Well, the skeleton wasn't the problem... still getting the same issues. Ah well. My Dragonborn is so awesome, she gives birth to soul gems that transcend the boundaries of spacetime!

attachicon.gifScreenShot128.jpg

no offense meant, but is your computer a potato? i have a feeling its a slow computer "problem" - but i can work around it ill just reimlement the old way they were being dropped.

Hey, nice to see that the work continues!  I'm liking the streamlined new version, though it is reminding me that I need to get something that handles boob scaling better, which means I have to install & customize a body/texture/separate texture for both beasts/hdt setup for said body and... oi.  Why do I do this to myself? :P

I'm liking the milk ring functionality quite a bit, though I do second the request for the old version of the semen ring.  It's just more fun harvesting it yourself, you know? ;)

Also looking forward to the cow outfit if not necessarily the slave bit... I wonder if anyone's put together a decent minotaur/cow-girl race for Skyrim.  I'll have to poke around I guess.  I assume that's just your cow armor pieces on a normal race model in your profile picture?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

have you seen the "scale breast curve" option i added in release 201?

check out this screenshot of the difference it makes with bad bodies.

post-501843-0-50266500-1414716852_thumb.png

yes its all just armors/equipment that can be bolted onto any npc ^_^

Will you improve the farm concept by adding an egg laying option?

and what would these eggs do? how would we hatch them? what would they hatch?

it is "soulgem oven" - so probably not unless you flesh out a really cool [to me] idea.

[...] it just kinda comes out at random times and rolls downhill. o.o 

I don't think the milk scaling is working properly. (I'm just now updating to version 201, I was on 200), but the very first milk I pulled out was restoring 150 HP, and other high-level bonuses, without me ever drinking any. I even tried turning off the part where it scales to your level, but I am around level 35.

"it just kinda comes out and rolls down hill" lolllllllllllloolololllllllllllllollollllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooollllllllllolllol. i meant to add a separate option. right now there is "npcs drop milk" and that includes semen. i meant to add another one to separate semen.

100 health 100 stamina flat out healing - only the health regen buff (drinking semen, some milks) and stamina regen (semen, some milks) and speed (redguard milk) scale. i was aiming for something that would be instant overpowered for low level, but underpowered high level, switching to regen being more useful high level instead of instant.

Can it be that the mod has some problems with enchantress ?

I cast the calm spell, the sex act start and at end of the act the act start again (Got another message from enchantress.) but the new loop locks up the char as the char removes all cloths but will stand idle then. Controls locked.

also i realised that loading the game needs a few more seconds, now. You can see 2-3 secs of delay before the reshlong message appears.

i've never touched enchantress, but i am not sure what sgo could be doing that it dislikes. shlongs have always taken 2 seconds for me even on fresh skyrim. *shrug*

No no, you had it right the first time. It was the dropping it that was the issue, because we'd be out and about in the mountains around riften and the freshly-produced Derk cum would just roll down the hill and out of my reach in a bottle. Thank you for the tip!

Edit: Tip doesn't work. If I uncheck the 'drop milk' checkbox, he doesn't make the semen at all, it's not in his inventory.

Bug report: If you unchceck 'NPCs drop Milk', males wearing the 'semen slave' ring don't produce semen at all. I set it to 0.5 hour interval and waited two hours three times, no semen. Rechecked the box, and he dropped four on the ground after two hours.

weird. i'll check.

Well, the skeleton wasn't the problem... still getting the same issues. Ah well. My Dragonborn is so awesome, she gives birth to soul gems that transcend the boundaries of spacetime!

attachicon.gifScreenShot128.jpg

no offense meant, but is your computer a potato? i have a feeling its a slow computer "problem" - but i can work around it ill just reimlement the old way they were being dropped.

Well, offense taken! My computer is actually a rutabega!! :)

Not really... It's a 4-core i7 at 3.5ghz processor and 16gb RAM. I actually find that it doesn't have problems that many people do with script load.

I tend to think it's because my data directory is a mishmash of various mods that have been installed, uninstalled, overwritten, and updated so many times... there are undoubtedly rogue scripts running around, old or incompatible hdt physics files, etc. That's probably what's causing this issue, I'm guessing.

Well, offense taken! My computer is actually a rutabega!! :)

Not really... It's a 4-core i7 at 3.5ghz processor and 16gb RAM. I actually find that it doesn't have problems that many people do with script load.

I tend to think it's because my data directory is a mishmash of various mods that have been installed, uninstalled, overwritten, and updated so many times... there are undoubtedly rogue scripts running around, old or incompatible hdt physics files, etc. That's probably what's causing this issue, I'm guessing.

weird. that is a a decent rig.

so as you noticed the animation is offset from the actual position the player is standing. that's just the animation and nothing i can do about it. i assume it has something to do with it lining up with another half of sexlab, as that's just a missionary sex animation that i repurposed.

1. so the gem is spawned at the player, which is behind the animation a few feet, and it is spawned in a disabled state.
  2. then the gem gets moved to the vagina/pelvis bone.
  3. then the gem gets enabled.
  4. then the gem gets kicked by havok.

so having the gem appear at the standing point *sounds* like a cpu problem, like its just getting enabled and kicked before the game can finish the move, gets kicked, then moved, and physics is like FUCK YOUR SANITY.

old way was, drop a marker to the player, move a marker to the bone, spawn the gem at the marker.

1. so the gem is spawned at the player, which is behind the animation a few feet, and it is spawned in a disabled state.

I see why it looks like a skeleton problem... like, if I don't have the correct bone, or the bone's not in the correct place, step 2 cannot move the gem to the appropriate spot so it just enables the gem where it is (at the player position). But then why does havok punt it so hard, and in that particular direction (towards the feet)?

old way was, drop a marker to the player, move a marker to the bone, spawn the gem at the marker.

If this one is working for me, then it's not a skeleton issue, because I do have the correct bone, amIright?

p.s. Is the new way better than the old way, i.e. less script load or something? Why change? I mean, the new way seems to be working for the majority of people, I'm the only one complaining here... so it's obviously my setup and not a problem with the mod... but I'm curious, what made you go the new route in the first place?

Edit: Tip doesn't work. If I uncheck the 'drop milk' checkbox, he doesn't make the semen at all, it's not in his inventory.

Bug report: If you unchceck 'NPCs drop Milk', males wearing the 'semen slave' ring don't produce semen at all. I set it to 0.5 hour interval and waited two hours three times, no semen. Rechecked the box, and he dropped four on the ground after two hours.

i just came home and all 3 of my male slaves had 10 bottles of milk in their inventory. :o

just tested by removing sgo from my current savegame with savetool, as well as a new game, and it started up ok. i've heard stores that mcm can take a few minutes sometimes. i dunno if that is your case or not. when SGO finally launches it will say "[sGO] Mod Restarted" in the top left for a moment.

I see why it looks like a skeleton problem... like, if I don't have the correct bone, or the bone's not in the correct place, step 2 cannot move the gem to the appropriate spot so it just enables the gem where it is (at the player position). But then why does havok punt it so hard, and in that particular direction (towards the feet)?

If this one is working for me, then it's not a skeleton issue, because I do have the correct bone, amIright?

p.s. Is the new way better than the old way, i.e. less script load or something? Why change? I mean, the new way seems to be working for the majority of people, I'm the only one complaining here... so it's obviously my setup and not a problem with the mod... but I'm curious, what made you go the new route in the first place?

I'm pretty certain it's your data setup because since the "racemenu disaster" :D a couple of posts back i had to re-install most of my files and while i reinstalled i also installed the new racemenu and skeletons (xpms 2.11 i think?). Since then i had not one crash since (i crashed a lot before when i tried to load a save). So my guess is to painfully check every file of your data folder (ugh! :( )

or if you still have all your downloads. reinstall everything and install the new versions of these mods AND clean them all with tesvedit.

btw i'm running skyrim on a "potato" since i'm using a laptop and i have no issues at all with this. I only have 6 gb ram and an AMD radeon HD7310 from 2 years ago and a dual-core (which is very common for a laptop). According to the scores you can find in the config menus. My processor scores 2.9 out of 7.9. Which is VERY bad. yet still i manage to play skyrim without a problem at 40-50 (if i'm Lucky) fps.

Tried the new version and playing with SD+ and everything is working but due to being in a armbinder all the time i'm unable to access the magic menu for milk/give birth

Could you add a dialogue option to ask a NPC to milk you for those situations?

Probably been asked already, but i don't want to fish through 24 pages of posts so:

That cow-suit your ladies are wearing in the breast-curve image. Where is it from, and can we have it?

splash.png

i probably won't get to release the beta next week like i wanted, because i have to go to some shit for work tomorrow in vegas until like the 11th or 12th.

I gotta say darkconsole, your mod is pretty sweet, but what is more sweet is how much effort you seem to put into it, and how well you support it.

Kudos to you and your awesome mod mate. It's better than all the other preggo mods IMO.

Any amount of effort to put babies into a working preggo mod would always leave it feeling wierd in skyrim, so this mod is perfect.

Darkconsole:

Could I ask a big favor?

Could you tell me exactly what body mod you personally are using... which HDT, skeleton, mesh, etc. preferably with links?

I mean, everything's working for you, right? I wanna be one of the cool kids too!

I know I'm asking you to do some unnecessary work here, but I'm having issues with two things: birthing and milk leak texture.

If you do this for me, I promise to build a giant 3000-foot female statue in your honor, complete with working lactation. :D

Darkconsole:

Could I ask a big favor?

Could you tell me exactly what body mod you personally are using... which HDT, skeleton, mesh, etc. preferably with links?

I mean, everything's working for you, right? I wanna be one of the cool kids too!

I know I'm asking you to do some unnecessary work here, but I'm having issues with two things: birthing and milk leak texture.

If you do this for me, I promise to build a giant 3000-foot female statue in your honor, complete with working lactation. :D

As far as the milk leak texture, it's a CCBE texture, so it will not work with UNP texture based bodies(7b, unp, ect)

The recommended skeleton is listed under the requirements on the first page........

skeleton is on the requirements page, grab 2.14, the body i use is also in the requirements page, i use the ct77 body that comes in the tbbp remodeled armor which i linked as suggested because it has the belly node. my skin texture is obscure i got it from some japanese website long time ago but wouldn't matter anyway because the milk texture applies on top of it as a shader.

the shader is in fact a cbbe based texture (and completely directly lifted from sexlab with almost 0 edits) - it will "work" but it won't line up anywhere remotely close to correct on unp/7b/superfattyqueen. anyone who wants to align it for those bodies i will offer it on the download page here as an overwrite package.

my shader and sexlab's shaders cannot be on at the same time. if you got cum on you elsewhere the milk will not be visible until the cum goes away. if you have a magic effect that applies an outline to you, it might not work with that either, as far as i know the game can only overlay one shader at a time.

I gotta say darkconsole, your mod is pretty sweet, but what is more sweet is how much effort you seem to put into it, and how well you support it.

Kudos to you and your awesome mod mate. It's better than all the other preggo mods IMO.

Any amount of effort to put babies into a working preggo mod would always leave it feeling wierd in skyrim, so this mod is perfect.

cheers mate.

out of all the games in my steam library, i keep coming back to skyrim because its so moddable. i get bored when i cannot mess with a game and how it works. i might disappear for a month next month because of world of warcraft expansion, but i'll still come back here because wow gets boring after you beat raid finder.

skeleton is on the requirements page, grab 2.14, the body i use is also in the requirements page, i use the ct77 body that comes in the tbbp remodeled armor which i linked as suggested because it has the belly node. my skin texture is obscure i got it from some japanese website long time ago but wouldn't matter anyway because the milk texture applies on top of it as a shader.

the shader is in fact a cbbe based texture (and completely directly lifted from sexlab with almost 0 edits) - it will "work" but it won't line up anywhere remotely close to correct on unp/7b/superfattyqueen. anyone who wants to align it for those bodies i will offer it on the download page here as an overwrite package.

my shader and sexlab's shaders cannot be on at the same time. if you got cum on you elsewhere the milk will not be visible until the cum goes away. if you have a magic effect that applies an outline to you, it might not work with that either, as far as i know the game can only overlay one shader at a time.

Cool, kinda. It fixed my milk leaking problem, but the soulgem birth is still coming from above the head unless I select the "use old bone" option (which makes sense because I already updated the skeleton to 2.14).

Ah, well. Now I'm going to go download all my favorite stuff in CBBE form. :)

Well, I did a little testing on my own, and found that you have an unlisted dependency.

I was using Enhanced Character Edit for my first character of this build, and every time SGO powered up, my character's breasts would crush in. Any other time, and with any other mods effecting the tits, they were totally okay. I tried switching to Race Menu after noticing you mentioned using one of it's sliders to fix the breast shape issue you were having, and voila, no more crushed breasts when your mod engaged.

I figure this issue probably wasn't intentionally created, but it's something people should be aware of.