i've had a hard time finding anybody who would help/look at why the quest alias is not being filled automatically. so i fixed it the best way a programmer knows how to fix it, with more code. please reset mod and test the self bondage.

:heart:

attachicon.gifdisplay-model-9b.zip

Fixed on my end.

After reset/repair, the self-bondage continues to work as expected.

Hi there,

I am really enjoying your mod (so is my PC).  I have a small request for the self-bondage feature.  I would like a different key than "R" to lock into the self bondage position.  Here is my problem.  Since the hogtie animation includes a built in "hogtie rope", I am trying to lock my PC into self bondage in one of the hogtie positions with the matching zaz rope cuffs and a gag also applied to her.  I can cast the hogtie position spell through "display model" while wearing the self bondage ring.  Then I equip the gag and zaz rope cuffs.  My PC immediately goes into the zaz "standing arms bound behind her" animation, but if I hit the space bar, "display model" will snap her back into the hogtie animation(s).  Now I would like to lock her into self bondage for the duration.  However, the zaz rope cuffs being applied prevent me from using the "R" key.  This is my dilemma.  Perhaps just a different key, or maybe even a key selectable through the MCM menu if you are in the mood to get fancy.  I and my PC would be eternally grateful.

Keep up the great modding.

im still having a problem, reload mod works, but if you hit save, then load, it breaks again for me. the playeralias reference is not being saved.

i think can avoid needing the alias wit OnActorAction but i really want to figure out why its not working the way i want, damnit.

[update] it seems to be the problem if ForceRefTo and ForeceRefIfEmpty

if you start a new fresh game, you get the PlayerAlias filled, hit save, hit load, its still filled.

if you EVER try and update it by calling those two methods, it will get filled, but forgotten on the next reload.

wtf.

Awesome!  Thank you so much for the SB option :heart:

I'd like a longer time limit. if I increase the 300 upper limit in the menu script and recompile will that increase the actual time or is that calculated elsewhere?

Don't know if you would do this so was wondering where I'd insert disable and enable wait instructions.  Although it's obvious you understand so maybe this is on its way given the amount of time you're spending on this.

Wonderful work, I can use it on NPCs too, you say?  meh :blush:

I'd like a longer time limit. if I increase the 300 upper limit in the menu script and recompile will that increase the actual time or is that calculated elsewhere?

Don't know if you would do this so was wondering where I'd insert disable and enable wait instructions.  Although it's obvious you understand so maybe this is on its way given the amount of time you're spending on this.

Wonderful work, I can use it on NPCs too, you say?  meh :blush:

yes edit the 300 in dcdm_MenuController.psc you don't need to dick around with Waits at all. that upper limit was a random number i pulled out of my ass. "surely nobody would want to sit here longer than that."

what do you think the upper limit to be? i don't care what it is at all. i can include it in the next version.

Event OnOptionSliderOpen(Int Opt)
	If Opt == OptSelfBondageTime
		SetSliderDialogStartValue(DM.OptSelfBondageTime)
		SetSliderDialogRange(1,300)

just change that 300. 3600 would give you an hour. you'd only need to recompile that one file.

no but now i am curious to what that means. is there a way to do it without depending on sexlabaroused.esm? because this next version will probably require sexlabaroused.esm or [probably] ctd. i'd love to not actually require it.

Maybe things have changed, or I might be thinking of a spinoff of Sexlab Aroused, but this is what I used to do with my own dabblings:

StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(actor, "SLAroused.ExposureRate")
StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(actor, "SLAroused.ExposureRate", valueYouWant)

So you could access TimeRate and all that stuff via StorageUtil. I can't seem to find any reference to StorageUtil these days, so it's probably likely that things have changed or I'm remembering something like Apros.

another thing i'd love to add is triggering the anal/vag plug vibrations in self bondage, but that would force this mod to depend on devious devices too. meh.

Why not? Devious Devices is probably one of the most stable and robust of the base mods around here and you could always make an optional if you didn't want the core mod to depend on Devious.

another thing i'd love to add is triggering the anal/vag plug vibrations in self bondage, but that would force this mod to depend on devious devices too. meh.

Why not? Devious Devices is probably one of the most stable and robust of the base mods around here and you could always make an optional if you didn't want the core mod to depend on Devious.

oh i know i love that mod, i am not saying it is unstable or bad. 

i just dont want this mod to depend on all the mods, i think a lot of people may be using this stand alone, without the same sexplay setup i have.

i just dont want this mod to depend on all the mods, i think a lot of people may be using this stand alone, without the same sexplay setup i have.

Could add a soft link to DD via GetFormFromFile that checks if DD is installed, and if yes use it to apply some items etc. I did that for Captured Dreams in my own mod to avoid a hard dependency on it, too.

yes edit the 300 in dcdm_MenuController.psc you don't need to dick around with Waits at all. that upper limit was a random number i pulled out of my ass. "surely nobody would want to sit here longer than that."

what do you think the upper limit to be? i don't care what it is at all. i can include it in the next version.

Event OnOptionSliderOpen(Int Opt)
	If Opt == OptSelfBondageTime
		SetSliderDialogStartValue(DM.OptSelfBondageTime)
		SetSliderDialogRange(1,300)

just change that 300. 3600 would give you an hour. you'd only need to recompile that one file.

Thanks for that.  Personally speaking I'd at least double it but I know people on here aren't big on non-interactive bits, which is fair enough, it being a game after all, so 300 is probably enough for the main release unless anyone else has mentioned this (didn't see it anywhere).

Now off to choose an outfit, position and location.  Decisions, decisions.

As ever compile failed.  Have SL addons for compiling and have successfully done before.

When compiling only menu script: "dcdm_QuestController.psc(16,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr

No output generated for dcdm_MenuController, compilation failed." 

Does CK recompile dependent scripts at the same time?

ugh, thought I was getting a handle on these.

Same here, I have kids/wife around. I want complete control of all sex acts so nothing happens without me starting it.

As ever compile failed.  Have SL addons for compiling and have successfully done before.

When compiling only menu script: "dcdm_QuestController.psc(16,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr

so, sexlab aroused is kind of stupid.

it calls itself a framework, in itself doing almost nothing. then he packages it up in a bsa file. in order to build against it, you have to extract the bsa file into your skyrim data directory. after which you have to delete every single file so that if sla updates you won't have to extract it again.

imho, fucking stupid. and i ain't afraid to say it on a public forum. here's to hoping ash takes it and merges it into core.

or you can wait a few days until i have enough updates to push another version.

Same here, I have kids/wife around. I want complete control of all sex acts so nothing happens without me starting it.

I get that, which is why I noted it could be done in an optional mod or, as pointed out later, as a soft dependency (i.e. the mod checks for the existence of DD), hence it could be implemented in such a way that it transparently would not affect the people who aren't running DD.

it calls itself a framework, in itself doing almost nothing. then he packages it up in a bsa file. in order to build against it, you have to extract the bsa file into your skyrim data directory. after which you have to delete every single file so that if sla updates you won't have to extract it again.

imho, fucking stupid. and i ain't afraid to say it on a public forum. here's to hoping ash takes it and merges it into core.

I think it served a purpose at the time even if it wasn't anything complicated (i.e. having a common set of calls that everyone could rely on), but it really does belong in core.

Ah, BSAs for players, loose files for even minor modders like me.  BSA Unpacker to the rescue.

Fundamental rule 2, then (for me):

CHECK THERE ARE LOOSE FILES

Rule 1: Animation problems?  Run/update FNIS.

Thank you for pointing out something I should have been able to diagnose, time just doubled for now, although am off to get the pony boots and gag and up it a bit, am on 3-day cell-reset so may make it long enough to be risky.

A difficult and fun afternoon in Brood Cavern:

post-352030-0-28846400-1407709101_thumb.jpg

post-352030-0-68506900-1407709106_thumb.jpg

post-352030-0-03551100-1407709112_thumb.jpg

God, I can't thank you enough for this mod, with the SB ring it's now essential, like CD Shop and QAYL :heart: I've had SO MUCH FUN today.

The caged spells don't seem to work with SB though, not sure if that's just me.

Never had any problems with SLAroused in use, although someone's comment that it should just be part of SL makes a lot of sense.  In the context of all of the SL mods it would be odd without it.

I was all set to give this a try, then saw that v9 brings in a new requirement that wasn't there previously in "SexLab Aroused". I don't use it and have no wish to do so.

Unfortunate.

Aroused is used by a -lot- of SL mods, though. If you don't want to install that you're going to miss out on a lot.

Tbh, I have no idea why Aroused wasn't moved into the main SL Framework already. It's pretty much basic stuff.

submit and defeat work fine without aroused. seeing as the basis of this mod is similar to those two, most of the functions don't have much to do with the arousal levels. the keeping track of npc arousal level is mainly used on the quest/prostitution mods (i know i'm generalizing) as opposed to the forced sex and kidnapping stuff.

regardless, it is up to the author decide what direction to focus on. i'm also an advocate of "modding for yourself and screw everyone else" but having dependancies sort of pigeon holes a mod.

PS why isn't aroused part of sexlab core?

I was all set to give this a try, then saw that v9 brings in a new requirement that wasn't there previously in "SexLab Aroused". I don't use it and have no wish to do so.

Unfortunate.

if you want to do something productive, go ahead and try it so i can find out for sure if it crashes without it. i'd like it to be optional if possible.

else, cool story bro.