8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I use SE DD 4.3 with deleted dll long time (i was young in modding and somehow feel, that this dll is damaged, because i deleted it) All mod functions work, but painfully slow (full equip process can take 5 or more minutes real time) Later i restore back dll and process stays more fast, but then DCL starts spawning equipped rendered devices without inventory device (known DD 4.3 bug). Now DD 5.1 have new equip engine and you want to say that dll no more need and, if i delete dll, working speed will left the same and without any new bugs?

You misunderstood. I didn't say that you don't need dll, DD doesn't work without it!

Point is, if SKSE is not updated for Anniversary Edition then DD is not the only mod that won't work. DD's requirement mods won't work either.

So, I've ruled out being a complete dipshit. When was Bondage dialogue removed from the MCM? I cant find the settings... anywhere. Period. I'm almost to the point of going into xEdit and forcibly breaking the dialogue chain for it to not show up. I've reinstalled, started a new game, and can't find the options anywhere.

9 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

Ok.. how to disable it then? I'm seeing the dialogue options on NPCs and would rather... y'know, not. At least not all the time.

I think you can still edit the removed MCM settings by exporting the settings via the Debug Tab of DCLs MCM and manually edit the json file to your liking, than importing it.

Might just take a bit of time to understand what each setting does.

18 minutes ago, AshitakaOkita said:

I think you can still edit the removed MCM settings by exporting the settings via the Debug Tab of DCLs MCM and manually edit the json file to your liking, than importing it.

Might just take a bit of time to understand what each setting does.

Oh? Where can I find where it's exported to, if I may ask? using MO2, if that helps.

edit: Nvm, I found it.

Edited by Zeorik
On 11/1/2021 at 1:50 PM, titlover123 said:

I have now found a (semi) stable way to install DCL:

first launch NMM, then make a new profile with ONLY the essentials activated (I.e sexlab, DD, ZAZ, and so forth)

next, double click DCL and choose your options,

then when the window appears asking if you want to use some cursed boots from "normal" DD you have to pick the second option from the left,

now it should be installed normally and when it's done then just change back to the profile you use normally,

though you still have to enable the mod, there SHOULD not be any more problems after that.

I have posted this as a reply to myself, in case i forget, and if anyone is able to use this as well then all the better :D 

So, I my Nexus organizer took a dump and i had to reinstall all the mods. In that process, putting the DCL among the first to be installed (after the ones it needs to function)
And that worked out pretty well

38 minutes ago, Sekrain said:

So, I my Nexus organizer took a dump and i had to reinstall all the mods. In that process, putting the DCL among the first to be installed (after the ones it needs to function)
And that worked out pretty well

I feel sorry for you, but at the same time I am happy that you got it to work with minimal effort.

1 hour ago, friedsteak said:

I am doing the Alternate Start sequence for this mod but i cant figure out where the buyer is in helgen ive hobbled my way around the entire burnt down area?

lead the screenshots:

Spoiler

ScreenShot105.jpg.9b357f7050f62f8961266705cf60e76e.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot106.jpg.e33baee967814f6950c63fbd9bba474e.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot107.jpg.6b3fb5cdc9496e66976b5a33771de426.jpg

If you don't have this corpse, then you have some corpse cleaning mod or mod what modify containers and conflict with DCL alternate start.

UPD: you can spawn those two keys by console it will advance this quest - in theory. But then probably you will not find sack with DCL armors and note for Chloe quest start near the corpse.

Edited by Elsidia
12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

lead the screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot105.jpg.9b357f7050f62f8961266705cf60e76e.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot106.jpg.e33baee967814f6950c63fbd9bba474e.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot107.jpg.6b3fb5cdc9496e66976b5a33771de426.jpg

If you don't have this corpse, then you have some corpse cleaning mod or mod what modify containers and conflict with DCL alternate start.

UPD: you can spawn those two keys by console it will advance this quest - in theory. But then probably you will not find sack with DCL armors and note for Chloe quest start near the corpse.

I actually ended up figuring this out, meant to come back here and update; Thank you for the reply with pictures though that should help people out in the future. It turns out (as you said) I have a mod, i'm not sure which one, that has a corpse cleaning toggle in MCM (SLAdv?) my fix:

CMD Line:

save funclist 1 (will open a notepad with every quest in the game and their ID's)

note: i think you SHOULD be able to use "showquesttargets" for this but for some reason the mod quest did not appear for me. 

when the notepad opens, CTRL+F and type "Delivery" in the finder

You should now see the quest ID on the left column

Now tab back into game and use the God mode and No clip commands (TCL & TGM Remember to toggle these back off when your done) 

Now enter "movetoqt <QUEST ID>"  *no "<>"* 

If your like me it will tp you up in the air and his body will move again, if this happens just run the above command again. 

Now tp yourself somewhere e.g: "COC RiftenOrigin" will TP you to Riften, remember to turn off god mode and no clip once done :) 

Note part 2: This was done on SE but i would imagine the process being the same for LE.

Hey guys, I'm having a minor issue where when a rape scene is triggered after a combat surrender, I'm not being teleported back to the dungeon start like I should be. Things just resume and I immediately get attacked again. Isn't it supposed to warp me somewhere else? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Short wish list for the next release.

1. The panel gag for the Cursed Collar automatically replugs itself - just like the Slave Gag.
  2. The quest for the Cursed Collar is repeatable - with a twist. 
    • After the first time you play it, a hidden menu option unlocks.  
    • The menu lets you set a random time frame (min/max) where you'll be stuck in the cursed loot, even after leaving the dungeon.
    • The next time you get 'cursed', the dialog changes and he says something like, "Wow, since you seem to like wearing this, I think I'll make you wear it for a bit longer."
  3. The cursed collar quest can be picked up by running across other pieces first - usually in an Ornate Chest somewhere.
  4. The ballgag from the Cursed Collar is quite ordinary.  IMO, it should use the model of the 'large' or 'oversized' variety.
  5. Use an elbowbinder instead of an armbinder for the Cursed Collar armbinder.

Honestly, this quest is one of my favorite parts of DCL, and "more of the same" would be quite great.  There were even some great suggestions for making some vanilla quests just as devious as well, such as "Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile"

Edited by ChandraArgentis
42 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If choose randomly answer, then answer is device is selected by random)

I meant more on a technical level, i want to customize the available pool of devices. And the current customization in the mcm isn't accurate enough for my purposes. Wondering if i have to edit the scripts or leveled lists.

17 minutes ago, Murphiee said:

I meant more on a technical level,

It's depend on event type and MCM settings, but all those procedures are in scripts.

As example procedure Bool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)

in script dcur_library.psc.

Other procedures of random select still here in this script.

If event is as quest, then scripts are in quest scripts. If event is as rape or combat surrender result, still not check where it is and what procedures use.

9 minutes ago, Murphiee said:

got it, seems to be slightly more complicated than just editing leveled lists.

Deviously Enchanted Chests allows custom device selection by editing leveled lists.

Its more of a DCL lite then a replacement tough.

Edited by AshitakaOkita
38 minutes ago, Murphiee said:

than just editing leveled lists.

I don't know why DCL uses script random, not leveled lists. Also this type of choose is more complicated to edit, if in DD add new items, need change a scripts, not lists.

Maybe that is because there is themed equip system. That means for all themes need own leveled list, what is a bit more complicated as add themes select into scripts.

Stupid question, is it possible to skip Chloe at the start of the game and come back later to do her quest? or do you have to catch it during the escape from Helgan? I started with Alternate Perspective installed and am doing the escape at level 14 now that I've returned to Helgan from wandering the land if it matters any.

1 hour ago, grosaprap said:

I've returned to Helgan from wandering the land if it matters any.

In theory - why not?

In practice - if you start Chloe quest at start of game then after long time play - corpses are removed and helgen keep part what is necessary for quest is changed to another location, because there can be problematic to continue. If quest not started maybe after start it's modify helgen keep back for quest and spawn all necessary corpses inside.

Hello guys! Had a long break from Skyrim and started a new game, of course with Cursed Loot. Since I didn't continue the Chloe-quest before my break I'm wondering if I should do it with my male character in the first place. As far as I read here a device gets locked onto you in her quest line and you have to wear it for hours?

My question would be: Does anyone know how it looks on a male DB?

If it's only for females or looks stupid on males I would skip Chloe in Helgen as a whole. Would be awesome if someone could help. In a non-quest I would just reload and deactivate the non-male DD, but in a whole quest this would be annoying.^^

5 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Hello guys! Had a long break from Skyrim and started a new game, of course with Cursed Loot. Since I didn't continue the Chloe-quest before my break I'm wondering if I should do it with my male character in the first place. As far as I read here a device gets locked onto you in her quest line and you have to wear it for hours?

My question would be: Does anyone know how it looks on a male DB?

If it's only for females or looks stupid on males I would skip Chloe in Helgen as a whole. Would be awesome if someone could help. In a non-quest I would just reload and deactivate the non-male DD, but in a whole quest this would be annoying.^^

Until the next update at least, I think any DCL quest items are broken for males because they have their own meshes and don't take DD for him. The Chloe gear includes a catsuit, so you would most probably be a floating head with an open mouth