3 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Any idea what's its name?

Spoiler

It's questvariable locktimeyoke 

To get necessary hours do locktimeyoke*24 and round up.

to show this variable do in console

sqv dcur_publicindecency

Edited: Warning! this variable shows necessary hours and not change by time. You need check it as you get on and then you got hours to need. If you need know in middle you need use formula locktimeyoke minus (currentgametime - deviceequipedtime ) (this not variables only stylistic says).

Edited2: deviceequipedtime is stored into zadrestraintscripts for any locked device and each device have own time.

Global variable contains only locked flag true or false (1 or 0)

Updated: In this case deviceequipedtime is stored into dcur_publicindecency quest and named

YokeLockedAt

Formula now is  (locktimeyoke-(Getcurrentgametime()-YokeLockedAt))*24 where getcurrentgametime() is command what got time (not sure how it can be get in console...)

On 6/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dodzh said:

Hello, i having a problem during the rape, the sequence start says such and such is going to rape you but then they stay there and nothing happens, sometimes if i let it run for a long time actors will move a bit but nothing really happens.

Im not giving more details about this atm well simply because i have no clue where to even start looking to fix this problem. 

things ive done so far:

- started fresh save no change

- different version of DCL 6.4 8.3 8.4 no change

- different versions of DD no change

- different versions of zaz 7 and 8 no change

perhaps someone here could point me in the right direction how to fix this.

thank you in advanced for any help this.

Is your character in chastity? There are some options in the mod that will prevent rape if chastity is equipped. It's not the default behavior, however.

Hi,

I'm working on a script to have my follower remove piercings from the player.  I want them removed by the follower who put them there in the first place.  Each time I try an unequipe or other, it fail.

Function RemovePiercings()
        PlayerRef.SetRestrained(False)
        PlayerRef.unequipitem(xlibs.PiercingsShockSoulNips, absilent = true)
        libs.removeDevice(libs.playerref, xlibs.PiercingsShockSoulNips, xlibs.PiercingsShockSoulNipsRendered, libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple, destroyDevice = false, skipEvents = false, skipMutex = true)
        Debug.Notification("remove piercings nips")
        PlayerRef.unequipitem(xlibs.PiercingsShockSoulVag, absilent = true)
        libs.removeDevice(libs.playerref, xlibs.PiercingsShockSoulVag, xlibs.PiercingsShockSoulVagRendered, libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal, destroyDevice = false, skipEvents = false, skipMutex = true)
        Debug.Notification("remove piercings Vag")
 EndFunction

It's pretty much set on DCUR which lots of my work is based on, but I just can't grab the concept to do it.  Any idea how it could be done?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Snook001 said:

- Don't use unequipitem() for DD, it will be done in the RemoveDevice().

- You are removing specific piercings by referring to xlibs.PiercingsShockSoulNips for example, that won't work for all types.

Look in dcur_library.psc, function RemoveGenericRestraints(). You should test for these 2 keywords and remove if exists; libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple, libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Do I break a lot of stuff if I just setstage to 1000 and finish the Chloe quest that way?

I think you break a lot because this quest lead to dollmaker.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Talked to the Imperial at Honningbrew Meadery.

You don't need just talk with him - there must be new option what start with [Chloe]

I first time not got it reload save a few times - useless. When i already give up i stay near outside a Meadery to check some my things and he runs on me and want to talk about continue Chloe's quest.

Edited: Reload previous save and try speak while marker not shown up

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

check the bandit chest"

Then check the bandit chest there is note or something like that read it and then marker sets to next quest stage.

Edit: Even vanilla skyrim quests have chance to hang on)

52 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

White River Watch

Boss chest when you exit from cave - save before open then open a few times before shows up something like a quest items.

Take it and read. If not shows up, reload and try by new.

If after 3 - 4 reload items not show up - then quest is really broken.

There will be a follow up to Chloe in the next update. Chances are that ending a quest using the console will have unintended effects. I will never account for these, so people doing this will have to do so at their own risk. I will however also add an "official" way to terminate Chloe's quest right at the start, for those of you who really don't want to play it.

Btw. The next DCL version will require a new savegame, so no need to re-do the quest. :)

Hey, so I came back to Skyrim after a break, decided to update the mods that had updates, and I noticed I can no longer start the "Working Girl" from DLC after the update.

There's no option to talk to the inkeeper about a job for a working girl.

Was it removed or is just bugged for me?

46 minutes ago, Kimy said:

new savegame

That's bad) My Skyrim stuck with dd - when i start new game -device hider not work from MCM. In saved game it works) And already not sure i are ready to vanilla Skyrim for play DCL)

46 minutes ago, Kimy said:

There will be a follow up to Chloe in the next update

At this moment Chloe quest have a few opportunities to end bad. Because it's interact with main quest line. And quest items have chance to disappear (corpses) and sometimes teleport to cave can end bad)

2 hours ago, Rylalei said:

Hey, so I came back to Skyrim after a break, decided to update the mods that had updates, and I noticed I can no longer start the "Working Girl" from DLC after the update.

There's no option to talk to the inkeeper about a job for a working girl.

Was it removed or is just bugged for me?

It won't show up if you wear any devices.

7 hours ago, Rylalei said:

I guess the piercings count for that?

Usually, I like to have piercings on my PC at all times as the random tease is always cute.

Yeah, they would count. This content potentially needs almost EVERY DD slot, so I just blanket-checked for any DD device on the player. Even if it admittedly does not use the piercings slot.

2 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

Anyone has any idea about what will be added in next big update and what do you like to be added? 

I want a pink full moon, to meet the first American President to be incarcerated in Dagonar, and for a fully unliberated Sasha to materialise out from the monitor

Some armed, or unarmed combat contests in Dagonar, ending with the PC being either Top, or Bottom, Girl, or just plain escape, maybe even be sold out to the bad guys then or at sentence end, might also be fun

Other than that, whatever else @Kimy can dream up.  That's all been pretty good on the whole over the years

5 hours ago, Kimy said:

Yeah, they would count. This content potentially needs almost EVERY DD slot, so I just blanket-checked for any DD device on the player. Even if it admittedly does not use the piercings slot.

I see

Thank you for the reply.

Was meaning to ask, and not sure if it was asked before, but have you considered adding Working Girl to a Simple Slavery outcome? A good part of DLC is there already, and I could see this one work as well, the PC gets sold to a random tavern and has to earn X amount before they get released.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:54 PM, Elsidia said:
  Hide contents

It's questvariable locktimeyoke 

To get necessary hours do locktimeyoke*24 and round up.

to show this variable do in console

sqv dcur_publicindecency

I don't get it.. so in this "sqv dcur_publicindecency" it says "locktimeyoke=1.064578".. so it's alittle more than a day, right? Now it's been definitely more than a day since my charecter got locked and nevertheless I get this can't unlock until timer runs out message everytime I try.. Is it a bug? Is there perhaps a command to force this timer to run out?..

Update: Well, it's finally unlocked allright, but it was definitely more then a day.. more like 3-4 days actually.. am I interpreting this locktimeyoke variable wrong?..

UPdate2: GOT IT! Apparently it doesn't count as passed time when you sleep, it does however when you wait... strange but OK I guess..

11 hours ago, Kimy said:

Btw. The next DCL version will require a new savegame,

And here i am, starting a new game tonight because i fcked up my other save. I guess i'm leaving DCL off for now. :)

Do you have an idea on when you think you'll be ready to release it?

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Weee, that Dollmaker shop is really CTD happy.

I don't any CTD in dollmaker shop. I usually don't have any CTD. But i'm so lucky to have SE version.

A few times ago started CTD when wait long time in own build house. But i punish me because before that i tested some mods and uninstall. No one was so good as DCL. Because i can damage a skyrim engine, need fresh Skyrim install.

3 hours ago, evilblade said:

GOT IT! Apparently it doesn't count as passed time when you sleep, it does however when you wait... strange but OK I guess..

In DCL is anti cheat system for sleep but forgot add it for wait. Because you cannot sleep but can wait.

This not confirmed information. If i'm wrong then sorry.

This anti cheat system is converted from skyrim to Fallout4 - and first time i found it there and confirm it by read source files.