Attempting the possible - Sexout for Fallout 3

vpig

Hmm.. the fomod I got is.... SexoutNG 2.6.79.Data.FOMOD. Is this the right one? I am looking for the one that will work on Fallout 3, not Fallout NV.

If its not the right one, could you direct me to where the right one is?

Also, I have nude female skins, but I do not believe I have nude male skins.

The maker of Sexout for Fallout 3 posted a beta somewhere in this thread, I believe, though I'm not going to go looking for you. What you've downloaded is made for NV, not Fallout 3, and will crash your game if you get it installed.

It's working without problems.

In F3 you don't need to use numeric value of such objects and can use for example code (see note *):

set sexoutng.actora to getself

Important requirements mentioned above in brief:

1. fose_1_7.dll (269 kB) MUST replace original dll (264 kB) file in main game directory (backup old before overwrite)

2. You need standard Sexout - Data.fomod: http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=11506 (internal fomod C# script (script class) should be edited or deleted)

3. It's possible that some animations require skeleton modified by Astymma

Some additional notes:

1. So far no conflicts detected with AP and Sexus (animations-related)

2. There is no evidence of any abnormalities or instability

3. (*) It is possible to use simple configuration txt file as a MCM replacement in the beginning.

If you are talking about this post here, the link provided for Sexout - Data is broken.

Given people just keep coming and going, I think it would be a great idea if I were to just sit down with someone and sort this out instead of doing it over the course of an entire day waiting for responses.

My Skype is tykune1987 and my yahoo is Foxtai1987

If someone knows how to get this test mod working, please do hit me up.

With my latest test, it seems my body disappears except for my head, hands, and armor. Same for the one I am initating it with as well which I assume is due to missing nude mods. But also, the animations are not working at all, so I have no idea what is going on there too.

If the animations are not working, then you probably don't have FOSE installed.

BSAs don't need their contents removed, the entire point behind BSAs is to put things in them.

It sounds like you may need to install nude mods.  I've never used the Fallout 3 version of Sexout so I'm not sure how it does bodyswapping.

This is a forum made up of people coming here in their spare time.  It's the nature of the place for people to be coming and going.

Done and done. Sexout3 appears on my list, but Roberts and T6M does not... which is odd as I would assume that Roberts needs its meshes extracted somehow. Is this normal?

Appears on what 'list'? The mod list? The BSAs are not mods. I think you should give up on this endeavour and get some experience with complete and working mods before trying something as beta and untested at this one, that requires a certain level of modding knowledge on the users part.

how far off is this mod?

One million years. It's incomplete, likely not 100% functional, and nobody is working on it.

Honestly, with how cheap the NV ultimate edition is during Steam sales and all the improvements to NVSE, it's probably better for people to get their Sexout fix by running the content for both games in TTW.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Instead of trying to get Sexout running on FO3, it'd just be more productive and much easier to concentrate on making TTW content I would think. Given the fact that Sexout (more or less) already works with TTW, and the relative stability of TTW. And the fact that a lot of the people behind sexout jumped ship to skyrim.

I sorta agree, but then there's people like me who can't use TTW, for Sexout or otherwise, who wouldn't mind having a dedicated Sexout framework for FO3.

Such a thing is possible. if you read the whole thread, you'll see the OP was making decent progress. It just was not finished, and nobody is working on it right now. Need to improve the modder:player ratio around here. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

If I can be of any service to you on this monumental endeavor, I will be happy to. I do have a resource for Strap-on's that is a specific mod for Fallout 3 , if that helps. I can easily setup my Fallout 3 install to a near vanilla install, just body skins, Dimons and Breeze for testing purposes and try to help you with isolating script issues.

Archived