Tried the beta 2.0c version and everything works pregnancy and milking wise but the ring of semen collection as mysteriously stopped working as my PC is now getting pregnant rather than collecting.

I still have the SG cloak effect showing in my active effects tab on magic regardless of whether i have the ring equipped and i've tried resetting the mod a few times

Is there a console command to force it to reset the cloak/collection effect?

You could remove the spell but the you need the ID of the cloacking effect for it. Although i don't think this command works on effects too (it is the one called "player.removespell").

Maybe it also works by replacing "spell" with "effect" or something like that. I don't really know.

edit: yup, it works with this command: "player.removespell (ID of spell effect)". You still have to type: "help "SG cloak effect" " (without start and end quotations) for the ID ofcourse.

edit2: DON'T REMOVE THE CLOAK SPELL!!! The mod doesn't work without it if you do. The only way to make it work again is by resetting the mod again. Forget everything i said before this edit!!!

Btw i found a very funny glitch/coincidence. Apparently this mod also works on dead thralls :lol:. Found that out by pure curiosity.

Ok, a real post this time

I found a bug:

When you make npc's birth at their max impregnation level. It keeps spawning "immature" gems while the max. grown soul gem count goes down. Any idea what is causing this? or is it even a bug? I think it is since i never had this with the older versions.

I have reset the mod many times but it doesn't work. Although i don't really mind it since you can still reset the npc"s body. 

I've got a bug (not really a bug, maybe more of an RFE)...

If I'm male and cast Ultrasound, the dialog box saying 0 gems and 0% pregnant and so on comes up normally.

I'd think that the ultrasound spell when cast on a male should probably be short-circuited just to "cannot get pregnant" or something.

Or if the male is wearing a ring of semen collection, it shows a countdown to the next bottle drop or something...?

BTW - the dialog box said "she" when cast as a male (which I'm sure is hardcoded and not actually referencing gender), but it was still kind of amusing... :)

I found a bug:

When you make npc's birth at their max impregnation level. It keeps spawning "immature" gems while the max. grown soul gem count goes down. Any idea what is causing this? or is it even a bug? I don't think it is since i never had this with the older versions.

I have reset the mod many times but it doesn't work. Although i don't really mind it since you can still reset the npc"s body. 

How exactly are you getting immature gems? I've looked and I can't find a reference to an "immature" soul gem item anywhere... am I just missing it? Do immature gems count as empty petty soul gems or something?

yeah. the dialog is suppose to be like "this aint a female, asshole." but it isn't going to break anything except immersion.

I found a bug:

When you make npc's birth at their max impregnation level. It keeps spawning "immature" gems while the max. grown soul gem count goes down. Any idea what is causing this? or is it even a bug? I don't think it is since i never had this with the older versions.

How exactly are you getting immature gems? I've looked and I can't find a reference to an "immature" soul gem item anywhere... am I just missing it? Do immature gems count as empty petty soul gems or something?

the only time i reference a gem as immature is on the ultrasound dialog. basically gems grow from 0 to 6. 0-0.99... being "immature" - but nothing comes out of her when you do this, since there is nothing smaller than petty. i did consider chucking out some "soulgem shards" which is actually a thing. what you are talking about sounds like a bug, but i don't fully understand the circumstance you describe to know for sure. fully pregnant would mean the dialog says 10 of 10 100% with 10 black gems. if it says 10 immature gems then you need to wait the default of 12 in-game days for them to slowly grow to black.

yeah. the dialog is suppose to be like "this aint a female, asshole." but it isn't going to break anything except immersion.

I found a bug:

the only time i reference a gem as immature is on the ultrasound dialog. basically gems grow from 0 to 6. 0-0.99... being "immature" - but nothing comes out of her when you do this, since there is nothing smaller than petty. i did consider chucking out some "soulgem shards" which is actually a thing. what you are talking about sounds like a bug, but i don't fully understand the circumstance you describe to know for sure. fully pregnant would mean the dialog says 10 of 10 100% with 10 black gems. if it says 10 immature gems then you need to wait the default of 12 in-game days for them to slowly grow to black.

@terrorofmorrowind:

For reference, this is what the dialog should look like when you have no gems:

post-462261-0-48726500-1413268030_thumb.jpg

This is an example of what it might look like when you are pregnant:

post-462261-0-58475400-1413268034_thumb.jpg

And this is what it should look like when you are completely full:

post-462261-0-70040100-1413268038_thumb.jpg

(assuming you are using default settings for the mod)

Don't you think that the buff effects for milk and semen are too important? At least could you decrease semen since it's much easier to get?

Is devious device still a depencie since ZAZ has integrated the breast massaging animation?

great job dude :cool:

buffs? no. may be easy but you still have to waste time sexing or farming. i consider the buffs the reward for your time to help you get caught up finishing the game. plus you can decrease the strength factor of them in the MCM menu, i added that just in case.

however even with the default settings which i spent an entire day mathing out from 0 to 100, by the time you get to to 30-40 you'll probably not really feel the health regen. stam regen you'll feel if you never level stamina, and the speed you may or may not notice depending on your game settings.

i will say that the speed buff was numbered around me using the "realistic humanoid movement" mod which slows you down and makes npcs faster so that ya'll are equal.

---

devious devices: no.

the milk slave expansion will require it. soulgem oven itself no longer requires.

---

cheers for the screenshots cc

I found a bug:

@terrorofmorrowind:

For reference, this is what the dialog should look like when you have no gems:

attachicon.gif1_Empty.jpg

This is an example of what it might look like when you are pregnant:

attachicon.gif2_Pregnant.jpg

And this is what it should look like when you are completely full:

attachicon.gif3_Full.jpg

(assuming you are using default settings for the mod)

Sorry if i wasn't clear enough but i meant the immature gems in the ultrasound menu.

Everything works like you have shown in the pictures but once i cast "give birth" on the npc. She starts to spawn out dark soul gems as it is supposed to do but when i look at the ultrasound menu again, i can see that the number of the black soul gems dit go down BUT the "immature" has risen the same amount as the black soul gems has gone down.

So first i get this:

Black soul gem: 10

... (all other gems are 0)

immature: 0

While she is giving birth, i call up this menu again and i get this:

Black soul gems: 5

...(all other gems still 0)

immature: 5

This is very strange because she didn't have any immature ones before i cast the "give birth" spell on her. That is why i said the total number never went down ( all the gems inside of her) because it keeps filling her up with the immature gems.

I hope it is clearer now since i don't know how to make screen shots.

btw i had the setting maxed out (100 gems). Maybe the script isn't processed fast enough on my laptop which is why it is stuck in a loop? I will try it with 10 gems only later.

Then i'll tell if it still happens.

Sorry if i wasn't clear enough but i meant the immature gems in the ultrasound menu.

Everything works like you have shown in the pictures but once i cast "give birth" on the npc. She starts to spawn out dark soul gems as it is supposed to do but when i look at the ultrasound menu again, i can see that the number of the black soul gems dit go down BUT the "immature" has risen the same amount as the black soul gems has gone down.

So first i get this:

This is very strange because she didn't have any immature ones before i cast the "give birth" spell on her. That is why i said the total number never went down ( all the gems inside of her) because it keeps filling her up with the immature gems.

btw i had the setting maxed out (100 gems). Maybe the script isn't processed fast enough on my laptop which is why it is stuck in a loop? I will try it with 10 gems only later.

that makes a lot more sense and gives me more to go on, and i think i can even understand how it is happening. reading the code this is what i would expect to see happen:

1. start birthing 100 black gems
  2. takes so long that 0'd out gems start growing again
  3. however, when birthing ends she should be 0 again because of this:

FloatListClear(who,"SGO.Gem.List")

i can probably fix this.

What milkslave will be?

it adds a short story quest to get people started as milk farmers, and it unlocks the ability to craft cow flavoured armour and devious devices. happy milk slaves get some buffs. milking them makes them happy. when the short story is over she will periodically send you letters requesting you farm a certain type of milk in exchange for gold.

:rolleyes:

So first i get this:

that makes a lot more sense and gives me more to go on, and i think i can even understand how it is happening. reading the code this is what i would expect to see happen:

1. start birthing 100 black gems
  2. takes so long that 0'd out gems start growing again
  3. however, when birthing ends she should be 0 again because of this:
    FloatListClear(who,"SGO.Gem.List")

i can probably fix this.

What milkslave will be?

it adds a short story quest to get people started as milk farmers, and it unlocks the ability to craft cow flavoured armour and devious devices. happy milk slaves get some buffs. milking them makes them happy.

Glad to know that it wasn't my load orders fault. Oh and glad to be of any help even if my former explanation was a bit difficult to understand :P

I was a little tired back when i wrote the other post :blush:

Keep continuing the good work. I will see if i can find some other bugs.

edit: lol people could really exploit this bug you know. They have to impregnate the npc anymore since it keeps growing back. but the bad thing is that it stays in "birth phase" so that might bloat your save if you keep it like that, especially if you have a lot of npc's giving birth at once.

edit: lol people could really exploit this bug you know. They have to impregnate the npc anymore since it keeps growing back. but the bad thing is that it stays in "birth phase" so that might bloat your save if you keep it like that, especially if you have a lot of npc's giving birth at once.

eh, not really, because when the animation ends it should still clear out the list. the fact you set it up to 100 is more of an exploit than that, lol.

eh, not really, because when the animation ends it should still clear out the list. the fact you set it up to 100 is more of an exploit than that, lol.

yeah 100 was a bit exaggerated :D

But you only know it works when you have test it to it's limit.

btw i just came to tell you that everyhing resets after the last soul gem has been birthed (in other words "when the animation ends". just like you just said).

Any plans for adding buffs and debuffs like in Milk Mod Economy or Fill Her Up?

I really like your mod, but slight effects on gameplay would be nice; like reduced movementspeed or less carryweight if almost full, less stamina, speech buff with bigger boobs, weaponskill debuffs(belly or boobs get in the way) etc... just like in the two mentioned mods =)

I had an issue the last time my character gave birth that I didn't see in the last version, and I'm not sure if this has something to do with being in Solstheim, but when my character was giving birth the gems were appearing out of thing air alwayse to the upper left hand side of her head nut about two game feet away and flying across the room as if thrown with a little more force than usual.

I just noticed anouther issue, firstly I can see how you created the milk effect because you missed a spot on the chin (just thought I would draw that to your attention). Second the milk effect on the breasts isn't going away after milking or pregnancy, which is kind of strange because it was earlier. I'm wondering if all of these are cause by being on solstheim. although I noticed the milk on the chin issue while I was in Skyrim, so maybe not.

I just noticed anouther issue, firstly I can see how you created the milk effect because you missed a spot on the chin (just thought I would draw that to your attention). Second the milk effect on the breasts isn't going away after milking or pregnancy, which is kind of strange because it was earlier. I'm wondering if all of these are cause by being on solstheim. although I noticed the milk on the chin issue while I was in Skyrim, so maybe not.

I've been trying to mess with the milk texture for a couple of days now (on and off... it's not like I've spend dozens of hours at it)... and I'm having problems (I'm trying to convert it for b3lisario's body mesh with UNP textures, the milk leak starts well below the nipple on my game).

First... if you look closely at the milk on the chin, it's two lines of milk that almost exactly match the lines on the breasts, so I think there's something fishy going on, it's like the texture is being duplicated at 1/4 size above or something.

Second... and truly strange... no matter what I replace the texture with, it's the same texture in-game. I mean, for testing I even deleted the milk-leak.dds file and the milk was STILL THERE IN-GAME! MADNESS!

So I've kind of given up...

But the milk effect staying on the player is sort of weird.

And nothing about being on Skyrim or Solstheim should make any difference.

I've been trying to mess with the milk texture for a couple of days now (on and off... it's not like I've spend dozens of hours at it)... and I'm having problems (I'm trying to convert it for b3lisario's body mesh with UNP textures, the milk leak starts well below the nipple on my game).

First... if you look closely at the milk on the chin, it's two lines of milk that almost exactly match the lines on the breasts, so I think there's something fishy going on, it's like the texture is being duplicated at 1/4 size above or something.

Second... and truly strange... no matter what I replace the texture with, it's the same texture in-game. I mean, for testing I even deleted the milk-leak.dds file and the milk was STILL THERE IN-GAME! MADNESS!

So I've kind of given up...

But the milk effect staying on the player is sort of weird.

And nothing about being on Skyrim or Solstheim should make any difference.

Ah, I get your frustration with trying to get the texture to work. Maybe the solution will present its self a later time, sometimes that's what happens in my case.

Yeah, the textures won't go away, it's weird because like I said, it was working fine earlier..

yeah so the milk effect is the same as the cum effects in sexlab, the problem is that sexlab managed to cover up a problem with the way the game works. if you open up the body texture and the face texture and overlay them on eachother, you will see the boobs are on the underside of the chin, exactly where the texture is showing up on the body.

body, hands, feet, head, are all separate meshes. what is happening is the game is applying the membrane shaders to each mesh. and there is nothing i can do to be like "except head". this means somewhere on the hands and feet there are probably two small white dots as well.

sexlab managed to cheat this by making the cum texture sloppy, so that when they apply the oral cum effect it just looks like it was a sexy sloppy blowjob with cum going everywhere on her face and chest. whoever thought of that was brilliant.

unfortunately, because we only want dripping nipples, and no option to exclude head in the Hit Effect Shader, there isn't much i can do to prevent it from showing up under the chin. its been bugging me for months now. i have considered asking chris from zaz animation pack if he can modify the leaky pussy animation for me so that we could equip an actual leaking dripping effect on the boobs instead of a texture hack.

Any plans for adding buffs and debuffs like in Milk Mod Economy or Fill Her Up?

I really like your mod, but slight effects on gameplay would be nice; like reduced movementspeed or less carryweight if almost full, less stamina, speech buff with bigger boobs, weaponskill debuffs(belly or boobs get in the way) etc... just like in the two mentioned mods =)

yes. i've been trying to come up with good buffs/debuffs this entire time.

I had an issue the last time my character gave birth that I didn't see in the last version, and I'm not sure if this has something to do with being in Solstheim, but when my character was giving birth the gems were appearing out of thing air alwayse to the upper left hand side of her head nut about two game feet away and flying across the room as if thrown with a little more force than usual.

are you running the latest version of the xpmse skeleton? this version is using the Vagina node to shoot gems out instead of the NPC Skirt or whatever i was using before. that sounds like it can't find the right node so its just going lolcannon.

yeah so the milk effect is the same as the cum effects in sexlab, the problem is that sexlab managed to cover up a problem with the way the game works. if you open up the body texture and the face texture and overlay them on eachother, you will see the boobs are on the underside of the chin, exactly where the texture is showing up on the body.

body, hands, feet, head, are all separate meshes. what is happening is the game is applying the membrane shaders to each mesh. and there is nothing i can do to be like "except head". this means somewhere on the hands and feet there are probably two small white dots as well.

sexlab managed to cheat this by making the cum texture sloppy, so that when they apply the oral cum effect it just looks like it was a sexy sloppy blowjob with cum going everywhere on her face and chest. whoever thought of that was brilliant.

unfortunately, because we only want dripping nipples, and no option to exclude head in the Hit Effect Shader, there isn't much i can do to prevent it from showing up under the chin. its been bugging me for months now. i have considered asking chris from zaz animation pack if he can modify the leaky pussy animation for me so that we could equip an actual leaking dripping effect on the boobs instead of a texture hack.

That explains it. But why does the texture stay in my game when I delete the DDS file? That makes absolutely no sense to me... I kept double and triple checking the downloads to see if one of them used a BSA file or something, I think I'm going crazy here.

I was using estrus chaurus a while back, and it had a particle emitter set just under the nipples... it didn't work quite perfectly for the birthing animation because of where the nipples moved back and forth, and how the milk would flow through the body, but it was still okay. You might want to look at that one.

I haven't used it for a while, so I'm not sure if the current version (if it has changed at all) still has the effect, but it might be a place to start. Same basic thing as the zaz dripping effect, I believe.