On 3/26/2018 at 11:03 PM, darkconsole said:

i actually just accidentally discovered a fix for this today while working on SSE. i havent tested if it works on oldrim yet.

Hm, I'm not quite sure what's happening there... I appreciate the effort you're going to, though!

12 hours ago, darkconsole said:

please dont i dont want to deal with fucktards. there is no official racemenu/nio, uiextensions, and i think technically even the sexlab isn't done. i would rather se remain a clean slate for this:

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/blog/934-display-model-se/

I see you've got a much better plan going than the "convert it yourself if you want it" plan that most mods seem to be falling into.

6 hours ago, hella babeli said:

Thank you so much... now I feel stupid lol :smile: anyway it works

Don't feel stupid, it's a little disconcerting and unexpected so when you first encounter it you're looking for what caused it.  Until you read the original post again after trying it, what didn't quite make sense before you tried it suddenly makes sense.  It's a very different interface so it takes some getting used to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a question.
What exactly does NetImmerse Override do in this mod? I ask because I have run into a problem with that particular pluggin, that causes the game to instantly CTD anytime a decapitation happens in game. And any areas that have unspawned, decapitated bodies in them, WILL NOT LOAD if I try to enter them. Instant CTD. So I can't really have NIO installed because it breaks my game.

EDIT:
I wanted to give a small update. RaceMenu, despite using NetImmerse Override, does NOT have this issue, at least for me. I don't know if anybody else can say whether RaceMenu works where NetImmerse Override doesn't, but I do know plenty of people have had the same CTD crash with NetImmerse Override.

11 minutes ago, LaughingMan008 said:

I ask because I have run into a problem with that particular pluggin, that causes the game to instantly CTD anytime a decapitation happens in game. And any areas that have unspawned, decapitated bodies in them, WILL NOT LOAD if I try to enter them. Instant CTD. So I can't really have NIO installed because it breaks my game.

Are you certain you don't have face overlays enabled in your nioverride.ini file?  Face overlays are known to cause crashes with decapitations in game and are therefor defaulted to disabled, and the .ini even has the warning about this right with the setting.  I'd double check that they are disabled for you - they are not typically required and are used for things like facial slavetats. 

44 minutes ago, LaughingMan008 said:

I have a question.
What exactly does NetImmerse Override do in this mod? I ask because I have run into a problem with that particular pluggin, that causes the game to instantly CTD anytime a decapitation happens in game. And any areas that have unspawned, decapitated bodies in them, WILL NOT LOAD if I try to enter them. Instant CTD. So I can't really have NIO installed because it breaks my game.

EDIT:
I wanted to give a small update. RaceMenu, despite using NetImmerse Override, does NOT have this issue, at least for me. I don't know if anybody else can say whether RaceMenu works where NetImmerse Override doesn't, but I do know plenty of people have had the same CTD crash with NetImmerse Override.

Capture.PNG

racemenu also incorporates a few other fixes. one of which i believe is this disabled by default.

image.png

personally i went the other way, i disabled decapitations in my game. its was kinda dumb anyway that the head was literally the only thing that can get popped off.

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Are you certain you don't have face overlays enabled in your nioverride.ini file?  Face overlays are known to cause crashes with decapitations in game and are therefor defaulted to disabled, and the .ini even has the warning about this right with the setting.  I'd double check that they are disabled for you - they are not typically required and are used for things like facial slavetats. 

9 hours ago, darkconsole said:

Capture.PNG

racemenu also incorporates a few other fixes. one of which i believe is this disabled by default.

image.png

personally i went the other way, i disabled decapitations in my game. its was kinda dumb anyway that the head was literally the only thing that can get popped off.

Oh yes, I disabled that function after the CTDs, and reading up about that being the possible cause. Still didn't stop NetImmerse Override from crashing me. For whatever reason, the version that came with RaceMenu didn't cause a problem. I have no idea why.

14 hours ago, LaughingMan008 said:

Oh yes, I disabled that function after the CTDs, and reading up about that being the possible cause. Still didn't stop NetImmerse Override from crashing me. For whatever reason, the version that came with RaceMenu didn't cause a problem. I have no idea why.

Since they are the same file, are you using Mod Organizer and did something silly like edited the INI file in one mod but have that one overwritten by the other?

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Since they are the same file, are you using Mod Organizer and did something silly like edited the INI file in one mod but have that one overwritten by the other?

I tried it every which way.
I tried loading the game with the file through Mod Organizer, and then I tried putting it in the Skyrim directory and running it without Mod Organizer, and then I tried running it through Mod Organizer with the file still in the Skyrim directory. No dice. Got the crash every time. Only after I replaced it with the RaceMenu version did it work properly. And I double checked the ini file to make sure all the right things were turned off. So I don't know what was up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 4:49 PM, DmitryP said:

Hi, I have a problem with your mod. I crafted the Amulet of Control. I have first dialogue ("Come with me..."), but then NPC say "Of course" and go away. Please help, sorry for bad English.

I have this exact same issue. Crafting the Amulet of Control went fine, got a new dialogue option ("[DM2] Come with me..."), but, even though it elicits the "Of course!" response, it seems to do nothing, as the NPCs won't follow, display new dialogue options (such as to stop following) or lose the one they already had.

Is this my fault? What could I have done wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

An update would be amazing actually. I love this mods utility and perfect alignments.

Whatever theme I setup for a playthrought this mod is a staple.

I mean you can lock yourself into a device, the device gets invisible while you get fucked and then you are locked back into it. Whats not to like ? ^^

Not to mention the countless rigged up options.

8 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Whatever theme I setup for a playthrought this mod is a staple.

For sure! Display Model has been a top 10 Skyrim mod for me ever since I first installed it. 

Every time I check out the SE Edition blog, I get super hype. Cleanest looking positioning I've ever seen Skyrim. 

I was having a lot of trouble getting the MCM menu and scripts to fire with this mod, but I was able to fix it by putting this mod's esp above all the Paradise Halls esps (but under the esm, of course.) It seems they might have a little disagreement somewhere in there, put display model first and they get along.