I have a question. Is the gems that I birthed out supposed to have "steal" on them when I try to pick them up?

This happens to me when I give birth or milk a follower in an area owned by someone I'm not a good friend with. (Any random house, inns you haven't paid to sleep in, etc.)

Not a big issue for me as I'm sneaky anyway, but it is kind of immersion-breaking that you have to steal the product of your own breast/bosom.

I don't think it is necessary but here are some tips for using this mod for those who have problems with script lag (like me):

1. Always make sure you have atleast 2 days set before the gem turns into a black soulgem. That way the script doesn't get too confused about what size it should give the boobs and belly when pregnant. It does seem to set itself right after waiting a couple of hours but it isn't really recommended to do so.

2. Make sure you have ONLY 1 npc pregnant in a room at a time. If you make multiple npc's pregnant  in 1 room at the same time it may cause the script to lag very heavily. If you bring in multiple npc's who are at their max size it might not hurt, UNTIL you order them to give birth or milk them (even asking their information takes a couple of minutes)

3. Make sure you don't go away while your npc's are being milked or giving birth. This might bork up the script completely! Even the spells to reset the npc's wont work!

That's it. If you keep these few tips in mind you will have a flawless, (dirty ;)), playthrough in skyrim.

Keeping the scripts clean, but keeping the game dirty. That's how I roll ;)

I don't think it is necessary but here are some tips for using this mod for those who have problems with script lag (like me):

1. Always make sure you have atleast 2 days set before the gem turns into a black soulgem. That way the script doesn't get too confused about what size it should give the boobs and belly when pregnant. It does seem to set itself right after waiting a couple of hours but it isn't really recommended to do so.

2. Make sure you have ONLY 1 npc pregnant in a room at a time. If you make multiple npc's pregnant  in 1 room at the same time it may cause the script to lag very heavily. If you bring in multiple npc's who are at their max size it might not hurt, UNTIL you order them to give birth or milk them (even asking their information takes a couple of minutes)

3. Make sure you don't go away while your npc's are being milked or giving birth. This might bork up the script completely! Even the spells to reset the npc's wont work!

That's it. If you keep these few tips in mind you will have a flawless, (dirty ;)), playthrough in skyrim.

er.

1) its just math it don't care.

2) 1 npc? any decent computer should be able to handle at least like, 15. in one room. eh.

3) if you leave them all that happens is that they forget what they were doing after the game unloads them. walk back in and say give birth or start milking again. i've done this a few times.

Re script lag:

I just did some testing. Spawned lots of identical NPCs in a big, empty room, and impregnated them one at a time, to see when the lag happens.

I can impregnate ~28 NPCs before I start to notice any sort of lag at all.

I can impregnate ~41 NPCs before the lag starts to become seriously annoying.

Now that's with a pretty good processor, in an empty room... but still, having around 10-15 NPCs impregnated in the same area at one time should be just fine.

Whatever lag I was previously experiencing was from something else, and the same probably holds true for other people having this issue... but again, Your Mileage May Vary.

Re script lag:

I just did some testing. Spawned lots of identical NPCs in a big, empty room, and impregnated them one at a time, to see when the lag happens.

Now that's with a pretty good processor, in an empty room... but still, having around 10-15 NPCs impregnated in the same area at one time should be just fine.

Whatever lag I was previously experiencing was from something else, and the same probably holds true for other people having this issue... but again, Your Mileage May Vary.

i have come up with a small tweak that should stagger some of the calculations a bit but in the end it is still just really simple math.

just other notes: things like, the belly node being inflated with pregancy has 0 effect on fps. setting the node is basically set and forget. it stays inflated until deflated. the only time this could really kain your FPS would be maybe if you had physics applied to it, at which case then thats more HDT/videocard's problem than mine. theoretically 20 npc with belly of 1 and 20 npc with belly of 10 should have no actual difference in fps.

Re script lag:

When you tested this did you have papyrus logging on or off?

After turning it off I've noticed scripted events are running a lot quicker for me

So if you tested with papyrus on you might want to turn it off (as apparently we shouldn't play with it always on) as see if the number of NPC's change

Re script lag:

When you tested this did you have papyrus logging on or off?

After turning it off I've noticed scripted events are running a lot quicker for me

So if you tested with papyrus on you might want to turn it off (as apparently we shouldn't play with it always on) as see if the number of NPC's change

if your log update rate is too small, it will lag seriously, also it makes very large log files.

Hello Forum, first off all a big "thanks" to all of you who support this mod theme "milk". I´am not modder :(  only player, but what you do here is a brillant job.

You all gave me such a lot of,...mmh pleasure hours in this game :shy: .

i have some wishes, ideas for the future, may some of these can be done ( pls send me a message )

So if some of you are able to give translations ( me german ) it will be fine.

Maybe it is possible to create a "download side" with all the milking mods and stuff include translations.

If there is a german modder, it will be nice to contact me, for serveral....( 100 question )  :)

Thanks again and dont orry about my bad english.

Antaris

I realy like this mod over some of the other pregnancy mod out there.  The only problem I have is having to have devious devices.  DD unfortunately conflicts with a number of mod that use alternate equipping slots thus making them not work properly or at all.  Hopefully you can get the permission you need for the one animation you need with out requiring DD.

I realy like this mod over some of the other pregnancy mod out there.  The only problem I have is having to have devious devices.  DD unfortunately conflicts with a number of mod that use alternate equipping slots thus making them not work properly or at all.  Hopefully you can get the permission you need for the one animation you need with out requiring DD.

it will work fine without it, the only thing is that milking will look dumb until then. everything else is fine.

yeah, writing to disk is still the slowest operation computers perform. playing with logging enabled is ill advised all together.

How and wher do i turn the logging off? Is it something in the skyrim.ini file?

btw i can now have 10 npc's pregnant at a time as long as i don't have them all impregnated at once because it still seems to get confused after let's say 5 npc's. Although i don't see any fps decrease at all. It's papyrus that processes it a little slower. 

just wondering do the size of your belly very on the days you set it too? like low number of days = small belly no matter the number of soulgems you carrying and higher = larger belly

Number of days is a constant.

Weight of gems (gem quality) is based on number of days... i.e. # of days simply determines how long it takes for a gem to get from immature to black.

Belly scale is based on weight of gems, so 30 petty gems produces very low scale, while 30 black gems produces max scale.

So yes, belly scale is based on number of days, but only indirectly.

just wondering do the size of your belly very on the days you set it too? like low number of days = small belly no matter the number of soulgems you carrying and higher = larger belly

Number of days is a constant.

Weight of gems (gem quality) is based on number of days... i.e. # of days simply determines how long it takes for a gem to get from immature to black.

Belly scale is based on weight of gems, so 30 petty gems produces very low scale, while 30 black gems produces max scale.

So yes, belly scale is based on number of days, but only indirectly.

oh ok thanks and I thank the more npc's that get pregnant the slower and more confused the mod becomes but I found away around it once it killed me seconds after load up XD

May I make a request to change the milking animations to trigger those of the "Milk-o-matic" from the Zaz Animation pack? :P

he doesn't yet have the machine in a state that is usable by this or display model yet. said it is coming, though.

The newest zaz has come out almost a week ago (or longer i think) and it has a working milking machine with animation. you can test it in a new cell he made to test his stuff. Check the page what the it is called.

btw: the problems with your mod has been solved. It seems that i had indeed a train of sexlab mods that was slowing skyrim down by alot. (talking about 5-10 fps atleast)

May I make a request to change the milking animations to trigger those of the "Milk-o-matic" from the Zaz Animation pack? :P

he doesn't yet have the machine in a state that is usable by this or display model yet. said it is coming, though.

The newest zaz has come out almost a week ago (or longer i think) and it has a working milking machine with animation. you can test it in a new cell he made to test his stuff. Check the page what the it is called.

btw: the problems with your mod has been solved. It seems that i had indeed a train of sexlab mods that was slowing skyrim down by alot. (talking about 5-10 fps atleast)

yeah, but that's a milk machine in a cell. which means you have to make a zone. i don't want to make a zone.  we can't really make much use of the machine until he finishes the animated equip for it.