sort of.

when i did Untamed i figured out the trick to caputuing random NPC like "Hunter" or "Vigilant of Stenndar" and being able to keep them from being deleted by the game. also i ran into UI Extensions which has menu systems. once i am bored with untamed i will be redoing this mod from scratch (this mod was my first mod ever) using all the things i learned thusfar, so truely any NPC can be bondaged for infinity time and i will be gettting rid of the 14 different spells in preference of the menus.

So since you asked about new features ... Id love to force some dancing idles in the same way you force bondage .... couldnt you just copy one of the cycle spells, have it cycle some dummy idles that players can replace with whatever they want?

Its probably more complicated than I perceive it, but hey, it would be a great feature.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys my first post here go easy on me : ) .

I have a bug where all the devices are blue instead of metal or wood. Looks like a missing texture.

Does anyone know the solution to this? Thanks in advance.

You made the same mistake a great many others have made, you didn't see the right way to install the Zaz Animation pack.

To properly install the pack you need to download and install THREE files, first the v0600 Main file, then the v0600 Textures and finally the v0600 to v0604 update patch.

The first two files install version 0600 (both are required) while the last file updates the install to version 0604.

Oh, and welcome to Lovers Lab.

Thanks for the ultra fast and friendly response.

That fixed it. Thanks again.

The next version of the Zaz pack will name the files better to help eliminate the confusion but if they change anything with the current files it will trigger a lot of notifications to people looking for an update when there is not an update so they are leaving the current files alone for now.

• 2 weeks later...

just a idea but how about a duo spell as in you cast it on 2 people it has a timer on it then after the timer finnishes it puts the 2 that you cast the spell on to have sex but it would cause them to have none stop sex without changing animations or ending the sex say you bring the dog from makareth stables to solitude to see the jarl elisif i think her name was you cast the due spell on her and the dog it would make them permenantly have sex in the same style without ending if the player uses the ring when casting the due spell on 2 targets it would use the player instead of 1 of the life forms

just a idea but how about a duo spell as in you cast it on 2 people it has a timer on it then after the timer finnishes it puts the 2 that you cast the spell on to have sex but it would cause them to have none stop sex without changing animations or ending the sex say you bring the dog from makareth stables to solitude to see the jarl elisif i think her name was you cast the due spell on her and the dog it would make them permenantly have sex in the same style without ending if the player uses the ring when casting the due spell on 2 targets it would use the player instead of 1 of the life forms

How about installing the Hentai Creatures mod (bundled with the More Nasty Creatures mod these days), create a collar for Elsif to wear and summon a dog (or any other creature) and set it to "train" her. That dog will then repeatedly be having sex with Elsif every time you visit the Blue Palace

What I'm saying is that there is a mod which can provide that functionality already available.

display model is about stationary objects anyway.

i've already broke ground on display model 2. https://github.com/darkconsole/display-model/blob/master/scripts/source/dcc_dm_QuestController_Main.psc

right now all it does is allow you to select an actor (including yourself!) and create clones of them, copying only the equipped items from the source actor, which you can then use as like, a mannequin. i been dressing myself up, copying myself, and bam, insta infinite mannequins.

next step is to apply the zaz bondage animations to them.

display model is about stationary objects anyway.

i've already broke ground on display model 2. https://github.com/darkconsole/display-model/blob/master/scripts/source/dcc_dm_QuestController_Main.psc

right now all it does is allow you to select an actor (including yourself!) and create clones of them, copying only the equipped items from the source actor, which you can then use as like, a mannequin. i been dressing myself up, copying myself, and bam, insta infinite mannequins.

next step is to apply the zaz bondage animations to them.

Keep up the good work!!

• 4 weeks later...

have you ever tried to wait or sleep in the same room as an npc that is bondaged? have you ever noticed that after the wait/sleep is over, that the npc may have moved a few inches or feet? it seems that package processing during time fast-forward is a bit fucked up.

https://github.com/darkconsole/display-model/blob/master/scripts/source/dcc_dm_QuestController_Main.psc#L281

Display Model 2, coming to a LoversLab near you soon, has solved this problem. NPCs which are enthralled will be disabled while the wait menu is open.

Display Model 2, coming to a LoversLab near you soon, has solved this problem. NPCs which are enthralled will be disabled while the wait menu is open.

Nice solution! I was thinking along the lines of keeping track of their current X, Y, Z position and orientation and then putting them back every so often, but that would probably require running another constant script on each trapped NPC, thus increasing load... disabling them while waiting/sleeping is much better.

have you ever tried to wait or sleep in the same room as an npc that is bondaged? have you ever noticed that after the wait/sleep is over, that the npc may have moved a few inches or feet? it seems that package processing during time fast-forward is a bit fucked up.

https://github.com/darkconsole/display-model/blob/master/scripts/source/dcc_dm_QuestController_Main.psc#L281

Great problem-solving! You're definitely one of the most under-rated modders in loverslab, if not the entire skyrim modding community.

(/facepalm)

I looked. I DID! I did...

I was unable to find the answer to my question and now I feel like I'm covered in newb sauce (and not the fun kind either! ...wait that came out wrong ...*sigh* so did that. "Makes me sound like a spear polisher." 8P )

Q: Is the "mysterious ring" in the description the "[DM] Slave Ring" in game?

A: I don't know. Go ask dc!

p.s. Thank you for the nav mesh post. I learned stuff good. YOU ARE GOOD WITH THE SMART MAKING!

EDIT: Ah-ha! It is that ring! I was trying to use the cages and it didn't work, so I thought that ring was bugged. Moar reeding iz gud!

I have a bug, this mod don't appear in MCM Menu :/

And I have all the requirement

Got the same problem.

I do also.  I saw one recomendation was http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/ but it didn't help.  I did try starting a new game and it worked then, but I wanted to use it on my save with 150+ hours play time....  If anyone finds a solution, please let us know.

UPDATE: Found a solution for myself at least.  I had to go back to the save before all the requirements were installed and load that one with all the requirements and this mod loaded at the same time, then save, and load the save I just made.  Now its all good.  For me that was roughly 2 minutes before my latest save, so not too bad.

Looking forward to 2.0!

Can you please make a non-aroused Version  or  Option ?

v8 is still available for download. The only thing v9 really changed was arousal support, v8 is just as functional.

Thanks, i will test it.

my reason : i noticed that even fishburgers redux Version of arousal slows down the game..