Any plans for adding buffs and debuffs like in Milk Mod Economy or Fill Her Up?

I really like your mod, but slight effects on gameplay would be nice; like reduced movementspeed or less carryweight if almost full, less stamina, speech buff with bigger boobs, weaponskill debuffs(belly or boobs get in the way) etc... just like in the two mentioned mods =)

yes. i've been trying to come up with good buffs/debuffs this entire time.

I had an issue the last time my character gave birth that I didn't see in the last version, and I'm not sure if this has something to do with being in Solstheim, but when my character was giving birth the gems were appearing out of thing air alwayse to the upper left hand side of her head nut about two game feet away and flying across the room as if thrown with a little more force than usual.

are you running the latest version of the xpmse skeleton? this version is using the Vagina node to shoot gems out instead of the NPC Skirt or whatever i was using before. that sounds like it can't find the right node so its just going lolcannon.

No, I don't think I am actually

Is it normal that my capacity is at 0% with 13/30 Soulgems?

It is if they're all immature. For at least a little while.

Capacity % is based on the "weight" of the gems, not the number of the gems... so 13 immature gems will "weigh" a lot less than 13 black gems, for example. And if you've just barely been impregnated with them, it's entirely possible to sit at 0% for a bit.

If you've got 13/30 BLACK gems, of course, then there's a problem.

bug found (i think).

For some reason the mod has stopped saving it's body metric data on the npc (notification that comes right after how many npc's have been impregnated). As a result the npc or pc doesn't shows any belly or breast enlargements anymore :(

Does it have something to do with the legacy edition of XPMS that it isn't compatible with this mod or does racemenu have something to do with it? either way it still worked great yesterday and now it suddenly just stopped working and it doesn't have anything to do with the body mod since i still use PSB body with UNPB 's TBBP on it.

Do i have to start up the save without this mod, clean it with the savecleaner and then reinstall everything all over again?

Will try to run FNISS again and will se what happens.... 

bug found (i think).

For some reason the mod has stopped saving it's body metric data on the npc (notification that comes right after how many npc's have been impregnated). As a result the npc or pc doesn't shows any belly or breast enlargements anymore :(

Does it have something to do with the legacy edition of XPMS that it isn't compatible with this mod or does racemenu have something to do with it? either way it still worked great yesterday and now it suddenly just stopped working and it doesn't have anything to do with the body mod since i still use PSB body with UNPB 's TBBP on it.

Do i have to start up the save without this mod, clean it with the savecleaner and then reinstall everything all over again?

I'm getting this too. 

I got a cute new follower and wanted to make her my soul gem factory. It said she had 5 immature. Ok. I had the incubation down to 2 days. After 2 days it still said she had 5 immature. Max gems set to 5. Max milk set to 10. Milk rate 30 per day. She never got ANY milk. The gems never grew, but it said she had 5 of 5. Her belly never grew. Breasts never grew.

I used the reset spell to clear her data. Then reset the mod. Reconfigured it (again). Had sex with Rosa 5 times to impregnate her with 5 gems. It says she has 'em. They just don't grow. Also.... the impregnate spell isn't impregnating. It tells me that a semen has been removed, but I don't see the message that so-snd-so has another gem. And Ultrasound confirms that she is indeed not pregnant.

I am sad. :(

hehehehhe

The best place for milking is in the Jarl's palace, of course, and the best "cows" are some of the jarls themselves.

When the milk is "dropped", however, is there a way to set it such that ownership of the bottles automatically go to the player when they drop out of the NPC? Seeing that pile on the floor, all with red text is rather frustrating.

next release (2.0) sets ownership of all dropped items to the player. i WAS setting ownership to "nobody" - but it turns out when you do that, the ownership is set to the town they were dropped in. if you lure people to your house, for example, that doesn't happen.

For a scripting beginner, where is this change made?

bug found (i think).

I'm getting this too. 

I got a cute new follower and wanted to make her my soul gem factory. It said she had 5 immature. Ok. I had the incubation down to 2 days. After 2 days it still said she had 5 immature. Max gems set to 5. Max milk set to 10. Milk rate 30 per day. She never got ANY milk. The gems never grew, but it said she had 5 of 5. Her belly never grew. Breasts never grew.

I used the reset spell to clear her data. Then reset the mod. Reconfigured it (again). Had sex with Rosa 5 times to impregnate her with 5 gems. It says she has 'em. They just don't grow. Also.... the impregnate spell isn't impregnating. It tells me that a semen has been removed, but I don't see the message that so-snd-so has another gem. And Ultrasound confirms that she is indeed not pregnant.

hehehehhe

I think you think you understood me wrong here. Everything in the sgo menu is normal. the gems grow as they should and the breast give milk as they should too. The only thing that isn't working is the pop up that says 'body metric stored date 100000' (or something like that) then i get the "semen removed" message and the " noc imregnated 1 soul gem". In total it normally gives three messages, i only get two.

Because of this line not getting updated, the data is lost for updating the breast and belly effect.

Could it be because i am not using XPMS 2.0? Currently i'm using the legacy edition and as stated before i still use PSB but i am completely unsure if it even works with XPMS 2.0

bug found (i think).

I'm getting this too. 

hehehehhe

is the SGO Update cloak spell effect still on you?

bug found (i think).

I'm getting this too. 

hehehehhe

Yes it is but i don't think that is the problem. The problem is that notification number that bothers me. I'll try an older safe now.

Nope, though luck :( the same problem.

i'm going to try hentai pregnancy mod again for the pregnancy effect. If that one doesn't work i know for sure that it isn't your mod that is causing it but the skeleton i am using.

ok, hentai pregnancy mod didn't work either so there must be something going on with my skeleton mod but i don't see how. 

bug found (i think).

I'm getting this too. 

hehehehhe

Yes it is but i don't think that is the problem. The problem is that notification number that bothers me. I'll try an older safe now.

i'm going to try hentai pregnancy mod again for the pregnancy effect. If that one doesn't work i know for sure that it isn't your mod that is causing it but the skeleton i am using.

I don't know what you're using for chargen (I gather that ECE is popular) but I use Racemenu.

If you've got the racemenuplugin.esp active, you should be able to modify the nodes directly to test whether it's your skeleton that's the problem.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/

bug found (i think).

I'm getting this too. 

hehehehhe

I don't know what you're using for chargen (I gather that ECE is popular) but I use Racemenu.

If you've got the racemenuplugin.esp active, you should be able to modify the nodes directly to test whether it's your skeleton that's the problem.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/

Looks ike something went wrong when i went from 2.9.1 to 2.9.6. Although it was only after i tried XPMS 2.06 that my npc turned into a giant, although at that time the belly and breast nodes still worked. So it must be indeed possible that it must be racemenu. I never used ECE btw so i have no idea how to work with it.

edit: I completely reinstalled everything right after i found out what was wrong. I seem to have forgotten to remove the scripts in the SKSE folder before updating to 2.9.6 *facepalm*

But then again it was kind of needed to do this since there was just to much stuff around there.

Thanks anyway for bearing with me.

Is there an MCM option for letting pregnancy only happen throug spell? If that is the case it can work alongside Beeing Female. If not, would it be possible to make that option?

There's nothing like that so far... but if what you want to do is get the node scaling of Beeing Female and the pregnancy effects of this mod, just turn off breast and belly scaling in this mod.

I'm not sure if Beeing Female also has a method to turn off scaling, but if it does you can have it the other way 'round too.

Thanks,, but no. What i want is that soulgem pregnancy happens through spell, via your mod, and that normal pregnancy happens throug intercourse, via Beeing Female. :)

Try this:

1. Set impregnation chance to 0% in MCM

2. Wear a ring of semen collection or farm semen from an NPC male

3. Cast inseminate on yourself to get pregnant when you want

4. Let Beeing Female handle the rest

You'll still get Soulgem Oven and Beeing Female fighting over belly and breast nodes, just turn one or the others node scaling.

I just barely noticed the sound effects when inseminating. Cool!

And normally when you trigger birth, the soul gems emerge at the right place... that is, from the right orifice. However, if you trigger birth and then, while controls are locked but freeflying camera is active, before the birthing animation starts if you move at all, the soul gems end up emerging from their original place which is not necessarily where you are positioned now. I ended up with soulgems flying out of my head on the floor.

At least, that's what I think happened... I'm pretty sure it's not a mod problem, but a player problem. Just an odd note.