15 hours ago, fred200 said:

For now - do your own. Very straightforward and mechanical. Just do the steps - and it all works!

PAHE and Home Sweet Home are also easy ports.

hm... I always had problems with zaz.... And the anim checker in FNIS complains about some of the anims. But hey: the release of SexlabSE was a big step forward. I guess i have to give it a new try. After fixing up all Immersive wenches via Diplay model and turning them into Soul gem ovens my oldrim got a bit unstable. Maybe I shouldn't have put them all into one big hall with a big slave den next door. 

25 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

hm... I always had problems with zaz.... And the anim checker in FNIS complains about some of the anims. But hey: the release of SexlabSE was a big step forward. I guess i have to give it a new try. After fixing up all Immersive wenches via Diplay model and turning them into Soul gem ovens my oldrim got a bit unstable. Maybe I shouldn't have put them all into one big hall with a big slave den next door. 

I converted Zaz 7.0. Seemed like the simplest choice - and works great with Sexlab SE 1.63. I get no error messages from FNIS at all. You do have to use the Hkx conversion tool first.

Is there any way to get DM2 to recognise furniture from Zaz 8.0? At the moment, I've tried placing items from that mod in my home, then using the 'I want you to do something' DM2 dialogue to place the NPC in the device. While they move into position fine, as soon as I leave the command interface, the NPC leaves the pose and just stands next to it with their hands behind their back, where they stay until I tell them to go away.

4 minutes ago, cjam076 said:

Is there any way to get DM2 to recognise furniture from Zaz 8.0? At the moment, I've tried placing items from that mod in my home, then using the 'I want you to do something' DM2 dialogue to place the NPC in the device. While they move into position fine, as soon as I leave the command interface, the NPC leaves the pose and just stands next to it with their hands behind their back, where they stay until I tell them to go away.

If it were me, I would leave Zaz 8.0 alone for now. Wait until the politics dies down, and a bug fix build is available.

Zaz 7.0 works just fine.

20 minutes ago, fred200 said:

If it were me, I would leave Zaz 8.0 alone for now. Wait until the politics dies down, and a bug fix build is available.

Zaz 7.0 works just fine.

While I don't keep up with all the comings and goings on the forums and know nothing about any 'politics', I have tried it with Zaz 7.0 and encounter the exact same issues when using furniture I've placed myself from the console

28 minutes ago, cjam076 said:

While I don't keep up with all the comings and goings on the forums and know nothing about any 'politics', I have tried it with Zaz 7.0 and encounter the exact same issues when using furniture I've placed myself from the console

If I understand correctly DM2 has nothing at all to do with ZAP, and the way the DM2 furniture works is completely different to ZAP furniture.  Commanding NPCs to use the ZAP furniture is probably exactly the same as telling a follower you want them to sit in a chair or open a chest - they are just following you at that point and waiting for you to assign them to a DM2 item or pose.

I don't know if there is a specific mod to give DM2-like functionality to ZAP furniture.

6 hours ago, Reesewow said:

[...]

the zaz furnitures dm2 supports are just poses that auto include the furniture. but eventually i invented a system where furniture could be constructed and placed in the world so you can decorate your place and use them when you want. to pull that off i would have to include edited copies of the zaz nifs. 

shortly after that some interesting drama started going on with zap and some tara person i never met and i just did the homer simpson backing into the bush thing and went my own way rather than jump into that and deal with acquiring permissions. dm3 (for sse) likely wont even have zaz at first if at all. i kinda nope'd out.

tl;dr i would rather recreate my own versions of those animations/meshes than integrate zap directly at this point between the drama and the fact that zap has a lot of complex scripting now i dont want. no offence to anyone, zaz chris was the hero we all needed at the time will always have a place in my heart but i dont think they are around much any more.

[edit/addition] i intend to do a better job at making it easier to add custom furniture/poses to dm3 without having to edit anything. dm2 got stupid big stupid fast while i was still learning how to animate myself, and the result is it is more messy (but still works good) than i would like it to be.

12 hours ago, darkconsole said:

the zaz furnitures dm2 supports are just poses that auto include the furniture. but eventually i invented a system where furniture could be constructed and placed in the world so you can decorate your place and use them when you want. to pull that off i would have to include edited copies of the zaz nifs. 

shortly after that some interesting drama started going on with zap and some tara person i never met and i just did the homer simpson backing into the bush thing and went my own way rather than jump into that and deal with acquiring permissions. dm3 (for sse) likely wont even have zaz at first if at all. i kinda nope'd out.

tl;dr i would rather recreate my own versions of those animations/meshes than integrate zap directly at this point between the drama and the fact that zap has a lot of complex scripting now i dont want. no offence to anyone, zaz chris was the hero we all needed at the time will always have a place in my heart but i dont think they are around much any more.

[edit/addition] i intend to do a better job at making it easier to add custom furniture/poses to dm3 without having to edit anything. dm2 got stupid big stupid fast while i was still learning how to animate myself, and the result is it is more messy (but still works good) than i would like it to be.

I see. Thanks. Guess I'll keep using the standard DM2 furniture when I want to leave my followers tied up when I'm not there :smile:. This is still the only way I've found to keep NPCs posed when waiting/leaving and returning to the cell, so thanks for the great work with that.

Wow, what a nice mod. Very nice decorations. 
Unfortunately, I am very lazy. Does anyone know if someone already made a mod with a player home decorated with this? 

1 hour ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

I am running hostile factions with more guards and taking over towns with armies of combat slaves, so I need to know: What is the max number of NPCs I can slot with this mod? The streets of Skyrim must be lined with guards and soldiers in cages.

i think this one is going to depend on you system (and individual settings) but i have had 20 NPCs in its furnitures (in the same cell) at one time in the past though,

for whatever that's worth.

Hi, darkconsole! I have a question/request.

I would like to have some furnitures (just a couple of favourite ones) from zap 8.0 integrated in DM2 system. So if zaz 8.0 furniture will not be included in DM2 officialiy because of some drama, maybe you can compile and publish some kind of quick guide for users with basic modding knowledge to manually include new furnitures in their own copies of DM2 using TESVedit or CK?

That would be great for those of us who don't want to go over to SSE and wait for DM3.

I don't think individual users need permissions to combine DM2 and Zaz 8.0 having both mods installed so there will be no drama involved this way.

Hi there, good to see the god stuff coming to SSE (just got RaceMenu working today, I'm in a conversion spree!

Sorry if I noob, but I'm having some trouble converting DM2 to SSE. I've got the new sexlab, and I've converted all animations and used NIF optmizer on both ZAZ 7 and DM2 - am I missing something? Once again, thanks!

33 minutes ago, valeris said:

Hi there, good to see the god stuff coming to SSE (just got RaceMenu working today, I'm in a conversion spree!

Sorry if I noob, but I'm having some trouble converting DM2 to SSE. I've got the new sexlab, and I've converted all animations and used NIF optmizer on both ZAZ 7 and DM2 - am I missing something? Once again, thanks!

Maybe describe the problem you are having? DM 2 seems to work fine for me after conversion. MMC menu is perfect, Amulet of Control crafts - and works. Poses - and furniture - work.

38 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Maybe describe the problem you are having? DM 2 seems to work fine for me after conversion. MMC menu is perfect, Amulet of Control crafts - and works. Poses - and furniture - work.

Oh yeh, forgot to describe the issue! Everything seems to work fine, all dependencies check OK in MCM (both on SexLab and DM2), and can even charm NPCs. The dialog to rig them up do appear, tutorial, blue tint and all, but the animations themselves don't play - ropes, chains, nothing works.

Milk mod economy... Ok... It has something in common with SGO... Its about milk... i usually use DM2 for keeping my Soul gem factories in place, but my milk cows refuse to stay in the dwarven milking machines, even if i tell them to go there via dm.

Just tested it again with a port of DM2 to SSE. 

On 04/02/2018 at 5:01 PM, valeris said:

Oh yeh, forgot to describe the issue! Everything seems to work fine, all dependencies check OK in MCM (both on SexLab and DM2), and can even charm NPCs. The dialog to rig them up do appear, tutorial, blue tint and all, but the animations themselves don't play - ropes, chains, nothing works.

I've managed to solve the issue - Sexlab SE needs to overwrite some files in the Papyrus Util mod. After that everything works fine (well, I was getting ctd on save after a while, but this is an issue with some other heavily scripted mods in my load order. Got rid of some and all is well now).

On 13/02/2018 at 2:57 PM, darkconsole said:

crash on save -  are you using that "pc head tracking and voicetype" mod? if so get rid of it. thats what was doing it to me.

As a matter of fact I am, but I think that any heavily scripted mod can cause that now, since I have 200+ mods (I got a little bit carried away with SSE stability =). I removed a dozen or so heavy ones, but If the problem persists I'll try to uninstall this one.

This was my first ctd in like 120 hours of play - SSE really has its advantages...