I seem to have a black screen after i make a new game. I have no idea why this is happening

I have the same issue. Is there any fix for this? when i open task manager it says skyrim is running not that it is not responding.
Did you a)download this last night before 0.1.1 update or b)try to use LAL 2.4.0? That issue you quoted was resolved for IS 0.1.1 and LAL 2.4.1 so it is one of those things or you have an entirely different issue. Note that LAL itself has to be loaded after some mods (like requiem I think, or maybe that was skyre,can't remember) or it will hang like that.

I seem to have a black screen after i make a new game. I have no idea why this is happening

I have the same issue. Is there any fix for this? when i open task manager it says skyrim is running not that it is not responding.
Did you a)download this last night before 0.1.1 update or b)try to use LAL 2.4.0? That issue you quoted was resolved for IS 0.1.1 and LAL 2.4.1 so it is one of those things or you have an entirely different issue. Note that LAL itself has to be loaded after some mods (like requiem I think, or maybe that was skyre,can't remember) or it will hang like that.

I had the same issue for some reason, rechecked my load order and such and everything was in order, as well as all mods being up to date. I fixed it by starting a new game with immerslave deactivated, then saving, then reloading from there. I still think the bug needs to be addressed but its not too hard of a workaround for  me

Going to try this out for sure (A great replacement for LADL would be awesome to have, it's my favourite way to start a new game!). Thank you so much for developing this!

However, please add me to the "Please cull the hard dependencies on SD and Sneak Tools" group. I have SD installed, so that one doesn't matter much for me personally, but Sneak Tools is something I'd rather not have to install. My load order is really bloated already, so everything I have to install hurts and I have otherwise little use for a sneaky mod (I had it installed for a while but turned out that I never really make use of it...)

I had the same issue for some reason, rechecked my load order and such and everything was in order, as well as all mods being up to date. I fixed it by starting a new game with immerslave deactivated, then saving, then reloading from there. I still think the bug needs to be addressed but its not too hard of a workaround for  me

Thanks for the update. If at some point I can reproduce it I'll try to address it. Otherwise, unless someone can get me a log from a blackscreen I'm not sure what I can do. 

please add me to the "Please cull the hard dependencies on SD and Sneak Tools" group.

Will do. I will find some way to address this, even if I have to extract the hood out as a separate download.

I don't mind rolling my own sneak hood, just a basic interchange of bounty on equip/unequip without all the frills of possibly getting caught,  merchants not talking to you (which I personally like, since it makes you take the hood off and risk getting caught) ,etc., but I don't want to get into creating meshes and such just yet and there's not a good mesh I could use freely (if someone wants to provide one I'd love to use it). 

So, yeah, it might be a separate download like the gag cutting mod, and just provide a blindfold (since SD would play nicer with a blindfold I think).

I might make a special blindfold that is severable with a dagger but otherwise locked - or just use a non-locked one. Idunno. Making a special one would mess with DD a lot, but adding cutting to it would override DD allowing you to get out of all locked blindfolds easier. If someone has an opinion on this, you're free to let me know.

The new blindness is awesome but could put the difficulty over the top without a semiquick means of getting out of it.

I have the same issue.  Is there any fix for this? when i open task manager it says skyrim is running not that it is not responding.

I had the same issue, then I checked and found that I had an old version of Alternate Start. Downloading the new version seemed to fix it.

I do still have one issue, when speaking to the statue of Mara I've only got two options, to either escape the cell the or be a Warlocks Thrall, there's no escaped slave option or similar.

I had the same issue, then I checked and found that I had an old version of Alternate Start. Downloading the new version seemed to fix it.

I do still have one issue, when speaking to the statue of Mara I've only got two options, to either escape the cell the or be a Warlocks Thrall, there's no escaped slave option or similar.

I'll see tonight if there is anything that might be causing that, those two shouldn't even be on the same page. It should look exactly like the screenshot shown here.

Thanks for responding Arbiter. Im pretty sure I have the latest versions of all requirements. I have SD+ installed and have tried starting it, not starting it and ticked limited removal as suggested. My last attempt was using the "escaped but still in a bad place" my character appears and the hood equips but then its CTD time. My papyrus is full of error this and error that but half the mods that are mentioned I haven't ever installed let alone used. So I think they might be false positives.

Papyrus attached if you have time to look at it and /apology mode on,  if there's a reason for this that isn't connected to the mod !

:D

[07/22/2014 - 02:26:12AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Prisonertest [Ningheim] raceId=302002074

You said half the mods you haven't installed or used... do you use SOS? In other words, is this a guy? Because I guess the biggest thing I forgot to mention is that this is completely untested for males. I didn't even think about it, honestly, as I didn't think DD worked out of the box for males (there's some mod that allows it or something I think?). Also, are you using a non-vanilla race?

Seeing as the hood is a mostly unused asset in ZaZ it might not have a proper male version, or might be a problem for non-vanilla races.

If that error is totally random and you're using a female with vanilla race, let me know. Otherwise I'm not sure at what point I'll be able to support A)males and B)non-vanilla races (probably when I give the option to use blindfold instead of hood).

I do not say much at all but i just wanted to say i tried all the starts with the slaves ones and had no troubles with them and i always use Ningheim race the hood and all worked great.  Thanks for sharing

edit::   i was using LAl  2.41 and this ones 1.1

Yeah, even when I did the spawn in the sunken ship option it didn't give me an armbinder. That and apparently the harness suddenly messes with my body. Something with UNP I assume.

The harness from DD extension mess with all body with weight >0.

The mod work ok for me but just the cuting gag option seems to not work, I've got the choice but nothing happen no a message nothing when I click on it.

I encounter another strange bug with DD_Helpless, I've choose the escape from this very cell and when the ghost rape me I ended with unremovable wrist cuff. How to get rid of these ?

Yeah, even when I did the spawn in the sunken ship option it didn't give me an armbinder. That and apparently the harness suddenly messes with my body. Something with UNP I assume.

The harness from DD extension mess with all body with weight >0.

The mod work ok for me but just the cuting gag option seems to not work, I've got the choice but nothing happen no a message nothing when I click on it.

I encounter another strange bug with DD_Helpless, I've choose the escape from this very cell and when the ghost rape me I ended with unremovable wrist cuff. How to get rid of these ?

Man I didn't even know the ghosts could do that, ha. You should probably go into helpless and remove the likelihood of being given random items. Aside from an owner removing them, I'm not sure how - you might have to go around and ask people to help. 

Are you loading the gag cutting esp last? It should go after any DD stuff, that script has to override the DD one. If you have an old loose script from DD in your mod folder that script will always override any bsa - I believe it's zad_gagquest or something similar, and if it's in there in loose form you'll need to remove it (all loose scripts should be removed in favor of DD bsas or you will have problems down the line). Or it could be that I screwed it up when I took it out of the main esp, I'll take a look later.

even when I did the spawn in the sunken ship option it didn't give me an armbinder.

Onikujo, the very first thing I'll do is address any lack of armbinder, that's really annoying for you to have to deal with, sorry.

I do not say much at all but i just wanted to say i tried all the starts with the slaves ones and had no troubles with them and i always use Ningheim race the hood and all worked great.  Thanks for sharing

edit::   i was using LAl  2.41 and this ones 1.1

Thank you! Glad everything worked out.

Had a strange/funny bug happen when testing this. When I happened to load a game I started -before- installing ImmerSlave, the quest would start anyway and tie the poor character up on the spot.

Lol, damn, sorry. For now disable if you're going with another save. Unless you want it to work for that save. I'll probably have to kill it in the init function if the beginning is completed.

okay i had version 2.4.0 after I updated that problem was solved.

so approached the statue there was no conversation about being a slave.  I chose surprise me and it started the dark brotherhood obviously not one you messed with.

I then chose left for dead and I was transported south of riften and outfitted in full gear.  I installed the cut the gag addon. when I tried I was given the option but nothing happened.

Made my way down to Shor Stone the bandits from fort greenwall came out and gathered around and just laughed.  I was able to kill them all by punching them without them fighting back.  I suspect this was a conflict between Deviously Helpless, Defeat and Death Alternative.  At no time was I being raped so strange.

Then I had a strange scene in Shor Stone.  I had transformed the hood to a mask before getting there.  I have ddrestrained installed. I mrphed the blacksmith to try and get the gag removed.  He thought I was coming on to him and started to tit fuck me.  Well of course he had to remove the hood so a guard comes up and tries to arrest me.  well absentmindedly I responded to the guard was transported somewhere white the blacksmith not with me somehow was able to finish and I was stuck in white nowhere.

Now I don't think the last 2 were issues with your mod just included them as a laugh.

okay i had version 2.4.0 after I updated that problem was solved.

so approached the statue there was no conversation about being a slave.  I chose surprise me and it started the dark brotherhood obviously not one you messed with.

I then chose left for dead and I was transported south of riften and outfitted in full gear.  I installed the cut the gag addon. when I tried I was given the option but nothing happened.

Made my way down to Shor Stone the bandits from fort greenwall came out and gathered around and just laughed.  I was able to kill them all by punching them without them fighting back.  I suspect this was a conflict between Deviously Helpless, Defeat and Death Alternative.  At no time was I being raped so strange.

Then I had a strange scene in Shor Stone.  I had transformed the hood to a mask before getting there.  I have ddrestrained installed. I mrphed the blacksmith to try and get the gag removed.  He thought I was coming on to him and started to tit fuck me.  Well of course he had to remove the hood so a guard comes up and tries to arrest me.  well absentmindedly I responded to the guard was transported somewhere white the blacksmith not with me somehow was able to finish and I was stuck in white nowhere.

Now I don't think the last 2 were issues with your mod just included them as a laugh.

Sounds like a weird day :) Not sure why dialog options are not showing up for you. You didn't have a save loaded without IS that you then tried to use IS on? Only other thing I can think is that LAL is somehow set up such that it overrides conversation options (load order where it is after IS somehow, but then it should crash)

Don't feel compelled to work on something because I'm whining.

It's so far a great mod, and I'm glad it's here.

It's a problem, yo I'll solve it (Vanilla Ice reference)

What's sneak tools used for in this mod?
Are there  known incompatibilities already?I keep getting CTDs after the Bethesda logo,I have all the requirements installed but im still investigating this.Checking if every mod is up to date but it could be some other mod that's causing the CTD because its incompatible.

Are there  known incompatibilities already?I keep getting CTDs after the Bethesda logo,I have all the requirements installed but im still investigating this.Checking if every mod is up to date but it could be some other mod that's causing the CTD because its incompatible.

Load your current loadorder in TS5Edit (just press ok on the checked items) It will tell you if some ESM/ESP/Mod is missing.

Load your current loadorder in TS5Edit (just press ok on the checked items) It will tell you if some ESM/ESP/Mod is missing.

Nah wrye bash shows a green box on the mod but sneak tools is red (not the box,the text underground)

Don't feel compelled to work on something because I'm whining.

It's so far a great mod, and I'm glad it's here.

Onikujo, I tested and the armbinder works for me. It is the DD expansion armbinder (ebonite) so make sure you have the DD expansion installed properly, that's about all the advice I can give you since I can't reproduce on my end. Not sure where to go next on this, let me know if you have any ideas.

Nah wrye bash shows a green box on the mod but sneak tools is red (not the box,the text underground)

Like he said use tes5edit and see where it messes up. This is the most surefire way to fix this issue. If it doesn't mess up then there's not a load order problem (99%). But this sounds like a loadorder problem since it's not when you load into the game world but right after the logo.

Its a nice mod,thanks for sharing,but i cant see the option'Im trying to escape this cell' and it was always CTD after i chose the shipwreck start,could you help me find the reason?

You can only see the option if you mousewheel down on the menu, it's hidden below the rest. May not be your issue but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

For the CTD if you can get me a log file that would be helpful. Do you have hdthighheels installed (requirement for DD?). Cause the slave girls all have high heels, even though they're dead, which is why there is some spam in the beginning about positioning for the shipwreck. Any extra info you can give will be helpful.

Okay funny thing so Immersiveslave is loaded last. I moved the cutgag addon to be after that,  took out skyrimbound obviously no longer needed and the dialog is there.  I think skyrimbound was probably blocking it somehow.

so now we are going to test some scenarios, first caught by bandits it loads in and deviously helpless has all the bandits raping me.  of course it is blowjobs somehow accomplished with both the hood and gag still in place. no armbinder but my hands are bound in SD fashion. ran away and the field that surrounds you killed all the wolves that attacked. Not sure why SD has that do that.  so i stop before the bridge to get to whiterun to let the escape timer go down so i don't fry any guards or townspeople and i get stuck

next caught by vampires I load in the vampires start attacking and then my gear is changed.  once again i am orally raped through my hood and gag by some female vampires. again no armbinder just the SD bindings.   so i look around for a knife to cut the bindings no luck.  so I attempt to pickpocket my owner.  i have the option but don't see the inventory.  I did nothing with sneak tools other than install it didn't even look at the MCM if it had one.

next i tried the necromancer in blackreach.  load in say she wants to rape me(big surprise) then i get the message she claws helpless at my belt!!!!! she is my owner she has the key.  Okay deviously helpless has to go.  I was also not able to mrph at her or pickpocket her.

Moving on I am on a shipwrecked slave ship I start to load in swimming in the water and items are starting to be added and CTD.

okay I am  going to remove deviouslyy helpless,  going to go through the uninstall for SD but not do a true uninstall so the resources should be there.  Going to check sneak tools and see if you can disable the mod in an MCM and then try some scenarios again.

I am not complaining I know this is in beta, it has some cool features you should be proud of.  I will play around with it for the next few days. If I can get it stable I'll keep at it otherwise I'll go back to SkyrimBound

My particular problem is I don't like chastity belts.  I don't think the framework handles them correctly.  It should check to see if belt is on and a gag, if both there all thoughts of rape should go out the window.  Chastiy belts are not about bound sex they are all about how to remove it before it drives the pc made.  I like both the quests in devious devices because they are specifically about that and they also don't add a gag (well not til much later if I recall)  You do look very pretty all bound up like that but that is it.  Just my personal opinion.

Installed the mods again and still get CTDs.On wrye bash ImmerSlave has an orange box now but thats normal.(Mod A wants mod C to be loaded 2nd,mod B wants mod C to be loaded 3rd.Either mod A or B will get an orange box).
Ted5Edit doesn't spit out any errors.

The game is not CTDing AT the Bethesda logo like it usually does (well for me at least) its CTDing AFTER the Bethesda Logo,at the Skyrim logo before the menu buttons are loaded.

Attached a log file in case you want to see it.

EDIT**Redownloaded LAL,sneak tools and ImmerSlave but the problem still occurs.

Thats what I meant what it looks like in WryeBash

6dsoqa.png

Thanks for responding Arbiter. Im pretty sure I have the latest versions of all requirements. I have SD+ installed and have tried starting it, not starting it and ticked limited removal as suggested. My last attempt was using the "escaped but still in a bad place" my character appears and the hood equips but then its CTD time. My papyrus is full of error this and error that but half the mods that are mentioned I haven't ever installed let alone used. So I think they might be false positives.

Papyrus attached if you have time to look at it and /apology mode on,  if there's a reason for this that isn't connected to the mod !

:D

[07/22/2014 - 02:26:12AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Prisonertest [Ningheim] raceId=302002074

You said half the mods you haven't installed or used... do you use SOS? In other words, is this a guy? Because I guess the biggest thing I forgot to mention is that this is completely untested for males. I didn't even think about it, honestly, as I didn't think DD worked out of the box for males (there's some mod that allows it or something I think?). Also, are you using a non-vanilla race?

Seeing as the hood is a mostly unused asset in ZaZ it might not have a proper male version, or might be a problem for non-vanilla races.

If that error is totally random and you're using a female with vanilla race, let me know. Otherwise I'm not sure at what point I'll be able to support A)males and B)non-vanilla races (probably when I give the option to use blindfold instead of hood).

No Sir, its a girl character. I do use SoS though. Latest version.

:)

@Exidrial I'll take a look at the log. (EDIT) The only thing I can tell from that is hdtHighHeel, do you have it installed? I don't recognize the rest so I'm not sure what I can do. Shoot me a load order and I'll take a look. (EDIT2) you can try removing the dependency for sneak tools in tesVedit and see if it at least makes it past the loading page when it doesn't use it. It only calls sneak tools if you choose to convert the blind hood when you take it off, otherwise everything should work unless the error straight up nukes the game.

@rkoelsch1 You'll definitely get all sorts of different things happen if you also have deviously helpless. I'm removing the hood and gag for the SD starts asap. You can't get the bindings off until you please your master enough. That's an SD thing. I'll need a log from somebody concerning any CTDs in the shipwreck. 

@everyone I uploaded a new version of gag cutting, hopefully it will work for you. Note that any other mod around here that deals with gags may have a conflict if they change zadgagscript.