Downloaded and installed sneak tools VIA mod org, immerslave.esp wont recgonzie sneak tools.

Why ?

Does skyrim fail to start? If so make sure the name of the esp is what immerslave is looking for. It might not matter gameplay wise just choose to discard the mask when you take the hood off (it may crash idunno).

I just put the files into skyrim DATA folder instead of using MO and it started, but now i get the black screen.. so im gonna look into that; thanks the fast responce

Np make sure you have my latest file 0.1.1 and the latest lal. I updated my file like an hour ago.

Downloaded and installed sneak tools VIA mod org, immerslave.esp wont recgonzie sneak tools.

Why ?

Does skyrim fail to start? If so make sure the name of the esp is what immerslave is looking for. It might not matter gameplay wise just choose to discard the mask when you take the hood off (it may crash idunno).

I just put the files into skyrim DATA folder instead of using MO and it started, but now i get the black screen.. so im gonna look into that; thanks the fast responce

Np make sure you have my latest file 0.1.1 and the latest lal. I updated my file like an hour ago.

Ok here is one for you, when i used the start that the PC becomes a captured slave for any of the 3 it loads then i click the 2 menus pertaining to the hood, then it crashes.

Yet, there other loads seem to work fine

http://pastebin.com/WHrnAdbV

^ PaPlog.

As you can tell there is like 1,000,000 errors.

Tried two senario's, Vampires and Electromancer.  With the Vampires, I get into the lair but CTD as soon as the devices start to equip. With the Electromancer the same though on one attempt I got one punishment scene (the default scenario when being enslaved with SD) but CTD's when I tried to please my master. I have limited removal ticked in SD and Zaz animations are registered. As far as I can see, I have all the requirements and I get no errors with LOOT/TES5-edit

Anyone got any ideas? Should I post my papyrus? I don't pretend to understand it myself.

:P

I tried several re-captured starts and all seemed to work well (except that sometimes I had to re-do the dialog with the Mara statue to get it to progress)

however... when I loaded a game in progress it applied DD stuff as if I had just started via this mod. I am guessing that isn't supposed to happen so thought I'd let you know.

Sounds like a fun mod :)

The next version of SD will make integration a lot easier with much better support of Devious Devices. Maybe another week or two (I know.. I have said that for the past month).

Future versions of SD will make integration easier and allow to trigger enslavement through StorageUtil variables. 

I didn't have a crash from the hood, I think you need sneak tools patch,

Is there a model for nipple piercings and if not how do we add it.

There isn't, I left that stuff in there but those are devious devices without meshes. I found some decent meshes but I'm pretty sure I can't use them, so I didn't integrate them. I assume DD will add meshes eventually, thus the reason I left it.

Actually, the latest version of the Paradise Halls v0.7.3 patch can be found here.  GAntono got permission from the Paradise Halls author to post a patch he made so we combined our patches into a single one and he uploaded it to the Nexus.

Thanks man, that's awesome. I made my own DD patch for PH back in like January, and it was a pain, and wrapped up with a bunch of other crap so I left it alone once I found your patch. Anyway, I will update the OP.

Just so you know, SD+ integration is really the only reason I have to try this out. Thought I'd pipe up since there was a good bit of naysaying along those lines.

Anyway, going to give it  a whirl nowish, thanks for sharing.

Tried two senario's, Vampires and Electromancer.  With the Vampires, I get into the lair but CTD as soon as the devices start to equip. With the Electromancer the same though on one attempt I got one punishment scene (the default scenario when being enslaved with SD) but CTD's when I tried to please my master. I have limited removal ticked in SD and Zaz animations are registered. As far as I can see, I have all the requirements and I get no errors with LOOT/TES5-edit

Anyone got any ideas? Should I post my papyrus? I don't pretend to understand it myself.

:P

I'm not sure. Vampires always takes  a second because the effect LAL applies makes you sit there and wait, but I've never had any problems in this area. Do you have the latest version of all the requirements, DD and SexLab, etc? DD and SD have logs you can look at, but I can't remember well enough to tell you where the log is stored (probably where normal logs are stored) or if it can be stored without an ini edit. If you get your hand on a log paste it in here and I'll take a look. BTW I am at work and then have a lot to do when I get home so I might not be able to look at this until late tonight or tomorrow evening.

I tried several re-captured starts and all seemed to work well (except that sometimes I had to re-do the dialog with the Mara statue to get it to progress)

however... when I loaded a game in progress it applied DD stuff as if I had just started via this mod. I am guessing that isn't supposed to happen so thought I'd let you know.

Never had that Mara statue problem. I do sometimes have the problem that I'll mousewheel down and then it'll still pick the top selection when I click.

I will take a look at the loading problem. I hope that's an isolated case but it could easily be my rudimentary scripting failing me. If anyone else gets this please let me know.

Sounds like a fun mod  :)

The next version of SD will make integration a lot easier with much better support of Devious Devices. Maybe another week or two (I know.. I have said that for the past month).

Future versions of SD will make integration easier and allow to trigger enslavement through StorageUtil variables. 

Thanks man, good to hear. I love SD, though I'm used to being forced to walk back to your owner rather than being able to run around with them forever losing patience, etc. I may be able to pitch in and test/help at some point once these (ImmerSlave) initial issues are out of the way.

-The hood/head is invissible. (all non Vanilla-Races)

I am using UNP

- Skyrim Unbound is not working (but it works with LADL)

Damn, I've never messed with non-vanilla races. The hood mesh/texture is from ZaZ so I can't say I know what to do for non-vanillla races. I will probably make the hood an option with a blindfold as the alternative (was going to anyway) so maybe that will have to be the solution. If anyone else has an idea as to why this is, let me know.

I probably won't support unbound, but if I were to look at it at some point a good start would be my being able to download unbound as it is currently unavailable on nexus. Is it here on LL?

You need to add headhunters mission and return to the owner

Yep. I mention that in the spoiler. It will be a while if I do.

Thanks for responding Arbiter. Im pretty sure I have the latest versions of all requirements. I have SD+ installed and have tried starting it, not starting it and ticked limited removal as suggested. My last attempt was using the "escaped but still in a bad place" my character appears and the hood equips but then its CTD time. My papyrus is full of error this and error that but half the mods that are mentioned I haven't ever installed let alone used. So I think they might be false positives.

Papyrus attached if you have time to look at it and /apology mode on,  if there's a reason for this that isn't connected to the mod !

:D

I have DDrestrained also,

Trouble Im running into is that sometimes I can speak to the master and shortly CtD

Its been difficult to get this started I've had to be real patient waiting for mods to initialize all over again, that and I upgraded Death Alternative which took a while for the game to register.

Thanks for responding Arbiter. Im pretty sure I have the latest versions of all requirements. I have SD+ installed and have tried starting it, not starting it and ticked limited removal as suggested. My last attempt was using the "escaped but still in a bad place" my character appears and the hood equips but then its CTD time. My papyrus is full of error this and error that but half the mods that are mentioned I haven't ever installed let alone used. So I think they might be false positives.

Papyrus attached if you have time to look at it and /apology mode on,  if there's a reason for this that isn't connected to the mod !

:D

[07/22/2014 - 02:26:12AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Prisonertest [Ningheim] raceId=302002074

You said half the mods you haven't installed or used... do you use SOS? In other words, is this a guy? Because I guess the biggest thing I forgot to mention is that this is completely untested for males. I didn't even think about it, honestly, as I didn't think DD worked out of the box for males (there's some mod that allows it or something I think?). Also, are you using a non-vanilla race?

Seeing as the hood is a mostly unused asset in ZaZ it might not have a proper male version, or might be a problem for non-vanilla races.

If that error is totally random and you're using a female with vanilla race, let me know. Otherwise I'm not sure at what point I'll be able to support A)males and B)non-vanilla races (probably when I give the option to use blindfold instead of hood).

I have DDrestrained also,

Trouble Im running into is that sometimes I can speak to the master and shortly CtD

Its been difficult to get this started I've had to be real patient waiting for mods to initialize all over again, that and I upgraded Death Alternative which took a while for the game to register.

Would you mind posting a log file? Not sure if that'd be SD or IS. SD does have some problems that need to be ironed out. IS hands control over and basically just keeps track of whether you have a hood or gag on after that, and then finishes itself. But there could be some inter-mod problem going on that I could address.

And yes, waiting for mods is a pain. Imagine testing a new start 50 times in a day :D

Man I just started another one, so I gotta regen the log,

Something in the back of my head is wondering if DDrestrained supports the Ebonite Gag, I was thinking I'd crack open Tes edit and swap the ebonite stuff out for standard Devious Devices in the slaveoutfits of your mod to just avoid that.

Honestly I might just get rid of the gag cause it just doesn't play well with SD+

I know there is some sort of plan in play to intergrate the gag better with SD+ but that seems a ways off.

Edit

Alright so its not reproducible,

But I can tell just playing that I have to many mods that are startup sensitive all trying to fire off the moment I get into the bandit camp.

SOS sounds mods demand actual click to activate

A lot notifications from Devious Devices

So this time the Hood Notification didn't go off properly,

Im thinking that removing the hood and gag would help avoid startup problems in heavy load orders, I could try disabling some mods that demand attention at startup and put them in after and see if that changes anything.

Man I just started another one, so I gotta regen the log,

Something in the back of my head is wondering if DDrestrained supports the Ebonite Gag, I was thinking I'd crack open Tes edit and swap the ebonite stuff out for standard Devious Devices in the slaveoutfits of your mod to just avoid that.

Honestly I might just get rid of the gag cause it just doesn't play well with SD+

I know there is some sort of plan in play to intergrate the gag better with SD+ but that seems a ways off.

It certainly doesn't play well with SD. I wanted to release a beta and iron out bugs, of course the gag half disappearing in SD is one of the bugs, and the only thing I can really do is remove the gag for those starts, in which case i have to redo the IS quest, which I have to redo anyway if I give an option to not use hood (and of course the hood stays on during some scenes where it wouldn't normally). Might just start you in recaptured starts without gag and hood and reconfigure the mini quest for IS.

Not sure you could swap in TesEdit alone, because they come from different libraries (libs, xlibs) so swapping references might result in worse problems (might not, depending on how TesEdit handles changing references/libraries). In the next release I can go for the regular gag so that you can test, there was no real reason to go with ebonite other than that it is freakin good looking. 

Of course you could try recompiling the script yourself, but figuring out how to do that and getting all the LAL scripts and such extracted to make it work is a PITA so if you don't mind waiting I'll see what I can do.

Ya that would be really cool,

I think for the SD+ start it would really help if the hood and gag were not part of the kit,

Cause I mean talking to master is the real fun, also considering that SD+ and restrained haven't entirely ironed out the difficulties yet it might be the best thing to do.

Then there is the heavy load order issue for myself and maybe others it'd be prudent that if we start enslaved to have less stuff demanding to go first with papyrus when SD+ is attempting to play a scene,

Another example, character was getting raped via deviously helpless and whipped by SD+ at the same time.