The caged spells don't seem to work with SB though, not sure if that's just me.

It's not you, I recently wrote how to fix it.

Magic Effect "[DM] Effect - Bondage: Cages" doesn't have Keyword "dcdm_KeywordBondageSpell", thus cage spell does not work in self-bondage mode.

The caged spells don't seem to work with SB though, not sure if that's just me.

It's not you, I recently wrote how to fix it.

Magic Effect "[DM] Effect - Bondage: Cages" doesn't have Keyword "dcdm_KeywordBondageSpell", thus cage spell does not work in self-bondage mode.

fixed here, for next update. thanks.

Love this mod, the 5 NPC limit on puppetmaster always annoyed me and I was on the verge of getting into papyrus just to (try to) write in more slots ...

How is the fix for redressing coming up? I saw it in known bugs, but then I noticed "prevent redress" in the mod options ... so is that an experimental feature or is my mess-of-a-skyrim in need of a clean instal and modding treatment? Because it doesnt seem to work for me.

Is there any way I could make NPCs equip various kinds of devious devices(gags, plugs, etc) by simply using this mod only? DD integration is a bulky mod with tons of scripts/quests and I don't want to make my save file any bigger than it currently is.

Is there any way I could make NPCs equip various kinds of devious devices(gags, plugs, etc) by simply using this mod only? DD integration is a bulky mod with tons of scripts/quests and I don't want to make my save file any bigger than it currently is.

+1

It would make for much more complete packaging...... ;) .

And might it be easier to do with the zbf prefaced items first, if you are using the Zaz animation pack as the base, given what this mod author's experience in what they say/have done?  

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1239-lets-tie-you-up/

This is a really great mod. It's heavily enhanced when used in conjunction with Jaxonz poser. Being able to cycle the cage animations is the best. I agree with DarkRavage getting the bondage sex in there would be amazing. 

I'll probably continue to use a mix of this and Oli3d's mod, which I like because the equipment sticks around before and after the captive is bound. But if I was wanting a girl in a cage or hanging from a wall as decor I'd use yours every time. Awesome work.

if you want to do something productive, go ahead and try it so i can find out for sure if it crashes without it. i'd like it to be optional if possible.

"Aroused" was listed under the heading "Requires", therefore, it was my assumption that "Aroused" was required, and that this mod wouldn't work without it. I figured if you said it was required, that it was pretty definitive. That's why my initial statement was...........definitive. How could I know otherwise that I could test this without one of the requirements? It's like being punished for reading the mod description.

As for doing "something productive", I can test it in a few days maybe. Unfortunately, I don't have time right now.

else, cool story bro.

I've never been "not cool". Do not mistake my dislike of Aroused as hostility to you or your mod. I don't care all that much. If I can't use this because it requires it, I'll move on without another word.

if you want to do something productive, go ahead and try it so i can find out for sure if it crashes without it. i'd like it to be optional if possible.

"Aroused" was listed under the heading "Requires", therefore, it was my assumption that "Aroused" was required, and that this mod wouldn't work without it. I figured if you said it was required, that it was pretty definitive. That's why my initial statement was...........definitive. How could I know otherwise that I could test this without one of the requirements? It's like being punished for reading the mod description.

As for doing "something productive", I can test it in a few days maybe. Unfortunately, I don't have time right now.

else, cool story bro.

I've never been "not cool". Do not mistake my dislike of Aroused as hostility to you or your mod. I don't care all that much. If I can't use this because it requires it, I'll move on without another word.

at the very top of the page under the whats new header which you can see without even scrolling

• added support for sexlab aroused. self bondage has options to raise/lower arousal levels which you can choose based on your bondage personality. i say "added support" - if you don't have sexlab aroused, and you are getting CTD, i'm sorry. it might be *required*. my save loaded ok without it. i wrapped the calls to avoid calling functions that don't exist but skyrim is a fickle thing.

:angel:

Once you are able to rape your captives, then it is perfect.

won't be happening for a while. see: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35225-question-sex-with-bondaged-npc/

the only animations that actually have sex working together are the pillory. any screenshots you see are things people posed together and not actual sexlab sex.

I get that but for me actual sexlab support isn't that big a deal (though it'd be awesome) just an easy automatic way to line up the ZAZ humping animation with the Pillories, or whatever else is feasable would be good enough for RP, and a GODSEND for Machinema.

On my current save I run the older sexlab (3x) though I've played with the new one and the randomly appearing Pillory is annoying as fuck. (Thankfully you can disable those anims)

I think you missed the crucification poses, or did you leave them out on purpose?

The self bondage is great, currently i'm having lots of fun pimping other girls via TDF aggressive prostitution while using self bondage on my pc, roleplaying kinky customers this way :)

Just downloaded this mod this morning and I am absolutely loving it. I used the Bathing Beauties Bathhouse, and adorning the entryway strung up with chains are Annekhe and her daughter Sylgia (probably butchered their names). I also have that Bitch Maven Black-Brier in a pilory in the middle of Riften. Only thing I wish for is for you to add a spell that alters their clothing while stuck in the animation. Right now my only means of changing clothing is adding them to AMazing Follower Tweaks and using that feature to change their clothing, this of course doesn't work for NPCs that shouldn't be added (Like Maven). I've tried many things to force Maven to wear what I want but none of them worked.

Is it to much to ask to leave the biggest bitch in Skyrim in the middle of Riften wearing skimpy barely concealing clothing while bend over in a pillory? Is it? Nope :D She deserves it. Kinda makes me wish this mod attracted NPCs to rape them in the stocks or bent over in chains. Someone needs to animate this! Like she radiates arousal all around her until they get to a certain point and then initiate a sex scene.

have used this mod for months and works wonderful.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11662/?

adds ring that lets you add and remove things to/from their inventory, lock the outfit in place and even permanently remove there default outfit.

Just downloaded this mod this morning and I am absolutely loving it. I used the Bathing Beauties Bathhouse, and adorning the entryway strung up with chains are Annekhe and her daughter Sylgia (probably butchered their names). I also have that Bitch Maven Black-Brier in a pilory in the middle of Riften. Only thing I wish for is for you to add a spell that alters their clothing while stuck in the animation. Right now my only means of changing clothing is adding them to AMazing Follower Tweaks and using that feature to change their clothing, this of course doesn't work for NPCs that shouldn't be added (Like Maven). I've tried many things to force Maven to wear what I want but none of them worked.

Is it to much to ask to leave the biggest bitch in Skyrim in the middle of Riften wearing skimpy barely concealing clothing while bend over in a pillory? Is it? Nope :D She deserves it. Kinda makes me wish this mod attracted NPCs to rape them in the stocks or bent over in chains. Someone needs to animate this! Like she radiates arousal all around her until they get to a certain point and then initiate a sex scene.

have used this mod for months and works wonderful.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11662/?

adds ring that lets you add and remove things to/from their inventory, lock the outfit in place and even permanently remove there default outfit.

Oh dear.  That's another slot in the Load Order going to disappear!

Thanks for the pointer.  Must try out that one!

added support for sexlab aroused. self bondage has options to raise/lower arousal levels which you can choose based on your bondage personality. i say "added support" - if you don't have sexlab aroused, and you are getting CTD, i'm sorry. it might be *required*. my save loaded ok without it. i wrapped the calls to avoid calling functions that don't exist but skyrim is a fickle thing.

That says to me "Sexlab Aroused" is required. Also, the requirements list is the most important thing to me. Your list was clear.

Like I said before, I can move one. You want Aroused to be required, that's fine. Your mod. I'll be going now.

I found the problem.You Sexlab 1:59 with 1:58 works perfectly. to me from this problem?

sexlab actually has almost nothing to do with this mod, and nothing to do with the spell Bind Will. the only thing i am actually using it for is...

bahah, i just searched the source. i'm using it for 2 things

to make her face do stuff and for her to make noise, in self bondage. this means, before i added self bondage, this mod did not even use sexlab even though i said you had to have it.

lololol

./dcdm_QuestController.psc:15: SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto
./dcdm_QuestController.psc:270: sslBaseExpression exp = SexLab.PickExpression(who)
./dcdm_QuestController.psc:279: sslBaseVoice voice = SexLab.PickVoice(who)

long story short, i have no suggestions. my sexlab update went ok. still running 1.59 no problems.

Is it possible to activate an NPC that's bound in a pillory and go right into the pillory sexlab animation?

not the way things are today. chances are if i tell sexlab to initialise sex it will end up moving the pillory to where it wants it.