But I noticed two things: The pony harness is 1) not visible on the body and 2) not lockable, I can take it off any time and it won´t hold the plugs in it.

Same for me. the harness is not visible and unlockable. The pony girls have no gear on, even after going to WhiteRun and back.

guys, are we really really really sure we have up to date devious devices assets, integrations, AND expansion?

i've checked the zip file like 20 times. as far as i can tell its all there.

I've tested this, and everything seems to be working fine for me anyway.

And to unlock the harness, you need the stablemaster's key. Standard chastity keys won't do.

My question is... what body type is the harness actually set for? It doesn't look like a UNP variant... :)

Nude:

post-462261-0-20847100-1420775712_thumb.jpg

With harness:

post-462261-0-70876100-1420775729_thumb.jpg

If you are able to make things from scratch in 3DS Max (or whatever) and are willing to help, I am looking for the following things:

• A saddle that equips on your back like a backpack.
  • Boots exactly like the current boots, but fit on your hands.

Oh... don't I wish! It would really help out with some screenshots for a thing I'm doing...

I have a Poser prop that I think is what you want for the saddle. I don't have anything for the gloves though.

I'm not sure were I got it from or who made it, nor do I know if it can be converted to Skyrim. I do know that the armbinder from Devious Devices is also a Poser prop that I have used before, so there should be some way to do the conversion.

Let me know if you want me to send you the files.

Here's the "product" shot.

post-30674-0-39377900-1420777490_thumb.png

And some action shots.

post-30674-0-46010300-1420777568_thumb.jpg

post-30674-0-86707400-1420777605_thumb.jpg

But I noticed two things: The pony harness is 1) not visible on the body and 2) not lockable, I can take it off any time and it won´t hold the plugs in it.

Same for me. the harness is not visible and unlockable. The pony girls have no gear on, even after going to WhiteRun and back.

guys, are we really really really sure we have up to date devious devices assets, integrations, AND expansion?

Lets see, I use DDa & DDi 2.8.2 because by using 2.8.3 some of my mods stop to work. If your mod need 2.8.3, I will have to restart my game from the start after updating Devious Devices and the other mods that do not support DD 2.8.3.

For the first time that I'm this far in the game I will wait before any more modifications. 

Sorry that I cannot be more helpfull in your work.

I gave the new download a quick test and found a couple things:

1. The Pony | Life tooltip on the Powers screen only shows one effect, not all the accumulated effects

2. The items I used (everything but the armor boots) were all unlockable with the DDi Restraints Key, not the new Stablemaster's Key

Looking forward to more testing later!

1. The Pony | Life tooltip on the Powers screen only shows one effect, not all the accumulated effects

2. The items I used (everything but the armor boots) were all unlockable with the DDi Restraints Key, not the new Stablemaster's Key

did you guys rememeber to disable the old dcpack1.esp before installing the alpha?

did you guys rememeber to disable the old dcpack1.esp before installing the alpha?

I never had a previous version installed.

And regarding the up-to-date thing: I really didn´t have the most recent version of DD assets and expansion, but even after updating the harness still did not show on my character´s body and was as easy to take off as an old woman´s wig...

I really don´t know why this doesn´t work for me.

did you have the items in  your inventory before you updated DD?

i've noticed this about things:

1) give self item

2) update mod

3) item still has old scripts

with the solution being

4) get rid of old item

5) regive new item with new scripts

i *am* using some fairly recently added features. but if that doesn't fix it for you then i have no clue. im totally having one of those "works for me" moments.

did you have the items in  your inventory before you updated DD?

i've noticed this about things:

1) give self item

2) update mod

3) item still has old scripts

with the solution being

4) get rid of old item

5) regive new item with new scripts

i *am* using some fairly recently added features. but if that doesn't fix it for you then i have no clue. im totally having one of those "works for me" moments.

Well, I just started a new game. The first thing I did was to get all of your stuff and put it on. Surprisingly it worked just fine. The harness was visible and not removeable by just taking it off.

Another thing I noticed is that the movement speed of the armbinder + boots combo is now a fairly normal speed. At my old savegame I was faster than constantly shouting the whirlwind sprint shout...

But now that it works: Thank you for your work (and your help). I like it!

I disabled and removed it before my previous test, but was using a save that had the old one.

Tonight I started a new game that never had the old dcpack1.esp installed and had the same results as before.

in your old game, were you also running SGO:MSE? MSE has a speed buff too that i probably need to add a togglebox to disable.

No, I never had MSE installed.

But is the increase of movement speed a flat bonus or a percentage? If it is a percentage then I think it was because I have Achieve That! installed and increased the movement speed twice I believe.

Well, whatever. It works and I am happy :D

Updated Assets and Expansion and it seems to work fine as far as meshes/textures go.

Boots, arm and leg cuffs and gag need to have their magical effects applied differently in the Constant Effects section. They tend to only display for the piece that was added last, but there also seems to be a priority for showing either the arm cuffs or the gag. Pegasi(sp?) plug and defender plug display on their own, have not tried the armbinder yet, and the harness doesn't show up at all. New save from tonight, so no latent script issues.

Posted a pic of her in the spoiler, though someone might want to see. (No, I'm not normally using CBBE, it is either a UNP or 7Base, and yes they were more massive before she put on the harness.)

72850_2015_01_10_00002.png

the magic effects menu is actually broken for spells. it displays the text properly for enchanted items but not "spell abilities" with multiple magic effects - however through the console browser you can see the proper effects *are* being applied even if the text is not.

i ran into the same problem with MSE and Windrunner. on windrunner i cheated and handwrote a concatinated text blob.

More details on the key thing...

1. I double-checked and made sure the old pony pack was completely absent from my skyrim installation

2. I installed the new one

3. I put on a set of ponygirl items

I discovered that if I have a Restraints Key, but not a Stablemaster's Key, when I click on the bit gag, I get the "Unlock" option but when I use it the game says "You do not have the appropriate key". If I have a Stablemaster's Key, but not a Restraints Key, I don't get the Unlock option on the dialog. If I have both keys, I am able to remove the gag.

I haven't tried this with the other items to see if they are the same.

More details on the key thing...

1. I double-checked and made sure the old pony pack was completely absent from my skyrim installation

2. I installed the new one

3. I put on a set of ponygirl items

I discovered that if I have a Restraints Key, but not a Stablemaster's Key, when I click on the bit gag, I get the "Unlock" option but when I use it the game says "You do not have the appropriate key". If I have a Stablemaster's Key, but not a Restraints Key, I don't get the Unlock option on the dialog. If I have both keys, I am able to remove the gag.

I haven't tried this with the other items to see if they are the same.

i am seeing similar problems in a new game. i think i know the issue. good debugging, thanks!

Got a bit of a bug; screen shot shows what. Everything I have as far as requirements goes is up to date; the pony tail for whatever reason is down there, as if it was sprouted from her ankles. The ears also refuse to change color, as does the tail. Also, for whatever reason its not playing any clop-clop sounds- though the ones from DD Expansion do. Otherwise, the mechanical bits (the enchants and so on) appear to work perfectly.

Edit: The HDT physics on the tail works fine; it just sort of drags along the ground.

post-1305-0-59930200-1421019608_thumb.jpg

Got a bit of a bug; screen shot shows what. Everything I have as far as requirements goes is up to date; the pony tail for whatever reason is down there, as if it was sprouted from her ankles. The ears also refuse to change color, as does the tail. Also, for whatever reason its not playing any clop-clop sounds- though the ones from DD Expansion do. Otherwise, the mechanical bits (the enchants and so on) appear to work perfectly.

Edit: The HDT physics on the tail works fine; it just sort of drags along the ground.

did you get 001b? i had uploaded 001 and then realised mod organiser moved my scripts back to overwrite so i had to repackage. if you got before b, installing b on top should make the hair go after removing and readding the ponygirl life spell.

for the tail being in the wrong place, looks like you need to update your skeleton. xpmse 2+

Just a suggestion: how about an addon to LAL where you can start out as a pony girl in the Whiterun stable?

once all the gear is sorted and buffs balanced as much as possible, i want to add several Alternate Starts in addition to the story which doesn't exist yet >_>

sooooooooo muhhhhhhhhhhhhhccccccccchhhhhhhhh stuffffffffffffffffff todo