@ darkconsole

I have a question: Do you think the mod will work with the victims from Sexlab Defeat (Bandits, Necromancers, Forsworn and the other NPCs that respawn)?  I have an idea in my head that a Soul Gem farm (using Soul Gem Oven II, Defeat and this mod) might be doable in-game.  Kinda poetic that the people trying to kill me end up as a resource for enchanting and charging weapons. :P

Any thoughts on compatibility with this mod and Defeat?

Great mod. It makes my home look much nicer lol. Maven Blackbriar now knows who is the real boss of Riften.

But I must say that Bind Will is the single most game breaking spell I have ever seen. It works on everything that you can cast a spell on. Including bandits, giants, mammoths, and yes even dragons. So you can bind them so they don't attack, then you can wail on them without fear of being attacked back. It makes even the most hardcore mods on make combat harder completely useless. There are only 2 enemies that it doesn't work on until you remove their barrier.. Ancano and the boss of Sarrthal.  It also makes more NPCs followers than were intended, such as innkeepers and even Jarls housecarls. I have even gotten enemy NPCs to follow me and help me if I combined the Bind Will spell with the Submit mod. (Though they immediately become hostile once they leave your service.) Bind Will even brings people back from the dead. (Which is good at reviving NPCs you didn't want to die.)

I don't know how you did it. But kudos for making the entire of Skyrim my plaything as well as making fights a breeze.

@ darkconsole

I have a question: Do you think the mod will work with the victims from Sexlab Defeat (Bandits, Necromancers, Forsworn and the other NPCs that respawn)?  I have an idea in my head that a Soul Gem farm (using Soul Gem Oven II, Defeat and this mod) might be doable in-game.  Kinda poetic that the people trying to kill me end up as a resource for enchanting and charging weapons. :P

Any thoughts on compatibility with this mod and Defeat?

un-named bandits like "bandit" and "bandit maurader" won't work well at all, because after you capture them and leave them alone while traveling skyrim, the game will delete and recreate them. so unfortunately... that idea won't work too well. i know it sucks, because the original plan for this mod was i wanted to capture the random hunters that were hunting illegally because the jarl can't possibly eat all the deer now can he.

watch me.

Very nice mod but half of the poses seem to be missing like 4 out of 14 chain poses work, and none of the cage poses work. i.e. it says i cast to x person chain 12 but it doesn't do anything

all the chains work for me - but some of the cages are currently broken in Zaz. like the person will pose but the cage won't appear. he knows about this problem.

Great mod. It makes my home look much nicer lol. Maven Blackbriar now knows who is the real boss of Riften.

But I must say that Bind Will is the single most game breaking spell I have ever seen. It works on everything that you can cast a spell on. Including bandits, giants, mammoths, and yes even dragons. So you can bind them so they don't attack, then you can wail on them without fear of being attacked back. It makes even the most hardcore mods on make combat harder completely useless. There are only 2 enemies that it doesn't work on until you remove their barrier.. Ancano and the boss of Sarrthal.  It also makes more NPCs followers than were intended, such as innkeepers and even Jarls housecarls. I have even gotten enemy NPCs to follow me and help me if I combined the Bind Will spell with the Submit mod. (Though they immediately become hostile once they leave your service.) Bind Will even brings people back from the dead. (Which is good at reviving NPCs you didn't want to die.)

I don't know how you did it. But kudos for making the entire of Skyrim my plaything as well as making fights a breeze.

lol. honestly, i can't say i've ever tried to cast it in combat lololololol. i know i didn't do a "is child" check either and i was wondering if that was going to get me in trouble later.

however bringing them back from the dead doens't always work so well. heheh. usually for me, they will wake up sure enough, but they will still be limp sacks of shit and even posing them will get all fucked up. it's pretty hillarious.

It would be great if the "Bind will spell" also changed their faction to the player or if to difficult have a "add to faction & remove from faction" spell. I bind a bandit and then my followers kill her before I get a chance to use her. Otherwise it's a fabulous mod.

idk what im doing wrong... I have the latest fins and run it millions of times sexlab aroused papyrusUtil and zaz animation pack all up to date even did a clean install no other mods except the required and alternative start but nothing.. I get the spells I can move the npc's around and rotate them but no animations they wont take any positions.. anyone els having this problem?

to make sure im even doing this right I use the bind will spell then I cast one of the cycle spells but no animation/position

would love to fill my castle prison up :\

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I think I've figured out a work-around to the whole "they're still hostile once bound" problem.

First, use Bind Will on the target.

Then, open the Console and select the bound target by clicking on him/her.

type:

addfac 0005a1a4 4

Then, be sure you still have the same target selected, and type:

stopcombat

Voila.

Now, the target is (I believe permanently) non-hostile to you and can be freely unbound if you wish, and it will not turn hostile towards others who aren't hostile towards you, nor will others who aren't hostile to you turn hostile to them. Also, it seems you can now recruit them as a follower, though I don't know if that works on all targets. I only know it worked for the ones I tried it on.

They will turn hostile towards anything that's hostile to you, so make sure not to unbind them until you've repeated this process on all the nearby targets that you want to bind, or your newly converted ally will go apeshit on them.

It's worth mentioning that I use Extensible Follower Framework, and once I've converted someone in this fashion, this frameworks actually seems to work on them as it would any other follower-capable NPC, though I would greatly recommend that you only use it to assign clothes, armors or weapons and telling them to move or wait, since many characters aren't actually made to be followers and thus might potentially crash your game if you try to treat them as such.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I believe that adding a target to this faction still won't remove them from their original faction. As far as I can tell though, it doesn't make a difference and it appears the player ally faction seems to at least take priority and stops them from turning themselves or others hostile even if their original faction is hostile to the faction of others, so long as they're non-hostile to you.

This might cause problems, but I haven't noticed any so far.

lorefriendly option: rape your victim (bandit or whatever) with Sexlab Defeat mod, evuala you have a new calm follower.

option 2:

not so lorefriendly :D but funy

Download Jaxonz Positioner ingame grab evry NPC what you like or make a copy, (funy part :D --->) put him into your inventory then go Home and drop the npc in your house lol....

Are there any plans to allow NPCs to come along and use the PC while in self bondage?

the only animations that *really* have sexlab sex pairs is the pillory.

if you seen screenshots of people sexing people hanging from ceilings and stuff, those are typically artistically composed and not actual sexlab sexing.

i know this is sad.

Are there any plans to allow NPCs to come along and use the PC while in self bondage?

the only animations that *really* have sexlab sex pairs is the pillory.

if you seen screenshots of people sexing people hanging from ceilings and stuff, those are typically artistically composed and not actual sexlab sexing.

i know this is sad.

Ok, well, pillory sex is what I had in mind. I should be more clear, but it works out after all.

i tried it out, it's nice but my girls move around (or go away) after i leave the area

the faq says something about engine physics screwing up but all i tried using it on rayya in an empty cellar, (lakeview manor, recently purchased and completely empty, no objects at all afaik), i walk outside the house and come back down the basement and she disappears (had to use AFT's "summon" function)

am i doing something wrong or is this just the way things work on the mod for now?

edit: think i got it now, i might have just forgetten using "bind will" or something like that, since i tried it again and they don't go off anymore (except ria, she disappears from time to time, as well as uthgerd who popped up in the middle of whiterun still in chains after jorvaskr was attacked)

idk what im doing wrong... I have the latest fins and run it millions of times sexlab aroused papyrusUtil and zaz animation pack all up to date even did a clean install no other mods except the required and alternative start but nothing.. I get the spells I can move the npc's around and rotate them but no animations they wont take any positions.. anyone els having this problem?

to make sure im even doing this right I use the bind will spell then I cast one of the cycle spells but no animation/position

would love to fill my castle prison up :\

I like the Idea of this Mod but i have the same issue as EndersShadow.

I'm able to bind/release the Will, Set the Marker and Move them, even turnarounds are working but not one single Bondage Animation is running.

The stand just there and do nothing.

Leaving the Area and reentering makes no difference.

I'm wondering something about the install instructions regarding papyrus and sexlab. 

• Yes you did. It comes packaged in SexLab. Sexlab 1.59 has a broke version of PapyrusUtil. You need to install PapyrusUtil 2.7 ON TOP OF SexLab, allow PapyrusUtil to replace the files SexLab installed.

I installed 2.7 over Sexlab and SOS and Sexlab started giving me errors. There are no animations in the animation section and 2.7 is all that's overwriting SL. The description for this mod links to Papyrus 2.8. I'm wondering two things:

Should I be using 2.7? Is 2.8 broken or is the 2.8 included in Sexlab 1.59c broken? 

Thanks for any help offered, I realize this has little to actually do with your mod, but you seem to be the only person aware of something being wrong and I have endless CTD's with just Sexlab proper.