Got a bit of a bug; screen shot shows what. Everything I have as far as requirements goes is up to date; the pony tail for whatever reason is down there, as if it was sprouted from her ankles. The ears also refuse to change color, as does the tail. Also, for whatever reason its not playing any clop-clop sounds- though the ones from DD Expansion do. Otherwise, the mechanical bits (the enchants and so on) appear to work perfectly.

Edit: The HDT physics on the tail works fine; it just sort of drags along the ground.

did you get 001b? i had uploaded 001 and then realised mod organiser moved my scripts back to overwrite so i had to repackage. if you got before b, installing b on top should make the hair go after removing and readding the ponygirl life spell.

for the tail being in the wrong place, looks like you need to update your skeleton. xpmse 2+

Edit: Fixed it. I had downloaded the wrong skeleton. Seems to work quite well now.

My only thought would be to add an anal exception to the harness if possible, simply because you are clearly supposed to be wearing it for a long, long time.

Edit: Fixed it. I had downloaded the wrong skeleton. Seems to work quite well now.

My only thought would be to add an anal exception to the harness if possible, simply because you are clearly supposed to be wearing it for a long, long time.

good.

the only problem if i add the open back keyword is that the anal plug will fall out, and that is what is providing the defensive bonuses.

An open back version is a good idea for the private needs users.

A fix for the defensive problem could be have the harness treated like armor by adding the armor keywords and give the defense bonus with would make the more more compatible with overhaul mods like Requiem and Skyre but keep then on the harness slot and make then prevent the wear form wearing other armors. That will make the harness compatible with pet collar and devious curse loot mods.

An idea to let enchanting work is make a DD plug enchant version of all the normal armor enchants and have those enchantments only enchantable on a pony harness or plug and piecing. Where it doesn't work until it enchanted with the effect and have the make version for sell too. 

this is awesome, cant wait for future updates. i just had a thought.....is there a way to register a ponygirl as a Pet using the hearthfire dlc?? coz that would be quite sexy not just a pony girl but the other ones using the HDT ear and tail mod (catgirl,puppygirl and so on)

• 2 weeks later...

Got a bit of a bug; screen shot shows what. Everything I have as far as requirements goes is up to date; the pony tail for whatever reason is down there, as if it was sprouted from her ankles. The ears also refuse to change color, as does the tail. Also, for whatever reason its not playing any clop-clop sounds- though the ones from DD Expansion do. Otherwise, the mechanical bits (the enchants and so on) appear to work perfectly.

Edit: The HDT physics on the tail works fine; it just sort of drags along the ground.

did you get 001b? i had uploaded 001 and then realised mod organiser moved my scripts back to overwrite so i had to repackage. if you got before b, installing b on top should make the hair go after removing and readding the ponygirl life spell.

for the tail being in the wrong place, looks like you need to update your skeleton. xpmse 2+

@ warrunner could you please share what skeleton you used because my tail floats in the air

• 3 weeks later...

Cool looking mod! I'd like to give it a spin, but, um, which of the files is newer - the v3 uploaded in the download section or the alpha linked in pink script at the top of the OP?

a.baa-One-Confused-Dog.jpg

Also, since I'm making ponygirl gear for DDa/x, any particular wishes? No idea when I'd get to them, there's a long queue of stuff, but just asking. :P

Cool looking mod! I'd like to give it a spin, but, um, which of the files is newer - the v3 uploaded in the download section or the alpha linked in pink script at the top of the OP?

a.baa-One-Confused-Dog.jpg

Also, since I'm making ponygirl gear for DDa/x, any particular wishes? No idea when I'd get to them, there's a long queue of stuff, but just asking. :P

Like this one ?

Its very good !

post-186864-0-19583700-1403592145.jpg

So many requirements.. This better be worth it. Since the OP provided no content whatsoever as a preview, can you all please tell me? Is this worth all the work? And what about all the incompatibilities? I use a lot of mods, I don't want this to conflict with them.

Just close your eyes. If you can't see them they can't see you.

This has been scientifically proven by many millions of small children.

So many requirements.. This better be worth it. Since the OP provided no content whatsoever as a preview, can you all please tell me? Is this worth all the work? And what about all the incompatibilities? I use a lot of mods, I don't want this to conflict with them.

Also on that matter, is the "Updated Alpha Version" more up-to-date than the version on the download page? I noticed that 2014 is pretty old but I'm really not sure..

Ok...

The download page version contains basically pony boots and bit, and that's about it. There should be no incompatibilities whatsoever. I personally like the clop-clop sounds they make a bit better than the other DD pony boots, but it's all personal taste.

The updated alpha version contains much, much more... but is alpha. There may be incompatibilities. There may be problems. There may be locusts that fly out of your computer screen and consume you whole.

I've used both mods, and I've found no issues with either. Your Mileage May Vary.

How exactly do you "obtain"/"add" the tail to the PC?
The stablemaster does not sell it as an item, and I don't seem to be able to find any spell related to it either, nor is there any options menu for it ingame, did I do something wrong?

Everything, but the tail is there, afaik. The ponygirls inside the stable don't have the tail either, feels like something is missing.

I've tried the mod where the tail originated, worked fine there. :-/

I am slightly confused, what went wrong?

i found a problem with vagnia plugs too. it looks like the latest release of devious devices changed some slots. vag plugs used to be on slot 54 but now they are on 57. i had to update both the nifs and the esp to make vag plugs show up. i think the same thing may have happend to arm binders as mine also have vanished recently and i know DAMN well they used to work because i have screenshot proof in this forum. 

i found a problem with vagnia plugs too. it looks like the latest release of devious devices changed some slots. vag plugs used to be on slot 54 but now they are on 57. i had to update both the nifs and the esp to make vag plugs show up. i think the same thing may have happend to arm binders as mine also have vanished recently and i know DAMN well they used to work because i have screenshot proof in this forum. 

I was just getting familiar with my new setup and expected to see this one there.

I hope have will to sort it out. This looks like fun. :)