So I downloaded the alpha version and the ears don't change color correctly. If I change my hair color at all they turn blue. (missing texture). And the tail loses it color when a saved game is loaded. I have added the ponygirl life spell. (And removed and readded it just to be sure)

Any idea why the tail wouldn't follow the tailbone when moving from standing to crouching?

Follow-up:

I didn't just ask the question and then leave, I used my Google-fu and found out what was causing my issue. Appearently, the HDT Tails Wearable mod requires that you use Groovtama's XPMS Extended instead of XPMS 1.94 which I was using. Once I changed my skeleton, the tail works great.

Edited by LaughingMand8D
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the tail and ears, absolutely love how they are scripted to match hair color... except mine seem to change color whenever I unequipped and reequip them. My chars hair is a dark red however her tail turns blonde when unequipped and reequipped until I open racemenu and flick the hair settings. Now I'm sure you can imagine how annoying it would be to have to do a racemenu fix after every gear swap. My Guess its loading the color of the base (0) hair colors and not the color slide hair color (custom) upon equip.

• 1 month later...

When I try giving myself the ears and hair, I get the purple mesh issue (which I think is missing texture since the mesh at least shows up). Also, the arm and leg cuffs don't show up for me anymore. Any suggestions? Because it looks like certain parts aren't showing up, like the "hairline".

By the way, are you still going to add quests and stuff?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've already fixed the hair and added several apache hair to hdt physics, I've replaced your harness with my own custom harness has same affect as your original just less strappy because the harness you have is nice but its too basic paid some dude 100 bucks to change it for me from nexus lol its amazing what money gets you these days. As far as plug wise goes I used some plugs from SLUTS to make some shocker pugs instead because I wanted the user to feel part of the slave life feel.

sapho888 thats actually why I did changes because here alpha build was up there for so long even if she did update the date the alpha build would have been still as old as 2014. And thats a long time now 2 years i also know that having to do with mod for games if that person does not finalize a mod or does not continue to update the mod or game untill its compete for two years or longer, someone ells can take the mod up with or without her persmission lucky for me ive got lawfirms who cover my ass and teach this this crap to me its one of the most basic lessons you can learn from them its also one of many legal loop holes privacy policy and is why I've noticed this last night when i was reviewing comments and her nif files for the dc pony pack alpha build and saw the year difference.

Install SOS schlong on top then sos pubic hair from lush and you get same colors for that too so you get 3 areas on body to give it more colore just make sure you check the revealing sos  on your harness so you can see.

• 4 weeks later...

is this mod ever going to update? the saddle and the pony hair that someone above posted would do great in the mod alot of people have great ideas for this mod but the mod author wont simply update it ive tryed them all out pony pack alpha and the items seam to work fine with all cbbe unp and 7base body what i can't figure is why the harness havent been updated because there are over 100 types of harness and we have 1 with so many straps too many i say and itdd be great to have a different harness less straps also saddle needs to be added and more then one type of pony hair hdt the one she has is great but i think the players should have an option to choose from 3 different hair styles

• 1 month later...