it will be my problem, thank you anyway

Not necessarily.

SKSE latest, Sexlab 59. No go after quitting the game.

After about 4 hours of messing around with it(changing the load order, versions of sexlab and uninstallation of PapyrusUtil 2.6), i got it to work on .58, no luck on .59 and too tired to fuck with it anymore.

I've got an idea again.

What if you can do self bondage with cuffs or yokes, in which you can still walk around.

But will still last for a set amount of time.

P.S. i love the mod, thank you :D

yokes were just added by zaz so devious devices i imagine will add them before too long. dd integration already has the bondage-while-moving stuff taken care of, i probably wouldn't duplicate that functionality soon.

I've got an idea again.

What if you can do self bondage with cuffs or yokes, in which you can still walk around.

yokes were just added by zaz so devious devices i imagine will add them before too long. dd integration already has the bondage-while-moving stuff taken care of, i probably wouldn't duplicate that functionality soon.

Ok, well i gues that was too much to ask.

Thanks anyway

I've got an idea again.

Thanks anyway

well, it's just that what you ask, is exactly what devious devious devices is for. if you are really interested in that then you should totally check it out. i am a fan of devious devices + integration + cursed loot. makes it so every time you loot a chest there is a chance it was booby trapped and you'll get stuck in slave heels or an armbinder or other things.

I've got an idea again.

Thanks anyway

well, it's just that what you ask, is exactly what devious devious devices is for. if you are really interested in that then you should totally check it out. i am a fan of devious devices + integration + cursed loot. makes it so every time you loot a chest there is a chance it was booby trapped and you'll get stuck in slave heels or an armbinder or other things.

I know those mods and i really like them. (my avatar is also wearing a ballgag)

Cursed loot was my idea, check the credits.

I just really liked the selfbondage with the arousal changes and wanted it combined with binds in which you can walk around(i also like the idea of lockable yokes).

But i guess that i just like DDi too much and want more of it. :P

I've got an idea again.

Thanks anyway

I know those mods and i really like them. (my avatar is also wearing a ballgag)

Cursed loot was my idea, check the credits.

I just really liked the selfbondage with the arousal changes and wanted it combined with binds in which you can walk around(i also like the idea of lockable yokes).

But i guess that i just like DDi too much and want more of it. :P

I like your idea, the armbinder is one thing but defining a time for SB while still mobile would be fun, the armbinder can come off after 2 or 20 attempts which can be fun but can be annoying, and the zazbindings can be removed with any container whereas the defined and inescapable timing this mod offers is wonderful.  IRL the timing mechanism is the problem, here it's perfect.

Also, was wondering how to change the loop in the bound orgasm script bit to make it happen repeatedly during SB, say once a game hour.  I did stare at the script itself for a while but after a disableplayercontrols accident when I changed one of them already was reticent to try what I came up with.

I think all the Draugrs are gone, I'll just relax in this sarcophagus for a couple of hours.

post-352030-0-47978500-1408396040_thumb.gif

I know that there are sex animations for some of these poses, I've seen them in other mods. To be exact, there's a few sex animations while in the pillory in Prison Overhaul. Is there a way to activate these animations, or could you possibly add something to activate these animations?

to anyone having issues with characters roaming after the sexlab update. i have no idea why this could be a thing, im not even really using sexlab for anything. i am testing though just recompiling my scripts with the updated version just to see if that matters at all. not that i know why it would.

[update] nope. it does not matter.

what is happening is either

1. ai packages are not being saved (not this)
  2. ai packages are being cleared on game load

if i bind will and bondage, quick save, long load, they are still fine.

if i bind will and bondage, quick save, quit skyrim, start skyrim, load game, they are free.

i have confirmed that downgrading to 1.58b, release, rebind, rebondage, and the problem goes away.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159-updated-0811/?p=896141

i think the problem may be in the rewritten papyrusutil, if 1.59 included that.

be warned, downgrading to sexlab 1.58b will fix this problem for now, but downgrading will also cause soulgem oven to forget its data, because i guess papyrusutil again.

i have confirmed that downgrading to 1.58b, release, rebind, rebondage, and the problem goes away.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159-updated-0811/?p=896141

be warned, downgrading to sexlab 1.58b will fix this problem for now, but downgrading will also cause soulgem oven to forget its data, because i guess papyrusutil again.

So, is this something easy and fast to fix, or not?

So, is this something easy and fast to fix, or not?

it is easy to fix for you, downgrade sexlab.

there is nothing i can do until the papyrus util guy sees my posts and says yes i will fix it or no i wont.

and if he says no, that is not a good thing for this mod. if i perform the quest alias hack i'm not sure the packages will stick when changing targets - which is probably why puppetmaster only allows you to have 5. i will/would have to rewrite it, also imposing a limit. though i'd choose a higher number like 24.

Well that sucks... was trying to figure out why the actors had to be reset to items... does this mean that this mod is going to die because eventually everyone will have to upgrade to the new version of Sexlab in order to stay current with other mods...

after a day of debating with ash and trying the work around, he is considering putting it back the way we need it.

worst case i would just rewrite the thing. you would have a limit after i do that, but i'd set it something high like 24 or 32. which is a lot, when you're hand creating ReferenceAlias in creationkit and looping through them every time something changes. puppetmaster only has 5 because that guy hand wrote everything without computer science, lol.

[by that i mean, if elseif chains for days, ^_^]

Puppetmaster is interesting, but limited... I still use it to capture those that I want to use for display using your mod.

I used to like Paradise Halls (found on the Nexus) up to version 6, but then it got neutered to being just another boring limited mod.

I see so many mods created where the PC becomes a slave, but very rarely is the PC actually able to be a Dom and/or capture/buy/sell slaves... this mod, I liked, because I am able to capture and put on display all and unique characters. Saadia... captured and displayed.   Susana the Wicked... resurrected and displayed, as is Friga, Nilsine and Tova Shatter-Shield....  my PC home sort of my own dungeon of the flesh that has recorded my travels. Bandits, Foresworn, High Elves...  love to be able to capture and sell them, regretfully, the Sexlab S3 mod has bugs in it that make people attack you... and as mentioned, Paradise Halls has become a parody of what it once was.

So, yeah, I am hoping that Ash reconsiders, some of us aren't interested in being a slave... some of us prefer to display our prizes and tout our conquests!! :D

Puppetmaster is interesting, but limited... I still use it to capture those that I want to use for display using your mod.

I used to like Paradise Halls (found on the Nexus) up to version 6, but then it got neutered to being just another boring limited mod.

I see so many mods created where the PC becomes a slave, but very rarely is the PC actually able to be a Dom and/or capture/buy/sell slaves... this mod, I liked, because I am able to capture and put on display all and unique characters. Saadia... captured and displayed.   Susana the Wicked... resurrected and displayed, as is Friga, Nilsine and Tova Shatter-Shield....  my PC home sort of my own dungeon of the flesh that has recorded my travels. Bandits, Foresworn, High Elves...  love to be able to capture and sell them, regretfully, the Sexlab S3 mod has bugs in it that make people attack you... and as mentioned, Paradise Halls has become a parody of what it once was.

So, yeah, I am hoping that Ash reconsiders, some of us aren't interested in being a slave... some of us prefer to display our prizes and tout our conquests!! :D

I have a tendancy to tie them up to various implements... and use them as a Soul Gem farm using Soulgem oven and hentai creatures.

I'm a bad person.

I have a tendancy to tie them up to various implements... and use them as a Soul Gem farm using Soulgem oven and hentai creatures.

I'm a bad person.

Hmm... I have not tried that yet.

Perhaps I shall give that a try and delve a bit deeper into the darkness that I find so comforting. :D

I'm a bad person.

Hmm... I have not tried that yet.

Perhaps I shall give that a try and delve a bit deeper into the darkness that I find so comforting. :D

yeah lol, i have 1 of each race in my back room that i leave just for farming the milk XD

just an update, ash had me test an updated version of StorageUtil tonight that seems to solve our problem. ill update this mods front page with instructions depending on when and how decides to release it.

Glad to hear you wont have to rewrite everything.

So I was just thinking (while decompiling your scripts and finding that its over my head), would it be at all possible to create an empty pose, that would copy the currently playing idle on a character and save it in the same way it does now with the predefined ones?

To be clear about what I mean-

Bind will > playidle xxx > use the custom spell in a way you would cycle poses now > have it play xxx even after quitting the game

anything that is playable via playidle can be made to be cyclable. which ones are you thinking? i'm not sure if they are captureable or not though, like if you just want to pick one that nobody has heard of. this require research.

also you don't need to decompile, i included the source files in the Source directory :)

Oh I was just trying to find where you draw your cycle list from and see if I can sneak in some other idles, mainly the bound ones without the chains and even some basic ones from skyrim like holding a tray of cups.... If you could just capture the idle, it would be the ultimate posing mod, because the biggest annoyance - idles not sticking and actors moving would disappear.

And yeah, how stupid of me ... at least I can judge how good the decompiler is, because I dont even remember where I got it from.