Well, 12 hours of searching and I could not find him. I just gave up and loaded a previous save.

The quest "Jack the Belter" as a whole is tedious, annoying and basically the lowest point for me in the mod. It has a lot of potential, but the execution is really poor right now, "The Bound Queen" is a lot more fun that that by far, and serves the inescapable belting quest alot better than Jack does.

You know you can look him up in the CK or in game using console and just use the moveto command on him right? If he doesn't show after using moveto command just use the enable command he should appear then. You might also have a follower mod interfering with cursed loot and or too many npcs in bannered mare problem like the rest of us.

Since there are so many mods adding npcs to bannered mare I just don't ask those followers to follow me but instead leave them in there and use them as customers for whoring mods like ME otherwise the only customers in there would be uthgerd and saadia unless her quest was finished and she was taken away then olfina and ysolda thats it I don't screw dudes with my female character she is a total lesbo bimbo lol.

You know you can look him up in the CK or in game using console and just use the moveto command on him right? If he doesn't show after using moveto command just use the enable command he should appear then. You might also have a follower mod interfering with cursed loot and or too many npcs in bannered mare problem like the rest of us.

Firstly, The only NPC's added were ones included in Captured Dreams and Cursed loot, and the ones included with their requirements. That is it. I think the quest just needs a lot of work to be enjoyable.

Anyone ever found Jack the Belter? I have literally looked in every inn in Skyrim. If it is a really rare chance for him to spawn randomly, I am reloading and turning that quest off. I like a challenge, but only one that can be reasonably done which so far it is not.

In every one of my games he hangs out in the Bannered mare, until I get belted out in the middle of nowhere while enslaved to a giant sabretooth kitty. Then I can't find him. Finallly got sick of bouncing inns and just went back to an earlier save, got his reference id and moved him to me in the game he had belted me. Then I turned his chance to 0. 

I think the idea of jack the belter is to get the player used to the idea of their character being stuck in bondage gear for a long period of time so the release later on will be much more entertaining that selecting the unlock with key option in the inventory menu. I mean how are they supposed to make it more entertaining other than add more pervy stuff which takes a lot more time than making a quest like this.

I think the idea of jack the belter is to get the player used to the idea of their character being stuck in bondage gear for a long period of time so the release later on will be much more entertaining that selecting the unlock with key option in the inventory menu. I mean how are they supposed to make it more entertaining other than add more pervy stuff which takes a lot more time than making a quest like this.

With a ton of mods that add ways to be stuck in gear for quite a while before being unlocked, being absolutely unable to find Jack after 2 days of play and a week in game wasn't very fun. Especially when you're on a different pertinent quest (Angrim's off the top of my head) and having to drop everything to find this elusive guy (for 2 real days) because you can't do anything else you were trying to do. I'm ok with rummaging around in random barrels for a while trying to find a key that fits, I do it all the time when my keys get taken by one mod or another, not so much finding a guy who's suddenly become very, very difficult to find. 

With a ton of mods that add ways to be stuck in gear for quite a while before being unlocked, being absolutely unable to find Jack after 2 days of play and a week in game wasn't very fun. Especially when you're on a different pertinent quest (Angrim's off the top of my head) and having to drop everything to find this elusive guy (for 2 real days) because you can't do anything else you were trying to do. I'm ok with rummaging around in random barrels for a while trying to find a key that fits, I do it all the time when my keys get taken by one mod or another, not so much finding a guy who's suddenly become very, very difficult to find. 

Darned hard to argue with that!

Found a bug with the White Blindfold and White Blindfold (Custom) basically when you equip it, it forgets that they are supposed to be locked, and when you remove it, it leaves behind effects and visuals. Basically, the normal versions are broken, Ebonite versions are fine though.

Have you added JK's Skyrim? It adds a ton of additional containers to every city and town. I like to have my player play as a compulsive opener...

Anyone ever found Jack the Belter? I have literally looked in every inn in Skyrim. If it is a really rare chance for him to spawn randomly, I am reloading and turning that quest off. I like a challenge, but only one that can be reasonably done which so far it is not.

In every one of my games he hangs out in the Bannered mare, until I get belted out in the middle of nowhere while enslaved to a giant sabretooth kitty. Then I can't find him. Finallly got sick of bouncing inns and just went back to an earlier save, got his reference id and moved him to me in the game he had belted me. Then I turned his chance to 0. 

This quest is really meant to take you a while to complete. Jack will move his position every now and then, but he will always be in one of the inns. Mind you that the belt is otherwise not keeping you from playing the game, so it's not that he'd be a show stopper. But yes, people having different tastes is why I am providing MCM toggles...

I do not understand the need to keep people away for the sexlab sexing features in a community based around kinky fetish. I may just understood why I dislike cursed loot's core feature.

Is this a new masochistic tendance!? Forge a load order around sex then keep yourself locked away?

I do not understand the need to keep people away for the sexlab sexing features in a community based around kinky fetish. I may just understood why I dislike cursed loot's core feature.

Is this a new masochistic tendance!? Forge a load order around sex then keep yourself locked away?

:D  :lol:

I can only offer my 2c, but I really enjoy the chastity belts in DD. Maybe it's because I don't build the (entire) load order around SL, but try to use it more a "roleplay-enhancer" with the tons of quest mods that I usually throw into my game. The belt, particularly when paired with Cursed Loot's random everyday encounters/situations, has some interesting aspects. The big plus is that it offers protection for my character. But with DD's belt quest running, skills increase slower, arousal is always up and that can trigger DCL traps even with my 0.7% base trap chance + 0.1 arousal weight. So there's more risk in looting some random dungeons. And now that FMEA is here, things got even worse! :cool: I've played some quests in Skyrim so often now, but with the added surprises of de-leveled encounter zones and the tension of stuff like DCL or FMEA it's always a bit of a new experience.

For myself the "core" of cursed loot, the random arousal based traps, are very important to the gameplay of a load order including sexlab.  

Running cursed loot means that I have to be aware of my character's arousal and risk of looting things, as happily looting every urn in a crypt or cracking that ornate chest with 70+ arousal is very likely to trigger a trap (unless I am using a lucky charm, which takes an important inventory slot and is a rare item).  The trap itself might be a minor annoyance, or a belt that makes it much harder to control arousal, or something harsh enough to force me abandon the dungeon to get removed.  

As a result, I find myself engaging in way more SL scenes than I otherwise might, and using way more mods to initiate those scenes depending on where I am when I need to drop arousal.  Sexy followers become even more important to have around, and using defeat on a random bandit for a bit of relief suddenly has more purpose that just wanting revenge.  Sure not everyone may need a gameplay reason to fully enjoy SL and there may be other options out there, but none are as customizable as DCUL and as well integrated into the actual game IMO.

~snipsnip

This quest is really meant to take you a while to complete. Jack will move his position every now and then, but he will always be in one of the inns. Mind you that the belt is otherwise not keeping you from playing the game, so it's not that he'd be a show stopper. But yes, people having different tastes is why I am providing MCM toggles...

This mod is a definite must have in my load order. It's been there for 2, going on 3 years. Jack gets turned to to a 1 when I'm just running around, (he strikes quite often at that, surprisingly) I was basically saying he gets turned off when I'm doing something rather important to another mod, and that's when I learned to do that.  :lol:

Unfortunately, the quest does become a problem. Disabled fast-travel while Jack is free to do so is neither fair nor fun. The sexy triggers grew more annoying than the guards saying "arrow to the knee" and basically, it kills the rest of the mod. Make it so Jack STAYS in only one inn after the first move, and it will be a lot more fun, that or allow fast-travel. There really should be no reason to disable fast travel when only wearing a belt and plugs.

Have you added JK's Skyrim? It adds a ton of additional containers to every city and town. I like to have my player play as a compulsive opener...

I want to, but it's visually heavy on my game. Plus I like the trees I have in my cities better than what JK's does. I'm a serial opener! I've learned to fear random barrels but still open everything I can find anyway. 

Found a bug with the White Blindfold and White Blindfold (Custom) basically when you equip it, it forgets that they are supposed to be locked, and when you remove it, it leaves behind effects and visuals. Basically, the normal versions are broken, Ebonite versions are fine though.

Found it also applies to all other versions without ebonite.

:D  :lol:

I can only offer my 2c, but I really enjoy the chastity belts in DD. Maybe it's because I don't build the (entire) load order around SL, but try to use it more a "roleplay-enhancer" with the tons of quest mods that I usually throw into my game. The belt, particularly when paired with Cursed Loot's random everyday encounters/situations, has some interesting aspects. The big plus is that it offers protection for my character. But with DD's belt quest running, skills increase slower, arousal is always up and that can trigger DCL traps even with my 0.7% base trap chance + 0.1 arousal weight. So there's more risk in looting some random dungeons. And now that FMEA is here, things got even worse! :cool: I've played some quests in Skyrim so often now, but with the added surprises of de-leveled encounter zones and the tension of stuff like DCL or FMEA it's always a bit of a new experience.

For myself the "core" of cursed loot, the random arousal based traps, are very important to the gameplay of a load order including sexlab.  

Running cursed loot means that I have to be aware of my character's arousal and risk of looting things, as happily looting every urn in a crypt or cracking that ornate chest with 70+ arousal is very likely to trigger a trap (unless I am using a lucky charm, which takes an important inventory slot and is a rare item).  The trap itself might be a minor annoyance, or a belt that makes it much harder to control arousal, or something harsh enough to force me abandon the dungeon to get removed.  

As a result, I find myself engaging in way more SL scenes than I otherwise might, and using way more mods to initiate those scenes depending on where I am when I need to drop arousal.  Sexy followers become even more important to have around, and using defeat on a random bandit for a bit of relief suddenly has more purpose that just wanting revenge.  Sure not everyone may need a gameplay reason to fully enjoy SL and there may be other options out there, but none are as customizable as DCUL and as well integrated into the actual game IMO.

You see, this is my strife with curser loot: it's chance based. That means that even if you do everything correctly you still have a chance to trigger a trap, and you can do nothing against it. However, I do love the small quest lines you can get from NPC when you are bound. They send you do something while putting on more devices. Yet I hate when they just send you to the other side of the map, in a poney outfit, and tell you to come back (too far too big and waste of time).

All in all, the mod tends to rob the player of control and start to play itself where to player just move its character around. Loved the leon quest though, and I would be much more appreciative of cursed loot gameplay if it were on a smaller scale.