So here is a scrap of log from my papyrus log. Just happened now. 

Spoiler

[06/16/2019 - 03:42:45AM] zbfSlot [Candy]: OnItemRemoved item [Form < (000139BB)>] as reference None (1) were lost.
[06/16/2019 - 03:42:49AM] zbfSlot [Candy]: OnItemRemoved item [Form < (000139BB)>] as reference None (1) were lost.
[06/16/2019 - 03:42:54AM] zbfSlot [Candy]: OnItemRemoved item [Form < (000139BB)>] as reference None (1) were lost.
[06/16/2019 - 03:42:59AM] zbfSlot [Candy]: OnItemRemoved item [Form < (000139BB)>] as reference None (1) were lost.
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:02AM] zbfSlot [Candy]: OnItemRemoved item [Form < (000139BB)>] as reference None (1) were lost.
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:06AM] zbfSlot [Candy]: OnItemRemoved item [Form < (000139BB)>] as reference None (1) were lost.
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:11AM] zbfSlot [Candy]: OnItemRemoved item [Form < (000139BB)>] as reference None (1) were lost.
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:19AM] [DCUR] Looted a dead body (ash pile).
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:23AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:24AM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 26.500000%
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:25AM] [Zad]: EquipDevice called for Slut Collar
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:25AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, equipping Slut Collar
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:25AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:25AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Candy: Slut Collar)
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:25AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:25AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedSlut Collar(Candy:1)
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:25AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Slut Collar.
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:26AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:51AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[06/16/2019 - 03:43:59AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Candy: Plug (Filled Soulgem) (Anal))
[06/16/2019 - 03:44:03AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Anal Plug.
[06/16/2019 - 03:44:09AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (000B623A)>] group: _mt base: 20 number: 1
[06/16/2019 - 03:44:39AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Candy: Red Leather Slave Ballet Heels)
[06/16/2019 - 03:44:43AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedSlave High Heels(Candy:1)
[06/16/2019 - 03:44:44AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Slave High Heels.
[06/16/2019 - 03:44:44AM] [Zad]: RestraintScript OnEquippedPost Boots
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:01AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:03AM] [DCUR] - Processing: Candy. Is NPC.
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:03AM] [DCUR] - Rejected: Candy. Reason: Actor is player character, follower, disabled, child, dwarven construct, a prisoner, or dead.
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:04AM] Found 0 nakedActors
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:04AM] slaScanner start time is ....1041.026001
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:05AM] Found 1 arousedActors
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:05AM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....1041.624023, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 1
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:05AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0A083137)>]: Barbas got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Candy
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:06AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0A083137)>]: Candy got 12 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Barbas
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:06AM] slaScanner end time is ....1042.826050
[06/16/2019 - 03:45:06AM] Next update in 120.000000

In the DCL menu, there is a Worn Device threshold. It claims wearing more than this number of devices and DCL events won't occur. Mine is set to 3, (default is 5) and I was wearing The Belter belt, the 2 plugs for the belter quest and red leather arm cuffs. As far as I can see, DCL didn't even check against the worn restraint threshold.  What's the explanation here? Is that threshold outdated and eliminated? never fully implemented? a bug in my game?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You have a point there.

I'm sorry if I overreacted.

I confess to being easily triggered by misrepresentations of my posts, which some trolls have exploited to bait me in the past.

I think there is a systemic problem with the DCL menus, in that that are:

1) large and complex

2) have page titles that don't always reflect what is on the page

3) have some page titles that only make sense to experienced users

The combination of these two factors often leads new users not to notice options that need you to scroll to find them. When they go looking for options for a certain "kind" of thing, they simply do not know where to start looking - they look in the wrong places, find nothing - or look in the right general area but don't scroll down - or are simply overwhelmed by a sea of options.

Even now, I often struggle to recall exactly what will be under Rape, and what will be under Consequences, and what will be under Misc.

The Bondage Dialog menu isn't what most new users expect, as it doesn't deal with the NPC comments they're getting, but instead with the PC wheedling NPCs into bondage. If there's one menu with the wrong name, that's my pick. I also don't feel it needs a page to itself and could be under Misc anyway. IMHO, NPC Comments are a much more intrusive feature than Bondage Dialog, and should have more priority in the MCM.

That page "slot" could be released to pull things off the Rape and Consequences pages to make a page that deals exclusively with Combat defeat and post defeat outcomes.

I also feel that the self-bondage options should be on the main page - the very first page - because they are so profoundly impactful to the experience of new users, and have been the topic of puzzled new-user questions many times. If they aren't quite up there with Bodyslide, they're certainly a top-ten question.

It also feels like "Consequences" and "Crime" are related things and could be on the same page. 

The thing that annoys me most about menus is actually a general MCM problem. If I scrolled down on one tab and then I switch to another, I see the other from the bottom rather than the top, and as in most cases such as browser tabs it doesnt work that way, I never notice it at first. This caused me to miss the very important ''rape enabled'' option and drove me crazy for 2 days.

Overall the DCL MCM is quite detailed, compared to other mods (you would expect small mods with less options to be more detailed) and I really gotta commend that every option has its default value stated in the description. However, a ''map'' might do some good there. Something short and general such as ''loss of control is in misc'' and ''combat surrender is in rape'' (game is NOT open now. Hope I am not wrong ?).

4 hours ago, Starphyre said:

In the DCL menu, there is a Worn Device threshold. It claims wearing more than this number of devices and DCL events won't occur. Mine is set to 3, (default is 5) and I was wearing The Belter belt, the 2 plugs for the belter quest and red leather arm cuffs. As far as I can see, DCL didn't even check against the worn restraint threshold.  What's the explanation here? Is that threshold outdated and eliminated? never fully implemented? a bug in my game?

There's a good chance plugs don't count towards that threshold.

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

There's a good chance plugs don't count towards that threshold.

Thanks to Elisif, I'm now in a white posture collar, the arm cuffs, red leather leg cuffs, the belter belt, and the two plugs, and I'm still setting off DCL traps.

Edit: And just in case there was any confusion if The Belter Belt counts, I threw on a pair of black slave heels, and set off ANOTHER trap.

47 minutes ago, Starphyre said:

Thanks to Elisif, I'm now in a white posture collar, the arm cuffs, red leather leg cuffs, the belter belt, and the two plugs, and I'm still setting off DCL traps.

Edit: And just in case there was any confusion if The Belter Belt counts, I threw on a pair of black slave heels, and set off ANOTHER trap.

How soon after equipping the heels did you trigger the trap? I sometimes find DCL slighly slow with reaction to such changes. For example: I once drank a frigid wash and dropped from arousal 100 to 1, yet 2 seconds later I got loss of control masturbation. It also takes up to 2 mins for the horny buff to appear and disappear (at least as far as carryweight is concerned) after crossing the threshold in either direction.

Anyway, this feature works for me, so I suppose it means it is not unfinished or removed. I use v8.3, of course

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Sounds like spawning Chloe crashes your game. That would suggest a problem with your device assets, perhaps? All I can think of.

This is not a common problem. Did your Bodyslide kick out a corrupt NIF or something? Maybe it could happen, though I've never heard of it.

Try putting DCL further down your LO, and make sure LAL, and DCL LAL is almost last.

Another possible problem is some other Helgen mod causing DCL to fail when it tries to find something that it needs inside the keep.

i dont use body slide

11 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Quick Question

I want to use the rape feature of Sex Labs Adventures but i also want to use the Combat surrender mode of DCL

Can i do both ? or will it make my skyrim unstable since i must activate the rape features of both

Even if you enable both, you simple get more rapes; it doesn't make your  Skyrim unstable.

However, you can enable rapes in both, and simply set the conditions in DCL so that its rapes do not fire except for Combat Surrender.

In this case, proximity rapes come only from SL Adventures.

You can then choose which mod you wish to provide sleep rapes, if any. Or if you don't like sleeping, use both.

29 minutes ago, badbat111 said:
8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Sounds like spawning Chloe crashes your game. That would suggest a problem with your device assets, perhaps? All I can think of.

This is not a common problem. Did your Bodyslide kick out a corrupt NIF or something? Maybe it could happen, though I've never heard of it.

Try putting DCL further down your LO, and make sure LAL, and DCL LAL is almost last.

Another possible problem is some other Helgen mod causing DCL to fail when it tries to find something that it needs inside the keep.

i dont use body slide

You can't use DCL without Bodyslide.

You should Bodyslide all your DD and DCL items, or they will not render correctly (or at all in various cases). 

This is noted on the front page of DCL, and in the readme, and on a great many pages of this forum.

On 5/12/2019 at 4:01 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

I had a similar problem, except that for me, the CTD happened as soon as I went to sleep just after picking that start from the Mara statue. I didn't matter to me, though, because I had a functional auto-save in the place after the CTD, so I can simply load it and go on from there. Maybe it is so in your case too? Check what your last autosave is after such a CTD.

Sorry for the late response. No that does not work for me. Anyway, I restart the skyrim, using the new game save, and only use the cursed loot and all devious framework required mod. The problem is still there. Every time when I tried to go to the based man, I got CTD. I also got CTD when during the prison quest. One of the quest required my PC to go to basement warehouse. The moment my PC enter the basement, I got CTD. I am not sure why this is happening. Can any help please?

Papyrus.0.log

50 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Even if you enable both, you simple get more rapes; it doesn't make your  Skyrim unstable.

However, you can enable rapes in both, and simply set the conditions in DCL so that its rapes do not fire except for Combat Surrender.

In this case, proximity rapes come only from SL Adventures.

You can then choose which mod you wish to provide sleep rapes, if any. Or if you don't like sleeping, use both.

Great thanks !

Another thing i tried combat surrender and it doesnt seem to work with creatures right ?  So the option in the rape menu is only for non-hostile creatures and animals ?

i´ve got a problem with chloe...

the quest sends me to talk to the prisoner girl... but i don´t get any special dialogue options that cause the quest to go on...

i can recruit her, but even then, there are no new dialogues available...

i´m stuck at queststage 50...

edit:

looks like i found and took the torn note of that dead guard-girl before i talked to her, and that breaks the quest....

any help ?

4 hours ago, badbat111 said:

i dont use body slide

My 2cents - you'll have to. During my conversions of this mod for SE, I've seen there are several items that Chloe wears that don't exist in the meshes folder until after you run bodyslide. If these aren't built, aren't built correctly, or are corrupted, you will get a CTD when the Chloe quest starts, because that is when those items are equipped to her.

22 minutes ago, generalzod7 said:

I am getting an issue with Chloe quest when I talk to nazzeem in hall of the dead and get equipped with the gear he has the game crashes to deskstop here is my latest log file when it crashed

Happened to me as well then I installed the HDT Physics Extension and it got fixed.

It crashes because of the chains which require HDT physics.

Don't have a link for the mod sadly but a quick google search should help you on your way.

@Lupine00 hi, sorry but I’m hoping you can help me here. I still keep having a problem with the silver hands and combat surrender sending me to Dagonar prison. I’ve turned on Vanilla Prisons, I have no bounty although I have previously stolen stuff, and it stops if I turn combat surrender off. I know Kimy had problems with that a few versions ago and I just want to know if it’s still a known issue or if it’s been solved. Thank you kindly for any help you can give me.

@twsnider1138 It's very possible it's still an issue. It was when i tried patch or 2 ago, and for 8.3 the Dagonar is still relatively new thing (as is the level 3 trap limit). It's a case of missing MCM options i guess. I just checked and there is no option to disable any prison outcome from combat surrender, and you wouldn't want bandits to send you to vanilla jail, right? It would feel really weird thing for them to do, we don't want normal prison to be a defeat option.

hm. the dollmaker sword has a cooldown that isnt displayed anywhere I can see. it could use some kind of display for what the cooldown is. I have no idea what "4600" is and that's how long the global says is left.

Also, somewhat odd, I used the debug menu to trigger cursed loot events. inventory is enabled, during it, and if you open your inventory while the scripts are adding items, you get their prompts to wear or not, instead of them being automatically equipped. i've yet to get a cursed loot event, since I can't manage to get my arousal up for some reason, but if the events play out the same (not blocking inventory), then this is a bit of an awkward bug since it kinda defeats the purpose of the mod.

6 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

@Lupine00 hi, sorry but I’m hoping you can help me here. I still keep having a problem with the silver hands and combat surrender sending me to Dagonar prison. I’ve turned on Vanilla Prisons, I have no bounty although I have previously stolen stuff, and it stops if I turn combat surrender off. I know Kimy had problems with that a few versions ago and I just want to know if it’s still a known issue or if it’s been solved. Thank you kindly for any help you can give me.

I can't provide any insight I'm afraid. I'm using DiD for Combat Defeat at the moment, and have been using it for a while. I think no matter how strangely DCL's Combat Defeat is behaving, it will be less bother than DiD, but I started my game with it, and it keeps getting better.

It sounds like a faction problem, so I should imagine others would see this, but probably only fighting specific NPCs, as you seem to.

20 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

looks like i found and took the torn note of that dead guard-girl before i talked to her, and that breaks the quest....

I remember doing the very same thing in my last game and the only way I could "fix" it was to reload and older save, earlier in Helgen Keep (before the Chloe quest kicked in). Then everything went smoothly when I paid attention to follow the quest notes to the letter:

Spoiler

(find Chloe in the cell > fetch the shackles key > unlock her > make her follower > find the note in the spider chamber > go to Honingbrew and so on)

It's possible that using Skyrim Unbound had some unintended side effects here because there's no collapsed tunnel in my game, so I can just freely pass back and forth between the keep and the caves. Be that as it may, after leaving Helgen the quest played flawlessly -- and it provided hours of great entertainment. ?

Hello everyone, I have a little problem and question.

The problem is I can't get thrown into prison because according to the debug page I have a dcl quest active but those that I had are all finished. Is there a way to see wich quest in particular it thinks is active? I know I can safeword to force the quests to finish but I want to try the scalpel first before going for the sledgehammer.

And something I noticed about the crime and punishment thing, is the "I'm part of the thiefsguild, so here's some money" thing not supported?

8 hours ago, Khe said:

hm. the dollmaker sword has a cooldown that isnt displayed anywhere I can see. it could use some kind of display for what the cooldown is. I have no idea what "4600" is and that's how long the global says is left.

Also, somewhat odd, I used the debug menu to trigger cursed loot events. inventory is enabled, during it, and if you open your inventory while the scripts are adding items, you get their prompts to wear or not, instead of them being automatically equipped. i've yet to get a cursed loot event, since I can't manage to get my arousal up for some reason, but if the events play out the same (not blocking inventory), then this is a bit of an awkward bug since it kinda defeats the purpose of the mod.

There are endless ways to game the system if you want to avoid bondage or get out of it. Even with the hardest MCM settings I am quite certain console can get you out of anything. Like any game, we play within the rules as long as we are interseted in playing. I encounyered what you describe in times my script is too slow to equip me and I open some menu before it is done. If it happens I just reload to avoid broken items and such and just wait more patiently next time

On 6/16/2019 at 3:11 PM, Lupine00 said:

You can't use DCL without Bodyslide.

You should Bodyslide all your DD and DCL items, or they will not render correctly (or at all in various cases). 

This is noted on the front page of DCL, and in the readme, and on a great many pages of this forum.

i have nifs from old unp body i dont have the cbbe thing i got all the requierments on opening post where it says about mods in the construction kit the kit doesnt say anything about bodyslide

4 hours ago, badbat111 said:

i have nifs from old unp body i dont have the cbbe thing i got all the requierments on opening post where it says about mods in the construction kit the kit doesnt say anything about bodyslide

Bodyslide is absolutely listed in DCL's requirements. If you chose not to follow instructions and experience problems, you shouldn't expect getting help, tbh.