Papyrus Util 2.7 is bundled with Sexlab Framework 1.59C, an older version of the Papyrus Util is bundled with SOS so if you install SOS first you'll be OK but the other way around means reinstalling the Sexlab Framework or installing the Papyrus Util mod.

Papyrus Util 2.8 fixes some known bugs in the 2.7 version so you can't go wrong by installing it.

I'm decently new at modding so I'm not the best when it comes to things like this. I read everything but nothing mentions my problem. I use mod organizer and this mod is enabled and everything, and i have papyrus or whatever installed (v 2.8 i believe) and i have all the other mods installed too, SKY UI,SexLab, SexLab Aroused, and zaz animation pack. But when I get in game, the MCM menu option isn't even there and I don't get the spells, but mod organizer says its active and everything. I've looked for the answer for quite a while but finally decided to give up and ask on here.

I'd recommend renaming this to "Darkconsole's Chaining People Up And Putting Them In Cages Mod."  ;)

Seriously, though, this mod is excellent just like it is. What sort of other mods were you thinking this one needed to be updated for?

EDIT: Well, actually, I do have a couple of wants... but I'm not sure how possible any of them are (some of them are patently impossible).

1. Animations for bound NPCs

2. Permanently lock the pillars/chains/whatever where they're put so they don't move around when the player switches cells.

3. Comments... when an NPC sees another one in a cage, they say something about it.

I'd recommend renaming this to "Darkconsole's Chaining People Up And Putting Them In Cages Mod."  ;)

Seriously, though, this mod is excellent just like it is. What sort of other mods were you thinking this one needed to be updated for?

EDIT: Well, actually, I do have a couple of wants... but I'm not sure how possible any of them are (some of them are patently impossible).

1. Animations for bound NPCs

2. Permanently lock the pillars/chains/whatever where they're put so they don't move around when the player switches cells.

3. Comments... when an NPC sees another one in a cage, they say something about it.

(sorry for continueing on your post but...)

4. Add sex possbilities on poses where sex is possible (eg. the pillory, where there are no animations for or no animations yet not ofcourse, like cages)

5. Include the crusifixion poses to the pack

6. Add in the furo tub (?maybe)

7. Maybe not for this mod but could you make it so when you cast "milk" with the soulgem oven mod on an npc that is currently using an actual zbf furniture be able to not revert back to the milking animation that plays when you aren't using anything?

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:19 AM

'this mod is in severe need of dusting off and updating for updated mods.

what changes would ya'll make if you could? not saying ill make them because you're probably wrong. but suggest anyway. ^_^'

==============================================

I've used this for a while and it makes for an interesting gameplay addon.

If you're maybe now looking to add things to any update, for my tuppenceworth, one badly missing item in all the SL etc mods is the ability to carry off, or spirit away, a subdued foe.  

Once NPCs have your bound wills, and are suitably restrained, is there any chance that you could make some provision for then carrying them off, and later depositing them elsewhere in the same state?  Don't need anything complicated or fancy such as visual knapsacks or the like, or even weight penalties -  maybe just a hidden game cell into which a simple spell could deposit them and then recall from, bound as before?

There was something like this in the original Defeat, but it was permanently fixed into the mod's 'Hideout' gameplay, and integral to that early version.  Something allowing for more flexibility make for a very useful gameplay addon.   For instance, it could be used very nicely with PAH to transport enslaved NPCs to the trader's outpost  (I don't use fast travel in game - it's too much like cheating), and travelling across Skyrim with a caravan of unruly NPCs, while challenging, can get to be a bit of a drudge when much of the difficulty involved is more a product of Skyrim's underlying AI limitations than that of the mods involved

You can 'pick up' and 'drop' an NPC with Jaxonz Positioner, but that's maybe not quite as elegant a solution, or as much fun, as could be had with, say, a suitable, direct gameplay related, extra spell added to this :shy:

I'm no techie, so I really have no idea of the coding and other pitfalls that may make this just too difficult, but if it were possibile to achieve this simply, could it make for a great addon here? 

I recommend removing the need for Sexlab Aroused - it's way too unstable (Redux doesn't seem much better).  I removed it, switched back to Display Model 8, and CTDs have pretty much gone away.

Your game install is unstable, Aroused Redux is fine on a stable game and even the original works good unless you have overloaded the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this problem has already been addressed or explained, but I'm at a loss as to why they don't cycle through animations.

I have all the spells and requirements, I've got non-essential NPC's binded stripped and lined up against a wall but I can't get them to change into any position. I've tried the Pillories, the bound to floor, the chains and the bound to wall spells but it just keeps saying that it's changed to mode.

Yet they still just stand there naked.

Again I apologize if I didn't look hard enough for the answer if it's already been addressed, but if someone could help me out I'd be grateful.

Hmm, if I missed it I apologize. looked through the pages and could not find a similar problem. I have used Release will on Ahkari and she just stands around and never returns to her caravan. Would appreciate any insights to getting her back to normal routine even if using console commands.

Hmm, if I missed it I apologize. looked through the pages and could not find a similar problem. I have used Release will on Ahkari and she just stands around and never returns to her caravan. Would appreciate any insights to getting her back to normal routine even if using console commands.

Try cast Release Will on her a few more times.

Unless it was recently fixed, repeated castings of Bind Will would stack, requiring an equal amount of Release Will castings to remove them all.

Bah I'm stupid. Reason she stayed was I was still in the area, fast travel away and back and she was gone. used moveto and found her walking the normal route again. Used the release a couple times on her just to make sure like you suggested Asrienda. Thanks for the quick advice

• 2 weeks later...