the actual corsets and such arent appering on my character

Ihow can i get them to appear? I'm using SD+ and CBBE

EDIT: I am also using Simple Slavery and some other mods... but i feel the SD or CBBE might be the culprits.

Just as well i've also had problems where so actors arnt properly bound and as a result say, if someone is wearing an armbinder they wont have thier arms bound properly leaving a humerus but dumb result of thier arms being out and unbound and having NO HANDS.

belts arnt showing either. basically anything having to do with bondage is, humorusly or not\, just not working

You must create the items in Bodyslide. Instructions on how to do so are everywhere.

the actual corsets and such arent appering on my character

Ihow can i get them to appear? I'm using SD+ and CBBE

EDIT: I am also using Simple Slavery and some other mods... but i feel the SD or CBBE might be the culprits.

Just as well i've also had problems where so actors arnt properly bound and as a result say, if someone is wearing an armbinder they wont have thier arms bound properly leaving a humerus but dumb result of thier arms being out and unbound and having NO HANDS.

belts arnt showing either. basically anything having to do with bondage is, humorusly or not\, just not working

You must create the items in Bodyslide. Instructions on how to do so are everywhere.

With apologies i'm an idiot. i mean seriously. is there any guide avilible to help me use CBBE effectively?

EDIT: .... Theres a batch build button. in a program.. specifically designed for this...

WELL THATS MY TIME FOLKS DONT FORGET TO TIP YOUR WAITRESS

With apologies i'm an idiot. i mean seriously. is there any guide avilible to help me use CBBE effectively?

I will raid LL forums to see if there is an up to date BodySlide guide. If not, then it looks like it has to be made. If you are using Mod Organizer, then try this one in the mean time. Ignore MO stuff, if you are using NMM.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/359543542243784721/

Edit: I forgot that post was just updated and official BodySlide wiki link was added there. That might be helpful.

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki

I had a funny thing happen. I got defeated by a couple of sabrecats, one of them enslaved me through SD+. Well, I'm cuddled up in the snow with the fuzzy guy on the first night and Jack comes along and belts me!

Now how he got around the big furball without getting turned into a kebab sure beats the hell out of me, but maybe it would be nice for Jack to not trigger during enslavement?  :lol:

Help me, I got CTD when started "Be a good girl" quest (being Leah's/Leon's slave).

Are you using cbbe body?

If "yes" try equipping a corset with an open belt (make sure you test both the normal and the ebonite versions)

If you crash with the normal ones, make sure you're running (at least) v3.0e of Devious Devices Assets.

If you crash with the ebonite ones grab the updated bodyslide .nif for that from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion/?p=1761488.

And make sure to run bodyslide on them after updating.

If you're not using cbbe, you can just ignore this post.

Wanted to know how to start the Jack the Belter quest. The requirements, what needs to be enabled, etc.

I know it's under the Rape part of the MCM menu, and I have it set to 100% chance of being belted by him, but still nada.

I have rape disabled, as I do not want my characters raped. But I was wondering do I need it enabled for the quest to start?

I don't have a belt equipped, but I do have other restraints equipped.

Wanted to know how to start the Jack the Belter quest. The requirements, what needs to be enabled, etc.

I know it's under the Rape part of the MCM menu, and I have it set to 100% chance of being belted by him, but still nada.

I have rape disabled, as I do not want my characters raped. But I was wondering do I need it enabled for the quest to start?

you need to just sleep.

with all the other values at bottom, and Jack the Belter's value at max, you should get belted next time you sleep

I dont know if wearing restraints beforehand has anything to say in the matter, but you can try :) 

Have fun finding the S.O.B Tho. I spent f**king hours running all over to find him! But a fun addition to the game :)

you need to just sleep.

with all the other values at bottom, and Jack the Belter's value at max, you should get belted next time you sleep

I dont know if wearing restraints beforehand has anything to say in the matter, but you can try :)

Have fun finding the S.O.B Tho. I spent f**king hours running all over to find him! But a fun addition to the game :)

So, going to sleep can be anywhere? Including your own house or an inn? Or in a small dungeon/mine?

Or does it have to be outside, like say on a bedroll?

Help me, I got CTD when started "Be a good girl" quest (being Leah's/Leon's slave).

Are you using cbbe body?

If "yes" try equipping a corset with an open belt (make sure you test both the normal and the ebonite versions)

If you crash with the normal ones, make sure you're running (at least) v3.0e of Devious Devices Assets.

If you crash with the ebonite ones grab the updated bodyslide .nif for that from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion/?p=1761488.

And make sure to run bodyslide on them after updating.

If you're not using cbbe, you can just ignore this post.

Yes, I am.

I downloaded the file from that link and the quest can work now.

Thanks a lot dude.

Hi again... I tried the leon quest again but this time i couldnt find 2 peice of equipment i need. I gave up and used the safe word to get me out of there... cept i''m not out of there

All my stuff is being held hostage and i dont know how to leave...

i told you guys im stupid can i get any help? beyond reloading last save of course the last save i had was quite a bit back in quest progress....

I tried playing Leon's quest, and after I get "changed into my party dress" Ulstof's guard attacks and kills me.

I knew these guys were a bit rough, but do I really need to kill him for this quest? Won't that turn everyone else hostile?

I tried playing Leon's quest, and after I get "changed into my party dress" Ulstof's guard attacks and kills me.

I knew these guys were a bit rough, but do I really need to kill him for this quest? Won't that turn everyone else hostile?

Ummm, I have never heard of him doing that before. The guy is meant to keep the peace in Ustolf's house, not killing invited guests and leave ugly bloodstains on the carpet. Did you try to reproduce that behavior?

Hello,

Is it just me, or tend Leon, Leah, or both, from time to time to leave the Bannered Mare.

In my gamesave, only Leon is left, Leah is not to see.

In another gamesave i had before, both, Leon and Leah was missing.

How can i bring them back?

Sincerely,

Sarfin.

Everything seems fine in 2.7 so far except, as with 2.6, no indecency. I can have all the sex I want and neither guards nor peasants do anything. I don't get the message about being seen or anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

This is on a new game.

(Edit)

After unchecking and checking various things in the consequences tab, I now get messages saying the guards are watching during sex. However, still no arrest and no citizen messages.

Furthermore, I can now get nudity messages - two to be exact.  One is a warning from a guard, and the other is a citizen response. Afterward, nothing happens. Bummer.

No yoke of shame for me, which was something I was looking forward too.

Running the latest version on Cursed Loot and POP (8m) and I have these issues as well.  In general, Public Indecency rarely activates.

-Most successful Solicitation encounters are treated as rape.  I get the messages about being raped and a guard watching.  I'm not sure if this is aggressively tagged animations or what.  If the issue is solicitation can trigger aggressive anims and aggressive anims are counted as rape, then I'm not sure the way around it.  Again, aside from the on screen messages, this seems to have no other effects.

-Normal encounters triggered through Match Maker can get "someone saw me banged in public" but seems to do nothing else.  I was running at 75% chance not 100%, but still over multiple times I could see no effect beyond the message.  I checked my bounty level from the main menu and also talked to a guard, bounty didn't increase and guard didn't mention one.

-Nudity very rarely triggers.  I can recall two instances of getting nudity messages.  Once, after standing directly in front of a stationary guard for a very long time I got a message about being warned.  Another, after standing for a very long time in the middle of Riften during the day, eventually saw a message saying someone didn't like my nudity (don't remember the exact wording).  I believe that this did increase my bounty, but I can't say for certain.  I would have to test it more and as I said, it takes a very long time to trigger usually.  I realize there must be some sort of cooldown on being reported for nudity, but it seems too rare currently.  Maybe this can be made configurable?

[side Note: The on screen message says "violeting" instead of "violating"]

I was looking forward to the public indecency features, I've always thought the citizens should be more upset about a nude woman running through town and having sex on the street corner.  Unfortunately, it rarely has an impact from what I've seen.  I really like what you've done with this mod, I don't use all the features, but I appreciate the work.

Everything seems fine in 2.7 so far except, as with 2.6, no indecency. I can have all the sex I want and neither guards nor peasants do anything. I don't get the message about being seen or anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

This is on a new game.

(Edit)

After unchecking and checking various things in the consequences tab, I now get messages saying the guards are watching during sex. However, still no arrest and no citizen messages.

Furthermore, I can now get nudity messages - two to be exact.  One is a warning from a guard, and the other is a citizen response. Afterward, nothing happens. Bummer.

No yoke of shame for me, which was something I was looking forward too.

Running the latest version on Cursed Loot and POP (8m) and I have these issues as well.  In general, Public Indecency rarely activates.

-Most successful Solicitation encounters are treated as rape.  I get the messages about being raped and a guard watching.  I'm not sure if this is aggressively tagged animations or what.  If the issue is solicitation can trigger aggressive anims and aggressive anims are counted as rape, then I'm not sure the way around it.  Again, aside from the on screen messages, this seems to have no other effects.

-Normal encounters triggered through Match Maker can get "someone saw me banged in public" but seems to do nothing else.  I was running at 75% chance not 100%, but still over multiple times I could see no effect beyond the message.  I checked my bounty level from the main menu and also talked to a guard, bounty didn't increase and guard didn't mention one.

-Nudity very rarely triggers.  I can recall two instances of getting nudity messages.  Once, after standing directly in front of a stationary guard for a very long time I got a message about being warned.  Another, after standing for a very long time in the middle of Riften during the day, eventually saw a message saying someone didn't like my nudity (don't remember the exact wording).  I believe that this did increase my bounty, but I can't say for certain.  I would have to test it more and as I said, it takes a very long time to trigger usually.  I realize there must be some sort of cooldown on being reported for nudity, but it seems too rare currently.  Maybe this can be made configurable?

[side Note: The on screen message says "violeting" instead of "violating"]

I was looking forward to the public indecency features, I've always thought the citizens should be more upset about a nude woman running through town and having sex on the street corner.  Unfortunately, it rarely has an impact from what I've seen.  I really like what you've done with this mod, I don't use all the features, but I appreciate the work.

Try turning on the option for guards to interrupt the scene immediately.  

I think I had similar issues with guards not being able to engage the player after the scene ended.  With scene interruption, as soon as you see the "a guard spotted me" text they should force greet you and pull you out of the SL scene to face justice.  I think citizens spotting you doesn't do anything unless it tells you they reported you to the guard (which may just give you a bounty).

Ummm, I have never heard of him doing that before. The guy is meant to keep the peace in Ustolf's house, not killing invited guests and leave ugly bloodstains on the carpet. Did you try to reproduce that behavior?

This has happened to me twice now, playing forward from whiterun.

I am about to try a fresh game to see he'll still be that rude.

Edit: he tried to kill me again. stopcombat let me get through the conversation where he unlocked the door and then i disabled him. Would he be upset because i snitched and ate some alchemy ingredients? I suppose I should do another play through to find out...

Right now, though, I'm on a hidden item search for some boots and one of the piercings.

Further edit: i found the nipple piercings and the boots, but now I need to talk with Nadia who seems to be hiding behind a locked door.

And... still another edit: now I must talk with that guard again, and I can't bring him back and I don't feel like flailing in the dark so much, so... maybe later ...

Try turning on the option for guards to interrupt the scene immediately.  

I think I had similar issues with guards not being able to engage the player after the scene ended.  With scene interruption, as soon as you see the "a guard spotted me" text they should force greet you and pull you out of the SL scene to face justice.  I think citizens spotting you doesn't do anything unless it tells you they reported you to the guard (which may just give you a bounty).

It does seem to work better at 100% and can interrupt.  So it may be related to that.  Would still be good if solicitation results weren't generally treated as rape for indecency purposes.

you need to just sleep.

So, going to sleep can be anywhere? Including your own house or an inn? Or in a small dungeon/mine?

you have to sleep outside, unless you have the chanse to getting "taken during sleep" option thingy set to higher than standar.. i just slept on a bed roll outside riverwood :) 

you need to just sleep.

you have to sleep outside, unless you have the chanse to getting "taken during sleep" option thingy set to higher than standar.. i just slept on a bed roll outside riverwood :)

Gotcha. Thank you!

Do you have the mod Devious Training installed?

If yes, then deactivate the chain jingles. This solved the problem for me.

So is there a way my NPC can be noticed as a male rather than a female? I was suggested to this mod many times, so I can drop dangerous nights and tdf prositution and pimping, but this mod seems to ghear toward females more so than males :/

This mod doesn't support male player characters at all. I don't think anything will actually break if you use a male, but all dialogue and all quests are written for females. The prostitution component supports offering (not buying) sex only. And last but not least a lot of the DD items don't work on male characters (DD doesn't support males either). Some people reported some success using the trap feature with a 3rd party addon for DD (DD for Him), but the mod itself will -always- treat you as a female.