This is a really impressive mod actually! I've been looking for something like this for ages.

It's currently slightly annoying that they don't remember being bound between restarts (as skyrim ctds every so often), but it's good that it's being worked on. I'm very much looking forward to it being fixed :)

Also, may I humbly request enabling the new animations in zaz? Milking machine sounds awesome :3

Yeah, this is pretty much my favorite single mod right now. I'd love for states to be saved and the new poses/furniture/animations added! This is by far the best way to cycle through poses... the way other pose mods do it (casting a spell or using an inventory item then clicking on a number that isn't descriptive at all) sucks.

Keep up the good work!

This is a really impressive mod actually! I've been looking for something like this for ages.

It's currently slightly annoying that they don't remember being bound between restarts (as skyrim ctds every so often), but it's good that it's being worked on. I'm very much looking forward to it being fixed :)

Also, may I humbly request enabling the new animations in zaz? Milking machine sounds awesome :3

Yeah, this is pretty much my favorite single mod right now. I'd love for states to be saved and the new poses/furniture/animations added! This is by far the best way to cycle through poses... the way other pose mods do it (casting a spell or using an inventory item then clicking on a number that isn't descriptive at all) sucks.

Keep up the good work!

they only dont save because the latest sexlab included an intentionally broken papyrus util. ash gave me a test version to test which fixes the problem, but he hasn't responded at all about his release plans for it.

i wonder you all dont know the old zaz resources from Nexus, as old as skyrim and the pre of zaz Animation pack. it was just the same as this here except that it contains whipping poses

and this is my question to the author : can you add a spell thrown on an npc to Whip the Player and another spell to Whip a target npc ? so that some Action comes into the Show ?

Is anyone else having problems with chained NPCs moving?

Specifically, I chain up ten NPCs (one of each race, for the milk) in an empty room. I'll leave the cell, save the game, exit, and re-enter the cell, and they've all moved away from the walls in toward the center of the room by a couple of feet. Do it four or five times and they're all congregating right in the middle of the room.

I have no idea if it's something weird with the navmesh or what - the room I'm using is in a hearthfire house, maybe HF doesn't like people being tied up?

Specifically, I chain up ten NPCs (one of each race, for the milk) in an empty room. I'll leave the cell, save the game, exit, and re-enter the cell, and they've all moved away from the walls in toward the center of the room by a couple of feet. Do it four or five times and they're all congregating right in the middle of the room.

I have no idea if it's something weird with the navmesh or what - the room I'm using is in a hearthfire house, maybe HF doesn't like people being tied up?

flip through the last few pages of this thread.

flip through the last few pages of this thread.

Aha. Ahaha. Ahem.

There's a reason for the support thread, so people can post bugs and authors can answer them. I really need to drill this into my skull some day.

My bad.

Thanks.

I'm loving this mod, but I don't seem to be able to leave people on tables or benches. If I leave the area and come back, the girl is on the ground near the table. That's not really important though, and I can just reset them when I want to admire my acquisitions, perhaps while having fun with another acquisition.

Neat mod

I think this is a skyrim problem rather than a mod problem but when I tie up a NPC somewhere (basement of lakeview at the moment) for the rest of that session they stay there even if i close skyrim down to desktop and load the save game again.

If i restart my PC however they are suddenly unchained when i load into the same save game that they were previously chained up in

I've noticed the same happens if you change outfits on NPC's as well so i think it must be something to do with skyrim

I'm loving this mod, but I don't seem to be able to leave people on tables or benches. If I leave the area and come back, the girl is on the ground near the table. That's not really important though, and I can just reset them when I want to admire my acquisitions, perhaps while having fun with another acquisition.

that is a problem because of nav meshes. you can force an npc to go anywhere, but when the game loads, it snaps them to the nearest navmesh. for example in breezehome if you delete the table in the far right corner, you still cant place npcs there unless you hack the navmesh so bots know they can actually go over there now. next time the game loads they will jump to the nearest spot they thought they could go to.

sometimes there is a navmesh under a table, like the super short one directly to the left of the entrance to lakeshore manor. if you leave them on top of this table, when reloading the game you may find them spazzing out trying to get on the table but also trying to snap to the navmesh on the floor.

if you don't know about how navmeshes work, its interesting but i am not going to explain it unless someone asks. long story short: yeah, you have to play with it a little to find out where you can put them / how close to walls you can go / etc etc etc.

it's a lot of trial and error to find out where it is safe to leave them. i ended up hacking the navmesh in my breezehome just so i could have more space for them.

Neat mod

I think this is a skyrim problem rather than a mod problem but when I tie up a NPC somewhere (basement of lakeview at the moment) for the rest of that session they stay there even if i close skyrim down to desktop and load the save game again.

If i restart my PC however they are suddenly unchained when i load into the same save game that they were previously chained up in

I've noticed the same happens if you change outfits on NPC's as well so i think it must be something to do with skyrim

see the last like 3 pages of this forum thread.

ash just released a test update today that fixes "they are no longer bound after restarting skyrim"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/?p=913057

I'm foreseeing a whole lot of bug reports regarding the moving npcs, nevermind that it's already well documented :P

yep. ash just released a test update today that fixes "they are no longer bound after restarting skyrim"

It is possible to have the milking machine incorporated into this mod? Just leave a few NPCs in the milking machines and periodically activate the machines to collect milk bottles that give buffs. Maybe you can work with Ed86 in the milk thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/?p=913376

not yet, zaz is still working on the things we need to make it usable for this. i asked him last week, and he confirmed he will do it. so we just wait.

i keep getting CTDs even with arousal installed, and i have every requirement, i also use loot to organize everything, not sure what it could be happening.

not a fan of loot. it always fucks my shit up. not going to say that that is the cause, but, i fucking hate loot. and boss.

papyrus logs are almost always useless, but ill go ahead and ask for one if you have it.

at what point is the ctd? at launch? at save game load? at bind will? on bondage? on self bondage? on self bondage finish? on release will? on marker set? on move to marker? etc.

It is possible to have the milking machine incorporated into this mod? Just leave a few NPCs in the milking machines and periodically activate the machines to collect milk bottles that give buffs. Maybe you can work with Ed86 in the milk thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/?p=913376

not yet, zaz is still working on the things we need to make it usable for this. i asked him last week, and he confirmed he will do it. so we just wait.

Okay. Thanks for info.

that is a problem because of nav meshes. you can force an npc to go anywhere, but when the game loads, it snaps them to the nearest navmesh. for example in breezehome if you delete the table in the far right corner, you still cant place npcs there unless you hack the navmesh so bots know they can actually go over there now. next time the game loads they will jump to the nearest spot they thought they could go to.

sometimes there is a navmesh under a table, like the super short one directly to the left of the entrance to lakeshore manor. if you leave them on top of this table, when reloading the game you may find them spazzing out trying to get on the table but also trying to snap to the navmesh on the floor.

if you don't know about how navmeshes work, its interesting but i am not going to explain it unless someone asks. long story short: yeah, you have to play with it a little to find out where you can put them / how close to walls you can go / etc etc etc.

it's a lot of trial and error to find out where it is safe to leave them. i ended up hacking the navmesh in my breezehome just so i could have more space for them.

Neat mod

see the last like 3 pages of this forum thread.

ash just released a test update today that fixes "they are no longer bound after restarting skyrim"

I'm foreseeing a whole lot of bug reports regarding the moving npcs, nevermind that it's already well documented :P

yep. ash just released a test update today that fixes "they are no longer bound after restarting skyrim"

I will test the new papyrus! It's a tough job but someone's got to tie these girls up.

Navmeshes and You

or

Why Bots Move Or Spaz The Fuck Out When You Bondage Them On Things Like Tables and Beds 

NPCs do not see the world the way you or I may see the world. We see a table, a bed, a desk, dirty hobo, whatever, and think "IMA JUMP ON TOP OF THAT SHIT" and we do, because we can. NPCs (or bots) do not see the world this way though. In fact, they do not see the world at all. They have no idea there is a table, a bed, a desk, or a dirty hobo in the room. All they know is that they have a map of places they can get to and just hope there is shit to do when they get there.

Often times when an NPC decides it has walked enough, it finds out there isn't jack shit to do over there in the corner of the room. That is why at some point Bethesda added the random idle animations to make it look like your NPCs aren't off being complete spazes staring at a blank wall - when the truth is their mind is as empty as a box of condoms on prom night.

post-501843-0-28542700-1409883778_thumb.png

Here is a picture of the master bedroom in breezehome. So have a bed, a desk and chair, and some random trash laying around. At some point whoever made this house determined that bots should not be able to walk on the bed. I know this because the red areas of the map are the places bots are allowed to go. There are two things to notice here, first being bots will never ever walk on the bed on their own accord (not without being forced to by move to location, or sexlab, etc). The second thing to notice is that they will never walk very close to that left wall or between the crate and the chair, even though you as a player can.

This also means there are two problems, first being if you bondage someone on the bed, when you leave the house and come back, or restart the game, whoever you bondaged on the bed will more than likely be teleported to one of the red areas to the side of the bed. The other problem is if you bondage someone too close to that wall, they will more than likely come out away from the wall a bit next time you check on them.

Take this one step further, lets say you delete the bed from your game using a mod like Jax Positioner. That is all fine and good, but the bots still have no bloody clue they can walk there. As far as they know it is still just a no-go zone. They have no concept of floor space.

"But dark-c man," you might be asking, "I've seen a bot sleep on the bed, and sit in chairs, and do all kinds of shit not in the red light district?" - well this is due to yet another thing completely unrelated to map navigation - idle markers. These are things you can put down on the map and when a bot gets close enough to one, it can trigger it. If you put an idle marker for triggering sleeping next to a bed, technically the bot is actually still standing in the red zone, its just the animation has made them appear to have sat down and rolled over onto the bed!

So, how can you fix this? Well, it's a bitch. Basically you have to create a new ESP, then figure out how to use the creation kit editor for editing the navmesh vertices. This is all fine, but sometimes it doesn't even work and you have to restart the damn thing. But the basic principle is: dragging existing points and adding new ones to create new triangles (notice all of them are triangles) in areas they need to go. There used to be a thing where you could only put navmeshes in ESM files but that is no longer an issue. Plus if you make these changes you will probably crash the game if any other mods dick around with the same house you hacked. Personally, I suggest just finding out where the game will let you bondage and just go with it.

love,

dc++

p.s. computer science, bitches.

i keep getting CTDs even with arousal installed, and i have every requirement, i also use loot to organize everything, not sure what it could be happening.

not a fan of loot. it always fucks my shit up. not going to say that that is the cause, but, i fucking hate loot. and boss.

papyrus logs are almost always useless, but ill go ahead and ask for one if you have it.

at what point is the ctd? at launch? at save game load? at bind will? on bondage? on self bondage? on self bondage finish? on release will? on marker set? on move to marker? etc.

The CTD happens right after it opens, its pretty much the only mod causing a crash/CTD in my setup.

Also here is the log.