it uses what sexlab reports as the sex, and requires at least one of those reports be a semen producing being. i've never gone about creating a futa character before, but i am sure the trick lies in finding the way that sexlab has to "treat as male" - though i cannot seem to find that option now.

failing that, i can probably add a checkbox to give the player semen abilities.

I'm walking around and emitting a constant stream of liquid... is this the "cum drain" or "cum drip" issue others were talking about?

I'm pretty sure it's this mod because the only other ones I've installed recently are "sleep anywhere" and "realistic sleep."

If it is the cum drip problem with this mod, sorry for bringing it up because you already said you'd fix this in the next update, but I just thought I'd ask to make sure...

I was testing the mod and I like it.

Now I've a few gems inside and I was waiting to see if belly and tits grow well, meanwhile I was testing milk option, one of the stuff that make me choice this mod, and I have some questions.

Changelist say that you can see the lactation effect when you've more than 1 bottle of milk produced, I saw the effect once but not now so, how long the effect?

The lactation include flowing animation? I saw it on http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35191-what-is-this-lactation-mod/ and I think is an awesome effect, even more if we can see the effect when use the lactation spell. I hope you can add these stuff, for example flowing animation when a new bottle is ready to be milked over the first one and when u use the spell, I pray you for this feature ^^.

For the scene transition when u "pull out" one gem you can ask help to the guy of Estrus Chaurus, I don't use the mod but I know they have an animation for the eggs.

Nothing more right now, really thank for the mod and I hope we've the flowing animation soon.

It's not really a problem, per se, but whenever I change any settings in the MCM menu I have to click the reset/repair option. If I don't click the repair option, pregnancy and milk production does not advance (can still get more pregnant, but current soul gems do not advance at all).

Also, and this probably only applies to those of us who use UNPB bodies, the milk texture is offset from the nipples, starts down a couple of inches, and there is a small splash of milk texture on the chin as well.

Okay so I have reset the spells and reset the other thing. But still some of the spells don't seem to usable they show up but I cannot use them and I apologize for my igonarce but there isn't a "how to" guide are getting my characters to show the pregnant belly. I have Callientes Body and XP32 Skeleton and I have HDT but nothing seems to progress what am I doing wrong? Someone help me?

I am not a big fan of Devious Devices.  Do i have to install the Devious Devices Assets mod as well or just  the Devious Devices integration mod you reference?

i *think* the animation i am using is in integration. 

i really need to ask some people if i can just ninja that one file to not depend on dd at all. you could in fact disable all the dd options in mcm and this mod would still work.

This was asked a bit further up there in bad engerish so ill ask again because I don't wan't to say its broken when it isn't.

tl;dr - basically if I trap lydia in Dragonsreach all tied up and pregnant from this mod and I run around and dont come back to Dragonsreach for 12+ days will lydia have made some progress with her sould gems or do I need to camp in Dragonsreach while she is pregnant for the soulgems to develop, I love the concept of this mod, I hope to join the rest of you with a farm of my own someday ...

Possible conflicting mod? Aquisitive Soul Gems: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5312/

I got this mod after having some issues with Hentai Preg which trashed my save, love the idea of incubating multiple soul gems and thought I should do a quick test run on a NPC that will move around a bunch. Well Drifa in riften has been pregnant for about 4 skyrim weeks while I run around questing and she is at 0 gems (one incubating if that's the word) at 0% gem capacity and 0% milk production/capacity. I did reset the mod via MCM>SGO>Reset Mod and simply waited a week in skyrim by spamming 24 hours of wait time and still at 0% for everything. I think Aquisitive Soul Gems might be jamming your system because it changes how soul trapping works, other than that i'm using XPMSE 2.04 and HDT Bodyslide 1.4 on a brand new save (as in I have not installed any new mods, including this one, since starting the game).

oh and what are you going for?

futa character making people pregnant, or futa character getting pregnant herself?

Sorry for the long delay, been a busy few days. And my character affecting others was what I had in mind...though it working both ways would be nice as well, for that occasional time I lose a fight. And yeah, I can't find the option to swap what the mod considers the player gender either.

As a side note...would it be terribly difficult to move when the soulgem fertilization triggers, from the end of the sex act to the orgasm step instead...? If it's more than a simple little thing, don't worry about it, I'm just being overly picky/greedy. :P

great mod so far, really clean : Bravo !

Is there a way to have the cum inflation at the final stage of sexlab animation instead at the end ?

oh and what are you going for?

futa character making people pregnant, or futa character getting pregnant herself?

Sorry for the long delay, been a busy few days. And my character affecting others was what I had in mind...though it working both ways would be nice as well, for that occasional time I lose a fight. And yeah, I can't find the option to swap what the mod considers the player gender either.

As a side note...would it be terribly difficult to move when the soulgem fertilization triggers, from the end of the sex act to the orgasm step instead...? If it's more than a simple little thing, don't worry about it, I'm just being overly picky/greedy. :P

lindazana, i'll add a checkbox to allow you to be the pitcher.

lindazana and lestat, it's literally like, 8 keystrokes to change. right now its on OrgasmEnd. i assume you're suggesting OrgasmStart?

O_o.. ok.. well.. just tried this mod after using Sexlab soulgem preg.... and.. i'm sorry i ever doubted you... this version is ALOT better.. fixes all the annoying and confusing stuff the other one had.. 

cheers ^_^

This was asked a bit further up there in bad engerish so ill ask again because I don't wan't to say its broken when it isn't.

tl;dr - basically if I trap lydia in Dragonsreach all tied up and pregnant from this mod and I run around and dont come back to Dragonsreach for 12+ days will lydia have made some progress with her sould gems or do I need to camp in Dragonsreach while she is pregnant for the soulgems to develop, I love the concept of this mod, I hope to join the rest of you with a farm of my own someday ...

Possible conflicting mod? Aquisitive Soul Gems: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5312/

I got this mod after having some issues with Hentai Preg which trashed my save, love the idea of incubating multiple soul gems and thought I should do a quick test run on a NPC that will move around a bunch. Well Drifa in riften has been pregnant for about 4 skyrim weeks while I run around questing and she is at 0 gems (one incubating if that's the word) at 0% gem capacity and 0% milk production/capacity. I did reset the mod via MCM>SGO>Reset Mod and simply waited a week in skyrim by spamming 24 hours of wait time and still at 0% for everything. I think Aquisitive Soul Gems might be jamming your system because it changes how soul trapping works, other than that i'm using XPMSE 2.04 and HDT Bodyslide 1.4 on a brand new save (as in I have not installed any new mods, including this one, since starting the game).

it goes by game time passed, it knows if you left her 12 days ago, when you come back in 12 days the calculation will notice 12 days have passed and apply 12 days worth of growth.

the calculation only happens when you are near them, but it knows how long you've been gone for next time you visit. so if she is right by your front door when you walk in you might notice her being skinny and then a second later bam gemiful.

aquisitive gems should work just fine, i use it myself. the gems you birth with this mod are 100% vanilla gems with 100% vanilla souls. i did nothing special except make them come out of your body XD

I've got another problem... the breasts don't seem to be increasing in size at all. The belly does - 9.0 is MONSTROUSLY COMICALLY HUGE by the way - but the breasts never change size for me. I'm using UNPB with BBP and b3lisario's UNPB BBP pregnant body on top of that.

cast ultrasound (self) to confirm her milk value is not 0.00000. if it is, dunno what to say. typically its the belly people have problems with because of armor not being weight painted. also check to make sure the scale breasts checkbox is checked.

9.0 is different depending on which body you use, thats why it lets you tweak the range so much. 9.0 on my psb body is almost exactly a normal human woman carrying twins, in my game. all comes down to how thick the weight paint is on the body/armor. you may even notice that each piece of armor is slightly different for the same reason.

It's not really a problem, per se, but whenever I change any settings in the MCM menu I have to click the reset/repair option. If I don't click the repair option, pregnancy and milk production does not advance (can still get more pregnant, but current soul gems do not advance at all).

Also, and this probably only applies to those of us who use UNPB bodies, the milk texture is offset from the nipples, starts down a couple of inches, and there is a small splash of milk texture on the chin as well.

not sure about the settings. i have changed them a lot while it was running while testing and taking screenshots for all the various mods i've worked on without any issue. the settings shouldn't affect the periodic timers at all.

and yeah, the milk texture is not going to line up well on all bodies unfortunately, and i've no idea what to do about it except maybe provide optional packages with tweaked versions. so, the way that works is that its this really fucked up squished image that gets laid on the body via the hit-shader-effect-thing of a spell. its really goofy and cheeky. also, fun fact - stolen and tweaked from sexlab cum effects. i'm not going to go testing all the bodies, but if people want to submit fixed versions of the texture for their body i'll package them up and add them to the downloads.

attached are two files, one file that shows how it lays on a body uv, the other the black .dds file with the alpha channel and all that. i invite anyone who wants to tweak it for a body not CBBE based (which is what mine is) to do so. it looks jagged because its just a blob, the alpha channel is where the magic really happens.

milk-leak.dds

post-501843-0-33581900-1408076039_thumb.jpg

"it goes by game time passed, it knows if you left her 12 days ago, when you come back in 12 days the calculation will notice 12 days have passed and apply 12 days worth of growth."

Thanks for clarifying, I'm so new on this site I don't know how to quote without doing the entire post haha. I messed with my load order all day and still nothing, iv'e reset the mod from MCM and re installed, I also enabled debug messaged but I only get a debug message when another immature gem is added. Still have no progress, I can have one girl carry more than one immature gem but that will not make them advance, ll try to attach some images from multiple characters from around my skyrim.

I waited 13 days for the below images, as is shown in the upper left corner.

Drifa, had been pregnant for 4 months with only one gem, thought id max her out as a test and wait:

post-128017-0-09169300-1408083136_thumb.jpg

post-128017-0-83144200-1408083138_thumb.jpg

post-128017-0-01564300-1408083142_thumb.jpg

post-128017-0-45271200-1408083144_thumb.jpg

Grelka, forgot to save image on the 10th, but i gave her five before waiting:

post-128017-0-26060100-1408083147_thumb.jpg

My Character:

post-128017-0-55903300-1408083149_thumb.jpg

post-128017-0-35083000-1408083152_thumb.jpg

Cast ultrasound self, it said that milk value was 0.000000 of 16 bottles, and that milk production was 2.864something bottles per day. Waited a few days, still 0.000 bottles but the 2.864 changed (I was pregnant).

I selected the repair option yet again and it seemed to fix itself... started producing milk... and now the constant drip effect is gone too. Go figure.

Have you considered adding a sort of high-pregnancy debuff, probably something that just slows movement? Maybe tied to belly node expansion size, i.e. if your current expansion is 4.0 then you are slowed by 8% or something? Not even sure that's possible.

Just a thought.

Also, is it possible to put some sort of tracking system for impregnated women? Like, in the MCM menu or something?

Ok I think SGO is in fact conflicting with one of my mods (or setings), I rigged up another version of skyrim to do a test.

Skyrim 1.9.32

SKSE 1.7.1

XPMSE 2.05

ZaZ Animations v0.562

SexLab v1.59

SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

DD Assets 2.8.1

SkyUI 4.1

SGO 7

That load order makes the mod work fine, so I think its something to do with a conflicting mod, ill do a bunch of (painful) mod testing to see if I can find the problem.

Now I want a mod to wait a week in skyrim ...

post-128017-0-29199100-1408088142_thumb.jpg

I have never had to "kick start" this mod by using the repair function. I have it in several different profiles in MO, on several different characters, including custom races like Lunari, Ningheim, and Succubus race, and have not yet had to reset to make it work.

Just saying...

My gems grow, milk works, belly grows, boobs grow. Everything works without me having to do the repair/reset thing.