• 2 weeks later...

I just adore the horse tail, it seems to work very well, I am sure it could use more polygons, and some smoothing maybe in places, but I just love it.

The other items are also very nice [ There is a problem sort of with texture on the harness, around the hips, I think the harness is maybe CBBE, I am guessing, anyway I use UUNP or a variation there of ], but the tail just really made my day.. Thx U very much

• 2 months later...

Does this mod work well on NPCs? As in:

1). With DDi the armbinder and the anal plug, if equipped by NPC will prevent them from following the player, or moving at all actually. Do the equipment's in this pack have similar problem when given to NPC?

2). NPCs, and followers in particular, with bound hands tend to become unbound upon area transition or entering combat (or when the player draws weapon). Can pack provide a work around for this problem?

1). With DDi the armbinder and the anal plug, if equipped by NPC will prevent them from following the player, or moving at all actually. Do the equipment's in this pack have similar problem when given to NPC?

2). NPCs, and followers in particular, with bound hands tend to become unbound upon area transition or entering combat (or when the player draws weapon). Can pack provide a work around for this problem?

Since both of those are handled by DDi, you would need to take that up with them. Though they are working on a fix for #1 if I recall correctly.

Since both of those are handled by DDi, you would need to take that up with them. Though they are working on a fix for #1 if I recall correctly.

Yeah I asked them about 1 in DDi, but they kinda just gave me a vague "the script for npc is being worked on, no eta" (paraphrasing a bit). I mean yeah I understand they have a lot on their plate but the vagueness of the statement kinda left me in the dark as in what exactly is the script they are working on and if my problem is one of them. Anywho, thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

removing the entire hand is easy. the ArmourAddon do that already. in fact, every glove you wear has the hands removed even if you see your hands, because they include hands in the glove. armours are not even a real thing, technically, technically, every single armour is a body - or every body is an armour. depends how you want to look at it.

all that would matter is that none of the finger and hand weights get applied the the hoof glove, that way it doesn't bend to grasp things.

[and i'd have to write a script to force you to drop anything you attempt to pick up]

Have you had a chance to take a look at hoof gloves yet?

NB I'm not asking for an update or anything, just curious. ;)

• 1 year later...

Is this mod still compatible with the current versions of the Devious Devices mods it lists as requirements?  It doesn't matter that much for me personally - I only installed this (and those) because I wanted the tail and ears that can match to my hair color (I'm pretending they're fox parts), so I wasn't planning to use any of the various restraints anyway. But when I got all 4 mods installed, and went to the Whiterun stables (I thought I'd be able to buy the ears and tail there, turns out I had to use the console anyway, since they're not sold), the model ponygirls initially appeared naked, then the harness, bit, and boots appeared a moment later - then their hands vanished, but no armbinders showed up. I entered Whiterun and returned, but nothing had changed for them - and actually, if I stood there looking at them for a bit, their hands would periodically reappear and vanish again (the boots would sometimes pop in and out of existence, too). I checked their inventories with console commands, and everything is there as it should be, but most of them don't appear to be equipped. I also bought a set of the gear from the vendor as a test, and the same thing happens to my character if I put it all on - everything shows up properly except the armbinders, which just make my hands disappear (the locking/removal dialogues appear to be working just fine - I needed to get the key off the vendor to take anything back off again).

My mod list is extensive, so it's entirely possible I've got some weird conflict going on - but given that the latest version of this mod is over 3 years old, and DD has updated several times, I thought I'd ask if that was the problem. If it is some other conflict in my mod list, oh well - like I said, I was only here for the tail and ears anyway - but if it's the mod itself, maybe someone else might be wanting a working version and can't get it, so I thought I'd ask.

2 hours ago, Taellosse said:

Is this mod still compatible with the current versions of the Devious Devices mods it lists as requirements?  It doesn't matter that much for me personally - I only installed this (and those) because I wanted the tail and ears that can match to my hair color (I'm pretending they're fox parts), so I wasn't planning to use any of the various restraints anyway. But when I got all 4 mods installed, and went to the Whiterun stables (I thought I'd be able to buy the ears and tail there, turns out I had to use the console anyway, since they're not sold), the model ponygirls initially appeared naked, then the harness, bit, and boots appeared a moment later - then their hands vanished, but no armbinders showed up. I entered Whiterun and returned, but nothing had changed for them - and actually, if I stood there looking at them for a bit, their hands would periodically reappear and vanish again (the boots would sometimes pop in and out of existence, too). I checked their inventories with console commands, and everything is there as it should be, but most of them don't appear to be equipped. I also bought a set of the gear from the vendor as a test, and the same thing happens to my character if I put it all on - everything shows up properly except the armbinders, which just make my hands disappear (the locking/removal dialogues appear to be working just fine - I needed to get the key off the vendor to take anything back off again).

My mod list is extensive, so it's entirely possible I've got some weird conflict going on - but given that the latest version of this mod is over 3 years old, and DD has updated several times, I thought I'd ask if that was the problem. If it is some other conflict in my mod list, oh well - like I said, I was only here for the tail and ears anyway - but if it's the mod itself, maybe someone else might be wanting a working version and can't get it, so I thought I'd ask.

It is quite out of date, however if you want it, I've fixed a lot of the issues for my personal use. I can attach it here, but don't expect much in terms of support.

I just cleaned out some unnecessary masters from it, but I'm 80% sure it should still work without issues.

This version requires SL, SLa, Racemenu (or NetImmerse Override) and DDa/DDi4/DDx4.

dc-pony-pack-001b-lz.zip

In terms of what's changed:

Updated to use DD4 for restraints.

Changed models to use the DD meshes for a lot of the items (I think only the gag, ears and tail is still using a custom mesh)

So, first off, LazyBoot, that was really awesome of you to do.  I mostly figured my post would go unanswered, or maybe darkconsole would reply eventually.

Perhaps this time around it really is a mod conflict on my end, but FWIW, switching to your version appears to largely invert the problem I was seeing - now the Armbinders do appear (though whether the handless arms wind up inside them can be hit or miss, it seems), but the boots don't. When they're equipped, the characters' feet disappear, and they start to go clop-clop, but the boot models are missing.

Also, it seems like the body harnesses might not be displaying properly? When they're equipped, they only show as a black leather collar with a big ring hanging down, not the network of straps across the whole torso I thought was intended (and which they appear as when dropped on the ground). Additionally, I discovered a waist-narrowing corset on one of the Ponygirls in the Whiterun stable, and that doesn't show up when equipped either.

Are the wrist and ankle cuffs supposed to have visible models when equipped? The ankle ones at least serve to restrict movement, but I don't see them show up either, and I'm pretty sure the wrists don't either.

And lastly, it seems like maybe there's something off about the gags. Before, when I tried to talk to the Ponygirls, they'd mumble through them and there'd be special dialogue, but that seems to all be gone now, and they speak normally. If I equip it myself, it gives me the message box saying it's going to take away my potions while I'm wearing it. I forgot to check if it does, though, or if it affects my character's ability to speak to NPCs.

I don't particularly expect anything by posting this - you said you weren't planning to offer support for what you've put up, and I don't blame you, and besides, like I said before, I'm really only here for the tail and ears anyway, which work in both versions just fine. But if you happen to have an obvious answer, and it's easy for me to test, maybe it can help someone else who runs into the same difficulty and wants the rest to work too. Anyway, thanks again!

7 hours ago, Taellosse said:
Spoiler

So, first off, LazyBoot, that was really awesome of you to do.  I mostly figured my post would go unanswered, or maybe darkconsole would reply eventually.

Perhaps this time around it really is a mod conflict on my end, but FWIW, switching to your version appears to largely invert the problem I was seeing - now the Armbinders do appear (though whether the handless arms wind up inside them can be hit or miss, it seems), but the boots don't. When they're equipped, the characters' feet disappear, and they start to go clop-clop, but the boot models are missing.

Also, it seems like the body harnesses might not be displaying properly? When they're equipped, they only show as a black leather collar with a big ring hanging down, not the network of straps across the whole torso I thought was intended (and which they appear as when dropped on the ground). Additionally, I discovered a waist-narrowing corset on one of the Ponygirls in the Whiterun stable, and that doesn't show up when equipped either.

Are the wrist and ankle cuffs supposed to have visible models when equipped? The ankle ones at least serve to restrict movement, but I don't see them show up either, and I'm pretty sure the wrists don't either.

And lastly, it seems like maybe there's something off about the gags. Before, when I tried to talk to the Ponygirls, they'd mumble through them and there'd be special dialogue, but that seems to all be gone now, and they speak normally. If I equip it myself, it gives me the message box saying it's going to take away my potions while I'm wearing it. I forgot to check if it does, though, or if it affects my character's ability to speak to NPCs.

I don't particularly expect anything by posting this - you said you weren't planning to offer support for what you've put up, and I don't blame you, and besides, like I said before, I'm really only here for the tail and ears anyway, which work in both versions just fine. But if you happen to have an obvious answer, and it's easy for me to test, maybe it can help someone else who runs into the same difficulty and wants the rest to work too. Anyway, thanks again!

Well, does your other Devious Devices work properly? Since one of the things I did was to switch over to the models from DD, so if you haven't you'll need to run bodyslide to get most of the items to show up. 

EDIT: Also you may need to install gagsfx to get the gag-sounds to play properly, due to the changes in keywords with DD4.

Ahh, good point. It's been a while since I installed a mod that needed me to re-run Bodyslide, and I forgot to do that. Doing that fixes all those missing bits, though the Ponygirls do still spawn with the armbinders on their backs and loose, handless arms, at least initially. Equipping them myself, once I go through the right sequence of options in the text boxes, works now, though.

The Gagsfx mod also fixes that issue, it seems.  All set, then!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/6/2016 at 4:22 PM, darkconsole said:

i have never experienced an npc in an armbinder failing to follow ever in my life.

On 6/15/2016 at 3:47 PM, Shadow Bluetail said:

I cant get the mod work . i only get two items te pony boots ant de gag but nothing else no vendor no pony athe the stable all the items i got i have craft em  . ( no mod conflict ) help ?

Exactly like this person that is exactly the only thing i get. Is it normal ? I'm on SE which i'm aware this is probably for LE. I did convert it with the creation kit + cathedral but still only got item, nothing else. Is there a chance it could be update it could go well with SLUTS.

• 4 months later...