I'm having a problem with Leah. Once I realized how Leah functioned as a mistress, I thought it would be cool to use her as a follower, but still have the slavery aspects active. In other words, I would just never try to get the master key from her. It was working beautifully but she decided to put me in restraints because we were in a safe place, which is fine. That's her prerogative. But, she never gets around to taking them off, even though she says she will when in an unsafe area. I wandered all over a large area and went into dungeons, but she never removed the restraints. She even tried to add more when we returned to safe places, but they never appeared because these were still on. When I try to get anyone to remove them they say that they can't because they are enchanted, so it seems that Leah is the only one who can remove them. This would be fine if she removed them, realized that they were on, ore even could remove them as she says that she is unable to. So, it is great fun for a while, but I do need my character to be functional at least part of the time. Anyone figure out a way to get her to work as a follower/mistress?

I also used the FREE ME! to see what would happen. She just adds new restraints that do the same thing.

2 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

so it seems that Leah is the only one who can remove them

Masterkey unlock those devices. Steal key from Leash -  unlock it  - and then probably in wild place she not put back those. But in city - always. After unlock you can throw master key away to stop ending quest.

Anyway if you want those type of relationship - use devious followers mod. There is chance that you will be sold as slave to your follower and it ends only when you repay your fine to follower. Also it can be hard to stop because your follower master controls all your gold and debt grows bigger with time. Also this mod can help check what type of environment you have: if your follower is deactivated as devious - repay all debt to her and say you don't want her as devious follower - then system messages say you what type of location is : city, wildplace, dungeon. I hope DCL uses the same type to detect where you are and deactivate those devices.

Edited: Also those Leash devices are bugged and not work without ddi timeshield fixes - that means if you got on punish devices in masterkey stealing process you can unlock those immediately after got it on - just press unlock. Note: If LEash put on devices not as punish devices to caught on stealing process - those devices haven't timed lock and opens only with masterkey. And as i remember you can struggle out, picklock, cut out from him.

@Kimy After losing blindfold effect after sleeping again i checked script a little. There are some inconsistencies with the actor strip things.

First i want to understand, does HasKeywordString() work for partial keywords? From what i read from doc i would guess it's not:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=HasKeywordString_-_Form

asKeyword: the full name of the keyword. Capitalization does not matter.

Now dcur_library is calling it in strip()

frm.HasKeyWordString("NoStrip")

In DD all items have keyword "SexLabNoStrip". So i don't think you can use partial find, the strip function will think that there is no keyword and goes ahead and removes circlet slot item. But then it further runs StripActor() from SexLab. I think this part might be fine but it gives you more options. In sslActorLibrary it encounters this line:

SexLabUtil.HasKeywordSub(ItemRef, "NoStrip")

That is an actual partial keyword search. Wether that works or not i guess it does, but it's in DLL. I believe you can (and maybe should) also use SexLabUtil function if you want to.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

And i wonder why i always lost blindfold after rape)

only visual. U still have those on. 

I sometime have same problem. If i click on the blindfold in my inventory, it will reappear if i don't have key for it and i got message u have no key to unlock it.

12 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@Kimy After losing blindfold effect after sleeping again i checked script a little. There are some inconsistencies with the actor strip things.

First i want to understand, does HasKeywordString() work for partial keywords? From what i read from doc i would guess it's not:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=HasKeywordString_-_Form

Now dcur_library is calling it in strip()

In DD all items have keyword "SexLabNoStrip". So i don't think you can use partial find, the strip function will think that there is no keyword and goes ahead and removes circlet slot item. But then it further runs StripActor() from SexLab. I think this part might be fine but it gives you more options. In sslActorLibrary it encounters this line:

That is an actual partial keyword search. Wether that works or not i guess it does, but it's in DLL. I believe you can (and maybe should) also use SexLabUtil function if you want to.

You're right. That will not work! I will fix it!

1 hour ago, hungvipbcsok said:

only visual. U still have those on.

Nope after rape still light and i can press on blindfold in inventory and it goes off without any key, struggle, picklock, cut off and no take off animation. It's stays only in inventory but working part are destroyed.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Nope after rape still light and i can press on blindfold in inventory and it goes off without any key, struggle, picklock, cut off and no take off animation. It's stays only in inventory but working part are destroyed.

half the blindfold have been broken for years, I never took the time to note which models exactly though

On 6/16/2020 at 8:19 PM, Elsidia said:

Probably you forgot enable body resize in DCL MCM or after reinstall use body why not support resize.

It's enabled, I get the message for body growing with arousal... and I'm using the same body. Nobody else has this problem? I guess I'll try reverting to a previous version and see if that fixes it, if not I'll just keep digging around to see how to make it work again. Ty

2 hours ago, Muriyari said:

... and I'm using the same body....

Details? When you Batch build everything in Bodyslide, turn morphs on. You know we can't help you if you don't show us almost your entire installation. That's why Technical support section is better for this kind of troubleshooting.

4 hours ago, Muriyari said:

Nobody else has this problem?

I have only with body resize in SSE: with CBBE body butt and breasts not resized. Belly increases normal. I use CBBE special body.  When i use old CBBE HDT body all increases good. But problem to rewrite all armors, dd items to that body because i play without those enlarges.

It's because of wrong bones, sliders in those body. DCL uses bones, sliders what not in others CBBE bodies as HDT.

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Details? When you Batch build everything in Bodyslide, turn morphs on. You know we can't help you if you don't show us almost your entire installation. That's why Technical support section is better for this kind of troubleshooting.

I don't often come to get support for mods, I didn't know for this problem I should provide my mod list, sorry. I use CBBE, not turning morphs on before batch building was the problem, thank you :) Next time I'll use the technical support section. 

I am having an issue with the Chloe quest.  I have her following me, and I asked her about being ready to go, then quest goes to "Head deeper into the ruins. (check imperial corpses)" Checked every single imperial corpse in Helgen and no dice on her package.  Am I m issing something?

2 hours ago, Caladian said:

I am having an issue with the Chloe quest.  I have her following me, and I asked her about being ready to go, then quest goes to "Head deeper into the ruins. (check imperial corpses)" Checked every single imperial corpse in Helgen and no dice on her package.  Am I m issing something?

Yes. You should have found a "torn note" on one of the corpses. Read it.

I'm having an issue with the "supply and demand" quest from the dollmaker, the dirt piles refuse to spawn and my characters is stuck in the devices, is there a command orsomething that will let me go to the end of the quest or do i have to use the "safeword" in the MCM?

1 hour ago, titlover123 said:

that will let me go to the end of the quest

First check all Riften City (not basement) for Stinky garbage. You must go onground in Riften. There spawns those things. Also check if you have quest directive "Find and clean up garbage in city (0/15). Or you risk with break this quest completely or future supply and demand quests and dagonvar prison quests

If all correct and you not find garbage in city then open console and:

Spoiler

help "stinky garbage" 0

There will be 2 id - you need id XX0E7B13, where XX is your mod load order in hex. Second is for Dagonvar prison quest

player.placeatme XX0E7B13 1

Exit console and right down will be sticky garbage.

Collect it and if next not show up repeat this command 15 times.

Also you can check in quest directive and that number goes up (2/15) etc.

When collect all 15 things quest goes to next stage.

I test it in my game it works.

Use with caution never know what can be broken later.

44 minutes ago, !QAZ+}"? said:

it's on the floor relative to the body, can anyone help me? 

Then something is wrong with your mod installation.

You can select all outfit details, and move to on body - in move command z coordinate then save outfit by different name and build new outfit in bodyslide.

Probably it works.

@Kimy, I had a silly idea for an item that one can find or get from the DAMN boxes. Is it possible at some point to make a latex Mage’s Hood similar to the Mage’s Gloves/Dress/Boots? I usually pair the Mage’s clothes up with one of the various hoods, usually the novice hood in the Helgen torture room, and I think it would be hot if one could get a shiny version of the hoods. Also is it possible to get the Dollmaker to sell the black Protective catsuits as well as just the gold ones, with or without the armoured hoods? Thank you for all the hard work you do.