Attempting the possible - Sexout for Fallout 3

vpig

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello. so the animations work fine' date=' but the male body keeps disappearing on me. Any ideas on how to fix it?

[/quote']

You'll need to make sure that when you installed SexoutNG - Data that you rename the BSA file. "Sexout - Nudes.bsa" should be named "Sexout3 - Nudes.bsa". If that fails for you, make sure you put an "upperbodymale-erect.nif" in data\meshes\characters\_male. Or, if this is easier, extract the bsa and install it like any other mod that contains a meshes and textures folder. You should also use my Compatability Skeleton as some animations from SexoutNG require FAFF and/or BnB.

You need the Sexout NG data fomod. I am using 1.0.1. But since there are no esp/esm files in it' date=' any version higher than that should work.

[/quote']

Where does one find that fomod? I'm guessing it's this thread, but I'm not sure which of the many files mentioned in the first post I need.

By the way, I'm still clueless as to what the NG in SexoutNG means. New generation? Are SexoutNG and Sexout different mods?

Ashmedai, is there any chance you can create a post with your version of this on it? I'll make it onto a sticky.

I've just been informed by Astymma that this is the one and only working version of SexoutNG for Fallout 3, so we think its quite important. Or you could just write something up (basic specs, requirements, how to install, etc) and I could add it to the OP of this thread instead.

It is up to you.

Cheers.

ok, so far i'm using AnimatedProstitution, which doesnt work with wastelandplayer and hasnt got many quests - only the one to activate the sex topics.

i'd love to see something like AP with loversrapers or joburgh...

i certainly hope you're still working on sexoutF3 because it being modular like lovers mods would be great.

i have tons of ideas and would possibly have gotten them to work myself yet, if computer wouldnt need the user to learn compiler languages. i tried scripting for NWN back then and got lost in my own code too easily - i just suck at coding.

if you need retextures or minor edits done in nifskope, i'll gladly help you out with that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's working without problems.

In F3 you don't need to use numeric value of such objects and can use for example code (see note *):

set sexoutng.actora to getself

Important requirements mentioned above in brief:

1. fose_1_7.dll (269 kB) MUST replace original dll (264 kB) file in main game directory (backup old before overwrite)

2. You need standard Sexout - Data.fomod: http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=11506 (internal fomod C# script (script class) should be edited or deleted)

3. It's possible that some animations require skeleton modified by Astymma

Some additional notes:

1. So far no conflicts detected with AP and Sexus (animations-related)

2. There is no evidence of any abnormalities or instability

3. (*) It is possible to use simple configuration txt file as a MCM replacement in the beginning.

Any help in creating a configuration file to replace the lack of MCM in FO3 would be great. Haven't been able to find any tutorials on how to do this.

hello. so the animations work fine, but the male body keeps disappearing on me. Any ideas on how to fix it?

You'll need to make sure that when you installed SexoutNG - Data that you rename the BSA file. "Sexout - Nudes.bsa" should be named "Sexout3 - Nudes.bsa". If that fails for you, make sure you put an "upperbodymale-erect.nif" in data\meshes\characters\_male. Or, if this is easier, extract the bsa and install it like any other mod that contains a meshes and textures folder. You should also use my Compatability Skeleton as some animations from SexoutNG require FAFF and/or BnB.

I've installed all the necessary files correctly, using the different methods suggested, yet still have the invisible male body problem as well. Any further insights?

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I've begun doing some modding and I'm interested in looking at the SexOut to see which system I want to use in my mods (SexOut vs Sexus vs AP).

I've AP and Sexus, but all the links in this thread that point to the fabled Fallout 3 SexOut are no longer valid due to the new site design. I'm hoping that someone could please point me in the correct direction (since a search seemed to constantly pull up the New Vegas version) or perhaps place it in a clearly labeled Fallout 3 - Sexout type header in the Downloads section?

Thank you for any assistance that can be provided.

Ashmedai, is there any chance you can create a post with your version of this on it? I'll make it onto a sticky.

I've just been informed by Astymma that this is the one and only working version of SexoutNG for Fallout 3, so we think its quite important. Or you could just write something up (basic specs, requirements, how to install, etc) and I could add it to the OP of this thread instead.

It is up to you.

Cheers.

Do you want me to create a new post under downloads? I can reupload the mod, dll and plugin. I assume it should still work with whatever has beenupdated on sexoutng data.

I will not be able to provide much support, though. As you can tell by how long it took me to reply, I don't check the forums very often.

It is up to you.

Cheers.

Do you want me to create a new post under downloads? I can reupload the mod, dll and plugin. I assume it should still work with whatever has beenupdated on sexoutng data.

I will not be able to provide much support, though. As you can tell by how long it took me to reply, I don't check the forums very often.

No problem. Do that, if you can, just write up a basic spec, like what it does, what you need to run it, etc. Since you won't keep checking up on it, it is better to make it as informative as you can before you put it up again.

Thanks a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I tried following the instructions, installing the data.fomod for sexoutng and getting fose 1.7 in the same directory as the .exe, FOMM says ng installed without problems, but the key commands don't work and the console commands pop up error message suggesting that sexout isn't plugged in at all?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I opened the fomod as a zip file and its showing me a folder called fomod, and two bsa files. Sexout - T6M.bsa and Sexout - SSR.bsa. Inside the fomod folder is Sexout - Roberts.bsa and Sexout - Breezes. bsa. Along with a script.cs which I assume is a file that tells the fomod how to install. So what exactly am I doing here to get this extracted to the right place, and what do I have to change for it to work with Sexout3

Are you in the right thread?

This thread is for a version of SexoutNG that works with FO3 -- the official version will not, no matter if you use FOMM, NMM, or a manual install.

That said the latest beta for NG is what you should use (For FONV -- not FO3) and it has three BSAs. Sexout - T6M.bsa, and in the fomod directory a Robers and a Breezes. Default you need the T6M and *one* of the male ones. If you have your own nude male and female bodies installed, you don't need any of them.

Archived