Attempting the possible - Sexout for Fallout 3

vpig

There was no upset involved, its a simple statement of fact. I have both games. When I'm in the mood to play FO3, I'm in the mood to play FO3. Not NV moved to DC. The games are similar but different enough to be individual experiences. And honestly, every merge I've seen for the two are a shit-ton of work. Mods are enough work to install without spending 3 hours on one.

Wouldn't it be wiser to have both games running the same mod that adds sexual content?

Wiser? No. To properly support Requiem' date=' I'd have to make it a requirement for sexout in order to get all the creature lists and so on in place. Sexout for FONV will never properly support creatures (actual creatures, also non-human humanoids like ghouls, supermutants, etc.) from FO3 via requiem without this, or a sexout-requium-patch which amounts to the same thing, and this is just one example. Sexout mods that look for companions are another.

Sexout for FO3 would have none of these problems.

Indeed it is. Even I admit that. I just thought I should mention another sex mod for FO3 since some people(like Kainschilde209) wouldn't take my advice and have sexout working on FO3 by playing it "inside" NV.

He and others, myself included, have our own reasons for that. I own both games, and I'm the author of sexoutNG for crying out loud. I know it better than anyone. *I* think it's a better idea for a native sexout version for FO3 than to try to support it properly in Requiem. That should tell you something.

Finally someone managed to come up with a valid argument and answer my initial question on this thread(even if it was a rhetorical one and even if I may have sounded "arrogant" and/or "ignorant" by looking for answers in a peculiar way).

I guess sexout for FO3 should be made after all, even though sexout for NV partially works for FO3 in NV.

If anyone is interested on testing FO3, I can upload what I have:

- updated FOSE. Enabled tfc from scripts. I'll submit the patch to FOSE, but until then you would need my updated dll. BTW only works on FO3 1.7 and 1.7ng, but I doubt anyone here is running the nongore version.

- ported NVSE extenter plugin to FOSE

- the esm, Sexout3.esm (as good a name as any). It is pretty much the same as SexoutNG 2.4.63 with some minor changes: those punch weapons are gone, I add the script from the rape game plugin to make it easier to test. Some formlists have different contents or are empty (there are no geckos in FO3 for example)

You would need to install the sexout ng data fomod.

I plan to add configuration menus when I have some time.

If anyone is interested on testing FO3' date=' I can upload what I have:

- updated FOSE. Enabled tfc from scripts. I'll submit the patch to FOSE, but until then you would need my updated dll. BTW only works on FO3 1.7 and 1.7ng, but I doubt anyone here is running the nongore version.

- the esm, Sexout3.esm (as good a name as any). It is pretty much the same as SexoutNG 2.4.63 with some minor changes: those punch weapons are gone, I add the script from the rape game plugin to make it easier to test. Some formlists have different contents or are empty (there are no geckos in FO3 for example)

[/quote']

Upload that sucker! Many of us have serious hopes for this, and would be glad to test it for ya!

But would probably be a safe bet for all to 'unplug' any FO3 sex mods that they might have first, then try this out.

And maybe supply a brief set of directions on where to install the .dll and NVSE-EX plugin, for those who might have a spot of trouble. This would probably weed out a few posts of repeated questions about what to do to install this Test Stage of Sexout3. :D

If anyone is interested on testing FO3' date=' I can upload what I have:

[/quote']

a glimpse of hope on the horizon :shy:

i would like to test it. first have to install FO3 again and patch it.

Here is an archive with the dlls and esm. The contents are:

fose_1_7.dll - an update to FOSE to allow TFC from a script

data/Sexout3.esm - the esm

data/fose/plugins/fose_extender.dll - the extender for FO3, corresponds roughly to the nvse extender v6

This works with fallout 3 1.7 only. Any earlier version, you get no animations.

Make sure you have a back up of FOSE, at least of fose_1_7.dll

I don't have an official opcode for the fose plugin, I'm using the same used by nvse_extender. It is unlikely to be a conflict with another plugin, but if you have a lot of fose plugins, who knows...

Uncompress to wherever your fallout executable is.

You need the Sexout NG data fomod. I am using 1.0.1. But since there are no esp/esm files in it, any version higher than that should work.

I copied the script from the sexout rape game plugin (now that I think about it, I forgot to ask permission) into sexout3.esm. So, to initiate an act, come up to an NPC, put the NPC in the crosshair, press any of the following keys for a second or two: , / [

More details about the keys here

You can also test them as explained here for FNV.

IF you really want to use the console, when the game starts, just like with sexoutng, if you open the console, you get the ref ids of the main quest:

SexoutNGMAIN: Sexout      is ..000DC0
SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutNG    is ..019333
SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutBegin is ..0027A8

click on npc, enter:

set "..019333".actora to getself
set "..019333".actorb to player
cios ..0027A8

As for any mod conflicts, consider the usual. Any dance animation plugin will break the sexout animations. I have slave in pose, and that seems to work fine with it. Although, I do run a lot of other mods (fwe, eve, rh, wmx, etc), I do not run any other sex related mods.

I plan to add config menus soon.

sout3_fose_1_7.7z

Thanks for the chance to test this, mate!

ashmedia is this the working fallout 3 sexout

This should be considered testing for the Fallout 3 version' date=' to see if all the bits work for everyone. WIP, still, without the config menus.

Ok, I installed the mod now but what do I need to do to start?

Follow the instructions. You can either move to an NPC, put your crosshairs on it, then press x for a brief couple of seconds for the animation to start OR read the original SexoutNG link he's provided above (with the console IDs/command lines) to start animations by using the console. That's it for now, until Ash adds in the menus.

If you're using Animated Prostitution, Sexus, or any Dance mods, it would probably be good to uncheck these in FOMM, make a 'clean' save, and test out the mod to see if you have any conflicts. If there's no action, then you might have to deactivate archive invalidation, save, reactivate AI, and save again to make a clean, working savegame.

Follow the instructions. You can either move to an NPC, put your crosshairs on it, then press x for a brief couple of seconds for the animation to start OR read the original SexoutNG link he's provided above (with the console IDs/command lines) to start animations by using the console. That's it for now, until Ash adds in the menus.

If you're using Animated Prostitution, Sexus, or any Dance mods, it would probably be good to uncheck these in FOMM, make a 'clean' save, and test out the mod to see if you have any conflicts. If there's no action, then you might have to deactivate archive invalidation, save, reactivate AI, and save again to make a clean, working savegame.

Ah, thanks! I thought there are more things already but at least its something :P

ashmedia is this the working fallout 3 sexout

It is a working sexout plugin for fallout3. I uploaded it for anyone interested on testing it. I'm particularly interested to see if the changes I made to FOSE are stable on other people's games.

It is a port of the base SexoutNG plugin, so there is no immersive quests at all. Basically, just the framework for additional content. There are no configuration menus, yet.

If it works reasonably well, I'll add the menus, and port some of the other metaplugins, like SCR, maybe slavery.

cleansave' date=' archive invalid and all that. Still nothing..

[/quote']

let's see, if we can troubleshoot this.

the new fose_1_7.dll is in the same directory as fose_extender.exe

the data folder has fose\plugins\fose_extender.dll

when a game starts, go to the console, do you see text listing the ref ids of the sexout quests?

when the game starts, fose creates log files. There should be at least two: fose.log and fose_extender.log. Do you have those files? What is in the files?

The fose.log file should have some line towards the bottom about the plugins loaded. It should list all commands registered by fose_extender.dll

The fose_extender.log would have a line saying 'FOSE Extender ready'

do you have any other fose plugins?

cleansave' date=' archive invalid and all that. Still nothing..

[/quote']

let's see, if we can troubleshoot this.

the new fose_1_7.dll is in the same directory as fose_extender.exe

the data folder has fose\plugins\fose_extender.dll

when a game starts, go to the console, do you see text listing the ref ids of the sexout quests?

when the game starts, fose creates log files. There should be at least two: fose.log and fose_extender.log. Do you have those files? What is in the files?

The fose.log file should have some line towards the bottom about the plugins loaded. It should list all commands registered by fose_extender.dll

The fose_extender.log would have a line saying 'FOSE Extender ready'

do you have any other fose plugins?

? ? ? The fose_1_7.dll should be in the base game folder where you have Fallout3.exe AND the original verson of said DLL.

This is what I have....

OK, stuff is loading. Would you try a couple of things on the console.

1 -Go on third person and type:

con_tfc

Does that take you to free camera?

If you go up to a human NPC, and press either the comma or forward slash keys for a couple of seconds (must keep it pressed for a couple of seconds), does anything happen?

If you start the console, select an NPC and type

set "10019333".actorA to getself
set "10019333".actorB to player
cios 100027A8

Does anything happen? Anything on the console?

It's working without problems.

In F3 you don't need to use numeric value of such objects and can use for example code (see note *):

set sexoutng.actora to getself

Important requirements mentioned above in brief:

1. fose_1_7.dll (269 kB) MUST replace original dll (264 kB) file in main game directory (backup old before overwrite)

2. You need standard Sexout - Data.fomod: http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=11506 (internal fomod C# script (script class) should be edited or deleted)

3. It's possible that some animations require skeleton modified by Astymma

Some additional notes:

1. So far no conflicts detected with AP and Sexus (animations-related)

2. There is no evidence of any abnormalities or instability

3. (*) It is possible to use simple configuration txt file as a MCM replacement in the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

reinstalled fallout 3 for this mod, so far it works, but upon reading thru the comments the buttons for the "NPC rapes player", and the "PC rapes NPC" keep changing.

which buttons are they? so far the ] key works for me as the getting raped key, not sure which other key is used for the player raping others.

anyway, its a success for fallout 3 great work!

edit: the forword slash key for PC raping others. didn't press long enough apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

Any news or is the project dead?

dead? I wouldn't say that, but it will take a while for me to do any updates. One I'm far too busy lately to give much time to the game, and two, I've been waiting for the changes in nvse plugin and sexoutng to stabilize so I can migrate them to fo3. But mostly too busy.

I have some ideas for content plugins, but the lack of free time ...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived