Any chance of making this mod compatible with Milk economy? Currently I guess the two mods will be fighting over breast scaling (though I guess that is a pregnancy issue as well for that mod combination). I guess turning off the milk functions manually in MCM would be nice if one uses the other mod as well.

Just a suggestion. Otherwise a nice continuation of Soulgem birth Hentai pregnancy.

Yeah mods that re-scale have a tendancy to fight, i was having the same thing with Soul Gem oven and Estru Chaurus+, so you have to pick

When a character was impregnated by one the other considered them to still not be pregnant so would resize what the other mod was increasing

In your case I'd have thought turning off breast scaling in soul gem and just keeping belly would work though

Ah, you are right. Mainly thinking about both mods adding this milking dynamic so it would be nice to have it togglable in one and this mod makes more sense since its focus is a bit different.

this mod already has toggle for breast and belly scaling in the current version.

next version has that, plus an option for "scale npc even more than the player" because i like looking awesome and having my farm have gignormisousness breasts to make it obvious to milk them.

What I'm looking for right now is actually a new mesh for Greater and Grand soul gems... I mean, I just feel really mean forcing birth on someone with a Grand soul gem in her belly.

Have you SEEN those things? They're monstrous, and have sticky-outy bits and pointy bits everywhere!  :blink:

It's actually why I wanted some way to cap soul gem growth on an NPC-by-NPC basis... I mean, the average Orc can handle a big Black soul gem, but that poor Breton over there in the corner, she looks like she'd have trouble with Petty gems...  :-/

My original idea was actually to have a static cap based on the max mana an NPC has... so someone with 100 Mana can only produce Petty soul gems, while someone with 500 Mana can produce Black. You have a bigger mana pool, so you are more in-tune with the natural mana flow of the universe, so your soul gems get bigger. It just sort of mutated after that...

new feature for 2.0: automatically do not scale breasts if wearing a devious device chastity bra. new feature of dd is that they scale the breast down to fit when wearing it, then soulgem oven comes along and makes it so big they stick out of the bra again. no longer shall they fight. and it's a magic thing too, if dd exists it will know. if not, it won't care. 

post-501843-0-53281600-1412654879_thumb.png

perhaps some flavour notifications. "your breasts are sore from the pressure of being full of milk in the chastity bra." only worded more sexily. can't milk while wearing a bra, either, must take it off.

new feature for 2.0: automatically do not scale breasts if wearing a devious device chastity bra. new feature of dd is that they scale the breast down to fit when wearing it, then soulgem oven comes along and makes it so big they stick out of the bra again. no longer shall they fight. and it's a magic thing too, if dd exists it will know. if not, it won't care. 

attachicon.gif72850_2014-10-06_00057.png

perhaps some flavour notifications. "your breasts are sore from the pressure of being full of milk in the chastity bra." only worded more sexily. can't milk while wearing a bra, either, must take it off.

Your milk-swollen breasts painfully push against the chastity bra

The chastity bra barely contains your milk-full breasts

Your milk-filled breasts are sore from the constant pressure of the tight chastity bra

A little milk escapes your nipple, to be absorbed by the padding of the chastity bra

As your nipples lactate, the milk squeezes around the edges of the chastity bra

Milk from your constant lactation emerged around the edges of the chastity bra

(not too sure about these last two)

I dunno...

this mod already has toggle for breast and belly scaling in the current version.

next version has that, plus an option for "scale npc even more than the player" because i like looking awesome and having my farm have gignormisousness breasts to make it obvious to milk them.

that's fast! ;)

I guess I'm a bit wary about all mods adding shouts and spells so I'm happy for every mod where I can minimize the number of spells it creates.

that's fast! ;)

I guess I'm a bit wary about all mods adding shouts and spells so I'm happy for every mod where I can minimize the number of spells it creates.

the next version of this mod which i'll release as beta later this week has less than half the spells of the current version. instead of shouts, they are hand spells, and if you have a target they cast on the target, if you have no target they cast on yourself.

• inseminate
  • milk
  • birth
  • ultrasound
  • reset actor (if enabled in mcm)

that's fast! ;)

the next version of this mod which i'll release as beta later this week has less than half the spells of the current version. instead of shouts, they are hand spells, and if you have a target they cast on the target, if you have no target they cast on yourself.

• inseminate
  • milk
  • birth
  • ultrasound
  • reset actor (if enabled in mcm)

I'm interested in the implementation... I'd thought that Skyrim's engine was very strict about the separation between cast on self and cast on target spells... And what animation are you using for it?

I can't wait to try out the mod... patiently waiting here...

Well, not so patiently, but waiting nonetheless... :)

attachicon.gif72850_2014-10-06_00057.png

How difficult is it for soul gem oven to detect changes occuring from other mods since your DD solution sounds like it would work for anything

I'm interested in the implementation... I'd thought that Skyrim's engine was very strict about the separation between cast on self and cast on target spells... And what animation are you using for it?

Well, not so patiently, but waiting nonetheless... :)

it is.

basically i created a targeted spell like normal but with no scripts attached. then on the script already running a listener for OnSpellCast which gets hit even if the spell cast failed to have a target. spells, potions, food, and something else i forget also triggers OnSpellCast, so i can watch for all sorts of neat shit through that.

this also means the game is still handling the actual action of attempting to cast, so all the animations are normal.

Event OnSpellCast(Form what)

;; determine who is casting the spell we detected. protip: the caster is the
	;; person wearing this cloak spell. probably the player, but i wanted to
	;; make this extendable just in case.
	Actor caster = self.GetTargetActor()

;; if we do not have anyone targeted, assume we wanted to target ourself.
	;;Actor who = caster.GetCombatTarget()
	Actor who = Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef() as Actor
	If !who
		who = caster
	EndIf

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
	;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

If what == SGO.SpellInseminateTarget
		self.HandleCastInseminateTarget(who,caster)
	ElseIf what == SGO.SpellGiveBirthTarget
		self.HandleGiveBirthTarget(who,caster)
	ElseIf what == SGO.SpellUltrasoundTarget
		self.HandleUltrasoundTarget(who,caster)
	ElseIf what == SGO.SpellMilkTarget
		self.HandleMilkTarget(who,caster)
	ElseIf what == SGO.SpellResetTarget
		self.HandleResetTarget(who,caster)
	ElseIf what.HasKeyword(SGO.KeywordItemMilk) && SGO.OptLevelPotionEffects
		self.HandleDrinkMilkOrSemen(who,what as Potion)
	ElseIf what == SGO.ItemSemen && SGO.OptLevelPotionEffects
		self.HandleDrinkMilkOrSemen(who,what as Potion)
	EndIf

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
	;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Return
EndEvent

How difficult is it for soul gem oven to detect changes occuring from other mods since your DD solution sounds like it would work for anything

depends on the mod and how it works. new sgo is fully StorageUtil so any mod can peek at the data and plug into it. i'll never integrate with mods using jcontainers because, well, to be frank, fuck that. devious devices all i had to do was "is Devious Devices - Assets.esm loaded? yes? look for 0x1234 which is Keyword zad_DeviousBra and remember it."

attachicon.gif72850_2014-10-03_00036.png

attachicon.gif72850_2014-10-03_00039.png

armoured milk maid.

That reminds me way too much of Xemnas' final form. Only female. And bovine. And less tan.

Good lord, was he ever tan.

Great mod, by the way. I've noticed a tendency, though. When I use the impregnate spell, the mod sometimes loses track of whether a given NPC is pregnant (or, more specifically, it tells me that she has 0 gems and is at 0% capacity, rather than telling me she doesn't seem to be pregnant at all, and I can proceed to knock her up again), but manly thrusting seems to make it stick. I haven't had a problem with the mod forgetting an NPC is pregnant if I actually do the animations. I don't know if that's a bug or what, but it might be useful for those who play female characters to know.

Soulgem Oven II - Beta

The Tooooootaaaaaaal Reeeeewriiiiiiiiite.

Updated: 2014-10-10

Is it stable?

• I think so. Been playing with it myself for two weeks now.

Why do I want it?

• Less scripts (50% less).
  • Less spells (50% less).
  • Same features.
  • More features. (soft integration with devious devices, cant milk with chastity bra, etc)
  • More MCM options. (scale NPC more than player, adjust milk buff strengths, etc).
  • Be sure to dick around in the MCM menu to see all the new options and their defaults.

What can I expect?

• Installing this will be like installing it for the first time. Anyone who is pregnant will no longer be pregnant. If that is an issue then don't fuck around with this update. There are lots of reasons behind this, the main one is that it will be easier for other mods to integrate, so, worth it. This will be demonstrated later with the release of the expansion pack, the Milk Slave Experience.

• You will lose all milks you farmed. Milks have been renamed with lore friendly names, and also had their effects better suited to the race by studying the elder scrolls lore wiki.

• You will NOT lose soulgems you farmed.

• Spells are no longer lesser powers. All the spells have been moved to Alteration hand spells, and there are only half of them. Inseminate, Milk, Give Birth, Ultrasound.

To use any of these spells on an NPC, walk up to them so they are highlighted like you are going to talk to them, and cast the spell.

To use any of these spells on yourself, walk away from any NPCs so that nobody is highlighted, and cast the spell.

• Two new rings: Ring of the Milk Slave, Ring of the Semen Slave. Capture a male (with a mod like Display Model) and force this semen ring on them. They will then drop bottles of semen every few game hours. Milk Slave ring will make females generate milk as though they were pregnant.

• Milking animation will work now, because I found the one from Devious Devices already in Zaz Animation Pack.

• Buffs from drinking semen/milk will now scale with your player level, so regen speeds should be noticable even after your health pull is gigantic.

• If you find the speed buff from the redguard milk too fast, I suggest you install Realistic Humanoid Speed because reasons. it actually fixes a lot of other NPCs acting like retards in my experience anyway.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32229/?

UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS

• Dependencies are the same: Latest Sexlab, Latest Zaz Animation Pack.

• Copy and backup your save game.

• Uninstall old Soulgem Oven.

• Delete all script entries beginning with "sgoScript" from your save game with savegame tool. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? - OR START A NEW GAME.

• Install new Soulgem Oven.

• Go play.

DOWNGRADE INSTRUCTIONS

• In case you felt this test was broke:

• Restore the backup I told you to make above.

• Uninstall new Soulgem Oven.

• Delete all script entries beginning with "sgo_" from your save game with savegame tool. Link above.

• Install old Soulgem Oven.

• Go play.

soulgem-oven-200e.zip

So if I am understanding you correctly. This version does NOT need Devious Devices and DD Integration installed and activated for the milking animation correct?

If so that will definitely make it worth starting a new game.

correct.

if you have it, then you just get more features.

Been trying the new Beta, and my papyrus log is being spammed.

[10/09/2014 - 08:12:26PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:26PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:26PM] Update budget: 1.600000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.600000ms, Load screen budget: 800.000000ms)
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:26PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:40PM] Cannot open store for class "slaResetScr", missing file?
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (12000D62) because their base types do not match
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:40PM] Cannot open store for class "xGSxDragonClawDisplay", missing file?
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:41PM] Cannot open store for class "sgo_EffectInseminateTarget", missing file?
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:41PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script xGSxDragonClawDisplay to (32013088) because their base types do not match
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:48PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sslFSAnimationAlias to alias SexLabFSAliasToPlayer on quest SexLabQuestFSAnimations (350012C4) because their base types do not match
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:49PM] ERROR: Property CSCQPlayerAlias on script QF_Patch1_9_UpdateQuest_010009A3 attached to Patch1_9_UpdateQuest (010009A3) cannot be bound because (5) on (000880EB) is not the right type
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:49PM] VM is freezing...
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:49PM] VM is frozen
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:49PM] Reverting game...
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:49PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script xGSxDragonClawDisplay to (32013088) because their base types do not match
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:49PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (12000D62) because their base types do not match
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:49PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sslFSAnimationAlias to alias SexLabFSAliasToPlayer on quest SexLabQuestFSAnimations (350012C4) because their base types do not match
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:49PM] ERROR: Property CSCQPlayerAlias on script QF_Patch1_9_UpdateQuest_010009A3 attached to Patch1_9_UpdateQuest (010009A3) cannot be bound because (5) on (000880EB) is not the right type
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:52PM] Loading game...
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:53PM] VM is thawing...
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:53PM] error: Native static function RemoveAllTransforms could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:53PM] error: Native static function ClearPreset does not match existing signature on linked type CharGen. Function will not be bound.
[10/09/2014 - 08:12:58PM] ERROR: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].sgo_EffectUpdateCloakHit.Dispel() - "" Line ?
[None].sgo_EffectUpdateCloakHit.OnEffectStart() - "sgo_EffectUpdateCloakHit.psc" Line ?

The last error is repeated 10 times every 5 seconds. Included the rest of opening so you could see all the errors I get when starting which I have reduced as much as I can and I believe eliminated every substantial one.

I have a bug to report with the 2.0 beta. When using the inseminate spell on my character with bottles of semen in her inventory, she does not get impregnated. I've tried it 10 times and she was at 6 of 15 before and after all the tries. I've tried using the spell in either hand and both hands and it does not work. I've also tried it on NPCs and none of them get pregnant either.

I have a bug to report with the 2.0 beta. When using the inseminate spell on my character with bottles of semen in her inventory, she does not get impregnated. I've tried it 10 times and she was at 6 of 15 before and after all the tries. I've tried using the spell in either hand and both hands and it does not work. I've also tried it on NPCs and none of them get pregnant either.

Same problem here. Started a brand new game, player.additem the SGO semen item, and inseminate self removes a bottle but doesn't impregnate.

I'd post a papyrus log but I can't seem to get logging to work for some damn reason...

This is in my Skyrim.ini file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

But logging just isn't happening.

EDIT: I haven't tried getting pregnant through sex... just a quick inseminate test. I also haven't tried it on NPCs, just self.
EDIT 2: I just overwrote the old files with the new ones too... might that be the culprit? A rogue script still running around or something?

EDIT: I haven't tried getting pregnant through sex... just a quick inseminate test. I also haven't tried it on NPCs, just self.
EDIT 2: I just overwrote the old files with the new ones too... might that be the culprit? A rogue script still running around or something?

there is a reason i gave pretty explicit instructions on how to upgrade and downgrade the beta.

I... am such an idiot. Derp.

I'd like to share with you something I wrote on another thread:

The way I figure it, most people who try this mod are going to read the OP and know about it. Those that don't, well... you're always going to get people who don't read the OP and still complain about things. It's one of those things that just happen, like the sun rising in the east. I've tried to stop it, gods know, but no matter how many virgins I've sacrificed, that damn ball of fire still insists on coming up over thataway every morning, and people still complain about things that are explained in the OP.

That applies to people who don't read update posts too.  :blush:

Okay, so I just uninstalled it (completely, this time) and installed the new version... and it's still happening. Semen in inventory, casting inseminate with no target, then ultrasound shows nothing.