(try the one called "locking slave harness" instead :) )

Is that different from the Blocking Slave harness one I used?

yes, the blocking one blocks armor from being equipped over it by occupying slot 32. (this means it has to include a body mesh as well, which means if you have a custom body mesh from bodyslide or something, it wont fit right)

the locking one is just a harness mesh and works like the belts and other items

yes, the blocking one blocks armor from being equipped over it by occupying slot 32. (this means it has to include a body mesh as well, which means if you have a custom body mesh from bodyslide or something, it wont fit right)

That it prevents you from wearing any armour is what I like so much about the blocking one. Is it widely known to create issues? If yes, it would be easy to remove it from the drop list and replace with the regular locking one....

I have added separate toggles for the Chastity Belt and Bra. The only way to disable the Custom Slave Harness is still disabling DDx items entirely.

Poll time: Do people really dislike the harness so much to warrant another toggle?

There's probably a couple of additional toggle options you can look forward to people bringing up, if they haven't already:

1) Custom harness, since it's got some clipping issues with other items.

2) Ring and Panel gags only, since some people use basic-needs mods, and the Ball-gag is the one that blocks food and drink.

3) Leather only, no Ebonite. Some people are really against the Ebonite stuff and feel it breaks their immersion (trust me, a few people looked like they were ready to lynch me from the nearest tree when it was announced, untill assured it'd be optional :unsure:).

4) The slave boots, they require HHS-HDT to be installed as a soft dependancy, and some people don't want to use that.

Those are all things i've seen people bring up before with other DD mods, and it'll probably happen here aswell. It's good to have things to look forward to, isen't it? :lol:

Oh, and as a heads up in case you've not noticed, DDx will get a sizable update in avalible items with it's next release:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-now-with-a-devicesundies-underneath-system-05252014/?p=853449 

The Theme-system should make for some handy combinations with this, methinks ;)

Can I just reinstall my body mesh to overwrite the custom harness?

Is it widely known to create issues?

only among those who cant ignore minor clipping :rolleyes:

Can I just reinstall my body mesh to overwrite the custom harness?

it uses your installed body mesh.  you can make it look as intended by using either UNPB or CBBE without modifications (no body slide or other mesh edits)

That it prevents you from wearing any armour is what I like so much about the blocking one. Is it widely known to create issues? If yes, it would be easy to remove it from the drop list and replace with the regular locking one....

You don't have to remove the blocking harness altogether; just include a toggle option for those who don't like to be completely screwed.

just include a toggle option for those who don't like to be completely screwed.

isnt that the point? :)

for those who want to be even more screwed, theres a blocking blindfold too that this mod doesnt include (it blocks headgear as well)

just include a toggle option for those who don't like to be completely screwed.

isnt that the point? :)

for those who want to be even more screwed, theres a blocking blindfold too that this mod doesnt include (it blocks headgear as well)

Yes it is the point, but I don't want those who like running around in a harness because they can't equip armor to be left out either.

well, you could have a toggle that says like "allow blocking items" and have that one enable the blocking harness/blindfold/shoes

I guess I will do something like that. Toggles are a dime a dozen after all. And I want customers to be happy. Even the tied-up ones. :P

Really enjoyed how this mod plays.  Did the quest in Dawnstar to recover the captain's shipment of fine cut void salts, which led me to the Forbidden Cave and the crypt inside.  Went in with exactly zero items, and wound up sneaking out wearing everything except a gag (which I never got for some reason), locked in a draugr's belt thanks to Helpless kicking in and three of them having their way with my character. Somehow managed to sneak on through the rest of the tomb in an armbinder and loot the final chest before making my escape.  Dungeon romps will never be the same again.

Damn, I just got trapped by my own dresser.

You too? XD

That's probably another thing switching to the perk method I mentioned earlier would address. Containers owned by player probably should be excluded ^^

The player chests -are- excluded, but only those. I thought about excluding all containers in the player houses, but the "you never know what the previous owner left in there" thought is fun, too. So chests are safe, dressers etc. are not. This might or might not change one day, not sure yet.

Btw. I have looked into the perk method, but this will take more time for me to explore. Perks are an area of the CK I never toyed with before and right now I don't have the slightest idea how to use them for this.

Damn, I just got trapped by my own dresser.

You too? XD

That's probably another thing switching to the perk method I mentioned earlier would address. Containers owned by player probably should be excluded ^^

The player chests -are- excluded, but only those. I thought about excluding all containers in the player houses, but the "you never know what the previous owner left in there" thought is fun, too. So chests are safe, dressers etc. are not. This might or might not change one day, not sure yet.

Could also be your mean followers or housecarls who manipulated your dresser, chests etc. :D

I would vote for all player containers being exempt. I like to keep my stuff organized, chest just has misc items. Cabinets in the kitchen for food items, crafting supplies by the crafting stations, misc dumping grounds for frequently used, but not always carried in inventory near the front door ... I would probably get more items inside my house than out adventuring. :P

Btw. I have looked into the perk method, but this will take more time for me to explore. Perks are an area of the CK I never toyed with before and right now I don't have the slightest idea how to use them for this.

That's oksies, I know it can be confusing, I had to go through sooooo much trial and error to figure out some things but the extra control and compatibility is always worth it. Except when you change something and then discover you have to redo EVERYTHING else to match because then it's awful! XD

Anywyas if you'd like I could help you ^^ I can either talk you through it or I could make a sample plugin showing you how it works so you could see for yourself