OK I have a follower that isn't working right...

This is Rosa Roundbottom.

I have given her the same body as my player character (CBBE v3.3 and the new CBBE HDT body in the new BodySlide)

I have given her the XPMSE 2.06 skeleton (also tried the new 2.13 skelly)

Now.... all vanilla NPCs are using the CBBE HDT body too. Rosa's is SHAPED differently because the mod author for her provided the BodySlide preset specifically so her default CBBE body could be changed. But it's the same body, just a different preset.

Go into game. In Falkreath. Configure SGO to 100% preg chance, 2 days gem maturity, 5 gems max, 10 milk max, 30 per day milk production. Left node changes at defaults because I just want to see why this isn't working on Rosa.

Have sex with Rosa, see messages about her incubating a gem (1) and the message about her bio-metrics.

Ultrasound.

She has 1 gem, Immature, confirmed by ultrasound. Wait 1 in-game hour. Ultrasound again. Still Immature gem, and milk production says 0.000000 per day.

Wait 24 in-game hours

Gem is still Immature and milk production is 0.0000 per day.

So the gem isn't maturing and she has no milk and no milk production.

Same test on an NPC in Falkreath.

Have sex, see messages, wait an hour.

Ultrasound shows 1 gem immature, and milk production has a positive value. A very LOW positive value, but it's not zero like Rosa's was.

Wait 24 in-game hours

Ultrasound. Gem is about half way through its incubation (as expected) and the NPC has a few bottles of milk and shows a higher milk production rate than the first ultrasound (also as expected)

So, basically, this is working on the NPC I tested, but not on Rosa.  Anyone got any clues where else I should be looking? If the body and skeleton are the same, what else should I look for?

She also gets no belly expansion from Fill Her Up mod. Can something in the way she was made block the update of the nodes?

there isn't anything that should matter. body types and skeletons wont stop the math in the ultrasound dialog. i've seen her, i'll go ahead and grab her and give it a try myself.

there isn't anything that should matter. body types and skeletons wont stop the math in the ultrasound dialog. i've seen her, i'll go ahead and grab her and give it a try myself.

Appreciated. Be forewarned that her original body has no belly node and I *think* he has the 1.93ar skeleton in there (might be 1.93LE)

Nice that he provides the BodySlide preset for her though.

fixed in beta version. updated original beta post.

• removed "IsPlayableRace" condition (which i was using to help be more faster by skipping things) which fixes some NPCs (usually custom ones) not having their pregnancy progress.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven/page-15?do=findComment&comment=950572

i was getting the 0 milk values like you said. this fixed it. so everything should be going as planned.

post-501843-0-47837400-1413744332_thumb.png

more armour preview of the milk slave expansion. found a mesh for a teeshirt that was close enough for me to fix for the body type i want.

post-501843-0-66380000-1413745186_thumb.png

post-501843-0-14717500-1413745190_thumb.png

which i then promptly used to make a an additional "modest" set of the light and heavy "armour" (which is basically just shoulder pads, lololol)

post-501843-0-06598700-1413745201_thumb.png

post-501843-0-04147100-1413745205_thumb.png

I thought you were just going to use the milking harness a la Sexlab Stories (devious) or something...

What about hooves for the hands and feet? And a cow facemask? I'm guessing the facemask wouldn't be that hard to do, but the hooves on the hands probably are too difficult to implement...

But most important of all... when do I get my laser sword?!??!??!?!?!?!?!!!?!?

YAY!

Rosa gets pregnant!

But..... she doesn't drop her milk. :)

The other NPCs drop milk correctly, but Rosa doesn't. 

Her race is showing as Nord so I thought she'd drop Nord Milk, but..... nothing.

She does the milking animation correctly, and ultrasound tells me correctly when she has milk or doesn't.

Just.... no drop.

:)

the game doesn't think she is a nord, or else GetPlayableRace would have been working. it appears she is some custom breed of nord made by that mod.

that being said, she should be dropping "Milk (Generic)" still, that just heals and staminas, with no other buffs.

I thought you were just going to use the milking harness a la Sexlab Stories (devious) or something...

What about hooves for the hands and feet? And a cow facemask? I'm guessing the facemask wouldn't be that hard to do, but the hooves on the hands probably are too difficult to implement...

But most important of all... when do I get my laser sword?!??!??!?!?!?!?!!!?!?

i have 0 modeling-from-scratch skills. all these meshes i pulled from places with lax permissions and then modified the mesh and textures to be what i wanted.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=15183

fixed in beta version. updated original beta post.

• removed "IsPlayableRace" condition (which i was using to help be more faster by skipping things) which fixes some NPCs (usually custom ones) not having their pregnancy progress.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven/page-15?do=findComment&comment=950572

i was getting the 0 milk values like you said. this fixed it. so everything should be going as planned.

attachicon.gif72850_2014-10-19_00013.png

Is this also one of the reasons why vampire npc's (the random ones) couldn't be impregnated?

I'm still getting the weird gem birthing issue where the gems are appearing out of thin air, like this:

That gem above her head is in the air

attachicon.gif2014-10-20_00020.jpg

lolololol. ok. is it all the time all the gems? or?

Never used to happen to me, but it's been happening randomly (not all the time) since the latest update.

I first thought it was because I was moving when birthing started, so when the animation put me on the ground the relative XYZ position of the gem emitter was at the original position while my current position was forward a bit... but apparently not.

But like I said, it's intermittent... the worst kind of problem to fix.

Don't know if this helps any, but when it happens the gems now don't just emit from midair, but they fly a bit as if given a kick by havok.

With the 200d beta, is soulgem-oven.esp now a faked esm file, such as the Unofficial patches?

oh. oops. yeah. I had to do that while working on the expansion esp and forgot to toggle it back.

I don't even know if it matters.

I've been playing with the mod this way, and so far, no problems.

Is this also one of the reasons why vampire npc's (the random ones) couldn't be impregnated?

i hope so.

I'm still getting the weird gem birthing issue where the gems are appearing out of thin air, like this:

It's every time. even after I updated my skeleton.

Never used to happen to me, but it's been happening randomly (not all the time) since the latest update.

I first thought it was because I was moving when birthing started, so when the animation put me on the ground the relative XYZ position of the gem emitter was at the original position while my current position was forward a bit... but apparently not.

But like I said, it's intermittent... the worst kind of problem to fix.

Don't know if this helps any, but when it happens the gems now don't just emit from midair, but they fly a bit as if given a kick by havok.

Yes, That's EXACTLY what was happening in this case, and the time before as well. They were coming out with force behind them, like some talented lady and ping pong balls at a strip club..

well, they *do* have havok force applied to them.

what is suppose to be happening is that the gem is spawned in the game world, disabled, moved to her Vagina skeleton node, enabled, and then it is kicked out from her with a humorous arc. and so far in my game that's what i have seen every time.  i haven't been able to see it come out of random places and fly the wrong direction yet.

re: humourous arc.

i spent forever tweaking the trajectory lol.

what i think ill do is make a version special for you without havoc applied, and we will see if you are still getting these what the fucks. maybe your computer isn't stronk enough for havok implulse? i dunno. if it ends up fixing it for you, then i can add a checkbox option to disable the kick.

post-501843-0-86849700-1413869813_thumb.png

post-501843-0-28779000-1413869819_thumb.png

post-501843-0-77706900-1413869821_thumb.png

post-501843-0-21822700-1413869824_thumb.png

A problem I had: giving birth to soul gems in a house not your own makes them owned by the house owner, meaning I'm "stealing" my babies when I pick them up :(

Also, giving birth to a bunch of them at a time only ended up showing maybe half (7 out of 15). Maybe NPCs picked them up?

Would it be possible to disallow milking if the player has on a devious devices (or maybe it's dd expansion) chastity bra? Also disallow birth if wearing a chastity belt?

A problem I had: giving birth to soul gems in a house not your own makes them owned by the house owner, meaning I'm "stealing" my babies when I pick them up :(

Also, giving birth to a bunch of them at a time only ended up showing maybe half (7 out of 15). Maybe NPCs picked them up?

Would it be possible to disallow milking if the player has on a devious devices (or maybe it's dd expansion) chastity bra? Also disallow birth if wearing a chastity belt?

these sound like old problems which have been changed in the latest beta.

newborn = who.PlaceAtMe(gtype,1,False,True)
newborn.SetActorOwner(self.Player.GetActorBase())
If SGO.DD_KeywordDeviousBra
    If who.WornHasKeyword(SGO.DD_KeywordDeviousBra)
        SGO.Print(SGO.GetActorName(who) + " cannot be milked while wearing a chastity bra!")
        Return
    EndIf
EndIf

re: humourous arc.

i spent forever tweaking the trajectory lol.

what i think ill do is make a version special for you without havoc applied, and we will see if you are still getting these what the fucks. maybe your computer isn't stronk enough for havok implulse? i dunno. if it ends up fixing it for you, then i can add a checkbox option to disable the kick.

I kind of hope it's not the havok honestly, I like the idea of the gems flying out of the Player Character's or NPC's pussy with some force, it is (or would be) entertaining to watch. :P

I think I know what you're talking about with the dissapearing gems, they aren't being picked up by NPC's walking by, they are in fact falling through the level or cell.