I have a bug to report with the 2.0 beta. When using the inseminate spell on my character with bottles of semen in her inventory, she does not get impregnated. I've tried it 10 times and she was at 6 of 15 before and after all the tries. I've tried using the spell in either hand and both hands and it does not work. I've also tried it on NPCs and none of them get pregnant either.

The new beta seems having some problems in game, l install it from a new save, get some NPCs pregnant, but the gem just doesn't grow, I restart the mod in MCM, now they grow, but whenever I get a new one pregnant, same problem again......

When it is not working, check your magic effects menu where it lists all your buffs and diseases and such. Do you see one called [sGO] Update Effect Coak?

If it is missing, MCM > Reset Mod.

Original Beta Post updated with version 200b.

• Should fix the script spam in papyrus log for Dispel.
  • Might fix startup when installed first time. dunno.
  • adds Mod Event SGO_OnItemMilk and SGO_OnItemSemen both callbacks are Function(Actor who, Int count)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven/page-15?do=findComment&comment=950572

I have a bug to report with the 2.0 beta. When using the inseminate spell on my character with bottles of semen in her inventory, she does not get impregnated. I've tried it 10 times and she was at 6 of 15 before and after all the tries. I've tried using the spell in either hand and both hands and it does not work. I've also tried it on NPCs and none of them get pregnant either.

The new beta seems having some problems in game, l install it from a new save, get some NPCs pregnant, but the gem just doesn't grow, I restart the mod in MCM, now they grow, but whenever I get a new one pregnant, same problem again......

When it is not working, check your magic effects menu where it lists all your buffs and diseases and such. Do you see one called [sGO] Update Effect Coak?

I have "Effect Update" and not "Update Effect" cloak... is that it somehow?

Tried resetting via MCM, no dice...

• adds Mod Event SGO_OnItemMilk and SGO_OnItemSemen both callbacks are Function(Actor who, Int count)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven/page-15?do=findComment&comment=950572

Okay... trying it now...

Okay... trying it now...

Still not working.

Sex impregnates just fine, inseminate spell does not.

are you standing right up in their face with the crosshair on them and name highlighted?

No... no target at all. Pointed at a wall and cast inseminate to try it on self.

Sorry... I should have written that more clearly. I'm trying to get myself pregnant with the inseminate spell and [sGO] semen in inventory.

Since I can't take screenshots of dialog boxes, and I can't seem to get logging to work, I'll try something a little different...

Here's a video (WMV format, since AVI is way too big to upload) of what's happening.

In my left hand is the ultrasound spell, in my right is the inseminate spell.

I've got semen in my inventory.

1. Cast ultrasound, 0 in everything.

2. Cast inseminate. Semen removed from inventory.

3. Cast ultrasound, 0 in everything again.

MOV.rar

I don't know if this helps at all...

EDIT:

Just to test, to see if it is some other mod interfering somehow, I disabled almost all of my ~100 active mods except the following:

Active Mod Files:

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 SexLab.esm [Version 1.59b]

•  03 SexLabAroused.esm

•  04 soulgem-oven.esp

•  05 Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.2]

•  06 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  07 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  08 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  09 SkyUI.esp

•  0A Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 2.5.1a]

And it's still not working for me.

These are the only relevant scripts in my folder, so I don't have any rogues running around:

post-462261-0-28035800-1412975335_thumb.jpg

I'm not really too worried about this, since I never use inseminate anyway during normal playing... it's just odd that it's not working right.

and none of these notifications pop up i assume?

Function HandleCastInseminateTarget(Actor who, Actor caster)

If SGO.SexLab.GetGender(who) != 1
		SGO.Print(SGO.GetActorName(who) + " is not able to bear gems.")
		Return
	EndIf

If caster.GetItemCount(SGO.ItemSemen) == 0
		SGO.Print(SGO.GetActorName(caster) + " has no bottled semen to use.")
		Return
	EndIf

If FloatListCount(who,"SGO.Gem.List") >= SGO.OptGemMaxCapacity
		SGO.Print(SGO.GetActorName(who) + " cannot bear any more gems.")
		Return
	EndIf

caster.RemoveItem(SGO.ItemSemen,1)
	SGO.SpellInseminateTargetHit.Cast(caster,who)

Return
EndFunction

and none of these notifications pop up i assume?

Function HandleCastInseminateTarget(Actor who, Actor caster)

If SGO.SexLab.GetGender(who) != 1
		SGO.Print(SGO.GetActorName(who) + " is not able to bear gems.")
		Return
	EndIf

If caster.GetItemCount(SGO.ItemSemen) == 0
		SGO.Print(SGO.GetActorName(caster) + " has no bottled semen to use.")
		Return
	EndIf

If FloatListCount(who,"SGO.Gem.List") >= SGO.OptGemMaxCapacity
		SGO.Print(SGO.GetActorName(who) + " cannot bear any more gems.")
		Return
	EndIf

caster.RemoveItem(SGO.ItemSemen,1)
	SGO.SpellInseminateTargetHit.Cast(caster,who)

Return
EndFunction

Nope. I do get a "[sGO] Devious Devices Found" notification whenever I load the game, but that's the only constant notification I get.

yeah it's fine. i fucked up deleting a script i didn't think i needed anymore.

plus side i really did not need it, so next update will be even less scripts than before.

Great! I mean, not having inseminate wasn't going to mess with my playing style, but it's nice to have it in case I want more than just my kind of milk. :)

yes I have those effects in the list, but the problem is when it's not working, it's just one or two npcs, not all of them, I have 5 npc knock up, but 2 of them have that problem their seed don't grow, one is fixed by restarted the mod, but another one, no matter what I tried, nothing......I can see the gems in her, but they just don't grow......

yes I have those effects in the list, but the problem is when it's not working, it's just one or two npcs, not all of them, I have 5 npc knock up, but 2 of them have that problem their seed don't grow, one is fixed by restarted the mod, but another one, no matter what I tried, nothing......I can see the gems in her, but they just don't grow......

what is the NPC's name?

unnamed NPC like "Hunter" or "Vigilant of Stenndar" or "Bandit" - there is a really good chance these won't work well. Typically you will want to farm from unique named NPCs.

what is the NPC's name?

unnamed NPC like "Hunter" or "Vigilant of Stenndar" or "Bandit" - there is a really good chance these won't work well. Typically you will want to farm from unique named NPCs.

all use standalone follower mod or in game housecarl, never use these unnamed NPCs, the problem seems random, I will try upgrade to new verison, see if that fix anything.

I had an issue recently but i don't think it was because of this mod. When i installed the new beta version i couldn't have seks, the animations just did nothing.

Apparently i removed to many scripts from my save since i had removed all scripts from devious devices previously since i didn't need them anymore. It may have been possible that i accidentally removed scripts that sexlab also uses. but after updating sexlab to 1.59c (was using 1.59 previously)everything works. :D

And thanks a friggin bunch for maintaining ths mod. The scripts have been improved tremendously for me. Thank you so much. It runs now as fast as any mod i have installed now.

what is the NPC's name?

all use standalone follower mod or in game housecarl, never use these unnamed NPCs, the problem seems random, I will try upgrade to new verison, see if that fix anything.

it doens't happen to be ugor, is it?

i've caught her defying some of the Display Model rules this past week. being in a different spot from where i bound her when i come home.

what is the NPC's name?

it doens't happen to be ugor, is it?

i've caught her defying some of the Display Model rules this past week. being in a different spot from where i bound her when i come home.

nope, it wasn't her, after upgrade to beta 2.0c I found out it's one of the standalone follower mod always can't grow, which is strange cuz it worked fine in old version,it's a simple standalone follower mod with no other scripts.