just an FYI, version 2.0 is around the corner.

it's basically a complete rewrite taking into account all the things i have learned this year about skyrim, hopefullly designed to be easier for other mods to plug in and extend. 2.0 will basically be 1:1 feature parity, after which ill release the expansion for milk maids.

[edit 20140923a]

i've come up with a system to half the number of spells. this means we no longer need "milk (self)" and "milk (target)" or "inseminate (self)" and "inseminate (target)" - but rather just "milk" and "inseminate" - if your crosshair is targeting someone it will cast on that target, if it is targeting noone, it will cast on yourself. this also will lower the script count.

[edit 20140923b]

i found the breast squeezing animation in zaz animation pack, so now i can completely drop the dependency for devious devices for that one file, that i was using for milking. ZaZAPCHorFC. no the milking machine is not ready. go ahead and trigger it with the zaz animation mcm menu and you'll see what i mean. half of the tubes and stuff are missing when used that way atm.

[edit 20140924a]

vampires will get proper racial milk now.

[edit 20140924b]

it is about time we had a reason to capture and farm males. leading the way in being an equal sex humiliation opportunity mod, there is now a ring you can give males that will compel them to jerk off every few hours and bottle up the semen for you. combine with Ill Take The Display Model and you can now capture and build a semen farm in your own house next to your milk farm.

the milk maid expansion (which will require devious devices) will probably include a collar that does the same thing, if the collars in DD work on males.

Has anyone adapted this mod for 7b body? Nipple milk I mean. 

nobody has submitted any fixed versions of the texture for any of the bodies. so its just cbbe atm.

Hey, firstly I just want to say I love the mod. It's really nice having an alternate way of getting soul gems. I've got a question though. Is there a way to make it so females can impregnante females? Sorry if you've already answered the questions somewhere else. Thanks 

eh. i kind of wanted to retain the concept that you had to farm from sources that were sources of the bodily fluids in question. however, there is a ring of semen collection. any female wearing this will bottle semen instead of becoming pregnant. i usually take a follower to the winking skeever and prostitute her out with TDF prostitution to get semen. then i go home and use the inseminate spell on my farm. the next version coming out soon includes another ring called ring of the semen slave, any men wearing it will be forced to masturbate every x hours and bottle the semen for you. another super fast way to get semen is to engage in bestiality while the collection ring is on. humanoids give 1 semen, beasts give 2, and in the next version, horses will pump out 4 bottles.

that being said, there has also been a challenge of properly supporting transgendered characters (which is pretty high on my list). i assume the solution to that will also yield results for what you want. it's pretty funny that i of all people don't have the transgenderd thing figured out, but skyrim game code is harder than life.

FYI-

ed86 is using the milking machines in Milk Maid mod. 

The biggest issue was that they weren't animating the breasts for people using HDT.

ZaZ gave us a modified hkx file to use and it animates breasts when using HDT. It does reshape the breasts slightly on my character, but not bad.

ed86 is only using certain stages from the animation series so he's not playing all 14 or so stages.

Personally.... I like the squeezing animation and really only see the machines being used in a milk farm setting. :)

FYI-

ed86 is using the milking machines in Milk Maid mod. 

The biggest issue was that they weren't animating the breasts for people using HDT.

ZaZ gave us a modified hkx file to use and it animates breasts when using HDT. It does reshape the breasts slightly on my character, but not bad.

ed86 is only using certain stages from the animation series so he's not playing all 14 or so stages.

Personally.... I like the squeezing animation and really only see the machines being used in a milk farm setting. :)

it will most likely be an option to select which animation, just because.

I've got this strange thing where, after sex, the belly appears distended but gradually shrinks back to normal size after about 2-3 seconds.

Is that this mod? I'm not using any other pregnancy mods right now, but I might have some rogue scripts still running around in there...

It's not a real problem, just a little distracting.

p.s.

When you say the next version is right around the corner, are we talking about the corner of the month or the corner of the year? :)

I've got this strange thing where, after sex, the belly appears distended but gradually shrinks back to normal size after about 2-3 seconds.

Is that this mod? I'm not using any other pregnancy mods right now, but I might have some rogue scripts still running around in there...

It's not a real problem, just a little distracting.

p.s.

When you say the next version is right around the corner, are we talking about the corner of the month or the corner of the year? :)

this mod used to have cum inflation that was never done well. it could be that.

this month i hope.

post-501843-0-16463100-1412391498_thumb.png

post-501843-0-45441100-1412391644_thumb.png

armoured milk maid.

The best place for milking is in the Jarl's palace, of course, and the best "cows" are some of the jarls themselves.

When the milk is "dropped", however, is there a way to set it such that ownership of the bottles automatically go to the player when they drop out of the NPC? Seeing that pile on the floor, all with red text is rather frustrating.

The best place for milking is in the Jarl's palace, of course, and the best "cows" are some of the jarls themselves.

When the milk is "dropped", however, is there a way to set it such that ownership of the bottles automatically go to the player when they drop out of the NPC? Seeing that pile on the floor, all with red text is rather frustrating.

next release (2.0) sets ownership of all dropped items to the player. i WAS setting ownership to "nobody" - but it turns out when you do that, the ownership is set to the town they were dropped in. if you lure people to your house, for example, that doesn't happen.

Haha where is that armor from?! That is awesome, and looks like a fun theme to play as a character. ^_^

it's a modified and retextured ct77 armor that i am working on for the "soulgem oven: milk maid experience" expansion to 2.0 lol. anyone wearing the armoured milk maid armor will generate milk while though the miracle of fantasy games, be protected in combat. which is opposite of any stay-at-home milk maids you have, which the collar will actually suck away their health if they have armour on.

post-501843-0-75090900-1412522945_thumb.png

post-501843-0-66922600-1412522948_thumb.png

I have an idea/request:

Could you make single-casting "inseminate" spell just use one bottle, and dual-casting use all bottles in inventory?

i.e. If I have three bottles in inventory, one-hand casting inseminate uses one bottle, but dual casting uses all three at once?

Easier than casting it thirty times to fill someone up... :)

the collar will actually suck away their health if they have armour on.

Cool! Can I borrow this script for my mod please? :shy:

no scripting necessary for that. creation kit an item with an enchantment that does damage health with conditions checking for the armour keywords.

I have an idea/request:

Could you make single-casting "inseminate" spell just use one bottle, and dual-casting use all bottles in inventory?

i.e. If I have three bottles in inventory, one-hand casting inseminate uses one bottle, but dual casting uses all three at once?

its a good idea. been avoiding dual casting because i have not looked into how that works.

no scripting necessary for that. creation kit an item with an enchantment that does damage health with conditions checking for the armour keywords.

Thanks, I've already did it myself. Not sure how correctly though... :blush:

Sadly, active effects that damage health prevent waiting/sleeping/fasttravelling even when condition is failed and they are not technically "active" or actually draining health. I tried :)

I have an idea/request:

its a good idea. been avoiding dual casting because i have not looked into how that works.

And maybe dual-casting "force semen donor" gets double semen... with all the effects you might expect from two back-to-back castings...

Thanks, I've already did it myself. Not sure how correctly though... :blush:

Sadly, active effects that damage health prevent waiting/sleeping/fasttravelling even when condition is failed and they are not technically "active" or actually draining health. I tried :)

fast travel for loosers anyway. i am used to it being disabled via a devious device mod.  :angel:  :blush:

i did end up figuring out the last of the bugs in 2.0, so i'll probably release a beta test of that this week. keeping in mind it is a complete rewrite, so if you plan to test it, first farm all your gems out of the people, because everyone will reset to normal with this upgrade.

(if they are captured via display model, that will not be affected. any milk you have stashed will disappear though)

Any chance of making this mod compatible with Milk economy? Currently I guess the two mods will be fighting over breast scaling (though I guess that is a pregnancy issue as well for that mod combination). I guess turning off the milk functions manually in MCM would be nice if one uses the other mod as well.

Just a suggestion. Otherwise a nice continuation of Soulgem birth Hentai pregnancy.

Any chance of making this mod compatible with Milk economy? Currently I guess the two mods will be fighting over breast scaling (though I guess that is a pregnancy issue as well for that mod combination). I guess turning off the milk functions manually in MCM would be nice if one uses the other mod as well.

Just a suggestion. Otherwise a nice continuation of Soulgem birth Hentai pregnancy.

Yeah mods that re-scale have a tendancy to fight, i was having the same thing with Soul Gem oven and Estru Chaurus+, so you have to pick

When a character was impregnated by one the other considered them to still not be pregnant so would resize what the other mod was increasing

In your case I'd have thought turning off breast scaling in soul gem and just keeping belly would work though