bad.

This is what I get' date=' with the obvious problems crappily circled in red.

223.jpg

It's mean that you are using the wrong skin texture. You need to try different one to see if it will work.

What are the console command codes for "Young Trap"? When I type "Help Trap 4" in the command box, I get a bunch of doors and some NPC stuff. I'm playing on medium so is my resolution too large to see them? I've had no problems with the other armors from this workshop that I've tried. Oh, and thanks for the stuff. I really love the Al3d Hot high heels.

I am ignorant of modding and armors' date=' but why would one designed for it work and another not?

[/quote']

That armor looks like its for UNP, so you may get that regardless. You should try swapping the meshes out with the ones in the first post to see if that fixes it.

What are the console command codes for "Young Trap"? When I type "Help Trap 4" in the command box' date=' I get a bunch of doors and some NPC stuff. I'm playing on medium so is my resolution too large to see them? I've had no problems with the other armors from this workshop that I've tried. Oh, and thanks for the stuff. I really love the Al3d Hot high heels.

[/quote']

try help young

What are the console command codes for "Young Trap"? When I type "Help Trap 4" in the command box' date=' I get a bunch of doors and some NPC stuff. I'm playing on medium so is my resolution too large to see them? I've had no problems with the other armors from this workshop that I've tried. Oh, and thanks for the stuff. I really love the Al3d Hot high heels.

[/quote']

try help young

I tried "help young 4" and that brought up a bunch of unrelated stuff. "help young trap 4", "help youngtrap 4" "help young_trap 4" all came up empty. So, I tried "help heels 4" and among the others displayed were the Young Trap Heels. Knowing that code, I guessed and got the outfit, too. But, is that all there is for the set; the two items? I thought there were other shoes and stockings or is that folder something that needs to be altered through Nifscope?

Thanks for your reply either way.

Help Trap 4 and then push the page up button several times

Thanks, that worked perfectly. I never knew. I'm so used to using the scroll wheel for these types of things that when that didn't work on my system I figured there was no alternative. I learned something new today!

Speaking of the Young Trap outfit how does one get the armor to appear on the work bench to be enhanced because it does not appear there?

I went into CK to remove enchantment's on it and it appeared on the enchantment table in game but still does not appear for the work bench.

Speaking of the Young Trap outfit how does one get the armor to appear on the work bench to be enhanced because it does not appear there?

I went into CK to remove enchantment's on it and it appeared on the enchantment table in game but still does not appear for the work bench.

no idea on workbench or ck personally i just use the nifs as replacers, i isntall as normal, then replace a vanilla armour nifs with the nifs from outfit i want, i replaced dragonscale with it for eg. in fact i generally wear differant outfit each time i play by doing this, that way i keep my uber legendary douible enchanted dragonscale and just change its looks.and all u have to do is rename the nif and put it in correct folder.

Maid thingie is a little bit lore' date=' and is non-adult friendly as well, i hope it has H-Cup or DMRA, and not K.

[/quote']

indeed, but i guess i should have been more specific as in terms of appearance, but frankly, my opinion changed, i just want something ROBUST. don't care now of lore sense, i just want something that came from a factory of hard knocks

What do you mean by saying "lore friendly"?

Well, it's more about me misenterpreting myself, a lazy part of my brain clicked and just used the word that is common in mod threads, but my logic came back and narrowed my thinking process down to the robust theme. I'm not forcing anything, just placed vote to number 4 like some others and put a tidbit of disciplined opinion :blush:

Well' date=' it's more about me misenterpreting myself, a lazy part of my brain clicked and just used the word that is common in mod threads, but my logic came back and narrowed my thinking process down to the robust theme. I'm not forcing anything, just placed vote to number 4 like some others and put a tidbit of disciplined opinion :blush:

[/quote']

Ok, what other guys mean by saying lore friendly?

Well' date=' it's more about me misenterpreting myself, a lazy part of my brain clicked and just used the word that is common in mod threads, but my logic came back and narrowed my thinking process down to the robust theme. I'm not forcing anything, just placed vote to number 4 like some others and put a tidbit of disciplined opinion :blush:

[/quote']

Ok, what other guys mean by saying lore friendly?

I didn't read the rest of the conversation but lore friendly means the item/armor fits into the world, time, story, and setting of Skyrim reasonably.

Like how medieval armors would make more sense in Skyrim rather than modern day military camo outfits.

I didn't read the rest of the conversation but lore friendly means the item/armor fits into the world' date=' time, and setting of Skyrim reasonably.

[/quote']

Hmm, well than I am lore aggressive moder =) I don't see something sexy in savage theme costumes. It would look fine if we don't had an opportunity to make something better.

But I will totally port Power Barbarian when I find it

e58e03d009706cee8fdefdb49b120d7c.jpg

I didn't read the rest of the conversation but lore friendly means the item/armor fits into the world' date=' time, and setting of Skyrim reasonably.

[/quote']

Hmm, well than I am lore aggressive moder =) I don't see something sexy in savage theme costumes. It would look fine if we don't had an opportunity to make something better.

But I will totally port Power Barbarian when I find it

e58e03d009706cee8fdefdb49b120d7c.jpg

DUDE! if you do that, you would be a king!! thats a great looking set of breasts....err i mean armor :P

Hello, I am using CBBE3 big bottom edition, after i've installed young trap, I tried to put the clothes on, instantly after i do that, game crashed.

What can I do, to get this mod running?

Pls tell me that step by step and if possible, with a example.

Thank you very much.

Hello' date=' I am using CBBE3 big bottom edition, after i've installed young trap, I tried to put the clothes on, instantly after i do that, game crashed.

What can I do, to get this mod running?

Pls tell me that step by step and if possible, with a example.

Thank you very much.

[/quote']

If your game crashing' date=' try to install CHSBHC body mod

Some of my mods have BBBB (4B) feature. To see it working in game you need to use special 4B animation

Here's your answer. Make sure to read the whole OP before asking questions. They do help you know.

Archived